I hate niggers

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: I hate niggers

Post by kangarunner »

yick wrote:
February 23rd, 2024, 1:48 am
kangarunner wrote:
February 23rd, 2024, 1:17 am
yick wrote:
February 23rd, 2024, 12:11 am
Well, why does anyone post here? I mean the thing is, you made this post, do you expect everyone to go 'oh yeah, we hate niggers too' you don't, because we're not all losers like you and even you aren't stupid enough to think that your attitudes and opinions are completely universal, they're not.

What do you want out of it, losers like you are always stuck for solutions to such problems?
You Brits really are a confrontational sort aren't you yeh?

How much does a pint cost in the pubs in England? 10 quid?

What's really funny is that I think you're in your 50s? And you're posting on here to a loser? Is that how you spend your time in your 50s? HAHAHA The joke is on you!

Some Chinese girl with a fat ass should sit on your face to shut you up.

By the way, is this how the blokes talk in England yeh?

You make a post titled 'I hate niggers' and you wonder why the replies are 'confrontational'.

You are that stupid and lack self-awareness that the problems that happen to you mainly boil down to your behaviours and attitudes - you act like an arse and wonder why people get confrontational with you, you really have no clue.
Are you done?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I do not hate blacks. Many of them are very nice like Steve Harvey and Eddie Murphy.

Eddie Murphy is very talented.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

kangarunner wrote:
February 23rd, 2024, 1:52 am
yick wrote:
kangarunner wrote:
yick wrote:
Well, why does anyone post here? I mean the thing is, you made this post, do you expect everyone to go 'oh yeah, we hate niggers too' you don't, because we're not all losers like you and even you aren't stupid enough to think that your attitudes and opinions are completely universal, they're not.

What do you want out of it, losers like you are always stuck for solutions to such problems?

What's really funny is that I think you're in your 50s? And you're posting on here to a loser? Is that how you spend your time in your 50s? HAHAHA The joke is on you!

You make a post titled 'I hate niggers' and you wonder why the replies are 'confrontational'.

You are that stupid and lack self-awareness that the problems that happen to you mainly boil down to your behaviours and attitudes - you act like an arse and wonder why people get confrontational with you, you really have no clue.
Are you done?
Every time you make a stupid thread like this I will call you for the loser you most certainly are.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

yick wrote:
kangarunner wrote:
yick wrote:

I agree with you. This entire thread is just ignorant and stupid and most likely made to elicit a reaction.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

yick wrote:
February 23rd, 2024, 2:47 am
Every time you make a stupid thread like this I will call you for the loser you most certainly are.
Would that make your 50 year old self feel better? Is that all you can do with your ratshit life?

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

yick wrote:
If anyone is the loser it's you. You're f***ing 50 years old on some unknown forum calling someone else a loser because it gives you satisfaction. YOU...ARE...50. LOL. You have nothing else to do with your life.

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

yick wrote:
February 22nd, 2024, 8:54 pm
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
February 22nd, 2024, 7:04 am
kangarunner wrote:
February 21st, 2024, 10:38 pm
Niggers aren't humans. They're pests. All the crime in America is from blacks.

I don't just hate niggers. I hate all you people in America. You're all a bunch of dumb cattle.
It's ok, we hate niggas too. We like educated, polite black people, but not the thieving, shiftless, ignorant, good for nothing nigguhs.
That's why we Koreans just get on the rooftop and shoot them darkies instead of giving them "handouts" or "reparations" like the white liberals do.
The only handout those nigs deserve is from my 9mm, 12 gauge shotgun shells, assault rifle round through their head. 8)

The only "Gentrification" those monkeys deserve is from my 155mm Artillery shell.
The tubby guy at the bottom spends his money on ammo, tattoos and KFC - I bet he hasn't been laid in years as he probably can't see his little willy underneath his gut - if you know him - you need to tell the fat cunt to get back on the kimchi. :lol:
:lol: nice one. I'll. I'll also give him complimentary "fish and chips" as a reward for losing 20 pounds after binge eating kimchi for 2 months. :lol:
Last edited by Natural_Born_Cynic on February 23rd, 2024, 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

kangarunner wrote:
February 23rd, 2024, 3:23 am
yick wrote:
If anyone is the loser it's you. You're f***ing 50 years old on some unknown forum calling someone else a loser because it gives you satisfaction. YOU...ARE...50. LOL. You have nothing else to do with your life.
Reading this back and forth brings entertainment to my obviously boring life. :lol:
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

kangarunner wrote:
February 23rd, 2024, 3:23 am
yick wrote:
You sound like a child, a silly little child who thinks being a racist makes him big or clever. You will be 50 one day and you will still be a cunt.