Blacks and IQ

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

I do have to say that whites have a propensity to innovate.

Still don't buy the higher IQ argument. I think they like to tinker a lot as a whole.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

I think there is intelligence inherent in all cultures.

This discussion made me recall this video:

"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Moretorque wrote:The Blackman's on the attack. :D
If all you want is to draw attention in order to start race-based flamewars, forget it. Takes two to argue and none of your kind is worth such an enormous waste of time. Anyone capable of such a fallacious argument, is completely incapable of thinking logically to begin with.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

And George should have 86'ed you instead. Same state - as he is - coming to a block near you.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
And George should have 86'ed you instead. Same state - as he is - coming to a block near you.
LOL!! Too funny.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Did George retire in FL? no crap my step father worked with him and he was always very impressed with him, you get him on the topic of truly exceptional black scientist and he will tell you he only new and worked with one and he will tell you he was a great one. George Carruthers, he said they tried to recruit other blacks into his field but there were so few.

Most are not interested in the top tier sciences.

Morgan Freeman on the show Worm Butt Hole may have made a good one.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

mguy wrote:I do have to say that whites have a propensity to innovate.

Still don't buy the higher IQ argument. I think they like to tinker a lot as a whole.
I have done some research on the subject and they were claiming they found a link between cold climates and intelligence, a short growing season made for a mind that had to learn to save for winter. You had to learn to be clever in order to survive in a limited gathering climate.

So that was when the black man turned like white, a mistake for sure. Now we are all at the mercy of the George Carrruthers types but they are white for the most part.
Time to Hide!
Attorney at Large
Freshman Poster

Post by Attorney at Large »

Moretorque wrote:

I have done some research on the subject and they were claiming they found a link between cold climates and intelligence, a short growing season made for a mind that had to learn to save for winter. You had to learn to be clever in order to survive in a limited gathering climate.

So that was when the black man turned like white, a mistake for sure. Now we are all at the mercy of the George Carrruthers types but they are white for the most part.
I've thought this for a long time. Think about it, in Africa, the survivors were those that can outrun their brothers when the lions, hyenas, elephants, hypos, etc. attaked. The slow gene in Africans have been wiped out. But food was available year-round, you just had to risk getting eaten by leopard's to get it. But no one learned to plan. Look at all the African countries, no planning and mayham rules. Same for cities like Detroit & E. St. Louis, gary, Ind.

Europeans on the other hand had to plan to survive the winter with food, protection from the elements, etc. The thinkers and planners survived to pass on their genes. This applies to Korea & Japan in Asia as well.

Also those cultures that apply European law, economics (capitalism), and philosophy such as Singapore & Hong Kong have prospered greatly. S. Korea learned from the Americans that were protecting them about capitalism, technology, etc and Japan also and they developed significanlty and now China is also learning this.

Do you guys really want to live under African rule? I suggest you try it and see if you like it.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. - Albert Einstein
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Yaa I think that is true for the most part, certain blacks left Africa and had to adapt to a different eco system and then over time we have different races of people. Everybody talks all this race stuff but we are all one family and when you look at Africa you are essentially looking at ourselves 50 to 80,000 years ago.

We are real close to our ancestors obviously because when you have sex a child results, if a blackman has sex with a chimp or ape we get no child so there is a genetic break somewhere. I know some groups of people seem more like apes but they are human obviously because this proves that. :lol:
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Attorney at Large wrote:
Moretorque wrote:

I've thought this for a long time. Think about it, in Africa, the survivors were those that can outrun their brothers when the lions, hyenas, elephants, hypos, etc. attaked. The slow gene in Africans have been wiped out. But food was available year-round, you just had to risk getting eaten by leopard's to get it. But no one learned to plan. Look at all the African countries, no planning and mayham rules. Same for cities like Detroit & E. St. Louis, gary, Ind.

Europeans on the other hand had to plan to survive the winter with food, protection from the elements, etc. The thinkers and planners survived to pass on their genes. This applies to Korea & Japan in Asia as well.

Also those cultures that apply European law, economics (capitalism), and philosophy such as Singapore & Hong Kong have prospered greatly. S. Korea learned from the Americans that were protecting them about capitalism, technology, etc and Japan also and they developed significanlty and now China is also learning this.

Do you guys really want to live under African rule? I suggest you try it and see if you like it.

Yaa but would you want to watch football and basketball with a bunch uncoordinated whites trippin all over themselves who move like in slow motion? You have got to give the blackman credit where it's due, they be sure can chase daa ball good.
Last edited by Moretorque on August 13th, 2013, 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 17th, 2020, 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:Given that most of the mass of the human species is irrational and dangerously so, it seems like any IQ differences among races would be negligible and unimportant.

IQ is just another thing dreamed up by the 'elites' anyway. It is too narrow to encapsulate intelligence. It measures some abilities and that's about it. Culture is a much more important force for humanity. Intelligence is part of that, but you have to consider other things like morals as well. European civilizations may have come to dominate, but consider how sociopathic those European based civilizations are.
Actually I would have to agree totally, look at Africa, they beat each other over the head with clubs and shank you with a spear. The blackman left Africa and turned white and developed the technology to hold us all hostage to the push of a button and we arrived where we are today.

So essentially the white blackman thinks just like the black blackman the only difference is the white blackman is a much more efficient killing machine. So in the last 80,000 years the blackman still thinks like he did 80,000 years ago and the only difference is he's now white and makes bombs to do the killing for him because he is so lazy now he just wants to sit on his a$$ and push a button.
Last edited by Moretorque on August 13th, 2013, 10:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
Time to Hide!
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Didn't think I was done with you yet, did you?

Best poker player on the planet RIGHT NOW is African American Phil Ivey.

Tons of black engineers, architects and doctors and lawyers.

Black Scientists And Inventors: http://www.infoplease.com/spot/bhmscientists1.html

Black Doctors: http://www.blacknews.com/directory/blac ... tors.shtml

One of the greatest neurosurgeons ever: African American Dr. Ben Carson: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Carson
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

SilverEnergy wrote:Didn't think I was done with you yet, did you?

Best poker player on the planet RIGHT NOW is African American Phil Ivey.

Tons of black engineers, architects and doctors and lawyers.

Black Scientists And Inventors: http://www.infoplease.com/spot/bhmscientists1.html

Black Doctors: http://www.blacknews.com/directory/blac ... tors.shtml

One of the greatest neurosurgeons ever: African American Dr. Ben Carson: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Carson
The best everything is black but the blackman turned white to get some mentally added inspiration.

I still would not board a rocket if it was built by an all black rocket team, if you found several 100 Carruthers to build it that would be a different story, but as stated they are rare.

Rockets are dangerous as fu ck, I would not get on one even if the white blackman made it from the ground up.
Last edited by Moretorque on August 13th, 2013, 10:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Time to Hide!