POWERFUL DEEP moment on Interracial Dating

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

lone_yakuza wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:
Killhoffa wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote: Yeah bitch, and of those black men who fit that model of behavior, who is to blame for raising and creating those pathologies? Vile, slutty, obese, single black mothers. In fact, studies show that the most common denominator among black men in prison are single black mothers who either neglected them or abused them.

And don't give us any sob stories about how black fathers did not play a role. Black single mothers alienate black fathers and push them away from the state-sponsored ghetto family that is the single black mother with children.

BUT I DIGRESS. This thread is about black women, and I maintain that black women are the most contemptible, pathological, dangerous, unattractive and destructive women on the planet. Black women do the most damage to those in close proximity to them, usually children who later victimize everyone else. And if you want to dispute that, take a poll here. Case closed.

Lol see this is what I am talking about. We are conversing and you guys are name calling and have bad attitudes. You once again failed to take responsibility and pushed it off on Black women as my above post stated (blaming White men and or Black women for their irresponsible actions) Black men abandoned their children on their own free will which is very cowardly. There is no excuse for it. Black men here are blaming racism as the reason foriegn women reject them instead of saying we Black men have created a bad reputation for ourselves because our foolish ways and until we Black men get it together foriegn women will continue to reject us and we have no one but ourselves to blame. Now other Black men make it harder for good Black men so if anything your beef needs to be with your fellow Black men and not Black women

What black man is blaming racism? It exist, and what black male complained about foreign women dissing them, you seem to have A Negro-bed Winch mentality. A lot of white men date who they want, white men was tearing ya'll a$$es up in slavery not the other way around. He had the Bed-Winch and even snuck out in the slave quarters running up in "BW". Black men weren't allowed to look at a white woman! BM get treated better in certain Countries don't try and take that. You American bw get pissed because bm aren't taking your shyt anymore. Stop with your double standards, You love the show Scandal, because Kerry Washington is a white guys side piece on the show, yet you bw wanted to boycott Red Tails, because "Lighting" had a White fiance in the Movie!
Actually I never saw the show Scandal...I don't know how many times I hear Black men complaining foreign and non Black women will drool over White men even if they are losers but the Black man approach them kind yet the foreign/non Black women diss them because they are Black or keep them in the friend zone and the Black men blame the way the White man portrays them in society as the problem when the real reason Black men get dissed by them is because these women see how too many of you guys are and they don't want that problem. Why should they? Black women don't care if Black men date out Black women date out also.Of course there will be Black women who don't like Black men dating non Black women just like there are many Black men who don't like Black women dating out it goes both ways. No one cares if Black men date non Black women as long as it is a man and a woman then it's ok. The problem that Black women have is Black men can't date non Black women withOUT insulting Black women. If you want a non Black woman more power to you but don't diss Black women in the process.
Sounds just like with Asian women. Asian women cannot date outside the race without insulting Asian males. Every time I see an East Asian female hanging off the arm of some white guy she will inevitably join in with that white guy's dissing of East Asian males and bullshit about "smaller dicks." Or sometimes the East Asian female starts shit to the embarrassment of the white boyfriend.

For example, there was this one East Asian guy I know/knew who had a white girlfriend who wanted to invite him to a party/barbecue with her brother and his girlfriend and other classmates to show the family that she was also "open-minded" and "progressive" whatever the f**k that means. Her brother also has an Asian significant other, an East Asian girlfriend.

So the East Asian guy rings the doorbell and the white guy brother is not at home, but the white girlfriend and the East Asian girl are both at home with the first few guests. The East Asian girl sees the East Asian guy and instantly backs away and says, "I'm not interested. I'm taken and I don't date Asian men."

LOL

That is your typical East Asian female right there. The white girlfriend looks at her boyfriend and smiles neverously and looks at the East Asian girl, who is her brother's girlfriend, awkwardly. And then at the party some of her brother's classmates act extremely surprised when they find out the East Asian guy is the white girl's boyfriend. And they make snide comments and shit. The white girlfriend never invites her boyfriend to another one of those parties nor does her Asian boyfriend ever want to go to another one of those parties.

I also wonder how white males know so much about Asian dicks. It seems to me that a large number of them have been sucking lots of Asian dicks to "know" that Asian dicks are small, because you can only know the true size of a dick when it is erect.

BTW no, East Asian males do not have small dicks. Maybe next time I'll whip it out and start jacking off for the girlfriend to see.

I like to call most self hating East Asian females + white supremacist boyfriend the combo of c**t and douche. They are perfect for each other, both ugly inside and outside.

Wow. If I was that Asian guy I would have slapped the white worshipping out of that Asian girl lol. Just kidding but seriously I notice some Asians girls are like that and when they talk down to Asian men it's as if they think they are getting brownie points from the White man to insult Asian guys or something but it just make them look like self hating women. Like on youtube you will see Asian women making videos called "why Asian girls love White guys" and the Asian women will name all these negative stereotypes of Asian men and praise White men and it makes Asian women look bad like how Black men praising White women makes Black men look bad.The thing I don't understand about White men saying Asian men have small penises is White men are rumored to have small penises also so I never understood why they put Asian men down for something they are said to have which is a small penis. I am not saying White men have small penises so White guys don't attack me I am only saying that is a stereotype of them.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

I don't think Erin Andrews dissed 50 cent I think it caught her off guard then when she realized he was trying to kiss her she avoided lip contact and allowed him to kiss her cheek.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

As far as those racist White men commenting on the Erin and 50 issue..they do not own White women God made women no matter their phenotype for all men no matter their phenotype.
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

Killhoffa wrote:
Killhoffa wrote:
Lol see this is what I am talking about. We are conversing and you guys are name calling and have bad attitudes. You once again failed to take responsibility and pushed it off on Black women as my above post stated (blaming White men and or Black women for their irresponsible actions) Black men abandoned their children on their own free will which is very cowardly. There is no excuse for it. Black men here are blaming racism as the reason foriegn women reject them instead of saying we Black men have created a bad reputation for ourselves because our foolish ways and until we Black men get it together foriegn women will continue to reject us and we have no one but ourselves to blame. Now other Black men make it harder for good Black men so if anything your beef needs to be with your fellow Black men and not Black women

What black man is blaming racism? It exist, and what black male complained about foreign women dissing them, you seem to have A Negro-bed Winch mentality. A lot of white men date who they want, white men was tearing ya'll a$$es up in slavery not the other way around. He had the Bed-Winch and even snuck out in the slave quarters running up in "BW". Black men weren't allowed to look at a white woman! BM get treated better in certain Countries don't try and take that. You American bw get pissed because bm aren't taking your shyt anymore. Stop with your double standards, You love the show Scandal, because Kerry Washington is a white guys side piece on the show, yet you bw wanted to boycott Red Tails, because "Lighting" had a White fiance in the Movie!
Actually I never saw the show Scandal...I don't know how many times I hear Black men complaining foreign and non Black women will drool over White men even if they are losers but the Black man approach them kind yet the foreign/non Black women diss them because they are Black or keep them in the friend zone and the Black men blame the way the White man portrays them in society as the problem when the real reason Black men get dissed by them is because these women see how too many of you guys are and they don't want that problem. Why should they? Black women don't care if Black men date out Black women date out also.Of course there will be Black women who don't like Black men dating non Black women just like there are many Black men who don't like Black women dating out it goes both ways. No one cares if Black men date non Black women as long as it is a man and a woman then it's ok. The problem that Black women have is Black men can't date non Black women withOUT insulting Black women. If you want a non Black woman more power to you but don't diss Black women in the process.
What black men are you referring too. Let BW tell it we're all in jail or have criminal records there for traveling is outta the Question, or Option. Can't get a passport till probation is up. You are making up shyt to justify your point. Black men complain about your tired American Black Asses, not foreign women? There are more "Moorish" are Blacks in the world besides the so-called Afro-Amero. So please stop lying and making up shyt. Your not hearing BM complain like that most likely at all. BM are exotic in some cultures just as BW. When you give men your numbers you don't call or text back so treat this site the same way. Go flake on this site like you do men, don't respond to us here either ok!
So when it's about Black women it is true but when someone tell of Black men there are "making stuff up" o.k Black man. Who are you to tell me not to respond to anyone? I made this topic no one is forcing you to reply you don't like then ignore it. Last time I checked Winston runs this place he is one seeing money from it not you. You are just another registered member like the rest of us so sit back and humble yourself.
When it comes to throwing men under the bus no other race of woman does it better than a Nigger-Bitch so no I'm not lying, You waaaaay over here lying, making general statements, your just here to see how many black men have cut out on your ignorant ass. I don't give a damn if you did create this thread your trying to make excuses and down Black men because your bitter and most likely been duped by the Pookie and Ray Ray types. Why aren't you talking about traveling. For the most part the black/moorish males on this forum are traveling or preparing too. Your over here looking for White Validation and exceptance.
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Killhoffa wrote:
Killhoffa wrote:
Killhoffa wrote:
What black men are you referring too. Let BW tell it we're all in jail or have criminal records there for traveling is outta the Question, or Option. Can't get a passport till probation is up. You are making up shyt to justify your point. Black men complain about your tired American Black Asses, not foreign women? There are more "Moorish" are Blacks in the world besides the so-called Afro-Amero. So please stop lying and making up shyt. Your not hearing BM complain like that most likely at all. BM are exotic in some cultures just as BW. When you give men your numbers you don't call or text back so treat this site the same way. Go flake on this site like you do men, don't respond to us here either ok!
So when it's about Black women it is true but when someone tell of Black men there are "making stuff up" o.k Black man. Who are you to tell me not to respond to anyone? I made this topic no one is forcing you to reply you don't like then ignore it. Last time I checked Winston runs this place he is one seeing money from it not you. You are just another registered member like the rest of us so sit back and humble yourself.
When it comes to throwing men under the bus no other race of woman does it better than a Nigger-Bitch so no I'm not lying, You waaaaay over here lying, making general statements, your just here to see how many black men have cut out on your ignorant a**. I don't give a damn if you did create this thread your trying to make excuses and down Black men because your bitter and most likely been duped by the Pookie and Ray Ray types. Why aren't you talking about traveling. For the most part the black/moorish males on this forum are traveling or preparing too. Your over here looking for White Validation and exceptance.
Everyone knows between Black men and Black women the Black men throws Black women under the bus 10 times more than the other way around so what you're talking about is crazy. Look around, all you see is Black men with their chest out disrespecting and dehumanizing Black women while refusing to acknowledge their own shortcomings and seeking non Black approval. I would be a fool not to call Black men out on their hypocrisy.

I accidentally stumbled on this site when I saw the topic Just Say No To American Black women on Google and what I saw was a bunch of scorned angry Black men with a complex.You have never denied what I said about Black men I am 100% sure you know everything I said is true and that is the real reason your anger boils for me because I refuse to sit back and stroke your arrogant Black male ego. See the difference between me and you is I can admit Black women can behave in bad ways I have never denied that but for Black men here to act holier than thou downing another group when Black men have a reputation of being a menace to society floors me and I have to call you out on it. It's not coming from a place of hate.I don't hate Black men I still have love for Black men.It's tough love.

It was all good when the downing of Blacks was purely Black women but God forbid when someone points out the vile ways of Black men..all hell breaks loose. No one can ever say anything about Black men.. I have held my tongue here for a long time because but it is only so much hypocrisy I will allow to go on. Just like you calling me a nigger when you are a nigger yourself lol classic case of coonery at it's finest. You belong in a Black minstrel show with a basketball in one hand and a watermelon in the other because you sir are truly a Uncle Ruckus. What makes you an Uncle Ruckus? Your racist ways to your own race and your desperation for non Black approval. Black man, you are an embarrassment and it's Black men with a mentality of yours that push us back another 400 years.

Look in the mirror, if I am a nigger then what does that make you? Keep writing you only prove my point. I am trying to down Black men? No I am reminding Black men on here to humble themselves when downing Black women because everything they say negative about Black women the same thing applies to them. You Black men are the biggest hypocrites. Bitter? You Black men here(most not all) are the ones who are bitter,scorned,jaded, and have been rejected so many times by Black women you are very resentful.Then you say I am looking for White acceptance LOL last time I checked it is YOU Black man, putting everything light,bright and dang near White on a pedestal not me. The difference between me and you when you want something you talk about it. When I want something I DO IT. Let's see where you be 10 years from now IF you keep your mentality...lonely, single,bitter, angry and jaded like you are now.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Killhoffa wrote:
Killhoffa wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote: Actually I never saw the show Scandal...I don't know how many times I hear Black men complaining foreign and non Black women will drool over White men even if they are losers but the Black man approach them kind yet the foreign/non Black women diss them because they are Black or keep them in the friend zone and the Black men blame the way the White man portrays them in society as the problem when the real reason Black men get dissed by them is because these women see how too many of you guys are and they don't want that problem. Why should they? Black women don't care if Black men date out Black women date out also.Of course there will be Black women who don't like Black men dating non Black women just like there are many Black men who don't like Black women dating out it goes both ways. No one cares if Black men date non Black women as long as it is a man and a woman then it's ok. The problem that Black women have is Black men can't date non Black women withOUT insulting Black women. If you want a non Black woman more power to you but don't diss Black women in the process.
When it comes to throwing men under the bus no other race of woman does it better than a Nigger-Bitch so no I'm not lying, You waaaaay over here lying, making general statements, your just here to see how many black men have cut out on your ignorant a**. I don't give a damn if you did create this thread your trying to make excuses and down Black men because your bitter and most likely been duped by the Pookie and Ray Ray types. Why aren't you talking about traveling. For the most part the black/moorish males on this forum are traveling or preparing too. Your over here looking for White Validation and exceptance.
Everyone knows between Black men and Black women the Black men throws Black women under the bus 10 times more than the other way around so what you're talking about is crazy. Look around, all you see is Black men with their chest out disrespecting and dehumanizing Black women while refusing to acknowledge their own shortcomings and seeking non Black approval. I would be a fool not to call Black men out on their hypocrisy.

I accidentally stumbled on this site when I saw the topic Just Say No To American Black women on Google and what I saw was a bunch of scorned angry Black men with a complex.You have never denied what I said about Black men I am 100% sure you know everything I said is true and that is the real reason your anger boils for me because I refuse to sit back and stroke your arrogant Black male ego. See the difference between me and you is I can admit Black women can behave in bad ways I have never denied that but for Black men here to act holier than thou downing another group when Black men have a reputation of being a menace to society floors me and I have to call you out on it. It's not coming from a place of hate.I don't hate Black men I still have love for Black men.It's tough love.

It was all good when the downing of Blacks was purely Black women but God forbid when someone points out the vile ways of Black men..all hell breaks loose. No one can ever say anything about Black men.. I have held my tongue here for a long time because but it is only so much hypocrisy I will allow to go on. Just like you calling me a nigger when you are a nigger yourself lol classic case of coonery at it's finest. You belong in a Black minstrel show with a basketball in one hand and a watermelon in the other because you sir are truly a Uncle Ruckus. What makes you an Uncle Ruckus? Your racist ways to your own race and your desperation for non Black approval. Black man, you are an embarrassment and it's Black men with a mentality of yours that push us back another 400 years.

Look in the mirror, if I am a nigger then what does that make you? Keep writing you only prove my point. I am trying to down Black men? No I am reminding Black men on here to humble themselves when downing Black women because everything they say negative about Black women the same thing applies to them. You Black men are the biggest hypocrites. Bitter? You Black men here(most not all) are the ones who are bitter,scorned,jaded, and have been rejected so many times by Black women you are very resentful.Then you say I am looking for White acceptance LOL last time I checked it is YOU Black man, putting everything light,bright and dang near White on a pedestal not me. The difference between me and you when you want something you talk about it. When I want something I DO IT. Let's see where you be 10 years from now IF you keep your mentality...lonely, single,bitter, angry and jaded like you are now.

I say both black men and women are f***ing up and if we had more solidarity and pride in being black we would not go through a lot of the things we go through today but it looks like that will never happen due mostly to black self hatred. a black person calling another black person a nigger is a f***ing shame the worst part about it is this is not even isolated to America even Afro-brasilians(blacks in Latin America) have shame in being black some who are black try to deny being black.Not a single black brazilian football player has a black wife but yet they were taking care of by black people when they where in the favela with nothing.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

skateboardstephen wrote:
Killhoffa wrote:
Killhoffa wrote: What black men are you referring too. Let BW tell it we're all in jail or have criminal records there for traveling is outta the Question, or Option. Can't get a passport till probation is up. You are making up shyt to justify your point. Black men complain about your tired American Black Asses, not foreign women? There are more "Moorish" are Blacks in the world besides the so-called Afro-Amero. So please stop lying and making up shyt. Your not hearing BM complain like that most likely at all. BM are exotic in some cultures just as BW. When you give men your numbers you don't call or text back so treat this site the same way. Go flake on this site like you do men, don't respond to us here either ok!

I say both black men and women are f***ing up and if we had more solidarity and pride in being black we would not go through a lot of the things we go through today but it looks like that will never happen due mostly to black self hatred. a black person calling another black person a nigger is a f***ing shame the worst part about it is this is not even isolated to America even Afro-brasilians(blacks in Latin America) have shame in being black some who are black try to deny being black.Not a single black brazilian football player has a black wife but yet they were taking care of by black people when they where in the favela with nothing.
I agree. The Black race is it's own worse enemy because there is no pride in being Black. Every Black person is proud to be Black as long as they are not the actual skin color black. It's a shame. I love Black people but I hate what we have become. There is no one to blame but ourselves.
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

Killhoffa wrote:
Killhoffa wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote: Actually I never saw the show Scandal...I don't know how many times I hear Black men complaining foreign and non Black women will drool over White men even if they are losers but the Black man approach them kind yet the foreign/non Black women diss them because they are Black or keep them in the friend zone and the Black men blame the way the White man portrays them in society as the problem when the real reason Black men get dissed by them is because these women see how too many of you guys are and they don't want that problem. Why should they? Black women don't care if Black men date out Black women date out also.Of course there will be Black women who don't like Black men dating non Black women just like there are many Black men who don't like Black women dating out it goes both ways. No one cares if Black men date non Black women as long as it is a man and a woman then it's ok. The problem that Black women have is Black men can't date non Black women withOUT insulting Black women. If you want a non Black woman more power to you but don't diss Black women in the process.

There you go wishing and running your f#cking mouth "lets see where I am in 10 yrs." I may not even be alive, but know that I put your wack ass in check, Don't get all offensive because the BW in America have been exposed, you ..bought in to feminism when it wasn't even for your dumb asses. So please just because BM,....well the decent BM don't want to f#ck with you you start firing in all directions, typical American Black Female with your deflective statements and arguments..... So what if the BM on this forum are jaded, bitter, lonely??? How does it affect you??? Oh that's right it doesn't. Just some bullsh!t shaming language trash outta your mouth and that Graveyard decaying between your legs. Now F%CK OFF!!
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Killhoffa wrote:
Killhoffa wrote:
Killhoffa wrote: What black men are you referring too. Let BW tell it we're all in jail or have criminal records there for traveling is outta the Question, or Option. Can't get a passport till probation is up. You are making up shyt to justify your point. Black men complain about your tired American Black Asses, not foreign women? There are more "Moorish" are Blacks in the world besides the so-called Afro-Amero. So please stop lying and making up shyt. Your not hearing BM complain like that most likely at all. BM are exotic in some cultures just as BW. When you give men your numbers you don't call or text back so treat this site the same way. Go flake on this site like you do men, don't respond to us here either ok!

There you go wishing and running your f#cking mouth "lets see where I am in 10 yrs." I may not even be alive, but know that I put your wack a** in check, Don't get all offensive because the BW in America have been exposed, you ..bought in to feminism when it wasn't even for your dumb asses. So please just because BM,....well the decent BM don't want to f#ck with you you start firing in all directions, typical American Black Female with your deflective statements and arguments..... So what if the BM on this forum are jaded, bitter, lonely??? How does it affect you??? Oh that's right it doesn't. Just some bullsh!t shaming language trash outta your mouth and that Graveyard decaying between your legs. Now F%CK OFF!!
You come straight out of a comic book.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Guys, I see you are still allowing this troll to stir up things. Please put that nappy-haired cunt on Ignore and let's be on with men's business.
She is on my ignore list, and her posts don't appear in any thread. You would be surprised how cleansing that is. I feel as if there has been a massive enema that has taken place.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Guys, I see you are still allowing this troll to stir up things. Please put that nappy-haired c**t on Ignore and let's be on with men's business.
She is on my ignore list, and her posts don't appear in any thread. You would be surprised how cleansing that is. I feel as if there has been a massive enema that has taken place.
Lol. Spoken like a true coon. Funny how you always try to rally the guys up on our side lol.You're looking for brownie points from the fellas? This isn't about them it's about you and your buffoonery.You said I was on your ignore list last time so how is it that you can still respond to me? Because I am not on your ignore list. This world would be so much better if men like you did not exist. Go ahead and respond back with your self hating antics and give us all a great laugh and please do believe men like you don't offend me you entertain me. You're on display like the modern day minstrel show character that you are. :D
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

skateboardstephen wrote: If we had more solidarity and pride in being black we would not go through a lot of the things we go through today but it looks like that will never happen due mostly to black self hatred..... Not a single black brazilian football player has a black wife but yet they were taking care of by black people when they where in the favela with nothing.
Dude you're making yourself look like a complete moron.

We are all individuals, so what makes you think we need to display "solidarity" which is but your way of saying everybody should agree with you? Get real.

The black self-hatred thing is simply your being brainwashed by some black female somewhere. Black women use that as a shaming tactic when they get jealous of black men exercising their choices in life. Some black men don't want anything to do with black women. Get used to it.

What makes you think that black soccer players are obligated to choose black wives? Affluent black men have more choices in women than almost anyone so why the f**k must they (or would they) choose black women? You sound like a bitter black grandmother wagging her wrinkled finger at someone for not choosing according to her personal values. Get out of here with that.

To come down on black men doing what they decide for themselves is a hallmark of being a mangina. I don't know who got into your head with that nonsense, but it is not a good look I can assure you!

Finally, we don't friggin care what you think or disapprove of. It is not your choice so keep your friggin views to yourself about other people's personal lives. You are worse than the government worrying about who other people sleep with, when you should be worried about what possessed you to do a stupid thing like get married.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote: If we had more solidarity and pride in being black we would not go through a lot of the things we go through today but it looks like that will never happen due mostly to black self hatred..... Not a single black brazilian football player has a black wife but yet they were taking care of by black people when they where in the favela with nothing.
Dude you're making yourself look like a complete moron.

We are all individuals, so what makes you think we need to display "solidarity" which is but your way of saying everybody should agree with you? Get real.

The black self-hatred thing is simply your being brainwashed by some black female somewhere. Black women use that as a shaming tactic when they get jealous of black men exercising their choices in life. Some black men don't want anything to do with black women. Get used to it.

What makes you think that black soccer players are obligated to choose black wives? Affluent black men have more choices in women than almost anyone so why the f**k must they (or would they) choose black women? You sound like a bitter black grandmother wagging her wrinkled finger at someone for not choosing according to her personal values. Get out of here with that.

To come down on black men doing what they decide for themselves is a hallmark of being a mangina. I don't know who got into your head with that nonsense, but it is not a good look I can assure you!

Finally, we don't friggin care what you think or disapprove of. It is not your choice so keep your friggin views to yourself about other people's personal lives. You are worse than the government worrying about who other people sleep with, when you should be worried about what possessed you to do a stupid thing like get married.
You are just a self hating coon.I bet you can`t stand to see your own black face in the mirror.Just like you have a right to my opinion. Go have fun kissing white peoples asses it just makes you look like a idiot. I stand for black period. why don`t you step to the side will real black men go else where to form a strong black communities and families and leave the black community in the U.S. out of your arguments since we know it is too far gone but in south America and Africa there is some hope and you are lucky the only thing keeping me from knocking you the f**k out is the internet thing.Funny how bold people can be being anonymous since you have so much over seas experience and travel come to Brazil and talk shit about black people and see what happens to you.

The reason blacks should have solidarity is because every one else does you moron and every chance that non-blacks get to shit on blacks they gladly take it and we don`t do shit because we are to busy coonin. I find it funny how no matter where white men are in the world they are more likely to date and marry and build with white women.Every race of men put their people and women first.Black people are the only ones who shit on their own race.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

skateboardstephen wrote:You are just a self hating coon.I bet you can`t stand to see your own black face in the mirror.Just like you have a right to my opinion. Go have fun kissing white peoples asses it just makes you look like a idiot. I stand for black period. why don`t you step to the side will real black men go else where to form a strong black communities and families and leave the black community in the U.S. out of your arguments since we know it is too far gone but in south America and Africa there is some hope and you are lucky the only thing keeping me from knocking you the f**k out is the internet thing.Funny how bold people can be being anonymous since you have so much over seas experience and travel come to Brazil and talk shit about black people and see what happens to you.

The reason blacks should have solidarity is because every one else does you moron and every chance that non-blacks get to shit on blacks they gladly take it and we don`t do shit because we are to busy coonin. I find it funny how no matter where white men are in the world they are more likely to date and marry and build with white women. Every race of men put their people and women first. Black people are the only ones who shit on their own race.
So I exposed your arguments as fallacies so you try the next tactic which is to make empty threats from halfway around the world.

Let me give you some advice. Whenever people threaten and talk tough on the internet, it means that they are anything but. If I had one iota of worry about you, it would not be worry about you "knocking me out." If you were in the unfortunate position of trying to do that, your demise would be imminent I can assure. If you're so tough, feel free to PM me your address and next time I'm in Brazil, you and I can get together for a "spot of tea."

I'm not going to change quickly what some single black mother took several years to screw up in your head. My purpose is to simply call you out on your ridiculous views, some of which I have not heard since high school. You've already established that you are married which most people on this board know is an idiotic thing to do but let me show further how you fall below the cognitive midpoint.

You show that have a fundamental misunderstanding of human nature when you wonder why black people can't think alike, and white people all stick together. I'm not sure where this stuff is coming from, but you need to get out more and grow up a bit.

Now let me break it down for you as if you are a 10 year old. Your pipe dream of black people moving in lockstep to what you believe they should will never happen. If you have not noticed, black people have the right to be all different, and believe whatever they wish. Also, many black people are smarter than you and have different levels of personal experience than you.

Finally, before you go around wildly accusing people of self-hatred as if you were some ghetto black female who just lost her food stamp eligibility, understand that it is you who is the self-hating bigot if you think black people are so stupid to all think the same way and should all follow what you think is right for them. I'm sure you would accept that everyone else is free to do and think as they please. If you think black people don't have that right (or ability), you might need some professional help to parse thorough your issues of psychological projection regarding black people. Black people don't need folks like you, don't want folks like you, and are not folks like you so get it through your head you asinine mangina!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:You are just a self hating coon.I bet you can`t stand to see your own black face in the mirror.Just like you have a right to my opinion. Go have fun kissing white peoples asses it just makes you look like a idiot. I stand for black period. why don`t you step to the side will real black men go else where to form a strong black communities and families and leave the black community in the U.S. out of your arguments since we know it is too far gone but in south America and Africa there is some hope and you are lucky the only thing keeping me from knocking you the f**k out is the internet thing.Funny how bold people can be being anonymous since you have so much over seas experience and travel come to Brazil and talk shit about black people and see what happens to you.

The reason blacks should have solidarity is because every one else does you moron and every chance that non-blacks get to shit on blacks they gladly take it and we don`t do shit because we are to busy coonin. I find it funny how no matter where white men are in the world they are more likely to date and marry and build with white women. Every race of men put their people and women first. Black people are the only ones who shit on their own race.
So I exposed your arguments as fallacies so you try the next tactic which is to make empty threats from halfway around the world.

Let me give you some advice. Whenever people threaten and talk tough on the internet, it means that they are anything but. If I had one iota of worry about you, it would not be worry about you "knocking me out." If you were in the unfortunate position of trying to do that, your demise would be imminent I can assure. If you're so tough, feel free to PM me your address and next time I'm in Brazil, you and I can get together for a "spot of tea."

I'm not going to change quickly what some single black mother took several years to screw up in your head. My purpose is to simply call you out on your ridiculous views, some of which I have not heard since high school. You've already established that you are married which most people on this board know is an idiotic thing to do but let me show further how you fall below the cognitive midpoint.

You show that have a fundamental misunderstanding of human nature when you wonder why black people can't think alike, and white people all stick together. I'm not sure where this stuff is coming from, but you need to get out more and grow up a bit.

Now let me break it down for you as if you are a 10 year old. Your pipe dream of black people moving in lockstep to what you believe they should will never happen. If you have not noticed, black people have the right to be all different, and believe whatever they wish. Also, many black people are smarter than you and have different levels of personal experience than you.

Finally, before you go around wildly accusing people of self-hatred as if you were some ghetto black female who just lost her food stamp eligibility, understand that it is you who is the self-hating bigot if you think black people are so stupid to all think the same way and should all follow what you think is right for them. I'm sure you would accept that everyone else is free to do and think as they please. If you think black people don't have that right (or ability), you might need some professional help to parse thorough your issues of psychological projection regarding black people. Black people don't need folks like you, don't want folks like you, and are not folks like you so get it through your head you asinine mangina!
I understand that people have different views.But i prefer to see black people getting along with each other than to be at odds with each other and interracial dating(i have no problem with it i have dated other races of women with out shitting on my race) is not going to solve black peoples problems.Only a racist would be against that.Yeah i am calling you a racist i am not going to use self-hatred anymore because you are in the same group with white racist. Do you listen to your self talk.Oh and you don`t want to come to my neighborhood unless you want to die since most of it consist of my family but if you are in the Barra area of Salvador feel free to PM me. I need to grow up? why ? because i am not saying all death to black people and black women world wide?Sounds like you are the one with mental issues you racist dick head. It is people like you who are not needed among blacks any where because it is your type of thinking is why there is no progress. Do you listen to yourself? You pretty much just said in a post that once a black man is in a certain income bracket that Black women are not worthy of a relationship with this man where they can raise a black family in a middle or upper class environment with better opportunities only white women or other women are worthy of such things. If that is not f***ing racist then i don`t know what the f**k is. Look you can add me to you ignore list also by the way.

[/url]