Do lighter Indian men have it easier than darker?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
FinalShots
Freshman Poster

Do lighter Indian men have it easier than darker?

Post by FinalShots »

I have found that a lot of Indian men in the west who were success with women were often the lighter bollywood kind

your thoughts?
Life changing blogs for the aspiring players

http://reesarch.wordpress.com/

http://chiefpua.com/
royaldude
Freshman Poster

Post by royaldude »

ok im begining to realize your a troll. if you werent a troll ud have life experience to play off of. either that or your a seriously insecure and playing into that indian stereotype
Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback. (The Dude)

the dude abides
TheOneandOnly
Freshman Poster

Post by TheOneandOnly »

Don't think is a troll at all. Im British Indian (never been to India) and. I often feel being Asian works against me full stop...at times. However, yeah according to most people...because I have quite fair skin, with only a moderate tan, it has worked in my favour a few times compared to darker people of Indian descent. However, will say Im no Bollywood type :)
lunamoth
Freshman Poster

Post by lunamoth »

I don't think this is the case. May be this just a misunderstanding because I know some Indian men who are dark and are living happily with their foreign brides.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Before we start posting anecdotal evidence of the type- I have a friend and he is doing nice; therefore, you are full of it- let us discuss this impartially. Because I have Jewish friends who did not perish during the Holocaust and also, I have known very dark blacks who have found very light blond girls. Hence there is no racism in the US and also, no anti-Semitism anywhere. Yeah right.

Generally, around the world, darker skinned people have harder time than lighter skinned people. It does not mean that they cannot succeed. It only means they will catch more flak and find it harder to succeed.

So, yes, some Indian who looks Aryan- close to Italian

Will not catch as much flak as someone who looks like this:

Both can succeed, but the upper one will have fewer obstacles.

Try walking into some singles bar with a face like this and asking a girl out from there

Then try walking in there with a face like this:

A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

If you have an accent, then sadly it wont matter.

From what I understand the whiter indians are from north. A friend is south indian and dark as hell. He is 6'0 and benches an insane amountHe picked an ok looking white girl in 5 territory as LTR.

Indian men are insecure as shit, IMO. I mean East Asian guys have shit to contend with, but Indian men blows shit off the water by being helplessly passive. The thing about it is that Indian attitude rubs off on the girl, and it causes her to shy away.

So in summary, no it doesn't help you esp if you have an accent. Not to say it is impossible. Also I hope you are tall. I havent seen a short indian dude with a nice white chick.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?