List of nations by average IQ

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

List of nations by average IQ

Post by sentinel89 »

If you wish to find a woman to have children with, and you value intelligence above all else, it may be wise to look for a woman in a country with a high average IQ.

http://www.photius.com/rankings/nationa ... ranks.html

I am surprised that Singapore comes out higher than Japan, and Italy is the highest of the European nations.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: List of nations by average IQ

Post by jamesbond »

sentinel89 wrote:If you wish to find a woman to have children with, and you value intelligence above all else, it may be wise to look for a woman in a country with a high average IQ.

http://www.photius.com/rankings/nationa ... ranks.html
Very interesting, thanks for the link.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Cuba is the Best!

Cuba has the highest literacy rate and highest IQ in Latin America. With a majority White population and a large minority Black Cuba a a chick for everyone. I believe the only way too celebrate diversity is to bang different chicks.

Cuba is just opening to American tourists. It is like meeting Russian women when the Soviet Union fell (easy). With the average salary in Cuba of $20 a month, even the average HA member might have a chance with a Cuban girl (some HA forum readers might not make that much money).

Literacy Rate-
Cuba - 99.8%
Mexico - 95.1%
Chile - 97.5%
Costa Rica - 97.8%
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... eracy_rate

Most HA forum reader cannot compete in Mexico and Costa Rica. The income in those countries is too high. Cuba with the average government salary of $20 is still a challenge for many on this forum to compete with.
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2 ... -20-month/
Last edited by Jonny Law on November 3rd, 2015, 4:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

According to the ranking I provided, Chile has the highest in Latin America, which would explain why it is the most productive. Mexico and Costa Rica are also higher than Cuba. If it weren't for cartel activity, Mexico would be the real Latin American powerhouse in my opinion. After all, that's where the Aztec empire was.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
sentinel89 wrote:If you wish to find a woman to have children with, and you value intelligence above all else, it may be wise to look for a woman in a country with a high average IQ.
Only if you have a woman who is from a country where the average population has a very high IQ, the country tends to be rather decadent and probably has a very, very low birth rate. Check the corresponding list of countries by birth rate and you will see that the brighest nations are the nations dying out at the fastest rate. If having a family is a man's ambition in life, these are the last countries he should go for.
That is a very good point. That's why I am considering finding a Muslim woman from Morocco, Tunisia, Turkey, or Indonesia. My brother and I are the last of my bloodline so I feel like its my duty to pump out as many kids as I can, and most women in the high IQ countries will be unwilling to go through that many pregnancies.

You can't have it all.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

Also keep in mind, there seems to be an inverse correlation between IQ and penis size. Africans have the biggest penis sizes, lowest IQs, while Asians have the highest IQs and smallest penis sizes. So if you have a son with an Asian woman, he will probably end up extremely sexually frustrated if he lives in anywhere other than east Asia. A bright mind is not worth a tiny pecker IMO
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

How is IQ calculated? Also, what ability is it supposed to represent?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Wolfeye wrote:How is IQ calculated? Also, what ability is it supposed to represent?
General intelligence.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Unfortunately, the list is not separated into men and women. This list says nothing about who is more or less intelligent in the same country, men or women....

To compare tiny Singapore with China makes no sense, as Singapore has no farmers... 5 million people compared to 1360 million people...
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

Yohan wrote:Unfortunately, the list is not separated into men and women. This list says nothing about who is more or less intelligent in the same country, men or women....

To compare tiny Singapore with China makes no sense, as Singapore has no farmers... 5 million people compared to 1360 million people...
Statistics can never tell the entire story, but they can help you make decisions. They should never be taken as the be all end all. I thought about that too; if you sampled only participants from Tokyo, there's a good chance Japan would have come out on top. Also, with Germany, are they taking proportional samples from its large minority population? Because minorities would probably lower the average.

It goes without saying that this shouldn't be thought of as an ultimatum. But, that doesn't mean its uselss. I think we can infer that if you have kids with a Korean woman, your offspring is far more likely to get a PhD in Physics than if you have kids with an Ethiopian woman.