Blacks and IQ

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Awesome Inventions By African Americans: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56AwEjXzh-U
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Attorney at Large
Freshman Poster

Post by Attorney at Large »

SilverEnergy wrote:
Attorney at Large wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Cornfed wrote: Expel them from technologically advanced societies. Where necessary impose discipline on them in more physical and direct terms than you would other races. In their own countries allow them to have traditional tribal systems geared to their needs rather than expecting them to be North Europeans with a tan.
Cornfed if you had a clue, you would realize that American whites are well behind American Asians, Indians, and even BLACK Africans immigrants in terms of IQ and technical acumen.

The typical white student wishes to study liberal arts and aspires to a management position at Starbucks these days. Should be expel whites then and leave the country to more advanced immigrant groups?

What an unmitigated dumbass you are :roll:
Not that I'm with Cornfed on this one but pretty much all technology invented in the last 1000 years has been by white men. Not asian or Black. We all know that asian have a high IQ average but do not create new ideas or technology. IQ is important but creativity is even more important. I desire good things for all people but I have to ask, what have blacks contributed to the world outside of athletics, comedy and music?

I want
WRONG!!!

White supremacy knows no bounds.

Whites learned math and science that the black Africans taught them and developed technology with it.

Asians have also been great inventors but I'm going to school you on the inventions of African Americans.

Do yourself a favor and read "African American Contributions To Science and Technology".

And also watch Tariq Nasheed's documentary "Hidden Colors 1 & 2".

Over the past 2 centuries, African Americans have had thousands of patents.

Dr. Mark Dean, invented the personal computer and color pc monitor and he's African American. Philip Emeagwali is the father of the internet and he's a black nigerian. Henry Sampson invented the cell phone and he's black, the list goes on and on and he's African American. Emmit McHenry, an African American wrote the code that allows you to surf the internet and check your email.

Nasa wouldn't be where it's at if it were not for an important invention by an African American.

Without black inventors, we would not be where we are at as a society.

Had blacks never been enslaved, they would have built computers and spaceships far more advanced than what we have today.

As a matter of fact, there's a lot of evidence that technology more advanced than our own was created in the ancient days.

For those who care about IQs, the black Nigerian mentioned above Philip Emeagwali has an IQ of 190.

It's so simple to look this stuff up.

You and Cornfed should be ashamed of your terrible ignorance.

I'm giving you important documentaries and literature to read, so READ IT and stop posting these lies.
Silver I looked up the inventor of the personal computer, father of the internet, and inventer of the cell phone and what you posted is somebody's fantasy, none of them are accurate. Dr. Mark Dean looks more white than Obama. You can believe your lies but that's all you got. Slavery kept all the blacks in Africa from going to the moon befoe America did...righttttt. Africa can't feed itself.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. - Albert Einstein
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Attorney at Large wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
Attorney at Large wrote:
Cornfed wrote: Expel them from technologically advanced societies. Where necessary impose discipline on them in more physical and direct terms than you would other races. In their own countries allow them to have traditional tribal systems geared to their needs rather than expecting them to be North Europeans with a tan.
Cornfed if you had a clue, you would realize that American whites are well behind American Asians, Indians, and even BLACK Africans immigrants in terms of IQ and technical acumen.

The typical white student wishes to study liberal arts and aspires to a management position at Starbucks these days. Should be expel whites then and leave the country to more advanced immigrant groups?

Not that I'm with Cornfed on this one but pretty much all technology invented in the last 1000 years has been by white men. Not asian or Black. We all know that asian have a high IQ average but do not create new ideas or technology. IQ is important but creativity is even more important. I desire good things for all people but I have to ask, what have blacks contributed to the world outside of athletics, comedy and music?

I want
WRONG!!!

White supremacy knows no bounds.

Whites learned math and science that the black Africans taught them and developed technology with it.

Asians have also been great inventors but I'm going to school you on the inventions of African Americans.

Do yourself a favor and read "African American Contributions To Science and Technology".

And also watch Tariq Nasheed's documentary "Hidden Colors 1 & 2".

Over the past 2 centuries, African Americans have had thousands of patents.

Dr. Mark Dean, invented the personal computer and color pc monitor and he's African American. Philip Emeagwali is the father of the internet and he's a black nigerian. Henry Sampson invented the cell phone and he's black, the list goes on and on and he's African American. Emmit McHenry, an African American wrote the code that allows you to surf the internet and check your email.

Nasa wouldn't be where it's at if it were not for an important invention by an African American.

Without black inventors, we would not be where we are at as a society.

Had blacks never been enslaved, they would have built computers and spaceships far more advanced than what we have today.

As a matter of fact, there's a lot of evidence that technology more advanced than our own was created in the ancient days.

For those who care about IQs, the black Nigerian mentioned above Philip Emeagwali has an IQ of 190.

It's so simple to look this stuff up.

You and Cornfed should be ashamed of your terrible ignorance.

I'm giving you important documentaries and literature to read, so READ IT and stop posting these lies.
Silver I looked up the inventor of the personal computer, father of the internet, and inventer of the cell phone and what you posted is somebody's fantasy, none of them are accurate. Dr. Mark Dean looks more white than Obama. You can believe your lies but that's all you got. Slavery kept all the blacks in Africa from going to the moon befoe America did...righttttt. Africa can't feed itself.
According to Mr. Wu America never went to the moon. He is correct about Dr. Carruthers for sure. My step father say's he was one smart nigger. When this nigger wants to kill Yaa he wouldn't use knives or like a club, that mother would just push a button and your a$$ would be gone with like your whole town or country and your destruction would all be cooked up in his brain. One smart black guy. Incredibly intelligent blacks do exist but they are extremely rare and that is why the ones who are and apply themselves can write their own ticket.

I wonder if he got the pecker gene? probably not, your more intelligent people and races seem to get cheated in that crucial area. :cry:
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

You guy's need to quit censoring the threads, Silver Energy and I were having a spirited debate and you all ruined it. It takes time to make creative posts for both of us and you destroy our free thought even if they are jokes and our time along with it.

People are getting tired of all the censorship, you should keep this site the one place where people can let it fly because this site is about hooking people up with one another and places to go, so people should really be able to see what they are getting with one another without being censored
Time to Hide!
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

The statement that blacks have lower IQ lies in very shaky grounds.

I highly doubt this statement can be scientifically proven as there is just too many variables concerned. Even the statement whites have higher IQs is equally shaky which is why Guns, Germs, and Steel was written to explain that it was only by chance that whites are in control.

Asian cultures, notably the Chinese, are one of the longest continual societies in the world.. but it does not mean Asians have higher IQs. It could be numerous things but it is not solely on IQs.

However, what concerns me is the policy that is going to be reflected if the maxim of race implies intelligence is accepted by leaders. Will blacks be given more resources or will they be given less standards to accomplish? How will this be achieved and how will a policy be implemented and by WHOM -- the supposedly higher IQ races?

I for one test higher for manipulating 3rd objects conceptually. I can turn 3d objects with more revolutions while keeping the dimensional relations intact, much more than an average person. But I honestly think this has to do with playing with GI joes and imagining entire worlds.My point is that these are skills that are learnable and not a quirk in the genetic code. If anything, I would surmise that personalities have much more to do in success than straight IQ.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:IQ is grossly overrated. For example, let's say an upper middle class white kid with a 130 IQ had a comfortable upbringing and went on to a successful career as an attorney making 100,000 a year.

In my case as a black student, my IQ was lower than 130, but why was I able to outearn and outperform whites of so-called higher intelligence?

It comes down to motivation, pragmatism, judgement, and exerted effort which are far more determinative of success than IQ. A student with a high IQ might have a higher vocabulary and more facility with mathematical concepts, but that does not translate into personal progression and achievement in any way.

Think of IQ as a starting point, but it is by no means an ending point.
IQ says little about a persons character or the quality of their heart...and if you have an IQ
or 140 but can't see this...maybe you ain't so smart after all...

Outwest
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Moretorque wrote:

I don't want to call you out on this but I must, alot of your posts are BULLCHIT. Do not even try and put the blacks even remotely close to the Asians in stability in any area, I have read the statistics on alot of different race groups and the blacks always pretty much come up #1 in the degenerate department unless it's blackman chase the ball.

The one group of people I looked at the statistics on and said just forget it and there is no hope so let the social engineers have it was the blacks, the Asians are actually the ray of hope to defeat the socially engineered prison society our rulers are building.

I try to be open minded and understand but when I researched the statistics on the American Blacks I was quit alarmed to say the least, and the statistics don't lie and they said run for the hills.
Whoa whoa whoa there. ContrarianExpatriate was talking about African immigrants, which is true that most of them succeed here in the US of Gay. He didn't say Blacks generally-speaking; furthermore, he was relating himself as one of the exceptions in presenting a succinct example.

See, ContrarianExpatriate, this is why I don't like to say Blacks and Africans in the same compounded phrase that's suppose to have a concise definition. There are enough oxymora to yield to Blacks <> Africans. At one time a very very long long long time ago (In a late Bernie Mac voice), Blacks = Africans.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Attorney at Large wrote:

I want
Are you stupid, sir? The Japanese, Koreans invented the Walkman, different compressed music formats that can play on digital media walkmans (not just regular mp3) players. Yes Ogg Vorbis compressed digital format was invented by a European, but the White man at best has invented Oracle, Microsoft among other IT and ERP infrastructures.

The Japanese invented how to reverse engineer urine into the food they ate that would almost taste the exact same.

Even though Europeans invented hi-velocity mass transit, the Koreans and Japanese perfected it.

Germans (Europeans not the "White" man) invented BMW's, but E. Asians perfected the engines to last literally for decades where as Ford and Chyrsler goes ka-put after 200K.

So White men invented spices to cook some of the best food on the planet outside of N. America too right? Non-White invented savory food, man.

Rosario, a Filipino: sing-along system, now known as Karaoke.
• Fe del Mundo: pediatric incubator and jaundice-relieving device.
• Daniel Dingel: water-powered car.
• Eduardo San Juan: moon buggy.
• Agapito Flores: fluorescent lamp.
• Gregorio Zara: videophone.
• Dr. Abelardo Aguilar: erythromycin.
• Diosdado Banatao: computer chip that made internet possible.
• Edgardo Vazquez: modular housing that can withstand typhoons and earthquakes.
• Rudy Lantano Sr.: fuel with 50% water.
• Rolando dela Cruz: painless mole, wart remover.
• Dr. Virgilio Malang: feminine hygiene product.
• Ruperta David: fish sauce.

---------
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ko ... iscoveries
---------
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ja ... inventions
---------
http://voices.yahoo.com/five-indian-inv ... 98879.html

And I'm not even any of these races, but I had to refute your asininity here.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

The idea that only White men have invented things in the world is so wrong and stupid, I don't even know what to say...
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

mguy wrote:The statement that blacks have lower IQ lies in very shaky grounds.

I highly doubt this statement can be scientifically proven as there is just too many variables concerned. Even the statement whites have higher IQs is equally shaky which is why Guns, Germs, and Steel was written to explain that it was only by chance that whites are in control.

Asian cultures, notably the Chinese, are one of the longest continual societies in the world.. but it does not mean Asians have higher IQs. It could be numerous things but it is not solely on IQs.

However, what concerns me is the policy that is going to be reflected if the maxim of race implies intelligence is accepted by leaders. Will blacks be given more resources or will they be given less standards to accomplish? How will this be achieved and how will a policy be implemented and by WHOM -- the supposedly higher IQ races?

I for one test higher for manipulating 3rd objects conceptually. I can turn 3d objects with more revolutions while keeping the dimensional relations intact, much more than an average person. But I honestly think this has to do with playing with GI joes and imagining entire worlds.My point is that these are skills that are learnable and not a quirk in the genetic code. If anything, I would surmise that personalities have much more to do in success than straight IQ.
Real Ashkenazi Jews test at about 110 to 115 on average Asians at 105 and whites at about 100, blacks test in around 80 to mid 80's on average. I find people who test well on IQ test's on average are well informed and can read, write, figure things out well and can work toward building a progressive society that goes forward.

The USA is in a situation to where it is sitting on documents for a governing system that the human race has been waiting for since the Magna Carte to govern itself with a better political system, what I find is people who test well understand this and how the documents are supposed to work and to be used for the most part and people with a lower IQ in general do not have a clue as to what is going on in our country America and promote social welfare which I feel is for a idiot culture.
Time to Hide!
Attorney at Large
Freshman Poster

Post by Attorney at Large »

You guys don't have to accept it, come up with extremely weak arguments to refute it or in Silver's case, just a source of outright lies and illogical speculations to reach a false conclusion. Nevertheless, the last 1000 years, virtually all new technology was invented by white and Jewish (if you don't consider Jewish white) men. That's why so much wealth is in Western society and the USA GDP exceeds China and India and their 2.5 billion combined.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. - Albert Einstein
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Attorney at Large wrote:You guys don't have to accept it, come up with extremely weak arguments to refute it or in Silver's case, just a source of outright lies and illogical speculations to reach a false conclusion. Nevertheless, the last 1000 years, virtually all new technology was invented by white and Jewish (if you don't consider Jewish white) men. That's why so much wealth is in Western society and the USA GDP exceeds China and India and their 2.5 billion combined.

The white Ashkenazi Jews yes and we are finding more and more that since the Jews control the counterfeiting operation modern society currently uses as money they have been sqewing history to be in their favor as far as achievement goes. What we are finding is at the top of the Jewish community where they control the money they are very gifted liars and have been making history up to fit their agenda. Still you have got to be pretty dam smart to pull off what they have!

Forget about GDP, that is all cooked up by the money masters as stated with this phony money system we use. Asia is set up to clean our clock the US, the USA is in major decline on all fronts and China is developing and taking things to the next level. Asians are very smart given a chance, it amazes me at what China has done over the last 10 or 15 years, very impressive.
Time to Hide!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Attorney at Large wrote:You guys don't have to accept it, come up with extremely weak arguments to refute it or in Silver's case, just a source of outright lies and illogical speculations to reach a false conclusion. Nevertheless, the last 1000 years, virtually all new technology was invented by white and Jewish (if you don't consider Jewish white) men. That's why so much wealth is in Western society and the USA GDP exceeds China and India and their 2.5 billion combined.
America's GDP only exceeds due to its fiat currency in rotation, open-door immigrant policy for cheap labor, prison-industry complex with reverts back to business mantra of chattel and capital and the population to support it (voluntarily or not) and its Protestant work ethic and business ethics. If some of the countries didn't have such corrupt governments, they could surpass America's GDP. Actually, you peon, have you ever heard of the B.R.I.C. wall that is forming?? The "K" should be added to IMHO.

Stick to being a corrupt devil's advo type of abogado, puto, like I'm Ice Cube telling you Dr. Dre to stick to producing. That "U-S-A" mindless zombie banter is waning away, puto. You should be happier domestically because it's manginas like you whom ruin the abroad scene.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Attorney at Large wrote:

I want
Really? REALLY?

Like Dr. Drew (open-heart surgery), Refridgerated trucking, and gas masks were not important at all?

You HA bigots are a joke. You could at least try harder than this! Odbo was not even this f***ing stupid.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The Blackman's on the attack. :D
Time to Hide!