POWERFUL DEEP moment on Interracial Dating

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

POWERFUL DEEP moment on Interracial Dating

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Reminder: The man and woman on the show do NOT personally know each other. The man in the pink shirt does not like Black women and the Black woman apologizes on behalf of all Black women and guess what the Black man does?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkwLSax1 ... re=mh_lolz[/youtube]
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

That Black man is pathetic! What a self-hating Black person. He reminds me of this self-hating Asian women:

Gina Choe on America's Next Top Model

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Yea I remember an Asian woman on there that is 50% White and she said "I don't identify as Asian I see myself as White" and she looks 100% Asian. Most Asian women on that show don't like being Asian.

Now for the Black men they complain about Black women but this goes to show that Black women are reacting to how they are treated by Black men. Then they wonder why Black women are angry. They are sick of how Black men treat them.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:Yea I remember an Asian woman on there that is 50% White and she said "I don't identify as Asian I see myself as White" and she looks 100% Asian. Most Asian women on that show don't like being Asian.

Now for the Black men they complain about Black women but when they apologize this is how they act? Then they wonder why Black women are angry. They are sick of how Black men treat them.
she is only 50% asian...so its her perogative to identify with her white side if she wants to
being 50% asian does not make you 100% asian...and she probably has been rejected by other asians for only being 50% asian
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Anonymous1 wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:Yea I remember an Asian woman on there that is 50% White and she said "I don't identify as Asian I see myself as White" and she looks 100% Asian. Most Asian women on that show don't like being Asian.

Now for the Black men they complain about Black women but when they apologize this is how they act? Then they wonder why Black women are angry. They are sick of how Black men treat them.
she is only 50% asian...so its her perogative to identify with her white side if she wants to
being 50% asian does not make you 100% asian...and she probably has been rejected by other asians for only being 50% asian
But she only acknowledged being Asian when people forced it out of her yet she would proudly talk of being White even physically saying" I look White" when the only way someone would know she was mixed with White is if she told them. She had self hatred issues.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

zboy1 wrote:That Black man is pathetic! What a self-hating Black person. He reminds me of this self-hating Asian women:
Don't be foolish zboy. This black guy might have conducted himself poorly and without class by patting that woman on the backside, but he is not self-hating simply because he has an acquired aversion to black women.

That trick in the red dress was putting on an act, but most black men realize that the false claims of contrition are just that, false.

I for one don't pay black women any attention whatsoever. And if you have a problem with that you had better get used to it because guys like me dare you to try to do something about it.

Self-hatred is a term for loser women to use to shame men back into control. That's not a good look for you zboy.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

zboy1 wrote:That Black man is pathetic! What a self-hating Black person.

It floored me when I saw him rub her butt like that.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
zboy1 wrote:That Black man is pathetic! What a self-hating Black person. He reminds me of this self-hating Asian women:
Don't be foolish zboy. This black guy might have conducted himself poorly and without class by patting that woman on the backside, but he is not self-hating simply because he has an acquired aversion to black women.

That trick in the red dress was putting on an act, but most black men realize that the false claims of contrition are just that, false.

I for one don't pay black women any attention whatsoever. And if you have a problem with that you had better get used to it because guys like me dare you to try to do something about it.

Self-hatred is a term for loser women to use to shame men back into control. That's not a good look for you zboy.
See this is another example. Why does she have to be a trick? It takes a lot for someone to apologize and ask for forgiveness and when they do this is how Black men act? By calling them tricks and slapping them on the behinds etc then they wonder why Black women react to Black men the way they do. You say you dislike Black women for how they act but when one apologize you can't even accept it so who has the problem here?
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I skeeted all over my fried okra and oven-baked-from-scratched mac and cheese when that stupid Black dude patted her on the butt. I loved the way it jiggled and shaped, but I didn't think he should have done that on national TV making Black men look like hypersexualized beings.

Not to diss ErikHeaven, but the dude look the dreads kind of has an uncanny resemblance to him. LOLLLLOL

But for normalcy's sakes, she had her own hair, and had shape, in 2012!...especially for a dark-skinned Black American woman, she was hawt. However, Jonathan had it right in the beginning before he f.ucked up as he was going along: "I don't like your attitude!" She has a Black American feminist snarl to her voice. Yeah, Johnny boy messed up pulling that classless move, but the show deliberately put his stupid a.ss up there and he tried to patch it up by being vigilantly responsive to the audience's coo-ing and baffled responses.

She was classy in her spiel on-stage, but her voice has that fervor tone to it. No me gusta pa una relacion seria con ella. I rather just have "amiguitos con beneficios" with her.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

E_Irizarry wrote:I skeeted all over my fried okra and oven-baked-from-scratched mac and cheese when that stupid Black dude patted her on the butt. I loved the way it jiggled and shaped, but I didn't think he should have done that on national TV making Black men look like hypersexualized beings.

Not to diss ErikHeaven, but the dude look the dreads kind of has an uncanny resemblance to him. LOLLLLOL

But for normalcy's sakes, she had her own hair, and had shape, in 2012!...especially for a dark-skinned Black American woman, she was hawt. However, Jonathan had it right in the beginning before he f.ucked up as he was going along: "I don't like your attitude!" She has a Black American feminist snarl to her voice. Yeah, Johnny boy messed up pulling that classless move, but the show deliberately put his stupid a.ss up there and he tried to patch it up by being vigilantly responsive to the audience's coo-ing and baffled responses.

She was classy in her spiel on-stage, but her voice has that fervor tone to it. No me gusta pa una relacion seria con ella. I rather just have "amiguitos con beneficios" with her.
LOL where do I start? Comments like hawt for a dark skin girl? Then you wonder why dark skin women have a complex.When you say " hawt for a dark skinned woman" do you realize what you say? You say her voice is fervor? Fervor mans intense and passionate..what is wrong with that? Nothing is wrong with her voice.You guys always try to find something negative in Black women that is not there. Black men are never satisfied. She begged for his forgiveness on behalf of Black women and you guys are nitpicking and seeing flaws in her that are not there. You say you don't want a serious relationship with her just sex even though you admitted she was classy and physically attractive. See this is exactly what Black women are talking about. This proves the problem is Black men. You don't want a relationship with a classy woman who is physically attractive just sex then you wonder why Black women are ghetto because that is what you like. You turn down Black women like this.So what do you want a ghetto hoodrat?
Last edited by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen on February 21st, 2013, 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

E_Irizarry wrote:I skeeted all over my fried okra and oven-baked-from-scratched mac and cheese when that stupid Black dude patted her on the butt. I loved the way it jiggled and shaped, but I didn't think he should have done that on national TV making Black men look like hypersexualized beings.

So are you saying it is ok for Black men to disrespect Black women just not on national t.v? Your reason was you don't want Black men to seem like hyper sexual being instead of women should not be disrespected. Sorry to say but Black men are hypersexual.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

(1) Disgusting that this overgrown boy can't act like an adult in front of folks. Yes, if I were Black I would be angry, at least if my kids were watching.

(2) Yes, it wouldn't have been as bad if done in private. Why? Because he might think, "maybe she is trying to use the hug as an excuse to get close, and as the man it is my job to escalate." Classless and tacky, better to make her work a little more for it, but still he would have been right in 50% of cases with AW.

(3) She did have a very fine package, and it came nicely wrapped too. Just sayin'...

(4) Not that anyone asked my advice, but here it is anyway: Don't lower your standards to accommodate the bad men. Instead, find one excellent man with great character, a producer and provider and protector... and share as needed. This is what I would tell my sisters and my widowed mother if they were looking.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:

LOL where do I start? Comments like hawt for a dark skin girl? Then you wonder why dark skin women have a complex.When you say " hawt for a dark skinned woman" do you realize what you say? You say her voice is fervor? Fervor mans intense and passionate..what is wrong with that? Nothing is wrong with her voice.You guys always try to find something negative in Black women that is not there. Black men are never satisfied. She begged for his forgiveness on behalf of Black women and you guys are nitpicking and seeing flaws in her that are not there. You say you don't want a serious relationship with her just sex even though you admitted she was classy and physically attractive. See this is exactly what Black women are talking about. This proves the problem is Black men. You don't want a relationship with a classy woman who is physically attractive just sex then you wonder why Black women are ghetto because that is what you like. You turn down Black women like this.So what do you want a ghetto hoodrat?
And you're stupid enough to believe I'm Black just because I'm a man whom takes interest in sleeping with her and because some people had mistaken me for being one. You are perpetuating the stereotype that only Black men want Black women. Stop putting me into that basket. If you were to meet me, hear me, and listen to my mind, you would know that I don't even have that Black American man accent....no southern draw, no Tiger-Woods voice either. I sound like an Italian from the 70s from Brooklyn and look like a Puerto Rican (since most of you guys don't knwo what Brazilians look like) man from The Bronx. I look like Vin Diesel, Cuba Gooding Jr., Sinbad, Christopher Williams, and even a little Tego Calderon (Puerto Rican rapper). Think Joe Pesci to a certain degree when it comes to the voice.

But knowing most Black women, you are going to do math using Base 10-Jim Crow as an example:

Base10T(JimCrow function of (x)) He mentioned Christopher Williams (you're thinking, "Black men, especially because he makes our race more handsome so let's hold on to him ...1 Black man"), Sinbad ("oh yeah that's tall handsome light skinned that's down for the "struggle"...now that's TWO Black men (and this mugg thinks he's not Black, what a self hater!)"), Cuba Gooding Jr (You're like, "OMG is this guy serious!?! Cuba is definitely Black..an Oreo cookie of personality sorts..but still a brother!" - I only use him because people used to tell me I somewhat favor him facial but way-lighter skin complexion), Vin Diesel (You think, "OOOOO I would definite have his baby! That's a handsome man...I know he got summmm Black up in derrrrrr!" Oprah tried to get him to admit he was Black, but Vin Diesel stopped Oprah in her tracks in a 90s interview) and my hair is somewhat curly and kinky like Tego Calderon's and he speaks ghetto Spanish like I do sometimes.

So since you like to add and do math, you added up four "Black" guys so I have to be Black right? Nope. See, Black Americans let White people (the originators of the term "Black" and "White" and "negro" and "n#@$%r", etc) be defined by that word. Yeah there was Afro-American among a few other labels for the Black American ethnic group, but Blacks Americans define themselves as a COLOR, not as a CULTURE, but only claim CULTURE when it's ignorance...never when the late Garrett Morgan and the late George W. Carver were precocious, bright-as-light people whom invented things yet a lot of them had their patents stolen and some had not had them stolen. So yeah.

The only time I "give a pound" is when the guy whom overexerts himself to shake my hand, and his hand looked like he had been punching pitbulls in the mouth. Usually, I do a firm handshake, even to ghetto people.

This is another reason why I do not like most Americans: they are too stupid to decipher between archetypes, phenotypes, and culture so "let's put everybody into 5 racial categories and be done with it. Fixed.". :-/

At least when I had gone abroad, the only places that were generally stupid enough to look at me as a Black were, you guessed it, the Anglosphere. I know Brazilian Porto and Spanish so when people diss me, they diss my body type (when I was a fatty from gaining weight in the Philippines - I heard "baboy" many times), never my "race" or "culture".

No wonder why I have a lot of respect for HA members like Phx for example. He doesn't want to be bothered with the dysfunction of the Black American existence (no such thing as the Black community anymore).
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

E_Irizarry wrote:
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:

And you're stupid enough to believe I'm Black just because I'm a man whom takes interest in sleeping with her and because some people had mistaken me for being one. You are perpetuating the stereotype that only Black men want Black women. Stop putting me into that basket. If you were to meet me, hear me, and listen to my mind, you would know that I don't even have that Black American man accent....no southern draw, no Tiger-Woods voice either. I sound like an Italian from the 70s from Brooklyn and look like a Puerto Rican (since most of you guys don't knwo what Brazilians look like) man from The Bronx. I look like Vin Diesel, Cuba Gooding Jr., Sinbad, Christopher Williams, and even a little Tego Calderon (Puerto Rican rapper). Think Joe Pesci to a certain degree when it comes to the voice.

But knowing most Black women, you are going to do math using Base 10-Jim Crow as an example:

Base10T(JimCrow function of (x)) He mentioned Christopher Williams (you're thinking, "Black men, especially because he makes our race more handsome so let's hold on to him ...1 Black man"), Sinbad ("oh yeah that's tall handsome light skinned that's down for the "struggle"...now that's TWO Black men (and this mugg thinks he's not Black, what a self hater!)"), Cuba Gooding Jr (You're like, "OMG is this guy serious!?! Cuba is definitely Black..an Oreo cookie of personality sorts..but still a brother!" - I only use him because people used to tell me I somewhat favor him facial but way-lighter skin complexion), Vin Diesel (You think, "OOOOO I would definite have his baby! That's a handsome man...I know he got summmm Black up in derrrrrr!" Oprah tried to get him to admit he was Black, but Vin Diesel stopped Oprah in her tracks in a 90s interview) and my hair is somewhat curly and kinky like Tego Calderon's and he speaks ghetto Spanish like I do sometimes.

So since you like to add and do math, you added up four "Black" guys so I have to be Black right? Nope. See, Black Americans let White people (the originators of the term "Black" and "White" and "negro" and "n#@$%r", etc) be defined by that word. Yeah there was Afro-American among a few other labels for the Black American ethnic group, but Blacks Americans define themselves as a COLOR, not as a CULTURE, but only claim CULTURE when it's ignorance...never when the late Garrett Morgan and the late George W. Carver were precocious, bright-as-light people whom invented things yet a lot of them had their patents stolen and some had not had them stolen. So yeah.

The only time I "give a pound" is when the guy whom overexerts himself to shake my hand, and his hand looked like he had been punching pitbulls in the mouth. Usually, I do a firm handshake, even to ghetto people.

This is another reason why I do not like most Americans: they are too stupid to decipher between archetypes, phenotypes, and culture so "let's put everybody into 5 racial categories and be done with it. Fixed.". :-/

At least when I had gone abroad, the only places that were generally stupid enough to look at me as a Black were, you guessed it, the Anglosphere. I know Brazilian Porto and Spanish so when people diss me, they diss my body type (when I was a fatty from gaining weight in the Philippines - I heard "baboy" many times), never my "race" or "culture".

No wonder why I have a lot of respect for HA members like Phx for example. He doesn't want to be bothered with the dysfunction of the Black American existence (no such thing as the Black community anymore).
Actually I assumed you were Black way before this and you still didn't deny you are Black. You say you look Puerto Rican but there is no one way to look Puerto Rican. Some Ricans are white as snow others dark as jet.Some Ricans have afro hair others straight hair.I have a few questions for you serious questions I sincerely would like to know.

I don't remember you denying you are Black so are you a Black man?

Why after admitting she was classy and attractive you reduced her to a woman you would not seek for a relationship only sex?

If she was more ghetto would she be your type?
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I'm tired of smiting this bulls.hit.

I'm not a Black man for the n-teenth time.

She's classy enough to talk to, but the attitudinal attitude would come out even I were walk on eggshells for her. It's part of the feminist inoculated ad-hominem diatribe verbal assault (if not legal assault).

Classy doesn't mean I want a relationship with her...i said the way she handled it was classy...I never said she was classy to the point I'd make her my wife.

If she were more ghetto, she would be more reason to avoid her or to just f.ucker for FWB or just a one-off. Depends on her looks in combination with her attitude and her hygiene and how convenient to d.ick her down and if she has an STD or not.

Remember, if she were a FW from Africa or any part of the Afro diaspora, if she were cool, I would definitely have more respect for her to date her seriously. Let's not get our demons mixed up.

And Puerto Ricans do have "certain looks"! They aren't just one race; they are a culture...a nationality..not a race!

If you were to show your picture, you probably look like what Tommy Sotomayor says has a "s.hitty shape". ;-)

I look at most American women as concubine c.um dumpsters. Fu.ck n' chuck until I blow this popsicle stand for forever and a a day.
Last edited by E_Irizarry on February 21st, 2013, 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)