Jews Push Hate Propaganda Against Asians

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Jews Push Hate Propaganda Against Asians

Post by celery2010 »

http://www.totalfascism.com/jews-pushin ... st-asians/

OK this site and material is borderline extremist, but here is a good reason why Asians should be careful of Jews and their agenda.

IMHO, I have also personally seen Jew on Asian hate-- good example is the Ari Gold character on Entourage who is openly hateful towards his every negative stereotype- Rex Lee.

Even to this day, people like Ken Jeong are promoted by the Jews in Hollywood, and they actively promote Jews in Hollywood or their favorite-- part-Jews,
as they are more acceptable to the mainstream, like Scarlett Johannsen, Maggie and Jake Gyllenhaal, Gwenyth Paltrow.

This is a good answer to "What did the Jews Ever Do?" thread by Winston.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Your an anti semitic racist!

Their just afraid the Asians will beat them at their own game. Lie cheat murder and steal. :D Their the best of the whites at doing this.

I believe Alex Jones wife is a practicing Jew? More and more as time goes on and people are realizing just how corrupt the syndicate is they are breaking free of protecting what some say is a cult religion at it's core as a front for Usury.

Everyday more are distancing themselves from Judaism, in my town I noticed it seems like alot of young people who are practicing law are signing up to Judaism. That would seem to tell me that somebody or something is pushing them to do this.

They need legal fiction and lot's of it to protect the usury con so they seek to enlist young adults who are signing up to practice law? I believe it would be to indoctrinate them in the system of free money for legal protection of the counterfeiting operation. It's just a thought, There are alot of good Jewish people and alot of them are realizing they have been duped as well as the rest of us by this financial system we use daily.

In general Jewish culture is very smart so if they are dumbing the whole world wide system down more than likely alot of them will be breaking away from it realizing what it really is at the core?
Time to Hide!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I understand all of this is again happening in the US which is now a lunatic asylum to begin with.

The American racial system is a mental disorder. All of those things are Monty Python insanity except it's serious.

Nothing like this goes on in other places. In Israel no one hates the Chinese, the Japanese, etc. Jews are Asians, too. And no one can just 'become' truly Jewish- that is a biological thing, a bloodline.

Everything just went wacky in this country.

Total nuthouse.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

ladislav wrote:I understand all of this is again happening in the US which is now a lunatic asylum to begin with.

The American racial system is a mental disorder. All of those things are Monty Python insanity except it's serious.

Nothing like this goes on in other places. In Israel no one hates the Chinese, the Japanese, etc. Jews are Asians, too. And no one can just 'become' truly Jewish- that is a biological thing, a bloodline.

Total nuthouse.
I can't even try to imagine what the US will look like in 10 or 25 years if it can even survive until then. It will be lunatics and mongrel welfare bums running around with no sense of identity

:lol:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

ladislav wrote:I understand all of this is again happening in the US which is now a lunatic asylum to begin with.

Total nuthouse.
Ladislav there is some new DNA testing that has been done recently, they are not coming up with anything I didn't already know. Allow me to issue the currency and I care not who makes the laws. These people are running the biggest con the world has ever seen with their fake money system.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

nicho12 wrote:

Total nuthouse.
I can't even try to imagine what the US will look like in 10 or 25 years if it can even survive until then. It will be lunatics and mongrel welfare bums running around with no sense of identity

:lol:

Who has the power to twist this civilization like this? go look at the FED bailout sheet that Bernie Sanders had a look at and this was one look.
Time to Hide!