Black women out of options and seeking interracial dating

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
keylis
Freshman Poster

Post by keylis »

hommme wrote:How fitting that your Russian husband wears a silly red nose -- he is a fool, a jackass for marrying a worthless black American woman as you.

You cannot convince honorable men that you are worth defending or marrying. You have no attractive qualities. None.

You offer nothing of value to your husband (or to any other man, for that matter) that a better foreign woman doesn't -- except sex. Which puts you in the same league as a street whore.

IOW, you're a worthless, good-for-nothing American woman. A piece of garbage, easily discarded in favor of something better.

If your husband -- and more men -- considered the reasoned arguments against American women like you, you would be in big trouble.

When their eyes open, you will have to explain why you shouldn't be replaced with someone better.

You can't. That fact frustrates and angers you. And that is why you spew your bitter rage against men here.

~ swincor
Well...hello to you too!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:
Speaking of Rock, who is a white guy with an Asian type of face, I even think he has bad taste in women too, since he likes chubby types. No offense though. lol
Wait a minute. I think there is a fair degree of overlap in our taste. For example, your current Avatar and one of your past ones are pretty attractive IMO. All I ask as a minimum is that they are at least 165 cm tall and not skinny (normal or above). Like u, I also appreciate the refined, classy, and innocent look of many light skinned NE Asian girls. And we both agree that by and large, Filipinas are on average much less attractive, right? BTW, let me insert a plug for u taking a Chinese New Year Thai trip while I'm still here. The girls here blow away Filipinas looks wise on average. And since you're of NE Asian stock, u should do relatively well with the Thais (according to ur senior advisor Ladislav).

However, there's another side to my taste and that's where we diverge. I'm more like E_Izzary in my appreciation of nice round lower and mid body curves which ironically can be found on a lot of...black American chicks. My big problem with many / most of them is their behavior towards myself and others. Its totally unacceptable yet none of the ones I know of wanna take any responsibility by at least owning up and acknowledging the problem!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

winston just band this bitch she is on here talking way to much shit.damb wiston how can you be such a p***y. the enemy has no place here
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

billy wrote:Sorry Keylis, I am an idiot. You are going to the Ukraine. That´s a different matter. I think ukraine is far more nicer than russia in behalf of being nice to foreigners.

Rock, why did you come with Russia and Skinheads? So I thought her husband comes from Russia. Ukrania is a different ball game.

Anyway I do know some ukranians and they are very warm hearted. They are very nice. And the girls are like OMG. They have everything. I should make a trip there. Turkish guys from turkey are crazy about ukranian girls but also for russions.

I think they are so nice besides other reasons because they are poor, rich girls don´t need to be humble. What do you think?

Maybe some men have a trauma with some kinds of groups and must seek others as the former reminds them of bad return on investment in the past.

It´s maybe when people say how good german girls are. I would say, no thanks. I do find them attractiv but they are high maintenance and boring.

Natural coriousity is always a good reason I suppose.

I hope you spend some time here to give things more balance. As many views specially regarding NA woman and specially black ones are incredibly extreme.

Blacks get very bad image in this forum. As I am into dancing I appreciate the "black" culture. Maybe you could name some traits about black, black woman culture which could be seen as lovable. And don´t be afraid of the haters.

I am not much in to black woman. But the saying in Bahia in Brazil makes me like them : Smile, you are in Bahia.
Didn't she say she was going to travel around Russia too?

Lad has written in length about the contrast between Ukraine and Russia. And Ukraine varies a lot from east to west. Actually, Ukrainians sound pretty cold and practical. If I'm to take at heart what was written here before, Russia is a much funner place, at least in the short term. When Winston was there, he was able to get instant attention from the gals (even though they might not have been sexually attracted to him). I didn't spend much time there myself but found it to be perhaps the most exotic western countries I've ever seen.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Keylis, you talk shit about men on here going overseas to find a mate, but you moved to Ukraine and married a Ukrainian husband...Hmm, practice what you preach much?
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Keylis, you talk shit about men on here going overseas to find a mate, but you moved to Ukraine and married a Ukrainian husband...Hmm, practice what you preach much?
she wont even address any points that i have made with out deflecting and using shaming tactics.and saying shit that has nothing to do with what i posted.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

keylis wrote:
Winston wrote:
keylis wrote:
Winston wrote:Keylis,
Your IP indicates that you are from NYC? Did you meet your husband there? Can you post more pictures of you and him? Clearer pics and without masks? I'd be curious to see them.
I prefer keeping a modicum of privacy.
Ok. But how did you find this site anyway? Did you type something about "black women" in Google and find this thread somehow? I'm just curious, so I know where to put my internet marketing efforts.

So you are from NYC? What do you do there? Are you a native of NY?
I will tell you exactly how I found the site. I was Googling short-term apartment rentals in Ukraine and this site was in the list of results. No, I am from Chicago. We are in New York for a bit for my husband's business.
What part? The majority of black Chicago women come from the south side or else a smaller area on the west side. And most of these areas are not too good - neighborhoods such as Englewood or districts which used to contain huge swaths of massive housing project towers.

But I gotta admit, Keylis does not write at all like a woman from the hood. And her posts seem to imply that she's not Hispanic. She prolly grew up middle class in some mixed area or else a predominantly white neighborhood. And Chicago does have a lot of ethnic Ukrainians too. So where u from Keylis? And how did u meet your hubby?
keylis
Freshman Poster

Post by keylis »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Keylis, you talk shit about men on here going overseas to find a mate, but you moved to Ukraine and married a Ukrainian husband...Hmm, practice what you preach much?
This post of yours show that you have read none of my previous posts. I neither "talk shit about men on here going overseas to find a mate" -- (I did comment to one poster that I know a Black women who is married to a Russian man who did not have to go overseas to find a mate)-- nor did I move to Ukraine.

You just made a knee-jerk accusatory post. If you had bothered to read, you will know I posted that anyone is perfectly free to seek whomever they want in a partner. I think its reprehensible that men, particularly Black men, feel the need to degrade Black women on this site. If you don't want to marry or date a Black woman, fine. Why the need to bash Black women?
keylis
Freshman Poster

Post by keylis »

Rock wrote:So where u from Keylis? And how did u meet your hubby?
I'm from Chicago. That's as much as I want to share about my hometown. I met my husband through a circle of mutual friends.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

keylis wrote:
This post of yours show that you have read none of my previous posts. I neither "talk shit about men on here going overseas to find a mate" -- (I did comment to one poster that I know a Black women who is married to a Russian man who did not have to go overseas to find a mate)-- nor did I move to Ukraine.

You just made a knee-jerk accusatory post. If you had bothered to read, you will know I posted that anyone is perfectly free to seek whomever they want in a partner. I think its reprehensible that men, particularly Black men, feel the need to degrade Black women on this site. If you don't want to marry or date a Black woman, fine. Why the need to bash Black women?
Okay, sorry, you didn't move to Ukraine, but are married to a Ukrainian man. I have read your post and I did make a mistake.

Why did you tell another member this:

"I hear a collective sigh of relief from black women everywhere. Women who have men that don't have to leave their country to find a mate."

^^^Your own words, Keylis. That sounds like talking shit to me. Women who have men that don't have to leave the country to get a mate huh? Did you meet your husband in America or Ukraine? I would love to know...!

I don't give a damn what black women do or what anyone else does. I am an advocate of interracial dating. I have only dated white and Latin women my whole life. I don't "bash" black women. I give my opinion about them and my experiences like what happened last Monday...

I smiled at a Hispanic chick and she smiled back. She was with her black girlfriend and the moment I passed both of them, the black girl yells out, "EWW!!!" Why did she have to do that? Because I didn't give her attention or is this because black women have always treated me like this my whole life? Black women can do what they want. They can be miserable and I don't care.

The reason why black men degrade black women is because they degrade us. I can point you to posts I have made to why I have resentment towards black women. I treat everyone with kindness and respect unless they attack me and then it's on from there. For instance, white women have treated me very well. I am nothing but nice to them. I have never reallly got a knee jerk reaction from them. Black women? They just don't know how to act. They don't know how to be nice to anyone. I don't want to hear the whole, "black woman woe is me" crap. I don't feel sorry for black women. Black women can do what they want to do. I don't care. You are married to a European man. Congrats to you. I don't really care, but you are happy and he is happy, so that is all that matters.
Last edited by Fenix on January 15th, 2012, 11:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

keylis wrote:
I'm from Chicago. That's as much as I want to share about my hometown. I met my husband through a circle of mutual friends.
U r not Hispanic, right? Do u speak any languages fluently other than English? If so, what r they?
keylis
Freshman Poster

Post by keylis »

Phoenix Sosa wrote: "I hear a collective sigh of relief from black women everywhere. Women who have men that don't have to leave their country to find a mat."

^^^Your own words, Keylis. That sounds like talking shit to me. Women who have men that don't have to leave the country to get a mate huh? Did you meet your husband in America or Ukraine? I would love to know...!
That was in response to a pretty inflammatory post about Black women. If that is talking "shit" to you, so be it. But it is an error to state that I said anything negative about men here going overseas to find a mate. Just want to be clear on that.
Phoenix Sosa wrote:I don't give a damn what black women do or what anyone else does. I am an advocate of interracial dating. I have only dated white and Latin women my whole life. I don't "bash" black women. I give my opinion about them and my experiences like what happened last Monday...

I smiled at a Hispanic chick and she smiled back. She was with her black girlfriend and the moment I passed both of them, the black girl yells out, "EWW!!!" Why did she have to do that? Because I didn't give her attention or is this because black women have always treated me like this my whole life? Black women can do what they want. They can be miserable and I don't care.
You encountered immature people with little class. They can be found in every race. Since we are speaking anectdotally, I can gurantee me and Black women I know would never do something like that to any man, regardless of their looks. I was raised better than that.
Phoenix Sosa wrote:The reason why black men degrade black women is because they degrade us. I can point you to posts I have made to why I have resentment towards black women. I treat everyone with kindness and respect unless they attack me and then it's on from there. For instance, white women have treated me very well. I am nothing but nice to them. I have never reallly got a knee jerk reaction from them. Black women? They just don't know how to act. They know how to be nice to anyone. I don't want to hear the whole, "black woman woe is me" crap. I don't feel sorry for black women. Black women can do what they want to do. I don't care. You are married to a European man. Congrats to you. I don't really care.
My father raised me after my mother died. My wonderful black father, by himself. I am a black woman who never has or ever will degrade a black man or any person based on their ethnicity. Not asking you to care anything about me or what I do. Just giving you and other Black men on here food for thought that just because you may have had unpleasant expereriences with some Black women or don't find them attractive is no reason to degrade Black women as a whole. Would you want someone to denigrate your Mother, sister or Black women in your family? Hold yourself to a higher standard than the women you feel degraded you.
keylis
Freshman Poster

Post by keylis »

Rock wrote:
keylis wrote:
U r not Hispanic, right? Do u speak any languages fluently other than English? If so, what r they?
I am not Hispanic. I can carry a fairly simple conversation in Russian and can read in Russian fluently.
keylis
Freshman Poster

Look guys...

Post by keylis »

...I am not trying to insult or start some thread war. I believe everyone is entitled to happiness in life. Life is so short. If that is for you, finding love overseas, best of luck in your quests. I simply ask that you try and treat all women respectfully, even the ones you feel are not deserving. You may be surprised when you meet someone who does not live up to your negative expectations!
Just to show there are no hard feelings, if anyone is going to or has questions about Ukraine, feel free to message me and I can try and answer your questions. Especially about geography, restaurants, places to stay, things to do... If I don't know the answer I can ask my husband.
Again, I did not mean to offend anyone, just wanted to add my opinion.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Look guys...

Post by Rock »

keylis wrote:...I am not trying to insult or start some thread war. I believe everyone is entitled to happiness in life. Life is so short. If that is for you, finding love overseas, best of luck in your quests. I simply ask that you try and treat all women respectfully, even the ones you feel are not deserving. You may be surprised when you meet someone who does not live up to your negative expectations!
Just to show there are no hard feelings, if anyone is going to or has questions about Ukraine, feel free to message me and I can try and answer your questions. Especially about geography, restaurants, places to stay, things to do... If I don't know the answer I can ask my husband.
Again, I did not mean to offend anyone, just wanted to add my opinion.
Curious as to your husband's thoughts on the tours conducted by Mark Edwards (an American who speaks virtually no Russian or Ukrainian but has a Ukraine wife 20+ years his junior) and his competitors or more broadly, matchmaking between western men and Ukrainian women. Do the socials attract the gold diggers and low quality women or are a lot of legit quality Ukraine women open to relationships with western men they don't know well? Ukraine is full of gorgeous women. It seems like a dream that a significant proportion would be open to committing with average western Joes they've only know for a short time.

As for geography, restaurants, places to stay, etc, that stuff is all pretty easy to figure out with existing sources on this forum and the Internet. Deeper inside type info u can offer on critical issues prolly has a lot more value here.