White Nationalism? More like White KNIGHT Nationalism

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutsideoftheBox wrote:
Quoted for truth. They actually run around annoying everyone else trying to force their ways on people and their racism.
Actually I agree with this.

Never said they weren't annoying.

Smug, consciously open-minded people can be damned annoying if they want to impose their ways on you.

I'm as game as you are to leave the Anglosphere, but let's be fair and honest about what we Americans - White or Black - will encounter in Phils, Thailand, Kenya, Armenia, wherever. We'll have to smile and try a little harder to be accepted. No White Guilt in these places. Just a basic, primeval clannishness, smeared over with a coating of Christianity or Buddhism.
Last edited by Jester on June 2nd, 2012, 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Outside, Blue, Odbo, simmer down.

It's f***ing Saturday. Relax.

I wish you guys were around to do a freakin barbecue with. As long as you guys promise not to shoot each other.

I guess I knew that what I said would stir some people up, ok. But I still stand by it. You don't have to agree, but think about why I said it.

I didn't say Whites were morally superior human beings. I said they were less racist.

No need for a reflexive response, gentlemen.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Instead of Whites and Blacks attacking each other racially, I think we should recognize the insanity of the race situation in the U.S. and many other Western countries. Ladislav talks about this all the time: Anglo/Germanic/Western countries ferment a lot of racism and racial tensions, while in some non-Western countries like the Philippines--race is less of an issue. Here's a quick primer on America's racist history:

America's racist history

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

zboy1 wrote:Instead of Whites and Blacks attacking each other racially, I think we should recognize the insanity of the race situation in the U.S. and many other Western countries. Ladislav talks about this all the time: Anglo/Germanic/Western countries ferment a lot of racism and racial tensions, while in some non-Western countries like the Philippines--race is less of an issue. Here's a quick primer on America's racist history:

America's racist history

I like the video, as I like many things on RT.

You're right, as is Ladislav, that the regime and culture here are toxic.

I don't like the feeling that we are snarling at each other in a burning house. I am going to take a break from politics on HA. Kind of like fasting. Not against it, just need a break. Not why I come here.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

MrPeabody wrote:They seem to have a head-in-the-sand attitude and are not aware of the problems. They complain that the white race is becoming extinct, but don’t make the obvious connection that men have given up on meeting women due to the lack of supply as well as a spoiled attitude of the women. You think that they would be actively promoting men marrying Russians and Eastern Europeans to increase their numbers. There is no serious white national movement. Every serious movement needs a leader and one hasn’t arrived yet. Their effect is actually being exaggerated by the anti-racist groups that use the boogy man to raise money and make more oppressive laws.
That's a very astute observation. It's only in the past couple of years that a number of racially conscious White men have begun to realize that Cupcake isn't much of a prize these days. More like a booby prize.

Racial politics is ominpresent in everything in U.S. society, but you can't fixate on race while ignoring everything else, just as you can't focus solely on feminism without putting it in the perspective that it's a very important part of a bigger picture.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Jester wrote:Outside, Blue, Odbo, simmer down.

It's f***ing Saturday. Relax.

I wish you guys were around to do a freakin barbecue with. As long as you guys promise not to shoot each other.

I guess I knew that what I said would stir some people up, ok. But I still stand by it. You don't have to agree, but think about why I said it.

I didn't say Whites were morally superior human beings. I said they were less racist.

No need for a reflexive response, gentlemen.
As long as you understand that I won't be acknowledging you from now on. That means don't quote my posts, reply to me, or even act like I exist.

Wow. Already got the first member (other than Odbo) on my shit list. Who's next?
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Keyboard tuff guys crack me up.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

Apparently the latest knuckle-dragging, missing link internet tough guy here doesn't think there is any difference between Whites and Jews. Ignorance is bliss, or is it deliberate trolling?
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

FreeYourMind wrote:Apparently the latest knuckle-dragging, missing link internet tough guy here doesn't think there is any difference between Whites and Jews. Ignorance is bliss, or is it deliberate trolling?
Judaism is a religion, not a race. There are also black "Jews."

However, each and every single person associated with "feminism", listed in the links above, is "white." In other words, whites create numerous problems and then try to find any way they can to avoid being held responsible for them. Wherever the anglo system goes; capitalism/feminism will always follow.

Even going to point of trying to alter the actual history of feminism itself. In fact, I see "whites" and American females as having similar mentalities. If you pay close attention to whites they are very feminine; they like to control like females, they nag like females, they worry about status like females. A very feminine group of people.

Whites, and the females who follow them, have been running around the planet annoying people for sometime now. And people have grown tired of it. They are actually killing whites in certain areas of Jamaica. Good for them..
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

Judaism is a racial religion. There's a reason why it's the only major religion that doesn't recruit. And as far as your "black Jews," do a search on how Jewish supremacist Israel is booting out blacks from that apartheid country.

And do a search on the Talmud while you're at it. But then again, I figure the latest infestation on this site is from Hillel (or the ADL), rather than the posers from the New Black Panther Party that you're pretending to be.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

FreeYourMind wrote:Judaism is a racial religion. There's a reason why it's the only major religion that doesn't recruit. And as far as your "black Jews," do a search on how Jewish supremacist Israel is booting out blacks from that apartheid country.

And do a search on the Talmud while you're at it. But then again, I figure the latest infestation on this site is from Hillel (or the ADL), rather than the posers from the New Black Panther Party that you're pretending to be.
Judaism is not a "racial religion" moron. In fact, most of the banking families that consider themselves "Jewish" are actually Germans. In fact, the name "Rothschild" is actually a GERMAN name.

Rothschild is a common German surname. It is a habitational name from a house distinguished with a red shield (Middle High German rot (or roth)= "red" + schild = "shield"), the earliest recorded example dating from the 13th century. In English-speaking countries it is often pronounced as "Roth's child".
The German surname "Rothschild" is not related to the Scottish/Irish surname of "Rothchilds" from the United Kingdom.

And since when does someone getting kicked out of a country change their religion? Once again this is "white supremacy" manifesting itself in believing that they can dictate who can practice Judaism and who cannot. Do realize it is the "white" Jews that are running Israel.

They majority of Jews are Ashkenazi Jews; they have an origin in Germany. They are "white." However, like always whites do their dirt and then try to blame it on something else. This is how they get away with it. Your "black panther" comment is nothing more than feminine shaming language. I truly hope the REAL MEN are watching this; so they can see how "whites" and American females are IDENTICAL.

White Nationalism and Female Supremacy are linked.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Damn, FYM, Outside just made you look like a daft twat -- more so than you usually look.

"Hey, OutsideDaBox, you're a troll! How dare you put me in my place when I have no idea what in the bloody hell I'm on about!"
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

OutsideoftheBox wrote:Judaism is not a "racial religion" moron. In fact, most of the banking families that consider themselves "Jewish" are actually Germans. In fact, the name "Rothschild" is actually a GERMAN name.

They majority of Jews are Ashkenazi Jews; they have an origin in Germany. They are "white." However, like always whites do their dirt and then try to blame it on something else. This is how they get away with it.
Wow, Jews are actually Germans. Who knew? Certainly not the Germans. So when Adolf Hitler wrote and spoke about Jews being "the masters of the big lie," he should have been saying, "My fellow White Germans are masters of the big lie."

And World War II was based on a silly misunderstanding. Too bad you weren't around back then: with your unsurpassed knowledge and impeccable manners, a global conflict could have been averted had you sounded a timely warning.