Why Jews are not human

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Jews are not human

Post by ladislav »

Moretorque wrote:
July 27th, 2018, 5:28 pm
The more I learn the more I do not believe what we are spoon fed as being actual factual history, one key item about modern Jewishness being promoted out of ISRAEL which many say is a complete farce is the fact if you can prove your mother was Jewish you get immediate state citizenship.........
True. But Arabs are also mixed, even more. So, Arabs are a farce, too? Just an Arab father is enough. They' ve married all races throghout Arab history, from Africans to Indians to Europeans. Omanis look half Indians, Lebanese look half French and Sudanese look half African. N. African Arabs mixed cop-
iuosly with European slaves. A million of them. But they are still Arabs.
And these are still Jews.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

ladislav wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 6:05 am
Moretorque wrote:
The more I learn the more I do not believe what we are spoon fed as being actual factual history, one key item about modern Jewishness being promoted out of ISRAEL which many say is a complete farce is the fact if you can prove your mother was Jewish you get immediate state citizenship.........
True. But Arabs are also mixed, even more. So, Arabs are a farce, too? Just an Arab father is enough. They' ve married all races throghout Arab history, from Africans to Indians to Europeans. Omanis look half Indians, Lebanese look half French and Sudanese look half African. N. African Arabs mixed cop-
I have seen them converting people to Judaism such as law attorneys here in the US.....

I don't know what the real story is but some how feel what we are all being told is not close to being what the real history is.... I am more inclined to believe in the direction Arthur Koestler and Shalmo Sand have put forth because I believe the bible is a bunch of bunk from start to finish and the Talmudic Jews are aware of this as well but use it as a front ? The Ashkenazi are very clever people and think to logically for the nonsense IMO...
Time to Hide!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

sentinel89 wrote:
February 25th, 2016, 10:09 pm
In my humble opinion, Jews do not qualify as human. The reason for this is simple. The Jewish race (including both Ashkenazi and Sephardic) does not make any sense from an evolutionary perspective. The Jewish race has never survived on its own. ALL other races are capable of providing themselves basic survival needs. Australian Aboriginals, who are considered the least intelligent race of men, are capable of passing their seed onto subsequent generations, continuing the genetic bloodline, and ultimately surviving indefinitely lest killed off by a dominant race, struck by an asteroid, or by plague or famine. They could never achieve anything close to a modern civilization on their own, but they could survive.

Jews, on the other hand, have never been hunters and gatherers, nor have they ever been farmers (with VERY FEW exceptions). They have always survived as clever deceivers by swindling the fruits of the labors of other races. Gentile races till the soil, Jews enjoy the spoil.
This is ignorant propaganda. Israel is a major supplier of fruit. I don't remember the figures, but last I heard it provided a huge percentage, maybe 25% of the fruit consumed in Europe. Ancient Israelites were primarily farmers and herdsmen, as was the case with many other ancient people's. From what I understand, in many parts of Europe, Jews were prevented from owning land. Roman Catholics weren't supposed to charge each other interest. Jews weren't supposed to be charged each other interest, but in some places, they were allowed to charge Christians interest. So some of them went into banking. But there have been Jewish farmers historically, and butchers and such. For some historical fiction that illustrates this, have a look at Fiddler on the Roof which has both a farmer and a butcher. Have you ever heard of an Israeli kibbutz?
If all gentile races were to suddenly disappear from Earth one night, Jews would go extinct soon thereafter. They would have no other race to leech from any longer, and so they would individually turn against each other in attempt to leech from other members of their own race. In a matter of years, they would completely kill each other off and go extinct.
That is a dumb theory, especially since it is not based on reality. If most of us had to farm for a living, we would be in trouble until we learned the skills. Ashkenazi Jews tend to have higher IQs. They have a lot of scientists
This is not something that can be said about any other race. Gentile races are human races that organically spawned from the Earth and evolved over millennia of migration, climate change, and other factors that contribute to natural selection. How is it possible that the Jewish race came to be, if it is not self sufficient, and is not subject to the same Darwinian tests that Mother Nature has placed on all gentile races?
US News ranks Hebrew University as 175 in the world for it's Agricultural Sciences program. That's not top notch, but they outrank the University of Missouri and the University of Kentucky. Israel ranks 74th for agriculture based on a value-added metric on this website: https://www.indexmundi.com/facts/indica ... D/rankings even thought it is 149th in the world for land area. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... es_by_area
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Moretorque wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 7:51 am
ladislav wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
I have seen them converting people to Judaism such as law attorneys here in the US.....

I don't know what the real story is but some how feel what we are all being told is not close to being what the real history is.... I am more inclined to believe in the direction Arthur Koestler and Shalmo Sand have put forth because I believe the bible is a bunch of bunk from start to finish and the Talmudic Jews are aware of this as well but use it as a front ? The Ashkenazi are very clever people and think to logically for the nonsense IMO...
Oh you saw that in America. In Israel it would not be so easy. In America Jews say they are Russian and Polish, too. All kinds of weird stuff going on on the USA. And you think Jews are then Turkic? And Jews in Russia are Slavic then? Turks dont think so. Slavs dont think so.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

ladislav wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 5:57 am
Moretorque wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 7:51 am
ladislav wrote:
Moretorque wrote:

Oh you saw that in America. In Israel it would not be so easy. In America Jews say they are Russian and Polish, too. All kinds of weird stuff going on on the USA. And you think Jews are then Turkic? And Jews in Russia are Slavic then? Turks dont think so. Slavs dont think so.
Israel controls America....
Last edited by Moretorque on July 2nd, 2020, 1:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

You could argue that the Jews have become a separate evolutionary line to other humans simply because they are a nation dispersed among other nations. If you had a species of ant that lived in the nests of other ants, you would expect it to develop traits completely different from those of the host ants.