Anti-White Hatred in Hawaii - Kill Haole Day

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Anti-White Hatred in Hawaii - Kill Haole Day

Post by ladislav »

http://www.hawaiireporter.com/bullying- ... denial/123

Bullying in Hawaii: A State of Denial

BY SYDNEY ROSS SINGER - Does the Aloha State actually have a bullying problem? If you are Caucasian and from the Mainland, you will certainly think so.

It doesn't matter how long you live here, or if you were even born here. If you are white, locals will still call you a “haoleâ€￾, a derogatory term that is Hawaii's equivalent of using the "N-word".

And the prejudice goes beyond name calling. White people are often treated with scorn. “Go back to where you came fromâ€￾, seems to be the message. “You don't belong here.â€￾ Sometimes it results in violence.

White children in our schools are harassed, intimidated, and physically abused. The last school day of the year in Hawaii, for example, is traditionally called “kill a haole dayâ€￾.

Racism is as ugly in Hawaii as anywhere else, and is the cause of much of the bullying of school children and adults alike. Unless this underlying racist cause of bullying is addressed, efforts to stop bullying are doomed to fail.

To overcome racism we must be inclusive and tolerant of differences. The diversity of cultures and peoples must be embrace and celebrated to find synergy in our differences. We must realize that we are all “oneâ€￾, with no group more important than any other.

Achieving this “melting potâ€￾ in Hawaii will be difficult. Language and cultural barriers are keeping people apart, making Hawaii more a patchwork of different cultures than an integrated whole.

If these different cultures were living together, say, in New York, then they would all be called New Yorkers. They would share an identity despite their differences. But you can't do that in Hawaii, since no matter how long you live here you will never be a “Hawaiianâ€￾. That term is reserved for native Hawaiian people. Everyone else is just a “residentâ€￾.

Being native or not is an issue in Hawaii, and is a racial issue by definition. And while many native Hawaiians live with aloha, there are some who are resentful of what they see as foreign occupation of their islands.

If Hawaiians have first claim to these islands, then locals with Hawaiian blood have second claim, and immigrants, or aliens, have little or no claim. The stage is thus set for prejudice, racism, and bullying.

Of course, when alien people and cultures move in, they bring along alien plants and animals, too. Hawaii's diversity of species from all around the world is a direct product of human immigration.

It is no surprise, then, that prejudice against immigrant cultures will result in prejudice against immigrant species.

The Hawaii government's environmental policy gives preference to “nativeâ€￾ species and has the agenda of “restoring native ecosystemsâ€￾. While this native species supremacism is a national agenda, it has a powerful impact in Hawaii where it parallels political nativism and encourages racial prejudice.

According to this policy, species introduced to Hawaii after western contact are “alienâ€￾, and “don't belong hereâ€￾. Species introduced to Hawaii by native Hawaiians are “nativeâ€￾, and do belong here. The current focus of environmental management is to get rid of immigrant species to return the islands to their pre-contact “nativeâ€￾ condition.

To those who desire and appreciate these immigrant species, this feels like environmental bullying.

Of course, this reinforces the racism problem. The more the government institutionalizes native supremacism in political and environmental agendas, the more it justifies and encourages a "we belong here and you don't" attitude.

This is the recipe for hate, intolerance, and bullying.

For Hawaii to live up to its Aloha Spirit rhetoric, racial bullying must stop being tolerated. The school anti-bullying program must address racial prejudice. And there needs to be sensitivity classes to teach compassion and respect for others.

We must realize that what counts most about people is not where they are from, but what they have to offer. Remember, "Aloha" means compassion, love, peace, affection, and mercy.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Sorry to hear about this bullying. I favor routinely shooting down criminal gangs that attack individuals whom they outnumber. I hope the worst bullies do get this treatment one day, as a lesson to others.

OTOH, we DID seize Hawaii through a coup d'etat backed by U.S. Marines.

I am quite proud that the pro-monarchy counterattack included some Whites fighting for the imprisoned Queen.

The U.S. should negotiate with Hawaii's current King to arrange an orderly withdrawal.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Jester wrote:Sorry to hear about this bullying. I favor routinely shooting down criminal gangs that attack individuals whom they outnumber. I hope the worst bullies do get this treatment one day, as a lesson to others.

OTOH, we DID seize Hawaii through a coup d'etat backed by U.S. Marines.

I am quite proud that the pro-monarchy counterattack included some Whites fighting for the imprisoned Queen.

The U.S. should negotiate with Hawaii's current King to arrange an orderly withdrawal.
Well, it's already happening with Texas and a couple of other states talking about withdrawing from the union. I wouldn't be surprised that in 30 to 40 years, the U.S. map is completely different from what it is now. Hawaii will probably withdraw as well as most of the conservative States in the country.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

zboy1 wrote:
Well, it's already happening with Texas and a couple of other states talking about withdrawing from the union. I wouldn't be surprised that in 30 to 40 years, the U.S. map is completely different from what it is now. Hawaii will probably withdraw as well as most of the conservative States in the country.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure it will happen one way or another. It has to. I hope it is peaceful, and that there is no decades-long Terminator-type war first.

Texas, Alaska and Hawaii will obviously secede on their own.

The Deep South from North Carolina to Mississipi, plus Arkansas, Tennessee, and even Kentucky might form a nation. Florida could split, half Southern, half Caribbean/Latin.

Louisiana deserves independence on its own, culturally and also because of the treacherous Katrina attack by the U.S. Navy. But they might also join the Southern states.

Utah, Nevada and Arizona will have some shared history, there might be a confederation there.

Wyoming, Montana, and North Dakota will each secede. Not sure if they ill stay independent or join togeher or joing the Salt Lake City Federation.

New Mexico will join Mexico.

Washington state and Oregon will be left on there own, and will do fine, perhaps joining British Columbia.

Massachusetts, Maine, Vermont and New Hamphire will probably break off together.

Not sure about whether the Chicago-dominated Great Lakes "central states' will stay together with the New-York-dominated Atlantic states, or will split off and join with Ontario.

New York, Connecticut and New Jersey have to stay together. They could be the last states left in the Union. Or the rump U.S. might run as far west as Colorado. People in Kansas and Nebraska will be reluctant to secede, they will hang on in the U.S. as long as possible.

California will split up into six separate nations, grouped by county.
--San Diego
--Los Angeles (dangerous, violent, corrupt, short on water)
--Orange / San Bernardino / Riverside (orderly, business-oriented, free trade with Mexico)
--Silicon Valley / Bay Area city-state
--Northern Cali / Eureka (once called "Jefferson") - will join Oregon-Washington zone
--Sacramento / Central Valley/ Fresno (probably in federation with Nevada,Utah, etc.; corporate -ruled, no democracy)

If we break up peacefully, states (other than California and Florida) will each stay intact, except for some sovereign Indian nations. Minority areas will be quite poor, like northern Brazil, because no Federal dollars will be flowing in.

But if there is a long civil war that includes racial conflict, then at the end there will be minority enclaves that are effectively independent, like TransDniestr or Chechnya or mini-republics in Bosnia, dotted across the South, Midwest, etc.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Texas, Alaskha, and Hawaii would do fine as independent countries with their own currency

Texas would be giving out work visas "out the b_ootyhole" (i.e giving out a plethora of them!) for IT, Health Care workers of non-Texan citizenship by a nominal fee of $150.00 TXD/LNS (Texan Dollars or Lone Stars). It may become harder for HB1's to be given out to Indians to come to work in IT in Texas.

Go to XE.com and the exchange rate would become 1 USD = 0.27899100 TXD or some sh*t. LMAO!

Texas makes their own junk food (Frito Lay is based out of Dallas-Ft Worth Metro area..Big Texas bear claw sweets and sh*t like that).

Amarillo would probably become to new capital of the nation of Texas with Dallas-Ft. Worth and Houston as economic powerhouses. Austin would become an mini IT hub (it is now but it would add a lot of cowboy ranches and convert its parks to cemeteries) ..Austin has more parks in Texas than any other city in Texas.

Amarillo has a cowboy hick flare to it...what a better place to have for the capital of Texas.

Texas banks would be based out of Dallas; Oil industries based out of Galveston and Houston. San Antonio would become more than the current 64 percent Latino and go up to 85 percent Latino with a lot of Latinos relocating to San Antonio as The new Bronx of Texas. It would become the new customer service epicenter of Texas due to a lot of bilingual call centers being hubbed out there.

Prostitution would be legal in Bexar county only

I-35 would become The Lone Star Highway, I-10 would become the Texas Corridor Highway. Blacks would become deported if they try to illegally immigrate into Texas from Louisiana once Louisiana turns up the heat on Blk people there (it's happening in NOLA now). Texan Border Patrol would be predominantly WASP and white Washed Chicano-American 2nd-gen-and-up types that would hate Black people and shoot them on site for trying to enter Texas from Louisiana or Arkansas or Oklahoma.

Franchise holders of Church's KFC McD's etc. have to pay a federal Texan tax in order to legally run their business on Texan soil.
(Think of all the KFC and McD's on foreign soil now..yeah, that type of business relationship)

They might make Spanish a Texas/national 2nd language or maybe not.

Church would become compulsory for Texan citizens...they would have to attend at least three times a week and that's kept on e-record with nightly server backup pipelines sending that information back to governmental federal offices of Texas back in Amarillo.

Texan minimum wage would be back down a $3.75 TXD (LNS). People still can get fired "at-will". The death penalty would become a firing-squad death penalty as its de facto service.

In order to become a Texan citizen, one would have to be in Texas for 7 years on a consummate work visa, know how to speak, read, and write in broken English, become baptized, must never practice Islam or else face the death penalty (see death penalty here), must never acquire a criminal record while in Texas, and must be able to recite the Texan National Anthem inside and out.

Texas would do better as its own sovereign nation. *shrugging*

Institutional racism would become legalized. Slavery would become indentured servantry of the 21st century in Texas. Black men would have it so bad in Texas as they do now (every other 4-5 Black dudes have a criminal record in Texas from what it seems like). Indentured servantry would replace homeless shelters in Texas so that Black men can work for the massah and keep of the streets until he finds a real job, then he is released from living with that massah onto the next. Crazy ishhht!

Texas might become narcissistic and go and start warring with Nuevo Laredo among other border towns just to increase land mass and wealth. Texas could have their own army and instate their compulsory draft against men (Texas would stil employ feminism) to "fight the good fight" and reinstate their own "War on Drugs" by warring with those Mexican bordering towns going against Mexican cartel. Worse than the Alamo for bloodshed!!

New Mexico would either join Texas or go with Mexico...New Mexico is too liberatarian to become independent. Arizona would merge with SE/SW/San Diego country because Arizona seems too different to fcuk with NM. *pause* ...but I'm digressing. LOL! :-0
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

E_Irizarry wrote:Texas, Alaskha, and Hawaii would do fine as independent countries with their own currency

Texas would be giving out work visas "out the b_ootyhole" (i.e giving out a plethora of them!) for IT, Health Care workers of non-Texan citizenship by a nominal fee of $150.00 TXD/LNS (Texan Dollars or Lone Stars). It may become harder for HB1's to be given out to Indians to come to work in IT in Texas.

Go to XE.com and the exchange rate would become 1 USD = 0.27899100 TXD or some sh*t. LMAO!

Texas makes their own junk food (Frito Lay is based out of Dallas-Ft Worth Metro area..Big Texas bear claw sweets and sh*t like that).

Amarillo would probably become to new capital of the nation of Texas with Dallas-Ft. Worth and Houston as economic powerhouses. Austin would become an mini IT hub (it is now but it would add a lot of cowboy ranches and convert its parks to cemeteries) ..Austin has more parks in Texas than any other city in Texas.

Amarillo has a cowboy hick flare to it...what a better place to have for the capital of Texas.

Texas banks would be based out of Dallas; Oil industries based out of Galveston and Houston. San Antonio would become more than the current 64 percent Latino and go up to 85 percent Latino with a lot of Latinos relocating to San Antonio as The new Bronx of Texas. It would become the new customer service epicenter of Texas due to a lot of bilingual call centers being hubbed out there.

p4p would be legal in Bexar county only

I-35 would become The Lone Star Highway, I-10 would become the Texas Corridor Highway. Blacks would become deported if they try to illegally immigrate into Texas from Louisiana once Louisiana turns up the heat on Blk people there (it's happening in NOLA now). Texan Border Patrol would be predominantly WASP and white Washed Chicano-American 2nd-gen-and-up types that would hate Black people and shoot them on site for trying to enter Texas from Louisiana or Arkansas or Oklahoma.

Franchise holders of Church's KFC McD's etc. have to pay a federal Texan tax in order to legally run their business on Texan soil.
(Think of all the KFC and McD's on foreign soil now..yeah, that type of business relationship)

They might make Spanish a Texas/national 2nd language or maybe not.

Church would become compulsory for Texan citizens...they would have to attend at least three times a week and that's kept on e-record with nightly server backup pipelines sending that information back to governmental federal offices of Texas back in Amarillo.

Texan minimum wage would be back down a $3.75 TXD (LNS). People still can get fired "at-will". The death penalty would become a firing-squad death penalty as its de facto service.

In order to become a Texan citizen, one would have to be in Texas for 7 years on a consummate work visa, know how to speak, read, and write in broken English, become baptized, must never practice Islam or else face the death penalty (see death penalty here), must never acquire a criminal record while in Texas, and must be able to recite the Texan National Anthem inside and out.

Texas would do better as its own sovereign nation. *shrugging*

Institutional racism would become legalized. Slavery would become indentured servantry of the 21st century in Texas. Black men would have it so bad in Texas as they do now (every other 4-5 Black dudes have a criminal record in Texas from what it seems like). Indentured servantry would replace homeless shelters in Texas so that Black men can work for the massah and keep of the streets until he finds a real job, then he is released from living with that massah onto the next. Crazy ishhht!

Texas might become narcissistic and go and start warring with Nuevo Laredo among other border towns just to increase land mass and wealth. Texas could have their own army and instate their compulsory draft against men (Texas would stil employ feminism) to "fight the good fight" and reinstate their own "War on Drugs" by warring with those Mexican bordering towns going against Mexican cartel. Worse than the Alamo for bloodshed!!

New Mexico would either join Texas or go with Mexico...New Mexico is too liberatarian to become independent. Arizona would merge with SE/SW/San Diego country because Arizona seems too different to fcuk with NM. *pause* ...but I'm digressing. LOL! :-0
+1
This all sounds correct to me. Like you I do not see Texas as a Libertarian Haven. Very pragmatic, nationalistic, bellicose, business-minded.

I don't think forced-labor solution would be limited to Blacks. But obviously would fall heavily on them.

Not ALL bad. Better for prisoners to be outdoors doing work than cooped up. But in today's context, yes, it would be a brutally practical substitute for federal unemployment, welfare, food stamps, etc. I am not "for" this, but I am sure we will see this somewhere.

I ope human society comes out of the Dark Years swiftly. But for sure they are coming.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

It's puffery unless the state legislatures start considering secession.

It's also a stupid :evil: idea. Look at the Balkans. All these years later, there is still fighting in the northern Kosovo region and, in other places, plenty of still-buried landmines around, making farming and just stepping off the road unsafe.

Peacefully or not, if the east and west coasts (ports) "split off", it's only a matter of time before the middle is flanked on one side by China and the other side by Russia. Let's not forget the "reconquista" faction to the southwest.

Once divided, it becomes much more easily conquered.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Re: Anti- White Hatred in Hawaii- Kill Haole Day

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Re: Anti- White Hatred in Hawaii- Kill Haole Day

Post by Dragon »

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

If this guy had grown up in Venezuela or Brazil, he would look like most people there and experienced no prejudice except economical. The Mongoloid/Negroid mixture is the main racial stock there. He would be treated like anyone else meaning- like a human being and would have grown up without a complex.

His story is inspiring but it does not mean that every mixed child can attain the same level of compensation as this dude. Or, for that matter, would have to work as hard - some people just do not think that they have to bust their b$%@s for years to become so great as to impress the oppressors and earn respect of prejudiced people.

All people regardless of race should be treated with respect from the very beginning. It is a fallacy that individuals like him must become famous athletes to finally earn that respect. Respect for a human being by a human being should be a given and automatic.

That is partly what the UN was set up for and part of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights which all countries signed. So, wtf?

So, there are three solutions the way I see it- one- become so great as to counter-balance the prejudices of the people with your talents, etc.

two- organize into groups of mixed people like yourself

three- move to a country where race means little.

I always preferred solution number 3 as it is the most practical.

This also reminds me of Ukraine somewhat. They kicked many Jews out of the country as non-Ukrainians, non-Slavs, non-Christians. And in the western part even Russians who were born there were kicked out. After that, many of these went to the West and became famous. Like Mila Kunis for one- she is an Ashkenazi girl. Now that she has conquered Hollywood, the country starts saying- "Oh, she is one of us, she made the country proud!" Now, she is included in all these sites as a famous Ukrainian. And Sikorsky is now Ukrainian,too. He is an ethnic Russian from Kiev- they never ever treated him as a Ukrainian. Now suddenly he is. Einstein also became a "German" finally; posthumously, too.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!