Origin of blacks

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Origin of blacks

Post by Cornfed »

Does anyone know of any online research about the origin of bantu-type blacks? My theory is that they are a genetically engineered race of slaves. This seems to make sense because like humans, blacks lack the ability to survive instinctually, but unlike humans they also lack the intelligence and powers of abstraction to allow them to maintain a survivable culture in most environments. Yet they function perfectly well in captivity with someone's boot up their asses. Their lack of intelligence and abstraction ability, and hence lack of character, would also prevent them form co-operating to any extent over time. This would effectively prevent them from sustaining a rebellion against their handlers in most circumstances. Hence they are ideal as menial laboring slaves. I doubt they have existed in any significant numbers without outsiders attending to their care and feeding. Here is a blogger who agrees with me, but I have been unable to find any significant research on the issue.

http://themacchoi.blogspot.com/2012/11/ ... cient.html
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Hey Cornfed do you have any black friends? Because you seem to be an expert on them.

I personally think you should talk about other topics. Do you have any personal experience in dating black girls. Can you at least give a story.

I dated a black girl who was intelligent from the Dominican Republic and it did not work out. I have also dated African girls from Somalia.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Re: Origin of blacks

Post by nicho12 »

Cornfed wrote:Does anyone know of any online research about the origin of bantu-type blacks? My theory is that they are a genetically engineered race of slaves. This seems to make sense because like humans, blacks lack the ability to survive instinctually, but unlike humans they also lack the intelligence and powers of abstraction to allow them to maintain a survivable culture in most environments. Yet they function perfectly well in captivity with someone's boot up their asses. Their lack of intelligence and abstraction ability, and hence lack of character, would also prevent them form co-operating to any extent over time. This would effectively prevent them from sustaining a rebellion against their handlers in most circumstances. Hence they are ideal as menial laboring slaves. I doubt they have existed in any significant numbers without outsiders attending to their care and feeding. Here is a blogger who agrees with me, but I have been unable to find any significant research on the issue.

Cornfed, you must be some hate filled redneck whose only purpose is to look for people to hate. First of all, If blacks lack the ability to survive, then how were they able to survive for thousands of years before the white man came to their lands. First of all blacks at least the ones in Africa have their own cultures, you have to keep in mind that blacks like other races have their own tribes, and in order for a tribe to survive for long time, it must have a cohesive culture. You have to remember that when Europeans colonized Africa, they displaced most of the people, so the cultures that always hated each other ended up being mixed together in the same territory because the White man didn't take into account that much as the people shared the same skin color, they still had differences, that's why up to today, blacks in Africa still fight each other because of what colonialism did to them. Every African country today has more than one tribe living in it which is one of the problem that causes in fighting. And by the way, Europeans also used to savagely kill themselves when they still lived in tribes, you had Germans killing the English, the English killing the Germans etc, If all whites were the same, then you wouldn't have so many different languages spoken in Europe, the same applies to Africa

Blacks also had their own kingdoms and kings before the white man came, their kingdoms may not have been advanced by western standards but they still had the same basic idea of having a well structured society in order to maintain the species.

So this nonsense that you keep spewing is just out of ignorance and hate. The problem is that most whites in America who have never even left their own home state base their opinion of blacks based on African Americans who already lost their identity long time ago, in fact I don't even consider blacks in America as real blacks, they're a mongrolized race just like most whites in America, they also base their views on what the media shows them about Africa
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

nicho12 wrote:Cornfed, you must be some hate filled redneck whose only purpose is to look for people to hate.
What the hell are you talking about? I am proposing a historical theory.
First of all, If blacks lack the ability to survive, then how were they able to survive for thousands of years before the white man came to their lands. First of all blacks at least the ones in Africa have their own cultures, you have to keep in mind that blacks like other races have their own tribes, and in order for a tribe to survive for long time, it must have a cohesive culture.
As I understand it, until the last few centuries bantu-type blacks were much fewer in number and occupied a relatively small part of Africa. Life in a tropical climate imposes relatively few intellectual demands, although I suspect they still had outside help in maintaining their societies, such as they were.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

Cornfed wrote:
nicho12 wrote:Cornfed, you must be some hate filled redneck whose only purpose is to look for people to hate.
First of all, If blacks lack the ability to survive, then how were they able to survive for thousands of years before the white man came to their lands. First of all blacks at least the ones in Africa have their own cultures, you have to keep in mind that blacks like other races have their own tribes, and in order for a tribe to survive for long time, it must have a cohesive culture.
As I understand it, until the last few centuries bantu-type blacks were much fewer in number and occupied a relatively small part of Africa. Life in a tropical climate imposes relatively few intellectual demands, although I suspect they still had outside help in maintaining their societies, such as they were.
But white were also very few in numbers, in fact all races had very few numbers at least before 1900
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

Cornfed wrote:
The white man was not welcome, he used force to colonize them, so how could they get outside help from someone that was not even welcome into their lands
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

If Cornfed would put half of the attention he puts in obsessing about blacks into seeking a woman, he might develop the chance to lose his virginity.

If anyone ever wondered the effects of a man never being able to have actual sex with a girl, Cornfed is the case study.

Well at least we know women are smart enough not to let this guy spread his defective genes through them.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:If Cornfed would put half of the attention he puts in obsessing about blacks into seeking a woman, he might develop the chance to lose his virginity.

If anyone ever wondered the effects of a man never being able to have actual sex with a girl, Cornfed is the case study.

Well at least we know women are smart enough not to let this guy spread his defective genes through them.

hahaha that was funny :lol: :lol:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Cornfed wrote:Does anyone know of any online research about the origin of bantu-type blacks? My theory is that they are a genetically engineered race of slaves. This seems to make sense because like humans, blacks lack the ability to survive instinctually, but unlike humans they also lack the intelligence and powers of abstraction to allow them to maintain a survivable culture in most environments. Yet they function perfectly well in captivity with someone's boot up their asses. Their lack of intelligence and abstraction ability, and hence lack of character, would also prevent them form co-operating to any extent over time. This would effectively prevent them from sustaining a rebellion against their handlers in most circumstances. Hence they are ideal as menial laboring slaves. I doubt they have existed in any significant numbers without outsiders attending to their care and feeding. Here is a blogger who agrees with me, but I have been unable to find any significant research on the issue.

Youtube Credo Mutwa to know how smart and intelligent blacks can be..Being Indian...Its only since the dawn of western civilization that so much focus on blacks in the west...They were normal people like any other when Asia was at its peak of civilization...

The evil makes sure, we blame each other, fight each other and fight fault on each other...Intelligence is over rated....

How about this....Even the smartest intelligent guy on planet earth irrespective of his race still has to use Internal Combustion Engine to travel ....more than 100 year old tech and go to home and get EMF electricity....

All these Mensa types are still Neutralized by a higher power....They are nothing...They confide by what less smart people do...They ain't give us time travel, anti gravity technology to humans no matter how smart we are
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Total Bullshit.

So you cornfed hate blacks because Aliens from outer space created blacks to be slaves in gold mines.

Wow I used to enjoy being around black people but now I know they are Created to be employees for Aliens from outer space I have second thoughts cornfed.

Great article and great research congrats cornfed :)
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Jonny Law wrote:Total Bullshit.

So you cornfed hate blacks because Aliens from outer space created blacks to be slaves in gold mines.

Wow I used to enjoy being around black people but now I know they are Created to be employees for Aliens from outer space I have second thoughts cornfed.

Great article and great research congrats cornfed :)
There is actually good evidence that all current hominids were genetically engineered compiled by the late Lloyd Pye and others. This is of course what the ancient sources tell us. Blacks are simply a lower order of slave with more simian genes created solely to be domestic livestock.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

Cornfed, you shouldn't be angry at "the blacks" for "taking" your menial labour job. Take a look, it is mostly the barbarian white folks who have the menial labour jobs.

[quote="Cornfed"]Does anyone know of any online research about the origin of bantu-type blacks? My theory is that they are a genetically engineered race of slaves. This seems to make sense because like humans, blacks lack the ability to survive instinctually, but unlike humans they also lack the intelligence and powers of abstraction to allow them to maintain a survivable culture in most environments. Yet they function perfectly well in captivity with someone's boot up their asses. Their lack of intelligence and abstraction ability, and hence lack of character, would also prevent them form co-operating to any extent over time. This would effectively prevent them from sustaining a rebellion against their handlers in most circumstances. Hence they are ideal as menial laboring slaves. I doubt they have existed in any significant numbers without outsiders attending to their care and feeding. Here is a blogger who agrees with me, but I have been unable to find any significant research on the issue.

[url]http://themacchoi.blogspot.com/2012/11/ ... cient.html[/url][/quote]
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Luc Furr wrote:Cornfed, you shouldn't be angry at "the blacks" for "taking" your menial labour job. Take a look, it is mostly the barbarian white folks who have the menial labour jobs.
Most blacks in the West aren't even used for menial labor any more so there is really no productive use for them. They are used by the elite to create a buffer between the elite and real people who might be a threat to them, hence why they get to impersonate skilled workers in affirmative action "jobs". They have other uses, such as allowing the elite to acquire property for pennies on the dollar. First the odious presence of blacks will be used to drive whites out of a particular area. Property prices will then collapse, since no-one in their right mind wants to live around blacks, but there will still be intact infrastructure that the blacks aren't industrious enough to destroy. Then the elite will buy up the property for next to nothing, drive out the blacks and replace them with Asians and what have you, creating a viable local economy and making a fortune in the process. The blacks will then infest neighboring communities, allowing the process to continue. So in a sense blacks are still useful slaves for the master class.
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

Post by Tezcatlipoca »

cornfed if I give you a link of some big black cocks anally destroying some dumbass redneck chick would you watch it?
Stop being angry at the stuff you don't have (yet) in life and instead focus on how to get it.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Tezcatlipoca wrote:cornfed if I give you a link of some big black cocks anally destroying some dumbass redneck chick would you watch it?
No.