Black mob in Chicago beat up white man who voted for Trump

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Black mob in Chicago beat up white man who voted for Trump

Post by jamesbond »

A 50-year-old white man in Chicago was beaten by a gang of black people as bystanders shouted “you voted Trump." One of the bystanders video tapped the beating.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHWPMrSZ55c[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Black mob in Chicago beat up white man who voted for Tru

Post by jamesbond »

The three men and one woman who made national headlines by beating up a supporter of Donald Trump on video and then stealing his car have apparently been apprehended by the Chicago Police Department.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRQxYO1RjAA[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The man who was beat up by the black mob in Chicago tells what happened to him.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKFQ5i9jXmA[/youtube]

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I'm glad I've gotten out of Chicago. Most of the Whites there are either bigots or straight-up,institutional racists. The Black Americans there are horrible, especially the females. The Mexicans and MExican-Americans are bigots/nationalist pigs there. It's really a sucky city. I only stayed there because I was getting a lot of great sex from the Mexican and Mexican-American women there back in the early to mid 2000s and because I was living out of my storage unit for only a hundred bucks monthly with a bed, electrical outlets, 24 hour access, and a refrigerator. Chicago became a lot more racist when Obama got into office, but I still stayed because I was only paying cheap rent for living out of the storage unit, washing my ass out of the storage unit bathrooms (I had cheap dollar-store hygiene products which smelled amazing/cut dirt amazingly), and going to the soup kitchens daily so I can save a lot of money eating daily. Actually, the soup kitchens were very healthy (excluding the GMO desserts they would try to give me), but nothing was ever FRIED...always baked or steamed the meats, starches and veggies.