Muhammad Ali's view on race mixing, diversity, integration.

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Muhammad Ali's view on race mixing, diversity, integration.

Post by zboy1 »

Here is fascinating video of Muhammad Ali talking with a brainwashed liberal on the issue of race, diversity, and race mixing.

Does anyone agree with his views or not?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

odbo
Veteran Poster

Beware liberal revision of history and perversion of science

Post by odbo »

Yes I agree with him. I mean we can't turn back the clock, and racially mixed people have something to offer and have created new races! But that doesn't mean all of us should be destroying our identity by mixing, resulting in some brown species that's not particularly adapted for anything. Flying millions of Arabs to Europe just so they can sit at home all day and collect welfare, eventually results in racial genocide. Want the best two examples of what race mixing and destroying culture does.. the USA and the Phillippines.

Race = genetics. If race doesn't exist then genes don't exist.

A lot of American men are marrying Asian women and having these clone-like babies that all seem to look androgynous. I don't blame them, life is hard and people are weak, and they finally just want some happiness. So f**k dealing with the white woman! It's much easier to opt for the solution of foreign wife of different race than to beat your head against a brick wall for 40 years (i.e. campaign against feminism, liberal education, etc). But men today don't want to deal with the responsibility of perserving what their ancestors suffered for, and I think there is a considerable amount of self-hate particularly for white and black men. People see themselves as the center of the universe and generally don't view their life in the historical context. Only Jews do, which is why they're not going away any time soon even though there are much less of them than white or black people.

A photo I found on some separatist website. It might not be "heartwarming" to someone programmed with the idea that "racism" and "nationalism" (fidelity) is the greatest sin but it's a lot closer to truth than the liberal propaganda.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Ali was not a man known for his education or intellect, quite the contrary. He is expressing his collectivist views from the Nation of Islam. I'm sure he would be ashamed today of that ridiculous rant.

And if anyone on this forum is of that mindset, then why be on this forum where the motif is being happier abroad primarily for women of different nationalities?
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

He may of been "brainwashed" by those Americanized black-Muslims but not nearly as much as the people preaching diversity.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:And if anyone on this forum is of that mindset, then why be on this forum where the motif is being happier abroad primarily for women of different nationalities?
Well America is an immigrant country. The Asians could look for Asian wives, the whites could look for European wives, the blacks could look for African wives, or we could all go to a less f***ed up immigrant-nation like Brazil. Do you get what I'm saying. On a one to one basis there's nothing wrong with some Romeo and Juliet story of a man marrying a foreigner or vise-versa and both of them having to cut family ties because they committed a taboo, which only ends up making their marriage stronger because they had to give up so much for it... blah blah blah

And inter-racial f***ing is probably okay :)

However systematic inter-racial marriage + kids is a sort of genocide. It kills diversity. People are completely trained by the media what type of partner to like. It's not normal for men to have asian-fetishes, or for asian women to go for white guys because they perceive they're marrying into a higher class.

Like all bullshit based on programming, it will be very clear in the decades to come how foolish people were. But for now the sane views are considered racist.

Getting back to what Ali said.. remember that in the 60s and 70s there was still culture. Plenty of music wasn't mainstream, there were all types of niches. So there was actually a point to hanging with your own kind. And there were all kinds of traditions and mentalities. People didn't have to play their personality 'down' to avoid looking like a non-conformist. Now nothing is grass-roots and everything is conglomerate culture so there is very little motivation besides skin color to stick with your kind. I know it's hard to think back to how it was but you have to try otherwise we're liable to be deceived. Because we no longer live in a natural environment so it's a waste of time trying to draw conclusions on right and wrong from this society.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

odbo wrote:He may of been "brainwashed" by those Americanized black-Muslims but not nearly as much as the people preaching diversity.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:And if anyone on this forum is of that mindset, then why be on this forum where the motif is being happier abroad primarily for women of different nationalities?
Well America is an immigrant country. The Asians could look for Asian wives, the whites could look for European wives, the blacks could look for African wives, or we could all go to a less f***ed up immigrant-nation like Brazil. Do you get what I'm saying. On a one to one basis there's nothing wrong with some Romeo and Juliet story of a man marrying a foreigner or vise-versa and both of them having to cut family ties because they committed a taboo, which only ends up making their marriage stronger because they had to give up so much for it... blah blah blah

And inter-racial f***ing is probably okay :)

However systematic inter-racial marriage + kids is a sort of genocide. It kills diversity. People are completely trained by the media what type of partner to like. It's not normal for men to have asian-fetishes, or for asian women to go for white guys because they perceive they're marrying into a higher class.

Like all bullshit based on programming, it will be very clear in the decades to come how foolish people were. But for now the sane views are considered racist.

Getting back to what Ali said.. remember that in the 60s and 70s there was still culture. Plenty of music wasn't mainstream, there were all types of niches. So there was actually a point to hanging with your own kind. And there were all kinds of traditions and mentalities. People didn't have to play their personality 'down' to avoid looking like a non-conformist. Now nothing is grass-roots and everything is conglomerate culture so there is very little motivation besides skin color to stick with your kind. I know it's hard to think back to how it was but you have to try otherwise we're liable to be deceived. Because we no longer live in a natural environment so it's a waste of time trying to draw conclusions on right and wrong from this society.
This may be a digression that's off-topic, but Canada is more diverse and respects multiculturalism much, much more than America can possibly fathom. Canada has the most nationalities as citizens underneath its belt in the world, even more so than Brasil. But since Brasil is not part of the Anglosphere, and Canada is:

Brasil > Canada in that regard.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!