White Nationalism? More like White KNIGHT Nationalism

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Truthville wrote:Sure.................Sure................Sure................

GIVE me the name of such a "book!"

Can't can you?

Oh, and drop the "internet" tough guy act............and the race baiting act, you are not fooling me or anyone else!

It's pathetic how lonely and starved for attention some people can be, isn't it ladies and gentlemen?:lol:
+1 It should be illegal to OWN someone the way you just did... lmfao!!!
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Typical Feminist-White Forum

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

Same ignorant style.

Break an American female down and she'll keep coming back claiming you need to give her proof of this and that. While dismissing any information already shown; and refusing to study on her own. All to continue her man-hating behavior and avoid accountability for her actions.

Break a White male down and he'll keep coming back claiming you need to give him proof of this and that. While dismissing any prior information already shown; and refusing to study on his own. All to continue his female worshiping, racist rhetoric and avoid accountability for his actions.

Both also enlist cheerleaders to co-sign their ridiculous posts. There is NO difference between an American bitch and a white male. And this thread, and many others, proves it. White males and females are dumb as a box of rocks.
For REAL MEN Only (No Caucasians, "Good Black Men", or Eurocentric Females): http://leavingamerica.proboards.com/
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why is it that if a black, latino or asian says that they are proud of their heritage and race, then that is ok, but if a white person says that he is proud of his heritage and race, then it is a taboo and he is automatically suspected of being a white supremacist? Isn't that a double standard? Why is white pride taboo?

What's the difference between a white nationalist and a white supremacist?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

Post by ChosenTraveler »

Winston wrote:Why is it that if a black, latino or asian says that they are proud of their heritage and race, then that is ok, but if a white person says that he is proud of his heritage and race, then it is a taboo and he is automatically suspected of being a white supremacist? Isn't that a double standard? Why is white pride taboo?

They really have no honorable history, so they have little to glory over.
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

http://exiledpharaoh.blogspot.com
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ChosenTraveler wrote:
Winston wrote:Why is it that if a black, latino or asian says that they are proud of their heritage and race, then that is ok, but if a white person says that he is proud of his heritage and race, then it is a taboo and he is automatically suspected of being a white supremacist? Isn't that a double standard? Why is white pride taboo?

What do you mean? What about the British Empire? The Roman Empire? Ancient Greece? Those were all proud accomplishments of Western Civilization right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

Post by ChosenTraveler »

Winston wrote:
ChosenTraveler wrote:

What do you mean? What about the British Empire? The Roman Empire? Ancient Greece? Those were all proud accomplishments of Western Civilization right?
Again my point. The mentioned empires were all bastardizations of ancient Kemetic,Nubian and Carthaginian kingdoms that thrived in the past. Cadmus, a Phoenician royal, invented the alphabet, and Europeans cleverly copied the methods of these mystery schools.
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

Post by ChosenTraveler »

What's interesting about this thread is that it validates the original premise.White men will lambast, excoriate and rudely demonize what they don't agree with and attempt to lessen the accomplishments of other, vastly larger groups for their own culture, or lack thereof.

To see the white men that object in this thread revert to their great grandfather's role of slavemasters is humorous. In my intro post, I was right, some men are simply too rattled with baggage to go abroad, and the American White Male is an example.

nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

This site is so interesting, it's like all different kinds of people come here to Vent their anger and issues :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

nicho12 wrote:This site is so interesting, it's like all different kinds of people come here to Vent their anger and issues :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Eh.. it used to be really good, but posters like OutsidetheBox and Odbo (minus the extreme racism) are no longer around to have such an amazing back and forth debate like that, with excellently well written posts (regardless of if you agree or not). Too many ad hominem style attacks with no good meat for argument substance.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

kai1275 wrote:
nicho12 wrote:This site is so interesting, it's like all different kinds of people come here to Vent their anger and issues :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Eh.. it used to be really good, but posters like OutsidetheBox and Odbo (minus the extreme racism) are no longer around to have such an amazing back and forth debate like that, with excellently well written posts (regardless of if you agree or not). Too many ad hominem style attacks with no good meat for argument substance.
I liked both those guys.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Jester wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
I liked both those guys.
Yeah, I respected and liked their raw intellect, especially their quick wit, and writing abilities alot, but damn the hatred and hate speech those two have made it very tough at times to deal with for many people, including myself. Often times it is the most talented people that have some of the biggest faults in character. We cannot have it all....

That said, the stuff OOTB was talking about in this thread is something that HA is struggling with more and more nowadays, especially with these newer guys here lately. eg. (Feminine behavior/p***y Worshiping, and Lack of knowledge on Feminism)