White Nationalism? More like White KNIGHT Nationalism

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Ahhh you racial nationalists.............

You make me laugh with your "(insert race) is to blame........"

Keep fighting among each other, like good little boys, I'm sure the powers that be, which are represented by ALL races, love you fools dividing yourselves!

Oh BTW......I might as well add more fuel to this fire.....

There is one "cultural" race in this country whom:

1.)Worships p***y, any p***y, young, old, smelly, diseased as a sign of manhood.
2.)Wears "saggy" pants in order to achieve the status of a newly released "felon."
3.)Will stand in line overnight to have the privilege of buying 180 dollar shoes.
4.)Creates a popular genre of music that requires no talent or ability EXCEPT being able to push a button or two and turn on auto-tune.
5.)Practices ostracism on anyone whom wishes to get ahead in life without using a gun or some "talent" for entertainment.
6.)Believes that everybody "owes" them something due to their own epic failure to succeed.
7.)Believes wearing/owning/consuming so-called high "status" branded goods makes them "high" status.
8.)Believes personal responsibility is for "chumps."
9.)Have to have special "privileges" in order to compete and still, for the most part, can't.
10.)Believe that "sponging" off a woman is a desirable goal in life.

Seriously, which "group" of men are like feminists now?
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

at least blacks prevented us from becoming robots like the japanese :)
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Truthville wrote:Ahhh you racial nationalists.............

Keep fighting among each other, like good little boys, I'm sure the powers that be, which are represented by ALL races, love you fools dividing yourselves!

1.)Worships p***y, any p***y, young, old, smelly, diseased as a sign of manhood.
2.)Wears "saggy" pants in order to achieve the status of a newly released "felon."
3.)Will stand in line overnight to have the privilege of buying 180 dollar shoes.
4.)Creates a popular genre of music that requires no talent or ability EXCEPT being able to push a button or two and turn on auto-tune.
5.)Practices ostracism on anyone whom wishes to get ahead in life without using a gun or some "talent" for entertainment.
6.)Believes that everybody "owes" them something due to their own epic failure to succeed.
7.)Believes wearing/owning/consuming so-called high "status" branded goods makes them "high" status.
9.)Have to have special "privileges" in order to compete and still, for the most part, can't.

Truthville, I love you.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

FreeYourMind wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:Judaism is not a "racial religion" moron. In fact, most of the banking families that consider themselves "Jewish" are actually Germans. In fact, the name "Rothschild" is actually a GERMAN name.

They majority of Jews are Ashkenazi Jews; they have an origin in Germany. They are "white." However, like always whites do their dirt and then try to blame it on something else. This is how they get away with it.
Wow, Jews are actually Germans. Who knew? Certainly not the Germans. So when Adolf Hitler wrote and spoke about Jews being "the masters of the big lie," he should have been saying, "My fellow White Germans are masters of the big lie."

And World War II was based on a silly misunderstanding. Too bad you weren't around back then: with your unsurpassed knowledge and impeccable manners, a global conflict could have been averted had you sounded a timely warning.
Moron, what does Adolf Hitler have to do with the origin of the Ashkenazi Jews? If you knew anything you would realize that the word 'Ashkenaz' actually refers to Germanic Northern people. German Jews are the origin/founders of the Ashkenazi community which now accounts for 80% of so-called "Jews."

Whites have always fought amongst one another. When Rome conquered various "caucasian" peoples; Rome was considered the light of civilization, while other caucasians were demonized and conquered. This is why females dominate; the racist white male (stupid as he is) believes he knows something. And he's been f***ing the world upm along with his pale skank, for hundreds of years. He's a f***ing mangina (and his bitch is well...a bitch), and these American black female whores are no damn better.

They are just as f***ing stupid. The sooner white-feminine society collapses, the better. White power you f***ing slag. LOL.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Truthville wrote:Ahhh you racial nationalists.............

Funny, none of the MEN I know do any of these things. Now let's ask some real questions shall we (devoid of stereotypes and full of historical FACTS):

What "race" of men:

1. Was responsible for the creation of feminism?
2. Created various biological warfare diseases and deliberately spread them into various populations?
3. Is behind the court systems that now impugn men?
5. Call themselves "the law" but continuously only do things to benefit females?
6. Burned crosses on other humans being's lawns?
7. Is behind the global debt system that has Americans enslaved?
8. Considers his female his "better half"?
9. Has the most serial killers?
10. Is behind the factory school system that brainwashes people into being dumbed down consumer and wage slaves?
11. Is behind the oil spills in the ocean? Is behind the deforestation? Exploits the Earth for their profit system?
12. Always tries to force his cultural norms on other cultures? Even murdering them if they don't acquiesce to his demands?
13. Uses overblown stereotypes from an MTV culture ,which btw he funds and manages, to label other men?
14. Sagging pants are part of the Eurocentric fashion industry; who controls the fashion industry? Gay white males do.
15. Jewelry, sagging pants, and all of the other stereotypes mentioned by "Truthville" is also a huge part of the Rap industry. Who owns the rap industry? Here's a clue: The boys wearing sagging pants don't.
16. Is JUST like an American female mentally (just as bigoted, just as deceptive, just as materialistic, just as elitist, just as annoying, etc) but calls himself fighting against females? Even while he encourages them to be the way they are?

And to finish out, what race of so-called "men" can do all of the above; and never take responsibility for it by admitting their mistakes. Instead trying to lie their way out of it, or bring up stereotypes they helped create?
Last edited by OutsideoftheBox on June 6th, 2012, 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

Yet those weak White mangina men have always effortlessly ruled over Black men. What then does that make Black men, Mr. Ignorant Black Panther? :roll: :lol:

I'm well aware of the Khazar roots of European Jews. That's hardly news. They adopted Judaism, which is a racial religion. Even Louis Farrakhan is aware of the many differences between Judaism and Christianity, why aren't you? Have you ever heard of the Talmud and what it contains? But all Whites are exactly the same aren't they? Even Jews are just another group of Germans. :wink:
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

FreeYourMind wrote:Yet those weak White mangina men have always effortlessly ruled over Black men. What then does that make Black men, Mr. Ignorant Black Panther? :roll: :lol:

I'm well aware of the Khazar roots of European Jews. That's hardly news. They adopted Judaism, which is a racial religion. Even Louis Farrakhan is aware of the many differences between Judaism and Christianity, why aren't you? Have you ever heard of the Talmud and what it contains? But all Whites are exactly the same aren't they? Even Jews are just another group of Germans. :wink:
Now comes the true feelings!

1. Black men are never ruled, only manginas are ruled. Every man is by nature a "non-conformist." The males who support this system are shadows of men. A real man is as rare as a bald eagle. You're white, so like American females, you have no idea what a "real man" is. You think height, nagging/controlling behavior, and money make a man. Feminine thinking.

2. LOL, when looking at your "evolution" theory whites are in fact "new" in comparison to so-called "black" men. There was a time period when whites did not even EXIST, more less "rule over" someone. You're the new kid on the block. Your nation is a failure. How old is America and it is already crumbling? You have no true longevity. Your new fangled bullshit is already falling apart. Learn to build a culture that lasts over 30,000 years; then come see me.

3. Ashkenazis are Germans who practice Judaism. Period. Again, the name 'Ashkenaz' denotes Northern Germanic people. Trailing off into something else does not defeat this fact.

4. We aren't comparing Judaism and Christianity boy. Learn to stay focused. Nor does one need to read the Talmud to verify the Germanic origin of the Ashkenazi.

5. The point is they are "white" Jews.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

OutsideoftheBox?
What "race" of men:

1. Was responsible for the creation of feminism? (Actually lesbian women like Betty Friedman)
2. Created various biological warfare diseases and deliberately spread them into various populations?(Oh, you mean the Japanese, right?)
3. Is behind the court systems that now impugn men? (Just about every "race" of man had a hand in this)
5. Call themselves "the law" but continuously only do things to benefit females? (Once again, everyone!)
6. Burned crosses on other humans being's lawns? (Oh, that would be SOUTHERNERS)
7. Is behind the global debt system that has Americans enslaved? (Geez, no rich "black, yellow, brown etc... are included?)
8. Considers his female his "better half"? (Hmmm...I know alot of people of various skin hues that feel this way)
9. Has the most serial killers? (Could it be BECAUSE whites are the MAJORITY in this country?)
10. Is behind the factory school system that brainwashes people into being dumbed down consumer and wage slaves? (You are only brainwashed IF you allow yourself to be, I'm not and I'm a product of an inner city "factory school system.)
11. Is behind the oil spills in the ocean? Is behind the deforestation? Exploits the Earth for their profit system? (BUT we are ALL behind such things SINCE we keep consuming the products that create such horrible situations, right?)
12. Always tries to force his cultural norms on other cultures? Even murdering them if they don't acquiesce to his demands? (Sounds like you are talking more about major world religions here)
13. Uses overblown stereotypes from an MTV culture ,which btw he funds and manages, to label other men?(And you are forced to watch and embrace how?)
14. Sagging pants are part of the Eurocentric fashion industry; who controls the fashion industry? Gay white males do. (True, but no one force anyone to follow "fashion, also the "saggy" pants started as a part of prison culture.")
15. Jewelry, sagging pants, and all of the other stereotypes mentioned by "Truthville" is also a huge part of the Rap industry. Who owns the rap industry? Here's a clue: The boys wearing sagging pants don't. (BUT who is forcing these people to "follow" these trends, embrace this lifestyle, and emulate these "entertainers"?)
16. Is JUST like an American female mentally (just as bigoted, just as deceptive, just as materialistic, just as elitist, just as annoying, etc) but calls himself fighting against females? Even while he encourages them to be the way they are? (Hmmm........only "white" men do this? IF so, why are other "races" of women just as horrible in this country?)

And to finish out, what race of so-called "men" can do all of the above; and never take responsibility for it by admitting their mistakes. Instead trying to lie their way out of it, or bring up stereotypes they helped create?
That "race" of men would be RICH MEN!
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Though Outy did exaggerate a little bit he puts some balance here. Here are many racists and it´s good that they know there are also another viewpoints.

Yes Whitepower !! :)
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Truthville wrote:OutsideoftheBox?
What "race" of men:

1. Was responsible for the creation of feminism? (Actually lesbian women like Betty Friedman)
2. Created various biological warfare diseases and deliberately spread them into various populations?(Oh, you mean the Japanese, right?)
3. Is behind the court systems that now impugn men? (Just about every "race" of man had a hand in this)
5. Call themselves "the law" but continuously only do things to benefit females? (Once again, everyone!)
6. Burned crosses on other humans being's lawns? (Oh, that would be SOUTHERNERS)
7. Is behind the global debt system that has Americans enslaved? (Geez, no rich "black, yellow, brown etc... are included?)
8. Considers his female his "better half"? (Hmmm...I know alot of people of various skin hues that feel this way)
9. Has the most serial killers? (Could it be BECAUSE whites are the MAJORITY in this country?)
10. Is behind the factory school system that brainwashes people into being dumbed down consumer and wage slaves? (You are only brainwashed IF you allow yourself to be, I'm not and I'm a product of an inner city "factory school system.)
11. Is behind the oil spills in the ocean? Is behind the deforestation? Exploits the Earth for their profit system? (BUT we are ALL behind such things SINCE we keep consuming the products that create such horrible situations, right?)
12. Always tries to force his cultural norms on other cultures? Even murdering them if they don't acquiesce to his demands? (Sounds like you are talking more about major world religions here)
13. Uses overblown stereotypes from an MTV culture ,which btw he funds and manages, to label other men?(And you are forced to watch and embrace how?)
14. Sagging pants are part of the Eurocentric fashion industry; who controls the fashion industry? Gay white males do. (True, but no one force anyone to follow "fashion, also the "saggy" pants started as a part of prison culture.")
15. Jewelry, sagging pants, and all of the other stereotypes mentioned by "Truthville" is also a huge part of the Rap industry. Who owns the rap industry? Here's a clue: The boys wearing sagging pants don't. (BUT who is forcing these people to "follow" these trends, embrace this lifestyle, and emulate these "entertainers"?)
16. Is JUST like an American female mentally (just as bigoted, just as deceptive, just as materialistic, just as elitist, just as annoying, etc) but calls himself fighting against females? Even while he encourages them to be the way they are? (Hmmm........only "white" men do this? IF so, why are other "races" of women just as horrible in this country?)

That "race" of men would be RICH MEN!
1. Betty Friedman did not "create" feminism moron.
2. Europeans/whites
3. The American court system is Eurocentric in origin. Chivalry itself is European in origin. In fact, America was originally a British colony.
5. Wrong again. White males.
6. "Southerners" is not a race imbecile. White males did this. (Pay close attention to how "Truthville" spews racist rhetoric about black men. While claiming to be against "race baiting." Yet when the faults of whites are pointed out he tries to ignore their faults and muddy the waters.)
7. Whites
8. Whites
9. Whites
10. Whites
11. Whites. Don't try to blame everyone else for what whites are doing to the Earth. You matriarchal bums need to be placed on an island.
12. Whites. In fact, they have a name for this "White Man's Burden."
13. Whites.
14. Gay whites.
15. Whites own them.
16. Whites

Whites are racists and bitch-made. The average white person is highly annoying and will lie, lie, lie to avoid being held accountable for their wrongdoings. This is why white males are at war with American females; two BITCHES can't work the same street corner.

What do you call an American female? A bitch.

What do you call a white male? A bitch.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Damn! That niggah OutsideDaBox is tearing this site UP! (in a good way)
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Well...we can agree to disagree........Don't see how I was race-baiting..YOU on the other hand sound like the white nationalist you probably are.......

BUT give me the name of or the group of white men whom started "feminism!" Sources AND articles please.

I'm take responsibility for my own wrongs, that is the mark of a man. Blaming and shaming a whole group of people for the actions of a few isn't IMHO!

I mean you really didn't refute any of my points.........!

Try again!

And this time, trying using LOGIC instead of emotion!

I'm not holding my breath though!

What's funny is that in my OP I never mentioned "race" of any kind. I just said a "cultural" group YOU are the one whom "assumed" I meant "black" people! I could have been talking about any other American "racial" group, couldn't I!

Projecting a little too much Mr. Blue?

And BTW isn't it more "bitchy" to blame a whole group of people for the your own shortcomings or the shortcomings of another "group" of people? To hold yourself to no personal responsibility it really the mark of a little infant who doesn't know any better. Which is it?

Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Not projecting anything.

Don't piss me off after I gave your post kudos, kid.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

@"Truthville: The Liar":

I'm not giving you shit motherf***er.

You want to know the history of feminism; and the white male involvement/funding of feminism then you drop the white nationalist "find anyway I can to excuse white males" bullshit and pick up a book and study for once in your life.

Other than that, shut the f**k up and stop annoying the f**k out of MEN.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Sure.................Sure................Sure................

GIVE me the name of such a "book!"

Can't can you?

Oh, and drop the "internet" tough guy act............and the race baiting act, you are not fooling me or anyone else!

It's pathetic how lonely and starved for attention some people can be, isn't it ladies and gentlemen?:lol: