Is it true black women have no options in the dating scene?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Re: Is it true black women have no options in the dating sce

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

Crazy Blaqe Bitch wrote:
Winston wrote:Just got this interesting letter today. Is it true?
Hi Winston,

I came a cross your site and started to realize it seems to be just for guys! I am a 37 y.o. black american female. You state many times that there are so many more single men than single women in America. You may not know this, but the exact opposite is true for "black America". It's so bad that I've even been seeing the problem described on the news!

Every generalization that you make on your site about men and women is actually the complete opposite for black americans. Black men have it made in this country, if they like black women. Just as your site exemplifies, black women are usually overlooked by other races. So what are we to do? There is an army of a million successful, attractive, black women here in america for your army of a million chinese men!

Anyway, I wanted to point that comparison out to you and suggest maybe you expand your site to be inclusive of women who may have the same problems you describe and are searching overseas. I am considering marrying a black man from a third world country who would appreciate me. I would also consider a man of another race.

Thanks,
Treva
Winston I know I late to the discussion, but why are you asking men this question? Go ask a black women yourself, sweetheart. And when I say women I mean WOMEN. Or you could pm me, and I can direct to you a lovely black American female own website, and ask the same question.
No, he's not going to ask you shit because American females are hardcore liars. They are delusional bitches.
Crazy Blaqe Bitch
Freshman Poster
Location: In a field of Casablancas, Daisies, and Butterflies

Post by Crazy Blaqe Bitch »

OutsideoftheBox wrote:
Crazy Blaqe Bitch wrote:
Winston wrote:Just got this interesting letter today. Is it true?
Hi Winston,

I came a cross your site and started to realize it seems to be just for guys! I am a 37 y.o. black american female. You state many times that there are so many more single men than single women in America. You may not know this, but the exact opposite is true for "black America". It's so bad that I've even been seeing the problem described on the news!

Every generalization that you make on your site about men and women is actually the complete opposite for black americans. Black men have it made in this country, if they like black women. Just as your site exemplifies, black women are usually overlooked by other races. So what are we to do? There is an army of a million successful, attractive, black women here in america for your army of a million chinese men!

Anyway, I wanted to point that comparison out to you and suggest maybe you expand your site to be inclusive of women who may have the same problems you describe and are searching overseas. I am considering marrying a black man from a third world country who would appreciate me. I would also consider a man of another race.

Thanks,
Treva
Winston I know I late to the discussion, but why are you asking men this question? Go ask a black women yourself, sweetheart. And when I say women I mean WOMEN. Or you could pm me, and I can direct to you a lovely black American female own website, and ask the same question.
No, he's not going to ask you shit because American females are hardcore liars. They are delusional bitches.
UGH, WHATEVER, :roll:
Ummmmmm, HI.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Well said, Outside. Well said.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Whoremonger
Freshman Poster

Post by Whoremonger »

Of course they have no options. They are the ugliest women on the planet. Honestly, why would you want to stick your dick in something that looks like a gorilla and is covered in layers of fat?
Chad114
Freshman Poster

Post by Chad114 »

Whoremonger wrote:Of course they have no options. They are the ugliest women on the planet. Honestly, why would you want to stick your dick in something that looks like a gorilla and is covered in layers of fat?
:roll:

Nice try.
Mistyteal
Freshman Poster

Post by Mistyteal »

I came on this site for some insight as to why men don't date woman of color in the US I am a woman of color but all of the cliches people have brought to light here on this board have nothing to do with me as a person. I was raised well by my parents I have a very shy personality I am kind and generous and try my best to make others happy. It kind of hurts knowing no one race is interested in your own. The way the black females you all speak of have been dragged for one thing or another is really disheartening I have a college degree and am still in school. I work hard and I try my best. I don't step on people or give attitude I am just myself. I don't understand why all of you intelligent people would hang an entire race based on a certain percentage of that race. And if it's based on the one or two people you've met who are like that. I can't respect your point of view. I not once saw the word "some" when referring to black females I just saw "black females " as if we were all like the way some of you described us. But we aren't. I hope some of you can be a little more open minded every one is different even if we are the same race.

Mist
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

I am a white man, and I consider pure African women to be the most unattractive. I would imagine that Asian men feel the same.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

On this subject I would say that it is NOT true black American women don't have any options in the U.S. dating scene. Although while it is true that black American women as a group are the least desired, partnered and married, (just as Asian American men) the reasons listed by the mainstream media such as the are more black men in jail than in college, most black men are deadbeats, etc. is not entirely so. Rather I'm going to list the following reasons not mentioned by the talk shows, magazines, or news specials why black American women are among the least dated/married in the U.S. However, I wish to make a disclaimer that the following statements do not apply to all black women but rather a LARGE segment of them:

1.) Some black women (just as with other races of American women) go for thugs/criminals and bad boys. While looking down on any man they consider "too nice" or a "nerd"(an intellectual), or who is too short as being weak ( saying to such men; "you can't handle a "strong black woman").

2.) Many black women are single mothers to lots of children from multiple fathers.

3.) Many black women are either overweight or obese.

4.) Many black women wait way past their prime (over the age of 30) or SMV (sexual market value) to look for a man to settle down with after pursuing an education and career.

5.) Many black women overlook men who don't have college degrees or "blue collar" men due to hypergamy and concern over status.

6.) Many black women look, dress, and/or act MASCULINE not feminine (as with many other American women these days).

7.) Many black women are mean, abusive, manipulative, and domineering towards black men.

8.) Many black women since the 1960's have bought into the lie of the Rockefeller-funded feminism/women's liberation movement or wanting to be "strong and independent" and "not needing a man".

9.) Many black women carry loads of debt (credit cards, student loans, etc.) in which the their average net worth is a shocking 5 dollars!!!

10.) Some black women carry STDs/HIV.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

It looks like these black women certainly have dating options:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJHQkMiZJT4[/youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJHQkMiZJT4

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKuBNScsyRQ[/youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKuBNScsyRQ

The woman in the second video is quite attractive.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

MatureDJ wrote:I am a white man, and I consider pure African women to be the most unattractive. I would imagine that Asian men feel the same.
Yeah you're mostly right, but Papua New Guinea women (and Men) are arguably just as close to being the ugliest specimens of human on the planet. Probably comes down to personal preference, whatever one can stomach I guess...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.