Black women out of options and seeking interracial dating

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Winston
Site Admin

Black women out of options and seeking interracial dating

Post by Winston »

http://www.thegrio.com/news/marriage-is ... failed.php

Interracial marriage for black women would 'unquestionably' serve the black race.

At least, that's what author and Stanford University law professor, Ralph Richard Banks says.

"The best thing black women can do, not only for themselves but to promote the cause of black marriage, is to expand their options and consider relations with men of other races."

theGrio: Do Americans unanimously support interracial marriage?

In his recent book, Is Marriage for White People? How the African-American Marriage Decline Affects Everyone, Banks makes the claim that educated, middle-class black women can solve their 'marriage-less' woes by dating non-black men.

Throughout the book, Banks lays down the critical stats.

70 percent of African-American woman are unmarried- single, widowed or divorced- compared to 45 percent of their white counterparts. African-Americans have higher divorce rates than any other group. 50 percent of black couples divorce within the first 10 years of marriage compared to about a third of whites.

Black women have surpassed black men on the whole educationally and professionally. They're graduating from college and earning more than African-American men. One in every 10 black men in their early '20s or '30s are in prison or in jail. In essence, there is a disparity between the conditions and circumstances of black men and black women.

Clearly, black men are lagging behind.

Despite all this, black women, to a large extent, have stuck by their black men. They are the least likely out of other ethnic groups to marry outside of their race.

This creates a scene where too many black women are going after a scarce commodity: the eligible black man.

Black men, according to Banks, therefore, have an upper hand when it comes to their relationships with African-American females.

"The remaining black men who are in the population, they have a lot of power," Banks told theGrio.

"Black men being in short supply means they can dictate the terms of the relationship and they often dictate terms that are not to the woman's liking."

Discussions about the inability of educated African-American women to find a life partner are nothing new. It's the kind of talk that is commonplace in beauty salons, at dinner tables and even in classrooms. But recently, that conversation is now taking place in the public arena as mainstream media outlets have taken interest in what has become a trend nearly half a century in the making: African-Americans have become the most unmarried people in the nation.

The title for the book came from a 2006 Washington Post article in which a writer quotes an African-American sixth grader in a Washington, D.C. classroom who said: "Marriage is for white people."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So is this because black women aren't attractive? Or because they have personality problems? Most black women seem pretty down to earth when I talk to them.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

This is what I've been saying for a long time. Decent black men who stay out of trouble and have a reasonable income have it made in the States. Of all American men, they are probably in least need of the HA solution. Not only do they have their pick of black women. They also have a lot to choose from among white women, some of whom strongly favor them as partners. Its kind of ironic that your site has attracted so many American black guys.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:So is this because black women aren't attractive? Or because they have personality problems? Most black women seem pretty down to earth when I talk to them.
Try dating a few. A lot of black American women are strong strong strong - both physically and in personality. They make they're white sisters look like p***y cats. I doubt you could survive one day with one of these gals unless you were willing to totally submit. It takes a bad-ass thug to handle one of them. You wouldn't stand a chance.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Rock wrote:This is what I've been saying for a long time. Decent black men who stay out of trouble and have a reasonable income have it made in the States. Of all American men, they are probably in least need of the HA solution. Not only do they have their pick of black women. They also have a lot to choose from among white women, some of whom strongly favor them as partners. Its kind of ironic that your site has attracted so many American black guys.
The situation with black women in the U.S. is very reminiscent of Asian men in the country. Asian men tend to be very loyal to Asian women, but Asian women--like Black men--are not. So that creates a lot of tension and resentment among both communities. Almost 70 percent of African American women are single, divorced, or widowed! I never understood why African American women are always so hesitant to date interracially when they are so few choices among Black men? They are too loyal to the extreme! I know lots of white men, asian men, hispanic men that would like to date black women, but that is not always reciprocated. If so, then African American women will continue to stay single and lonely into the future. The same goes with Asian men as well!

And yes, Rock, I do find it interesting that we have so many black members on the forum. If anything, this shows how dysfunctional the dating situation is in the country.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Black women are not out of options. A black guy like me is not in their radar and I am glad. They want a Ray Ray or Pookie thug type motherf***er and not someone like me. I agree with Rock 100% on his post. His post is spot on. I pretty much have no trouble with women (except black ones lol). If you ignore the mind games and shit, I could get a decent girl with little effort. Most white, Latina and middle Eastern women show interest.

I agree 100% with Rock's other posts about dating black women. I never dated one, but I have many black friends that tell me their horror stories. It ain't pretty. Imagine a white woman that men on here complain about times a quadrillion.

Yes, black women have personality problems. The worst personality traits on the planet. You have to hear constant yelling and screaming. I used to listen to my mom, aunt and female cousins talk. You need a miracle aid when it is over. I am dead serious. It is like a screeching sound travels through your ears when they speak all at once. Imagine your black girlfriend berating you 24/7. She is going to be a human typewriter once you walk into your house when you get off of work. Black women want to be your mom, lawyer, teacher, pharmacist, police officer, etc. They want to run the show.

ErikHeaven will even vouch for me on all of this. Black women are the problem. If I see one more, "why are black women single" and "where are the good black men at?" bullshit on television or online one more time...I am going on a massacre. Good black men like me are around. We are just ghosts. I am not thug enough like Waka Flocka Flame. I am too much of a nerd and I am too different. f**k you, Phoenix!

The funny thing about this option shit is the fact that many of these black women think white men want them. Well, 20/20 had some special about this and the black wife called her white husband a bum on television because he was laid off. She said she had no respect for him anymore. On television...Black women are done. Good black men like me have options with women in America. I don't have to leave the country, but I am tired of everything in America. I want something new.

Black women down to Earth? Are you serious, Winston? Black women have a personality of a tiger, a killer bee and a shark. Down to Earth? Wow. You have a lot of learning to do, man. Black women are the worst on the planet. Calling them women is an insult to all of the good women on Earth. No lie.
Last edited by Fenix on December 14th, 2011, 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:This is what I've been saying for a long time. Decent black men who stay out of trouble and have a reasonable income have it made in the States. Of all American men, they are probably in least need of the HA solution. Not only do they have their pick of black women. They also have a lot to choose from among white women, some of whom strongly favor them as partners. Its kind of ironic that your site has attracted so many American black guys.
Well you forget that black men have experienced racism and know what it's like to be oppressed. That's probably why they are so down to earth compared to average white American guys, esp white yuppie guys.

Most black men I've met love hearing my views and rants on truth and critical thinking. They seem to have a thing for truth and telling it the way it is. Perhaps that is why they like this forum?

Whenever I complain about something, they usually emphasize and say, "Oh yeah, I know!"

I've sent this thread to ErikHeaven to get his take on it.

LOL Phoenix Sosa's post cracked me up a lot! LOL
Last edited by Winston on December 14th, 2011, 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out these funny cartoons odbo posted. They apply here and are so true! I wonder who created them.

ImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

http://www.mediaite.com/online/psycholo ... her-women/

A column on the Psychology Today website earlier today caused a justified wave of Freud rage™ by asking “Why Are Black Women Less Physically Attractive Than Other Women?�

The post, which featured “research� of uncertain methodology by evolutionary psychologist (“How did that make protozoa feel?�) Satoshi Kanazawa, drew immediate condemnation, and the magazine has since deleted the article. A reprint of the article is still up at Something Awful.

Kanazawa is no stranger to controversy, having previously recommended an Ann Coulter presidency to wipe out the Middle East with nuclear weapons (really), but his latest work really takes the (presumably not chocolate) cake. Kanazawa extrapolates from a data set created by the unrelated Add Health project, which tracked survey responses from adolescence to adulthood on a wide variety of subjects. From these survey responses, Kanazawa concludes that “black women are objectively less physically attractive than other women.�

This is based on the ridiculously flawed assumption that the opinion of an outsider is necessarily “objective,� while one’s own opinion is “subjective.�

Flawed nomenclature aside, Kanazawa doesn’t try to figure out why other races say that black women are less attractive, but rather, to find out why black women are less attractive:
The only thing I can think of that might potentially explain the lower average level of physical attractiveness among black women is testosterone. Africans on average have higher levels of testosterone than other races, and testosterone, being an androgen (male hormone), affects the physical attractiveness of men and women differently. Men with higher levels of testosterone have more masculine features and are therefore more physically attractive. In contrast, women with higher levels of testosterone also have more masculine features and are therefore less physically attractive.
Yes, that must be it. It’s not the fact that Caucasians have controlled cultural norms of beauty in America since…always (for more on this, check out the provocative, and thought-provoking, Chris Rock documentary Good Hair). No, it’s definitely the testosterone.

Adding insult to injury, he also notes that these testosterone-jacked uggos are stuck up, to boot:
It is very interesting to note that, even though black women are objectively less physically attractive than other women, black women (and men) subjectively consider themselves to be far more physically attractive than others. In Wave III, Add Health asks its respondents to rate their own physical attractiveness subjectively on the following four-point scale: 1 = not at all, 2 = slightly, 3 = moderately, 4 = very. As you can see in the following graphs, both black women and black men rate themselves to be far more physically attractive than individuals of other races.
This result is remarkable, especially given the internal cultural perception of black men choosing white women once they have achieved material success. Given the devastating effects of body-image issues on our young women, you would think people would be trying to bottle this kind of self-esteem and spread it, not crush it with junk science.

Personally, I concur with my learned colleague, Dr. Mix-a-lot, and more broadly, with the notion that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. When the majority of those eyes are accustomed to one set of norms, it is unreasonable to assume that their conclusions can be called “objective.� In making that assumption, Kanazawa has made a (thick and juicy) ass of himself.

Psychology Today confirmed to The Root that they had, indeed, deliberately deleted the post (and that the intense traffic generated by it had briefly crashed the site), but they have not responded to our requests for further comment. They would probably ask us to look at this blot on their record and tell them what we see.

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Well for the last 40 years SOME Black Women not All went on a tv tirade of bashing the black man and making us all seem like we were stupid, uneducated shiftless drifters who wanted nothing out of life. Black women are notorious liars in all arenas. For example they are not making more money than us that is lie #1. Look at the list of black billionaires and millionaires and its more black men than black women.
Black men also reach for the higher degrees like Engineering while the women go for African American studies.
I was in a 13 year relationship with one and for the most part its a constant battle of "who's on first, who's on third'? Trust me it gets old. They want to control the man and dominate the relationship and that is why many of us refuse to mate with them anymore. They are too feminized and man hating so the mass exodus of black men messing with them cannot be stopped. I personally hope to see them old, ragged and decrepit with 15 cats in the house until they drop dead or either off themselves with a shotgun.
Google Erykah Badu and you will see the so-called educated and successful black women like her having children with thugs, she has a child with an OG gangsta rapper!
They love to try to fool America in the media like they are victims yet really they brought their misery on themselves.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Winston wrote:Check out these funny cartoons odbo posted. They apply here and are so true! I wonder who created them.

ImageImage
Ummm LinuxOnly had gotten those from me thank you very much. ;O)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

As far as the interracial theory of white knight salvation that they want to believe in, well for the most part white men hands down prefer the white woman as his partner, secondly the Asian woman,thirdly the Hispanic woman and lastly the Black woman.
Black women are deluding themselves into thinking that there are millions of white men that are standing by to save them from their romantic nightmare that once again they created for themselves.
I asked a few white men would they marry a Black woman and the answer always came back the same "I would sex a Black girl marry her no".
So they are drinking strong delusion indeed.
Also on Youtube they are promoting this Asian men want us nonsense as well. If you do an online search you will see Asian man/Black woman marriages are only in the low hundreds. Not enough to help the millions of Black American women who will indeed die single. So what are their options 1 Stop being so stuck up always talking about your degrees and education. 2 Start learning to marry or mate for love not money. 3 Stop trying to dominate and control men in your romantic relationships.
4 Learn how to be a genuine human being if the relationship fails ie promoting visitation rights with the non-custodial father. 5 If they do not listen to this simple humble list then they should kill themselves as no other race of men wants them in any appreciable numbers.

What up Irizzo?

Yes as per Mr Sosa Winston black American women for the most part are loud arrogant bitches and many of them will slap or punch a man to get their point across. I am sure you seen the recent video of the black women jumping over the counter at mcdonalds?
They both got their behinds beaten by a black man just trying to make a living as a cashier. They are verbally and physically aggressive. Some not all many not all.
They are single also because of their rigid thinking. Many of them will not mate with a non christian so that keeps them single as well.
Closing this out on many of them i like the hardware Nikki Manaj i would tear that body up for real, yet i hate the operating system. Black women in 2011 are running Windows 95 in that head of theirs.

Michelle Obama is ugly as hell and that is my own personal opinion.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Benefit of the Doubt

Post by Rock »

In the looks department, a lot of black women are not all bad, more like a mixed bag:

Weaknesses (from my POV)
- bad head hair and body hair in private area
- complexion too dark (with a signficant percentage)
- nose often too wide and not high enough
- lips overinflated in some cases (but it can be sexy for the less exaggerated cases)

Strengths (from my POV)
- firmest bodies except for breasts of women who've already given birth
- most pronounced curves (hip-waist-chest)
- most durable skin - best resistance to sun and aging
- best muscle tone and strongest bones - best resistance to muscle atrophy and bone loss as they age

Remember, when you meet black girls from other parts of the world who don't have that American chip on their shoulders, some can be quite feminine and sexually magnetic. Ethiopia and Nigeria are full of hot women for example. Other sub-saharan countries have a nice selection of beauties too. And don't forget Jamaica and Haiti.

There are other ethnic groups which fall way behind black women IMO.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ErikHeaven,
Nice to see you back. Your rantings are great.

Btw, you had a cluster of short posts up in a row up there, so I just combined them all into one post for you. Hope you don't mind.

Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Re: Benefit of the Doubt

Post by Disillusioned_American »

Rock wrote:Remember, when you meet black girls from other parts of the world who don't have that American chip on their shoulders, some can be quite feminine and sexually magnetic. Ethiopia and Nigeria are full of hot women for example. Other sub-saharan countries have a nice selection of beauties too. And don't forget Jamaica and Haiti.

There are other ethnic groups which fall way behind black women IMO.
Definitely. I've seen and meet black women from other parts of the world, such as Haiti, Africa, and the Caribbean, who were as you described. It's strange how women just seem so much more beautiful and feminine when they are from outside of North America and other anglo countries, for some reason. Black women are a perfect example. Black women from Africa seem to be more humble, kind, and traditional then the ones from the US. African and Haitian women seem to have more attractive faces and are usually much thinner than most AA women, IMO. Of course this distinction seems to be the reality with most women in the US in comparison to the ones abroad.