Thomas Sowell predicts race riot if Obama loses

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Thomas Sowell predicts race riot if Obama loses

Post by zboy1 »

Will The Election Results Cause Massive Riots To Erupt All Over America?
http://www.infowars.com/will-the-electi ... r-america/

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmylSqAr ... r_embedded[/youtube]

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Thomas Sowell is fear mongering

Post by ErikHeaven »

These corny faux Black Conservatives make me sick. He is trotting Mitt Romney's tired line of Iran being the boogie man #1. And Black Americans rioting if Obama is not SELECTED again. The man was never elected he was selected by the secret societies to run this private corporation called America.
If anybody does not see this you are blind indeed.
The stupid thing about these boot licking Black Republicans is how they ignore Romney stating he would have signed the NDAA allowing any President to kill Americans without trial or indefinate detention without trial, turning this country into a dictatorship.
Both parties have failed the people. Ron Paul was cheated by the Republican Party and now Gary Johnson who is on the ballot in 50 states is locked out of the debates as well too.
We no longer live in a Representative Republic, we live in a quiet media sponsored dictatorship and if Romney gets SELECTED he will continue the Patriot Act and the NDAA and other Constitution killing laws.
Why people do not wakeup out of this two party Matrix is scary to me. Romney is garbage and Obama is garbage. We need to abolish the Federal government and start over again!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Oh i forgot Alex Jones is a fear monger as well too. I agree with the whole Bilderburg and Bohemian Grove thing yet he is becoming more and more paranoid as time goes on. He needs a vacation.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Voting Fraud

Post by ErikHeaven »

http://youtu.be/XS90fz6H5Rg Rampant voting fraud by both parties. The whole thing is rigged people!
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

Re: Thomas Sowell is fear mongering

Post by ChosenTraveler »

ErikHeaven wrote:These corny faux Black Conservatives make me sick. He is trotting Mitt Romney's tired line of Iran being the boogie man #1. And Black Americans rioting if Obama is not SELECTED again. The man was never elected he was selected by the secret societies to run this private corporation called America.
The stupid thing about these boot licking Black Republicans is how they ignore Romney stating he would have signed the NDAA allowing any President to kill Americans without trial or indefinate detention without trial, turning this country into a dictatorship.
Both parties have failed the people. Ron Paul was cheated by the Republican Party and now Gary Johnson who is on the ballot in 50 states is locked out of the debates as well too.
We no longer live in a Representative Republic, we live in a quiet media sponsored dictatorship and if Romney gets SELECTED he will continue the Patriot Act and the NDAA and other Constitution killing laws.
Why people do not wakeup out of this two party Matrix is scary to me. Romney is garbage and Obama is garbage. We need to abolish the Federal government and start over again!

In agreement with most of the above. However, Black people would be hard pressed to find a solution in Ron Paul( who is control opposition himself). What we're witnessing is among the final phases of global white supremacy, wherein they place a black face( Obama) before the problem so you feel that the problem is being addressed( because they understand that many blacks are unfortunately under the spell/feeble minded and triumph emotionalism over actual progress).

Anybody that succeeds in the present form of Western politics has been sold out.
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

http://exiledpharaoh.blogspot.com
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

ErikHeaven wrote:These corny faux Black Conservatives make me sick. He is trotting Mitt Romney's tired line of Iran being the boogie man #1. And Black Americans rioting if Obama is not SELECTED again. The man was never elected he was selected by the secret societies to run this private corporation called America.
I don't know if Sowell is correct on the rioting or not. What I DO know is that anyone stupid enough to join a riot will find out some of the finer points in Garden Plot, as well as NDAA and NDRPA.

They've had 20 years to make tactical improvements and are just waiting to use some of their new "toys".

This one just makes sound.

This one makes heat.

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
royaldude
Freshman Poster

Post by royaldude »

i dont doubt riots might happen. but the thing is where will these riots occur? when the blacks did the LA riots after rodney king where did they riot? their own communities not nice white neighborhoods. as a result good luck getting bussinesses to reinvest in those areas. all these riots do is further destroy black and minority neighborhoods
Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback. (The Dude)

the dude abides
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

Yeah, Sowell is too much of a Republican apologist. I like Walter Williams much better. He is a libertarian.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Hook wrote:Yeah, Sowell is too much of a Republican apologist. I like Walter Williams much better. He is a libertarian.
Yeah, I agree Sowell is too much of a Neocon in foreign policy for my taste. Walter Williams too, is aggressive on foreign policy, although he's nowhere near as hawkish as Sowell.
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Post by bennandsarah »

when you have romney -- telling employers to threaten their employees with job loss if they vote obama -- our democracy is lost. our country is now f-*ched no matter who wins. on top of that americans turning on americans due to politics is part of the elites controlling things. i hate dems and repubs. i am a dem but i did like ron paul -- provided he moderates on medicare for disabled and elderly -- and he did moderate a bit. citizens united has let the corporations buy this country -- koch bros etc. -- i'm out of here by july 4th 2014 -- a yr and a half to save and get things together. add on the women problem and its lose lose here.
It wasn't like this in the 1980's and early 1990's -- that's for sure bud.
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

Agreed with just about everything in the last half of your post, had some issues with the first half of it.

You know, it really gets old and tired to call a black person that supports a conservative cause as a bootlicker or Uncle Tom when you have black leaders and policies on the left/Democratic side of the aisle that have done far more damage to black people than any so-called Uncle Tom has ever done. Democrats support feminism, getting men out of the home, sponsoring single motherhood, perpetuating the nanny state and pacifying the non-productive and leeches in our culture. I would rather our leaders had the attitude of a Thomas Sowell than of a one of these other clowns that have had facetime for the last 50+ years in the black community. Those guys have accomplished diddly squat for blacks, and in fact have made us more dependent on this so-called racist gov't. Why would we on the one hand call this govt an agent that is hellbent to destroy us on one hand, but then turn around and look for them to rescue us with welfare, WIC, EBT, abortions on demand, feminism, no religion/scruples/morales on the other hand?

I understand where you are coming from in the last half of your post regarding Paul and Johnson, but you have to get your mind out of the nigga box of thinking that democrats are good and GOP is bad. In reality, neither party has any Americans best interest at heart... black, white, Latino, whatever.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Democrats and Republicans are Garbage and so is Robamney!

Post by ErikHeaven »

I understand where you are coming from in the last half of your post regarding Paul and Johnson, but you have to get your mind out of the nigga box of thinking that democrats are good and GOP is bad. In reality, neither party has any Americans best interest at heart... black, white, Latino, whatever. I quoted Rocky Top
Basically that i was i said. I support Ron Paul and Garry Johnson they are not so much a party as Ron Paul is Republican they are a message of freedom that the GOP does not want. Both parties are two different sides of the same coin and are both garbage. Obama is the same as Romney and i would have clearly wanted Ron Paul as President in 2012.
Now it is true Fox news always brings out a Black Male Conservative to say clearly outrageous things to stir up their white audiences. This is clever fear mongering that if a black man can say it then it is obviously true in the minds of most people. The whole country sat through 2 terms of George Junior and there where no riots. That was the reason why i called him a boot licker and many others like him. I am sure he is reading from a script handed to him by his zionist master's to spread fear and distrust.