The Holocaust is a load of bull

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Re: The Holocaust is a load of bull

Post by pandabear »

Pia Wurtzbach, Miss Universe, was born in Germany

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

The girls in the picture do not look 14. They look at very least 16. And there really is nothing wrong with being attracted to a 14 year old female. A 14 year old human female is biologically a woman, technically not a girl. Other countries have laws that are more consistent with this. Also, the league of German girls were not beauty pageant contestants, so you can't compare them to modern German models. You'd need to compare them to the average modern German girl, and they'd win hands down.

You really are violating every fallacy of logic..

American consumer culture is very widespread.
Not exactly. Many other nations don't have near as much credit inflation or debt.
If it is history, then you had no part in it, and have no claim in the pride of the accomplishment.
Then tell that to Americans who are so proud of the revolutionary war, civil war, and both world wars..

Furthermore, I do not have an account on Stormfront, nor do I ever read the blogs or forums there. I do not consider myself an enemy of all Jews, I simply think that the Jewish question needs to be carefully examined. It behooves both Jews and gentiles to understand their historical and modern relationships better. The Jews have been expelled from more than 80 nations. Do you really believe the Jews were scapegoated and persecuted in every situation, and deserve no blame? I think it is not that simple.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Plain and simple , they like to practice usury and rip everybody off.
Time to Hide!
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

Do you really know anything at all about the Frankfurt School, beyond what you read in that Stormfront hit piece? Stormfront got the material from Henry Makow, who is a Jew. Therefore, the article itself is decadent.
I didn't know wikipedia was operated by the same owners of Stormfront or Henry Makow.. But hey, check it out:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School
Early members of the Frankfurt School were

Max Horkheimer
Theodor W. Adorno
Herbert Marcuse
Friedrich Pollock
Erich Fromm
Otto Kirchheimer
Leo Löwenthal
Franz Leopold Neumann
Henryk Grossman
Every single one of them Jewish.
People who were associated with the Institute or its theorists include:

Siegfried Kracauer
Alfred Sohn-Rethel
Walter Benjamin
At least 2 out of 3 confirmed Jewish
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

sentinel89 wrote:The girls in the picture do not look 14. They look at very least 16. And there really is nothing wrong with being attracted to a 14 year old female. A 14 year old human female is biologically a woman, technically not a girl. Other countries have laws that are more consistent with this. Also, the league of German girls were not beauty pageant contestants, so you can't compare them to modern German models. You'd need to compare them to the average modern German girl, and they'd win hands down.
You can go to Germany and bang 14 year old girls, if you want. Just don't take any pictures.
sentinel89 wrote:You really are violating every fallacy of logic..
You're quite sure that I haven't overlooked any?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies
sentinel89 wrote:
If it is history, then you had no part in it, and have no claim in the pride of the accomplishment.
Then tell that to Americans who are so proud of the revolutionary war, civil war, and both world wars..
The same would apply to those who are so "proud" of their local sports teams. They may have their vicarious pleasure, but have no claim in the pride of the accomplishment.
sentinel89 wrote:Furthermore, I do not have an account on Stormfront, nor do I ever read the blogs or forums there.
I'm sure that they would welcome you.
sentinel89 wrote: I do not consider myself an enemy of all Jews, I simply think that the Jewish question needs to be carefully examined. It behooves both Jews and gentiles to understand their historical and modern relationships better. The Jews have been expelled from more than 80 nations. Do you really believe the Jews were scapegoated and persecuted in every situation, and deserve no blame? I think it is not that simple.
I believe that the Jews were scapegoated and persecuted in most situations, and deserved no collective blame. An exception in the case of Palestine could be drawn. Do you have a list of those 80 nations?
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

sentinel89 wrote:I didn't know wikipedia was operated by the same owners of Stormfront or Henry Makow.. But hey, check it out:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School

...Every single one of them Jewish....
Your knowledge of the Frankfurt School derives in full from Wikipedia? Wikipedia doesn't accuse any of them of being Jewish. That is Stormfront's job.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

http://www.dailystormer.com/the-jewish- ... ilization/
...all of the individuals involved in this program were Jews. Literally, every single one. And, literally, every single one of their goals has been achieved, here in the hell of modern America.

In the 1960s, we invited the Devil into our home. The “liberation” which took place was nothing less than a program of total enslavement to the Jews.

I do not think we should even view this as a conspiracy. I do not think we should even view it as a political program, at least not in the traditional sense. It is a racial agenda of conquest. The Jews, due to their group evolution, have a biological inclination to behave in a very specific manner, and the concepts of Marxism and Cultural Marxism are simply manifestations of their racial soul...
Of course your nonsense derives directly from Stormfront. Who else cums up with such drivel?
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

You can go to Germany and bang 14 year old girls, if you want. Just don't take any pictures.
Finding a young woman attractive does not mean you want to bang her.
I'm sure that they would welcome you.
They may, but I doubt I share all of their beliefs.
I believe that the Jews were scapegoated and persecuted in most situations, and deserved no collective blame. An exception in the case of Palestine could be drawn. Do you have a list of those 80 nations?
You're right, I may have been wrong. It may have been multiples greater than 80 jurisdictions. The photos below only reveal windows of several hundred years, neither includes expulsions in the pre-Christ era.

Sure, you're right. Never did the Jews do anything to deserve any of these expulsions. They were scapegoated. Every. Single. Time. People were simply jealous of them.

There are lists of Christian and Islamic expulsions, but neither come anything close to the frequency and intensity of Jewish expulsions.

And here's a Jewish source that provides a timeline of expulsions and "persecutions":

http://www.simpletoremember.com/article ... rsecution/

It also does not include B.C. expulsions or "persecutions"
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

An article on expulsions from Arab lands during the 20th century: http://forward.com/culture/199257/the-i ... rab-lands/
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Yawwwnn, Once again:

@pandabear
You engage in every possible logical fallacy and present only non-arguments, so stfu.
Yet another thread that you pollute with your dishonesty; what's next? you will flood it with irrelevant videos?

@sentinel89
Congratulations, you allowed a dishonest, lying freak to hijack the thread. Now the original OP discussion has been diluted and derailed.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Nice article on victories of revisionism

http://www.inconvenienthistory.com/arch ... ionism.php

Nonetheless the “Holocaust” remains the lone official religion of the entire West, a murderous religion if ever there was one. And one that continues to fool millions of good souls in the crudest ways: the display of heaps of eyeglasses, hair, shoes or valises presented as “relics” of the “gassed”, faked or deceptively exploited photographs, texts of innocuous papers altered or purposely misinterpreted, endless proliferation of monuments, ceremonies, shows, the drumming of the Shoah into our heads as early as primary school, organized excursions to the holy sites of alleged Jewish martyrdom and great show trials with their calls for lynch-law.

1) In 1951 the Jew Léon Poliakov, who had been part of the French delegation at the Nuremberg trial (1945-1946), stated his conclusion that we had at our disposal an overabundance of documents for all points of the history of the Third Reich, with the exception of one point alone: the “campaign to exterminate the Jews”. For this, he wrote, “No document remains, perhaps none has ever existed” (Bréviaire de la haine, Paris, Calmann-Lévy, 1974 [1951], p. 171; English version: Harvest of Hate, New York, Holocaust Library, 1979, revised and expanded edition).

Remark: There is, here, an extraordinary concession to the revisionist case. In effect, such a formidable criminal undertaking supposedly conceived, ordered, organized and perpetrated by the Germans would have necessitated an order, a plan, instructions, a budget, … Such an undertaking, carried out over several years on a whole continent and generating the death of millions of victims, would have left a flood of documentary evidence. Consequently, if we are told that there perhaps has never existed any such documentary evidence, it is because the crime in question was not perpetrated. In the complete absence of documents the historian has no longer anything to do but keep quiet. L. Poliakov made this concession in 1951, that is, fifty-five years ago. However, it must be noted that, from 1951 to 2006, his successors have equally failed to find the least documentary evidence. Occasionally, here and there, we have witnessed attempts at making us believe in such or such discovery but each time, as will be seen below, the “discoverers” and their publicists have had to drop their claim.

Remark: The Number One historian of the Jewish genocide, at a certain point, thus found himself so helpless that he suddenly proceeded to disown his first version and to explain a gigantic undertaking of collective murder as if it had all been carried out through something like the workings of the Holy Spirit. In effect, since then he has evoked a “meeting of minds” within a bureaucracy, terming this meeting “incredible”. If it is “incredible” or unbelievable, why then should it be believed? Must one believe the unbelievable? He also brings up “mind reading” and states it was performed by “consensus”, but this is a matter of pure intellectual speculation grounded in a belief in the supernatural. How can one believe in such a phenomenon, particularly within a vast bureaucratic structure and, still more particularly, within the bureaucracy of the Third Reich? It is worth noting that on R. Hilberg’s example the other official historians set about, in the 1980s and 1990s, abandoning history and lapsed into metaphysics and jargon. They questioned themselves and each other on the point of whether one should be “intentionalist” or “functionalist”: must it be supposed that the extermination of the Jews occurred subsequent to an “intent” (not yet proved) and in line with a concerted plan (not yet found), or instead had that extermination happened all by itself, spontaneously and through improvisation, without there being any formal intent and with no plan? This type of woolly controversy attests to the disarray of historians who, unable to provide evidence and real documents to back their case, are thus reduced to theorizing in the void. At bottom, those on one side, the “intentionalists”, tell us: “There were necessarily an intent and a plan, which we haven’t yet found but which we shall perhaps indeed discover one day”, whereas the others affirm: “There is no need to go looking for evidence of an intent and a plan, for everything was able to occur without intent, without plan and without leaving any traces; such traces are not to be found because they have never existed.”
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

droid wrote:Yawwwnn, Once again:

@pandabear
You engage in every possible logical fallacy and present only non-arguments, so stfu.
You just want to circlejerk? The queers at Stormfront will welcome you.
droid wrote:Yet another thread that you pollute with your dishonesty;
Again, the homos at stormfront will welcome you.
droid wrote: what's next? you will flood it with irrelevant videos?
If it will make you happy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtGVWJevf-s
@sentinel89
Congratulations, you allowed a dishonest, lying freak to hijack the thread. Now the original OP discussion has been diluted and derailed.
Is it supposed to be a contest about who hates dah Jooz the most?
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

droid wrote:Nice article on victories of revisionism

http://www.inconvenienthistory.com/arch ... ionism.php
and you call me a "lying freak?"
droid wrote:Nonetheless the “Holocaust” remains the lone official religion of the entire West, a murderous religion if ever there was one...

The holocaust, which upsets you so much, is NOT a religion. Neither is your silly White Holocaust.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

On Dr. Mengele:

http://inconvenienthistory.com/archive/ ... _twins.php

1. The “crimes” of Dr. Mengele

In 1997, Helena Kubica, researcher at the Auschwitz Museum, published a long article entitled “Dr. Mengele und seine Verbrechen im Konzentrationslager Auschwitz-Birkenau” (“Dr. Mengele and His Crimes in the Auschwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp”).1 The author sifted through the numerous documents on Dr. Mengele’s activities at Birkenau preserved in the archives of the Museum in search of documentary proof of his presumed criminal medical experiments on twins. The situation is as follows.

Dr. Josef Mengele entered service at Auschwitz on 30 May 1943. His direct superior, SS-Standortarzt (garrison doctor) Dr. Eduard Wirts, appointed him Lagerarzt (camp doctor) at the so-called “Zigeunerfamilienlager” (gypsy family camp), Sector BIIe of Birkenau.2

He was particularly interested in the study of twins, especially identical twins, organising a daycare center solely for this purpose:

“In the gypsy camp, he caused Barracks 29 and 31 and a nursery – a sort of daycare center and preparatory school – to house not only the children under his observation (these lived in Barracks 31), but all gypsy children up to 6 years of age.

A total of several hundred children were housed in the nursery school from 8 to 14 years of age, where they were supervised by many prisoners. [...]. The barracks used as a nursery school were in slightly better condition than the others, entirely plastered on the inside, decorated with coloured images representing fairy tales. For a short time, the children who lived there received a better diet – milk, white bread, vegetables and meat broth concentrates, even marmalade and chocolate [...].

The area behind Barracks 31 was enclosed and a playground was installed, with sandboxes, merry-go-round, swings and gymnastic equipment.”3

Naturally, for H. Kubica, all this was intended solely for “propaganda purposes.”4 We need only inquire, however, for whom this alleged propaganda was intended, since not even the delegate from the Red Cross who visited Auschwitz in September 1944 was permitted to visit Birkenau Camp.5

And how about the diet, incredibly rich for a concentration camp – as confirmed by former inmate Anna Lipka6 – was this also solely intended for “propaganda purposes”?

This scene is not easy to reconcile with the panoply of the unprecedented crimes attributed to Dr. Mengele, but Kubica has decisive “proof” to hand.

An epidemic of noma faciei, a gangrenous illness affecting mostly children, broke out in the Zigeunerlager in the summer of 1943. The patients were transferred on Dr. Mengele’s order to an isolated barracks in the hospital of the gypsy camp and, we are assured by H. Kubica,

“many of the sick children were killed, always by order of Dr. Mengele, and their bodies were taken to the institute of hygiene of the Waffen-SS at Rajsko for histopathological research. There preparations of the individual organs were prepared and preserved in glass, even including the entire head of a child, among others, for the SS academy of medicine in Graz.”7

From the pertinent footnote, we learn that our information on the entire affair is based exclusively on post-war testimonies. In this context, the author mentions a single document, reproduced below. The document is a bill of lading to the Institute of Hygiene of the Waffen-SS (SS-Hygiene-Institut) of Rajsko, Hygiene and Bacteriology Section, relating to the “head of a cadaver” (Kopf einer Leiche) taken from a “12-year old child” (12-jähriges Kind). Nothing is known of the cause of death of the child; the only thing that is certain is that the request for histological examination originated from the H-Krankenbau Zigeunerlager Auschwitz II, BIIe, that is, the prisoner hospital of the gypsy camp. The explanation advanced by H. Kubica is clearly a pretext. Noma faciei (or cancrum oris) is a disease which destroys the orofacial tissues. It currently strikes chiefly sub-Saharan African children between the ages of 2 and 16; the mortality rate, in the absence of adequate treatment, ranges between 70 and 90%.8 One may therefore reasonably suppose that, at Birkenau, in the years 1943-1944, the mortality rate of young gypsy children stricken with noma was even higher. In 1943, 2,587 children below the age of 10 in the gypsy camp died,9 including practically all those suffering from noma.

Mengele Document
A bill of lading to the Institute of Hygiene of the Waffen-SS (SS-Hygiene-Institut) of Rajsko, Hygiene and Bacteriology Section, relating to the “head of a cadaver” (Kopf einer Leiche) taken from a “12-year old child” (12-jähriges Kind).

But then, what occasion was there to kill children who were inexorably dying of disease?

The obvious response to this rhetorical question is supplied by H. Kubica herself where she cites the testimony of Dr. Jan Čespiva, who had worked as a physician in the gypsy camp hospital:

“There was an outbreak of noma. The disease caused entire pieces of flesh to fall off, also affecting the lower jaw. I had never seen gangrene of the face like that. The crania of the children were prepared for the SS Academy at Graz. I know because we wrote the address. The heads were preserved in formaldehyde, the bodies were destroyed in Crematory III.”10

It is therefore obvious that the child in question died of noma and that the German physicians hoped to find a cure by studying the heads of children who had died of this disease.

And this request for histological examination is the only documentary “proof” of the “crimes” of Dr. Mengele to be found in the archive of the Auschwitz Museum! Not much for the so-called “Angel of Death” of Auschwitz, and H. Kubica, apparently aware of this, as a last resort cites the “eyewitness” so decisive to her, Miklos Nyiszli, about whom, more below.

After creating the school already mentioned above, Dr. Mengele created an “experimental laboratory,” the location where the “camp research on the birth of twins and congenital anomalies”11 was performed – in a word, the ogre’s lair – to the head of which he appointed Dr. Bertold Epstein, from Prague. His assistant was another Czech, Dr. Rudolf Weiskopf (Vitek).12 Two camp inmates also worked in Dr. Mengele’s laboratory: a Polish anthropology Ph.D., Martyna Puzina,13 and the Czech painter Dinah Gottliebova, who produced drawings of the parts of the body of the children under examination.14

The activities of this “experimental laboratory” are well documented:

“The archives of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum contain numerous documents signed by Dr. Mengele, such as requests for analysis by the Institute of Hygiene.”15

but no document attests to Dr. Mengele’s presumed crimes. This is not at all surprising, considering the activities performed in his laboratory:

“As shown by reports of inmates who performed tasks in the twins block, as well as reports from the twins themselves, the individual pairs of twins were subjected by Dr. Mengele to research of any kind, which constituted the starting point for the performance of the most varied types of experiments on the same. In general, they were subjected to anthropometric, morphological, psychiatric and radiological research. The anthropological research was initially performed in Dr. Mengele’s laboratory in the sauna of the gypsy camp. In November 1944, this laboratory was transferred to barracks 15, in the vicinity of the men’s hospital (BIIf). Every individual part of the body of the persons subjected to examination was measured in the most accurate manner: the twins were measured in pairs, comparing the results. The documentation contained annotations of the shape of the mouth, the nose, the muscles of the ears, the colour of the eyes and skin of the individual parts of the body.16

There was no criminal activity, therefore, and it is easy to see what M. Puzyna and D. Gottliebova’s tasks consisted of: anthropometrical studies and anatomical drawings.

H. Kubica adds:

“All the documentation, that is, photographs, drawings, descriptions and analytical results, were preserved in individual folders for every person examined,”17

and she published a few of these documents. Notwithstanding this abundant documentation, H. Kubica notes:

“Nevertheless, unfortunately, it has not been possible to find any document showing how many gypsy twins passed through Dr. Mengele’s laboratory.”18

But a few pages later, the Polish researcher states:

“The Archives of the State Museum of Auschwitz-Birkenau also contain a document which contains personal data and copies of anthropological studies on 295 inmates – Greek, Hungarian, Dutch, French and Italian Jews – upon whom Mengele performed experiments. This list also contains the names of 117 Hungarian Jewish pairs of twins in the women’s sector of the camp. As for male twins from Barracks 15 of Camp BIIf, we know from the report on one pair of twins that there were 107 of them, aged from age 4 to 60.”19

Thus, the total number of documented twins available to Dr. Mengele amounted to between 402 and 412. What happened to them?

A series of daily reports, not mentioned by H. Kubica, although they can be found precisely at the Auschwitz Museum, the Arbeitseinsatz (assignment of labour) of the Birkenau camp,20 reports starting from 28 July up to 3 October 1944 (the reports are complete only for the month of August) bears the heading “Zwillinge für Versuchzwecke” (twins for experimental purposes). In the 35 reports which are preserved, the number of these inmates never varies: it always reads 49. This absence of variation over a period of more than three months allows one to rule out any continual replacement of “guinea pigs”, and is fully compatible with the “anthropometric, morphological, psychiatric and radiological examinations” mentioned above.

H. Kubica, by contrast, claims that the fate of these twins was quite a different one:

“The last stop in the search for several pairs of twins or individual persons was the analysis of the individual organs of the body during the autopsy. To this end, these persons were killed at Dr. Mengele’s order or by Dr. Mengele himself, by an injection of phenol in the heart. The bodies were taken to the dissecting room.”21

At this point, the Polish researcher unveils her “decisive witness”: none other than the notorious impostor Miklos Nyiszli! The whole fable of Dr. Mengele’s “crimes” originates from the ravings of this mythomaniac, to whom I shall return in greater detail in the section below devoted to him.

Notwithstanding the absurd lies he told, this person is nonetheless held in high esteem in the official historiography, but, in a sort of veiled schizophrenia, only as regards his accusations against Dr. Mengele. And in fact, his testimony constitutes the “demonstrative” framework for the accusations of every book on the subject, starting with Gerald L. Posner and John Ware on Dr. Mengele,22 one of the most important, also mentioned by H. Kubica. The two authors cite him on pages 19, 20, 26, 33, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 53 and 152. In fact, the entire chapter on the “crimes” of Dr. Mengele at Auschwitz is built upon Nyiszli’s “testimony”! Even Robert Jay Lifton mentions him repeatedly.23 H. Kubica cites him just as often. She even reproduces his photograph24 and cites him several times.25
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Yawwwnn, Once again:

@pandabear
Yet another thread that you pollute with your dishonesty; what's next? you will flood it with irrelevant videos?

@sentinel89