To all of you who hate white men

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Re: To all of you who hate white men

Post by Jackal »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:I suggest you throw away your computers. After all, computers were created by white men, as was the internet. So since you guys hate white men so much, you should throw away your computers and disconnect your internet. After all since white men are so evil, why would you want to use anything created by them?
Following your own logic, you should also throw away your computer because you hate Indian men, and it was the Indians who created the concept of zero, without which computers could not exist!

People here get a bit extreme on both sides of racial issues, but each of us has had different experiences (many of them unhappy!), so such a variety of intense feelings is to be expected. Several years ago, all the black members here were driven out by white supremacists. Things may just be swinging in the opposite direction for a while, but eventually it should all balance out.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Re: To all of you who hate white men

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:I suggest you throw away your computers. After all, computers were created by white men, as was the internet. So since you guys hate white men so much, you should throw away your computers and disconnect your internet. After all since white men are so evil, why would you want to use anything created by them?
Since you were so kind to specify that this thread is aimed toward the "haters of white men", it's clear that this thread is only directed to OutsideoftheBox. Case closed (but next time send her a private message instead of making a brand new topic for us all to see).
Someone wrote:Personally, it's a bit confusing why black men are on a site called "Happier Abroad" in the first place.

Black men have more than enough options in the USA and they are spoiled for choice. The available black women outnumber them. Their women don't exhibit feminist behavior and are very open to being approached.
Lay off the meth pipe. If you were a black man, would YOU want a black woman? Hell, would you even want a black woman right now? I'm not talking about a perm-haired, blonde-dyed, bleached skin, forced "white voice", wannabe white black woman. I mean a black woman with "black woman attitude" and masculine features. Okay, then you admit that black women are not even an option. The "available black women" that outnumber us black men just means more shit being flung at us which we would do well to avoid. Maybe you've been living under a rock for the past few decades, but black women (especially western) are statistically the ugliest and least-desired women in the world. So much for "options"; but that's why god made plenty of non-black women for us black men (and for non-black men).
Someone wrote:But no, they are not satisfied with their own black women, and they want to hit on lighter-skinned women, white or Asian. They want more, they want lighter, they want whiter.
Damn straight. I'm a proud black man, and I'm reserved for only Asian women, Latin women, Indian women, Arabic women, European women, Native American women, foreign white women, and even the few non-black western women (all 0.00001% of them) who know how to act right. And there isn't a god damn thing you can do about it. The only people who will shame me for my preferences in non-black, real women are degree-flaunting black bitch "Shaniquas" (i.e. OutsideoftheBox) and racist white trash (a very small minority of white people I've had the disservice of meeting, mind you).
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 25th, 2013, 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 25th, 2013, 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

AmericanInMexico wrote:this site has become ridiculous with the amount of racist fighting when we're all supposed to have the same mission of being Happier Abroad.

I agree. And I have come to the conclusion that it's due to the fact that deep down many of us are uncomfortable with the idea of males from another race traveling to a land that is not inhabited with their own kind to specifically f**k the women.

So for example, many white males are simply going to feel uncomfortable with black/Asian males going to Germany, or Russia, just to have a good time with the women even if they fully intend on treating the women well. Add to the fact if the guy is poor and can't even afford to travel there himself only adds fuel to the fire so guys come on here seeking to discourage or cockblock the men who are willing and able to travel.

eurobrat wrote:I don't get it? Why do Black guys obsess over this? I don't feel the need to bang darker women all day long. It sounds like an unhealthy obsession.
Black men will bang anything (i.e, BBW), but here in the West, light skinned women tend to get preferential treatment because they do tend to look more physically attractive on average. Light skinned women basically have touches of European features inside a Negroid body. It's really the same reason why Latina's are so hot and how they have become so universally desired being that they're a mixture of European and the short stocky pre-Columbian people.

Also, white men like to bang black girls too. How do you think all these light skinned people even got here in North America in the first place? Many white men who were slave owners banged nothing but black women their entire lives and produced lots of offspring. What's funny though, when black men bang white women, it's HUGE problem.
Someone wrote:Personally, it's a bit confusing why black men are on a site called "Happier Abroad" in the first place.

I really don't believe that you're confused. You just don't want black men on this website period.

Someone wrote:Black men have more than enough options in the USA and they are spoiled for choice.

It's true that many different races of women desire a black man, but it's mostly for sex. Outside that, Americanized non black women desire (as far as marriage, kids or dating) any other race other then a black man.

As a matter of fact, if you look at the various dating profiles of non black Americanized women, I guess 1 out of every 10 girls state on their profile that they don't date black men. In fact, I have never seen a profile that said, "I don't date Asian men", or "I don"t date white men."
Someone wrote:The available black women outnumber them. Their women don't exhibit feminist behavior and are very open to being approached.

I don't care. 80-90% of young black women today are worthless in the sense that they're damaged goods in some way (i.e, overweight, they want thugs, they behave like men).

Someone wrote:But no, they are not satisfied with their own black women, and they want to hit on lighter-skinned women, white or Asian. They want more, they want lighter, they want whiter.

WTF? Why should I be satisfied with a Newport smoking, tattooed, oversized lard bucket called an American black woman?!

Again, deep down, many people on here are simply uncomfortable with the idea of males from another race traveling to a land that is not inhabited with their own kind specifically to f**k the women.

Someone wrote:For them, the site "Happier Abroad" is a luxury. For others, it is anything BUT a luxury, it's a necessity, because other races don't have as many options in the USA and because the women of other races aren't as open and flirty and available in America as theirs are.
Let's be honest here, there is no luxury in traveling to different countries just to meet women because it's time consuming, expensive, and mentally/emotionally difficult because you're trying to forge relations across alien cultures barriers. Add to the fact that you have to return home to earn money, now you have to spend months alone all while you try and keep a long distance relationship going if you do find a decent girl.

Flat out, its difficult for any person (regardless of race) who gets invited with this, and I would much rather prefer to meet decent women locally within my own culture. That being said, I would define "luxury" as the having a pool of decent women that where accessible to me LOCALLY within my own living environment.

But by far, Americanized European and Asian women desire their own kind first and foremost, if anything because European and Asian men not only out earn black men, but also because they have a much better reputation in taking care of their families.

I have no idea why you're not successful with your own kind, but having resentment towards black men as if they're stealing all your women way is not going to help your cause either.
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on June 17th, 2012, 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

NorthAmericanGuy, again with facts. Personally, one of this site's more level-headed members. The guy he's replying to must be in the Twilight Zone. Black men are the least preferred race/ethnicity of men out there. I'm not saying that to be racist -- cos I'm not in the least bit so. I'm saying that because it's true.

The closest I've come to hearing Western women say the race they least prefer is something other than black/African men are the following . . .

[1]: Already mentioned above. Whenever trashy sluts just want "a good time." There were two white girls 'round this city that openly say they don't date white guys. One of them went as far as saying she was African -- at least on the inside. Awesome, right!? How often is it that someone who isn't black say something like that!? Okay. But the same girls said they prefer bad boys. The redheaded one even said, quote, "I like bad boys. So I'll always get my heart broken. Oh well." THESE are the kinds of girls who are mainly into them. But like NAG said, when it comes to mature relationships . . .

[2]: This one's a bit different. A mate of mine said she doesn't really have a preference, but she had never liked an Asian. So, this doesn't exactly say that she doesn't prefer them or would date them, but being in the UK (where a good deal of Asians live), and being exposed to many ethnic creeds . . . you see where I'm going with this.

I usually don't contribute to racially-charged threads -- usually opting for a different topic altogether, but there was some good counter-points to the OP here, so I figured I'd chime in. Whoever said all that stuff about black men has it all wrong. But nonetheless, colour should be the last thing on peoples' minds. We're all MEN -- regardless of race. We all have dangling things that grow when we get excited, and we all want to get it wet. That's why this site exists after all.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Blue Murder wrote:Black men are the least preferred race/ethnicity of men out there. I'm not saying that to be racist -- cos I'm not in the least bit so. I'm saying that because it's true.
Agreed.^

See, what it all boils down to is that women USE men for whatever resources they have; so it goes like this:

White men: Money, status, stability, good image, retirement, hotness factor if they resemble Brad Pitt.

Asian men: Money, retirement, selfless hardworking nature.

Black men: Sex, having a good uninhibited time.

So at the end of the day, all of us are being used. And a scenario will play out where, say, a white/Asian woman will sleep around and party with black men from 18-25, then when she starts to see all her friends getting married, she will dissociate herself from black men and jump on a white guy, because in the end, he's more likely to have money to buy her a home and take care of her for the rest of her life. This is why some black men make fun of white guys because a white/Asian woman will give a black men p***y in exchange for a good time over a case of beer, but then those same women will turn around and make you white/Asian guys take out a mortgage and marry her just to get to get some sex out of her.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:Black men are the least preferred race/ethnicity of men out there. I'm not saying that to be racist -- cos I'm not in the least bit so. I'm saying that because it's true.
Agreed.^

See, what it all boils down to is that women USE men for whatever resources they have; so it goes like this:

White men: Money, status, stability, good image, retirement, hotness factor if they resemble Brad Pitt.

Asian men: Money, retirement, selfless hardworking nature.

Black men: Sex, having a good uninhibited time.

So at the end of the day, all of us are being used. And a scenario will play out where, say, a white/Asian woman will sleep around and party with black men from 18-25, then when she starts to see all her friends getting married, she will dissociate herself from black men and jump on a white guy, because in the end, he's more likely to have money to buy her a home and take care of her for the rest of her life. This is why some black men make fun of white guys because a white/Asian woman will give a black men p***y in exchange for a good time over a case of beer, but then those same women will turn around and make you white/Asian guys take out a mortgage and marry her just to get to get some sex out of her.
Well for black men, I would say they are the least preferred for marriage, but not for one night stands or dating. It's the opposite for Asian men, where Asian men are looked upon as very good marriage material, but not for dating. Strange how that goes...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Blue Murder and NAG point out the obvious. I will also add that its only Trashy White Men that join Interracial Dating sites to berate the White Women on that site. It happens more often than you think and franky in a country like America that outside says its welcoming and we love our diversity, the truth is, we elect politicians that use old racial canards to get into office.

At the State and Local level its easy. If your in a Conservative, All White, Rural area, you can say all the racially charged nonsense you want and still get elected.

Rural areas are also the poorest and least educated parts of America. Its also where resentment festers, especially in the 2nd Great Depression as this downturn is likely to last a decade if not longer.

BAW is just one of those guys that takes any criticism of the default culture, this is the same sh*t Glee Beck said, about Obama, that he has something against White People or White Culture. No! That isn't it at all, its that you allow inequality to go unchecked and think its okay especially when you have no money. Then when you want social services, you're per-captia income is too high and you're not allow to collect. Why? Because of keep voting for the same conservative fucktards that make it hard for people of color to reach equality and sweep your ass up in it.

If ten White Men are being laid off, one hundred Black Men are being laid off, its fact, its proven and you can't deny it. The next thing you want is throw the baby out with the bathwater because its EASY TO DO. Its HARD to actually admit that inequality exist, its a HUMAN construct and its fixable if you want to fix it.

You say simpleton, throw the baby out with the bath water things because its much harder to be honest and admit that while you're not directly involved, you don't want to share blame and try and fix it either.

America is on such a downward spiral, that I think you have a 2-5 year windows to relocate. After that, they might not allow you to leave even if you have a Passport. Other countries might now allow you to come into theirs.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

djfourmoney wrote:Blue Murder and NAG point out the obvious. I will also add that its only Trashy White Men that join Interracial Dating sites to berate the White Women on that site. It happens more often than you think and franky in a country like America that outside says its welcoming and we love our diversity, the truth is, we elect politicians that use old racial canards to get into office.

At the State and Local level its easy. If your in a Conservative, All White, Rural area, you can say all the racially charged nonsense you want and still get elected.

Rural areas are also the poorest and least educated parts of America. Its also where resentment festers, especially in the 2nd Great Depression as this downturn is likely to last a decade if not longer.

BAW is just one of those guys that takes any criticism of the default culture, this is the same sh*t Glee Beck said, about Obama, that he has something against White People or White Culture. No! That isn't it at all, its that you allow inequality to go unchecked and think its okay especially when you have no money. Then when you want social services, you're per-captia income is too high and you're not allow to collect. Why? Because of keep voting for the same conservative fucktards that make it hard for people of color to reach equality and sweep your ass up in it.

If ten White Men are being laid off, one hundred Black Men are being laid off, its fact, its proven and you can't deny it. The next thing you want is throw the baby out with the bathwater because its EASY TO DO. Its HARD to actually admit that inequality exist, its a HUMAN construct and its fixable if you want to fix it.

You say simpleton, throw the baby out with the bath water things because its much harder to be honest and admit that while you're not directly involved, you don't want to share blame and try and fix it either.

America is on such a downward spiral, that I think you have a 2-5 year windows to relocate. After that, they might not allow you to leave even if you have a Passport. Other countries might now allow you to come into theirs.
Wow. For once, IV Money speaks sensible truth and not his usual white-washed manginal nonsense.

[1] America is only 'proud' of its diversity on the outside. I don't care who you are, or what you say, it isn't. The only time America brags about its darker-skinned citizens is during the olympics. And I'm talkin' straight-up African and Caribbean immigrants. "Yup. Ol' Darkie's gonna win us some gold!" You think America's a proudly diverse nation? Get real!

[2] Blacks and unemployment is almost synonymous now. Do you really think that business act of whatever year no-one cares about really protects your shit, huh? Yeah. Sure. Because you'll totally know if and when your application is tossed in the bin because of your skin. White people usually whine about blacks leaning on the fact that "whitey keeps 'em down", while blacks whine about whitey keepin 'em down. I get tired of the latter too, but there's truth in it. How are they s'posed to become working men if you won't LET them?

[3] Another thing causing Western society to deteriorate is the white's "communitive identity". BAW did it in the thread. When he said, "Throw your computers away because white men built them", he's clinging to the achievements of his RACE, rather than his SELF. "We did this. We did that." So YOU as an individual did this, and did that? No. White nationalists use this as the primary tool in their arsenal. No, BAW did not create the computer. True, his racial kin may have, but HE HIMSELF did not. Therefore, he shouldn't try to validate himself by clinging to the inventions of his race. Kind of sad if you ask me.

[4] My conclusion was pretty much summed-up by IV Money. There will be a time for all people to leave the USA, but for now, I'd say people of colour should first. This way, no one can be blamed for its downfall except the folks who were there at the time. IV Money is smart to get out. I don't like what's going on, and shit's going to get worse. That's why I'm getting out of the service after four years, and STAYING overseas. f**k. That. Shit.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Blue Murder wrote:Black men are the least preferred race/ethnicity of men out there...
I have only heard this claim from white males who can't keep a woman. I'm not saying this to be racist, because I'm not racist. I'm saying this because it's true.

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

zboy1 wrote:Well for black men, I would say they are the least preferred for marriage, but not for one night stands or dating. It's the opposite for Asian men, where Asian men are looked upon as very good marriage material, but not for dating. Strange how that goes...
Agreed.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

zboy1 wrote:Well for black men, I would say they are the least preferred for marriage, but not for one night stands or dating. It's the opposite for Asian men, where Asian men are looked upon as very good marriage material, but not for dating. Strange how that goes...
You're in the right direction, but incorrect. Black men are the least preferred all-around. I just explained how a lot of non-blacks would court with/date any race OTHER THAN blacks. Asian guys are increasing in . . . worth? You know the word I mean!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Blue Murder wrote:...Black men are the least preferred all-around...
Nope. Still sounds like resentful banter there. Where are you getting your information from - western females?? Even so, the statistics show that Asian men are the least preferred/desired of males. Unlike you, I'm not just dishing out petty racial disses, but I can actually back this up with studies and links. But I won't because it's a dumb topic. Asian men are just as quality as black men, white men, Latin men, etc. It's American women, however, who are avoided the world over (and, if men get smart, they will be avoided here in America, too), and if she's a black American/western female then forget about it, because "least preferred/desired" may as well be stamped on her birth certificate.

Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Nope. Still sounds like resentful banter there. Where are you getting your information from - western females?? Even so, the statistics show that Asian men are the least preferred/desired of males. Unlike you, I'm not just dishing out petty racial disses, but I can actually back this up with studies and links. But I won't because it's a dumb topic. Asian men are just as quality as black men, white men, Latin men, etc. It's American women, however, who are avoided the world over (and, if men get smart, they will be avoided here in America, too), and if she's a black American/western female then forget about it, because "least preferred/desired" may as well be stamped on her birth certificate.
Yup. And I stopped at 'western females' -- just so you know. Your posts aren't worth the effort, pal. Moreover, if your dumbarse knew how to read, you'd know how stupid I think it is that black men are seen as social suicide. I don't hang around people who say shit like, "I don't date ______" without good reason. There's this thing called ignorance. You should know -- you have it!

Read my other posts before you start up, you f***ing moron.

Oh -- it's YOU we're talking about. Anyway, know that my post may come off a bit weird because I didn't read but one sentence. Have a nice day, idiot. ( :