POWERFUL DEEP moment on Interracial Dating

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
Intolerant wrote:Black American women are so desperate that they want to hook up with Asian-American men.
So what you're saying is an Asian American man is the bottom of the totem pole and for a woman to want an Asian man is a sign of being desperate? Well Asian men are known for being educated and they are not known for crime. What's wrong with a woman wanting an Asian man? Correct me if I am wrong but it sounds like you are saying Asian men are inferior or something.

Black women get men left and right from all races of men don't let this site fool you. There is no desperation. Also I don't know of Black women 'seeking' Asian men. Whatever man they vibe with be him Black,White or anything in between is fine.
not in the East Coast of the USA.....asian men have no problem here
Chad N. Froyda
Freshman Poster

Post by Chad N. Froyda »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote: Lol see this is what I am talking about. We are conversing and you guys are name calling and have bad attitudes. You once again failed to take responsibility and pushed it off on Black women as my above post stated (blaming White men and or Black women for their irresponsible actions) Black men abandoned their children on their own free will which is very cowardly. There is no excuse for it. Black men here are blaming racism as the reason foriegn women reject them instead of saying we Black men have created a bad reputation for ourselves because our foolish ways and until we Black men get it together foriegn women will continue to reject us and we have no one but ourselves to blame. Now other Black men make it harder for good Black men so if anything your beef needs to be with your fellow Black men and not Black women
In reality the opposite is true. Poorly adjusted black men make it easier for well adjusted black men to find a non-black woman who appreciates a well adjusted black men, since there are fewer of them to go around.
Last edited by Chad N. Froyda on February 23rd, 2013, 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Intolerant
Freshman Poster

Post by Intolerant »

Anonymous1 wrote:
Intolerant wrote:Black American women are so desperate that they want to hook up with Asian-American men.
So what you're saying is an Asian American man is the bottom of the totem pole and for a woman to want an Asian man is a sign of being desperate? Well Asian men are known for being educated and they are not known for crime. What's wrong with a woman wanting an Asian man? Correct me if I am wrong but it sounds like you are saying Asian men are inferior or something.

Black women get men left and right from all races of men don't let this site fool you. There is no desperation. Also I don't know of Black women 'seeking' Asian men. Whatever man they vibe with be him Black,White or anything in between is fine.
That's not precisely what I meant, I grew up in the east coast, I see asian men with white women quite a lot. When you go onto those dating sites, my vietnamese-american friend tried using one of them, most of his requests for relationship came from black women, with a few asian or white girls.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Chad N. Froyda wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote: Lol see this is what I am talking about. We are conversing and you guys are name calling and have bad attitudes. You once again failed to take responsibility and pushed it off on Black women as my above post stated (blaming White men and or Black women for their irresponsible actions) Black men abandoned their children on their own free will which is very cowardly. There is no excuse for it. Black men here are blaming racism as the reason foriegn women reject them instead of saying we Black men have created a bad reputation for ourselves because our foolish ways and until we Black men get it together foriegn women will continue to reject us and we have no one but ourselves to blame. Now other Black men make it harder for good Black men so if anything your beef needs to be with your fellow Black men and not Black women
In reality the opposite is true. Poorly adjusted black men make it easier for well adjusted black men to find a non-black woman who appreciates a well adjusted black men, since there are fewer of them to go around.
I am talking about the women who don't appreciate a well adjusted Black man and who won't give Black men any play whatsoever. The ones who immediately what I call automatically friend zone them.Some Black men complain that foreign women turn them down immediately because how the White man portray them etc but many women turn them down not because of how the white man portrays them. Sometimes it is because these women know of the behavior associated with Black men and don't want that problem and baggage. So it is the Black men who fit that stereotype that mess it up for the normal Black men out there. They are giving them bad name. I think if more Black men confronted them and their issues I think they would wake up.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Intolerant wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:

That's not precisely what I meant, I grew up in the east coast, I see asian men with white women quite a lot. When you go onto those dating sites, my vietnamese-american friend tried using one of them, most of his requests for relationship came from black women, with a few asian or white girls.
I see what you are saying but that doesn't necessarily mean they were seeking Asian men. They could just have been seeking men no matter the race or whoever profile pic they were attracted to. Also when you say desperate it sounds like you are saying Black women can't get anyone interested in us which is a lie. Black women are very desired. We are not treated differently than any other woman in the real world.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Chad N. Froyda wrote:
Precisely, but you cannot reason with black female stupidity when they have the agenda to invent facts and compare pathological black men with diabolical black women.

The accomplished black men have their pick of the litter, while accomplished (in their minds) black women get ignored and write blogs and articles whining about how they cannot find men let along get married.

He, he these bitches are pathetic :lol: :lol:

Go abroad is what I say to all men regardless of color!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Chad N. Froyda wrote:
Precisely, but you cannot reason with black female stupidity when they have the agenda to invent facts and compare pathological black men with diabolical black women.

The accomplished black men have their pick of the litter, while accomplished (in their minds) black women get ignored and write blogs and articles whining about how they cannot find men let along get married.

I can`t help but point out a contradiction you have made. You went on a rant about single mothers in Black community and how they raise bastard children who ruin society yet you tried to dis me and say i am not a respectable person because i went abroad and got married to my wife in Brazil.(you would not have said what you said if i said i went to Sweden and married a hot blond) so i have an honest question. If you are anti-single mother in the black community then how can you be anti-marriage at the same time( and don`t say anything about the laws in the U.S. since we all ready know why we would be against marriage in the U.S.)

How can you be against a black man moving abroad to live in the black community in said country and have a black family but use single mom talking point to say that is what is wrong with blacks these days... just a question. People are not going to stop having children especially blacks so what type of situation do you suppose this children be raised in then if you are so anti-marriage(i can see you being anti-marriage for your self but to shame another black man for trying to create stability in his community is just mind boggling) ?

We all ready know that f***ed up black single mothers and thugs who terrorize the streets in the black community is a problem but they are only 50% of the problem. The other half of the reason why the black community is shit is because of black men/ women who are racist against his own people for the color of their skin,this part is rarely spoken on.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:This situation is the classic example of the pot calling the kettle black. How can a Black man talk of bad attitudes savage behavior, ghettoism etc without mentioning himself?!?!

Everyone knows no race and no gender surpasses the vile character of Black men yet you have Black men here with their chest out pretending to be a race and gender known for integrity. Humble yourself Black man because if anyone who can say they surpass the vile behavior and mindset of Black women it is the Black man. Can we drink a cup of honesty for once here?? There is absolutely nothing wrong with hating the negative ways of black women but how a Black man can come here acting as if his race and gender is not known for having such a overwhelmingly vile character and is EXACTLY like how he describes Black women. It floors me. You guys are being hypocrites. You say Black women like thugs well I have a few questions for you:

What race of man likes BEING a thug?The Black man.

What race of man is known to murder,rob and have high percentages of incarceration? The Black man.

What race of man is known to cowardly abandon his children only to see them on t.v 20 years later with a 40 million dollar football contract then attempt to be their father? The Black man.

What race of man is known for having bad attitudes?The Black man.

What race of man is known to dislike and insult his own color,hair texture and facial features and picks on others with the same? The Black man.

What race of man makes up only 30% of his race in Universities while the women make up 70%? The Black man.

What race of man glorifies drug dealing, murdering,commitment less sex, material things(jewelry, 24 inch rims, grills,) and stupid stuff like that? The Black man.

What race of man is known to define his Blackness by how low he sags his pants, how illiterate he is, and laughs at other men/women in his race who are educated,speaks proper English and considers them a sellout because they are smart which according to them being smart is a non Black thing yet a Black person is smart so he/she must be a sellout "uncle Tom a** nigga"? Black men.

What race of man is known to say they hate and despise their race of women YET they spend soooo much time and energy talking about the women they claim to despise ? The Black man.

What race of man is known to arrogantly say Black women are ugly,less than other women when their facial features has been compared to apes and gorillas themselves? The Black man.

What race of man is known for blaming his problems on the White man,Black woman and others instead of himself? The Black man.

I can go on and on but you get the point. Black men you have no leg to stand on talking about the flaws in another. You should put the energy you have telling others what they do wrong to focus on how Black men are and find solutions for it. I know people will ay "I'm not like that" ok but too many of Black men are to where it is epidemic so instead of looking at another gender's flaws focus on what yours are.
Yeah bitch, and of those black men who fit that model of behavior, who is to blame for raising and creating those pathologies? Vile, slutty, obese, single black mothers. In fact, studies show that the most common denominator among black men in prison are single black mothers who either neglected them or abused them.

And don't give us any sob stories about how black fathers did not play a role. Black single mothers alienate black fathers and push them away from the state-sponsored ghetto family that is the single black mother with children.

BUT I DIGRESS. This thread is about black women, and I maintain that black women are the most contemptible, pathological, dangerous, unattractive and destructive women on the planet. Black women do the most damage to those in close proximity to them, usually children who later victimize everyone else. And if you want to dispute that, take a poll here. Case closed.

Lol see this is what I am talking about. We are conversing and you guys are name calling and have bad attitudes. You once again failed to take responsibility and pushed it off on Black women as my above post stated (blaming White men and or Black women for their irresponsible actions) Black men abandoned their children on their own free will which is very cowardly. There is no excuse for it. Black men here are blaming racism as the reason foriegn women reject them instead of saying we Black men have created a bad reputation for ourselves because our foolish ways and until we Black men get it together foriegn women will continue to reject us and we have no one but ourselves to blame. Now other Black men make it harder for good Black men so if anything your beef needs to be with your fellow Black men and not Black women

What black man is blaming racism? It exist, and what black male complained about foreign women dissing them, you seem to have A Negro-bed Winch mentality. A lot of white men date who they want, white men was tearing ya'll a$$es up in slavery not the other way around. He had the Bed-Winch and even snuck out in the slave quarters running up in "BW". Black men weren't allowed to look at a white woman! BM get treated better in certain Countries don't try and take that. You American bw get pissed because bm aren't taking your shyt anymore. Stop with your double standards, You love the show Scandal, because Kerry Washington is a white guys side piece on the show, yet you bw wanted to boycott Red Tails, because "Lighting" had a White fiance in the Movie!
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Chad N. Froyda wrote:

Accomplished Black men? I'm sorry all I see is bitter,scorned,angry Black man dwelling on women they claim they are over(Black women).What ever happened to you putting me on your ignore list? You say Black women are dead to you yet you are still discussing them. Hmm.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Killhoffa wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:This situation is the classic example of the pot calling the kettle black. How can a Black man talk of bad attitudes savage behavior, ghettoism etc without mentioning himself?!?!

Everyone knows no race and no gender surpasses the vile character of Black men yet you have Black men here with their chest out pretending to be a race and gender known for integrity. Humble yourself Black man because if anyone who can say they surpass the vile behavior and mindset of Black women it is the Black man. Can we drink a cup of honesty for once here?? There is absolutely nothing wrong with hating the negative ways of black women but how a Black man can come here acting as if his race and gender is not known for having such a overwhelmingly vile character and is EXACTLY like how he describes Black women. It floors me. You guys are being hypocrites. You say Black women like thugs well I have a few questions for you:

What race of man is known to murder,rob and have high percentages of incarceration? The Black man.

What race of man is known to cowardly abandon his children only to see them on t.v 20 years later with a 40 million dollar football contract then attempt to be their father? The Black man.

What race of man is known to dislike and insult his own color,hair texture and facial features and picks on others with the same? The Black man.

What race of man makes up only 30% of his race in Universities while the women make up 70%? The Black man.

What race of man glorifies drug dealing, murdering,commitment less sex, material things(jewelry, 24 inch rims, grills,) and stupid stuff like that? The Black man.

What race of man is known to define his Blackness by how low he sags his pants, how illiterate he is, and laughs at other men/women in his race who are educated,speaks proper English and considers them a sellout because they are smart which according to them being smart is a non Black thing yet a Black person is smart so he/she must be a sellout "uncle Tom a** nigga"? Black men.

What race of man is known to say they hate and despise their race of women YET they spend soooo much time and energy talking about the women they claim to despise ? The Black man.

What race of man is known to arrogantly say Black women are ugly,less than other women when their facial features has been compared to apes and gorillas themselves? The Black man.

What race of man is known for blaming his problems on the White man,Black woman and others instead of himself? The Black man.

I can go on and on but you get the point. Black men you have no leg to stand on talking about the flaws in another. You should put the energy you have telling others what they do wrong to focus on how Black men are and find solutions for it. I know people will ay "I'm not like that" ok but too many of Black men are to where it is epidemic so instead of looking at another gender's flaws focus on what yours are.
Yeah bitch, and of those black men who fit that model of behavior, who is to blame for raising and creating those pathologies? Vile, slutty, obese, single black mothers. In fact, studies show that the most common denominator among black men in prison are single black mothers who either neglected them or abused them.

And don't give us any sob stories about how black fathers did not play a role. Black single mothers alienate black fathers and push them away from the state-sponsored ghetto family that is the single black mother with children.

BUT I DIGRESS. This thread is about black women, and I maintain that black women are the most contemptible, pathological, dangerous, unattractive and destructive women on the planet. Black women do the most damage to those in close proximity to them, usually children who later victimize everyone else. And if you want to dispute that, take a poll here. Case closed.

Lol see this is what I am talking about. We are conversing and you guys are name calling and have bad attitudes. You once again failed to take responsibility and pushed it off on Black women as my above post stated (blaming White men and or Black women for their irresponsible actions) Black men abandoned their children on their own free will which is very cowardly. There is no excuse for it. Black men here are blaming racism as the reason foriegn women reject them instead of saying we Black men have created a bad reputation for ourselves because our foolish ways and until we Black men get it together foriegn women will continue to reject us and we have no one but ourselves to blame. Now other Black men make it harder for good Black men so if anything your beef needs to be with your fellow Black men and not Black women

What black man is blaming racism? It exist, and what black male complained about foreign women dissing them, you seem to have A Negro-bed Winch mentality. A lot of white men date who they want, white men was tearing ya'll a$$es up in slavery not the other way around. He had the Bed-Winch and even snuck out in the slave quarters running up in "BW". Black men weren't allowed to look at a white woman! BM get treated better in certain Countries don't try and take that. You American bw get pissed because bm aren't taking your shyt anymore. Stop with your double standards, You love the show Scandal, because Kerry Washington is a white guys side piece on the show, yet you bw wanted to boycott Red Tails, because "Lighting" had a White fiance in the Movie!
Actually I never saw the show Scandal...I don't know how many times I hear Black men complaining foreign and non Black women will drool over White men even if they are losers but the Black man approach them kind yet the foreign/non Black women diss them because they are Black or keep them in the friend zone and the Black men blame the way the White man portrays them in society as the problem when the real reason Black men get dissed by them is because these women see how too many of you guys are and they don't want that problem. Why should they? Black women don't care if Black men date out Black women date out also.Of course there will be Black women who don't like Black men dating non Black women just like there are many Black men who don't like Black women dating out it goes both ways. No one cares if Black men date non Black women as long as it is a man and a woman then it's ok. The problem that Black women have is Black men can't date non Black women withOUT insulting Black women. If you want a non Black woman more power to you but don't diss Black women in the process.
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

Killhoffa wrote:

Actually I never saw the show Scandal...I don't know how many times I hear Black men complaining foreign and non Black women will drool over White men even if they are losers but the Black man approach them kind yet the foreign/non Black women diss them because they are Black or keep them in the friend zone and the Black men blame the way the White man portrays them in society as the problem when the real reason Black men get dissed by them is because these women see how too many of you guys are and they don't want that problem. Why should they? Black women don't care if Black men date out Black women date out also.Of course there will be Black women who don't like Black men dating non Black women just like there are many Black men who don't like Black women dating out it goes both ways. No one cares if Black men date non Black women as long as it is a man and a woman then it's ok. The problem that Black women have is Black men can't date non Black women withOUT insulting Black women. If you want a non Black woman more power to you but don't diss Black women in the process.
What black men are you referring too. Let BW tell it we're all in jail or have criminal records there for traveling is outta the Question, or Option. Can't get a passport till probation is up. You are making up shyt to justify your point. Black men complain about your tired American Black Asses, not foreign women? There are more "Moorish" are Blacks in the world besides the so-called Afro-Amero. So please stop lying and making up shyt. Your not hearing BM complain like that most likely at all. BM are exotic in some cultures just as BW. When you give men your numbers you don't call or text back so treat this site the same way. Go flake on this site like you do men, don't respond to us here either ok!
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Speaking of an interracial shit storm:

50 Cent goes in for an Erin Andrews kiss, gets denied at the Daytona 500
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nascar-fr ... ascar.html

I checked the Stormfront forums, and they're going bonkers right now. Many pissed off White males posting on the Yahoo article and Youtube video, too!

Check out the racial slug fest going on in the comments section of various news articles of this incident on the Internet, LOL.
Last edited by zboy1 on February 24th, 2013, 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Intolerant
Freshman Poster

Post by Intolerant »

On the one end that is a good thing, since the undesirable asian bitches are bred out of the asian gene pool. I should know, I have a sister who is a self-hating asian bitch. Good riddance, I say. They say they like their parents and brothers but in reality, they hate their asianness and want to be white. Ugly asian bitch meets ugly white asshole.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Killhoffa wrote:
Killhoffa wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote: Yeah bitch, and of those black men who fit that model of behavior, who is to blame for raising and creating those pathologies? Vile, slutty, obese, single black mothers. In fact, studies show that the most common denominator among black men in prison are single black mothers who either neglected them or abused them.

What black men are you referring too. Let BW tell it we're all in jail or have criminal records there for traveling is outta the Question, or Option. Can't get a passport till probation is up. You are making up shyt to justify your point. Black men complain about your tired American Black Asses, not foreign women? There are more "Moorish" are Blacks in the world besides the so-called Afro-Amero. So please stop lying and making up shyt. Your not hearing BM complain like that most likely at all. BM are exotic in some cultures just as BW. When you give men your numbers you don't call or text back so treat this site the same way. Go flake on this site like you do men, don't respond to us here either ok!
So when it's about Black women it is true but when someone tell of Black men there are "making stuff up" o.k Black man. Who are you to tell me not to respond to anyone? I made this topic no one is forcing you to reply you don't like then ignore it. Last time I checked Winston runs this place he is one seeing money from it not you. You are just another registered member like the rest of us so sit back and humble yourself.