Do white men secretly want black women?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Do white men secretly want black women?

Post by jamesbond »

Here is an interesting video where this black girl talks about whether or not white men secretly want to date and marry black women.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

In the sense that drunk and desperate men who aren't getting any will f**k just about anything with a hole of some sort, perhaps.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:In the sense that drunk and desperate men who aren't getting any will f**k just about anything with a hole of some sort, perhaps.
You would know that sorry condition if anyone would.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

There's white guys that are open to the idea of dating black women but never do because most of them are too confrontational. However, I've met some Ghanian women that were pretty cool.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Any man that secretly wants to do a type of woman is a punk-ass. Why not just go for it?
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Any man that secretly wants to do a type of woman is a punk-a**. Why not just go for it?
To be honest I already tried black women and it did not go well.
Bstyle
Freshman Poster

Post by Bstyle »

I dated a black when when I was in high school. I was 15 and she was 17. She was really slutty, after we broke up I found out she was cheating on me with like 6 other guys lol. Good sex though.

I wouldn't be opposed to dating another black girl. To be honest though, all things being equal they wouldn't be my first choice.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This woman explains why black women are attracted to white men.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlMkojEP ... rQNX3EsQLg[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Most of this racist sh*t is from USA.
Such discussion is totally out of proportion as in USA white people outnumber black people by a large margin. I think, about 4:1.

So it is fairly easy for these few young and good looking black women to find any man of any race.

However it cannot be so easy to find a black girl for yourself whatever your race might be, as all of them have plenty of boyfriends.

It's not about black or white, it's about so-called American f**k-me culture. US-women are generally of poor quality, regardless their race.

If you are white and speak both, English and French and you go to Africa , which is the original place of black people, you will hardly find any discussion about black girl/white guy. You will quickly notice that when you are outside of the US-territory.

The 'race' question just does not exist in the mindset of the huge majority of people in Africa.

I had to do about 6 years with French speaking Africans of any race, we never had a discussion about that.
I remember a guy from Burkina Faso, he never had any education but he was very honest, intelligent and willing to learn.
Another one was from Gabon, he had any chance to study, but he was an idiot and a liar. etc. etc.
I never was thinking about their race...they were just 2 totally different people for me.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

For LTR, I advise other White men to avoid even positive, charming BAW, because of the race-drama that will occur when you are around that one lowlife chip-on-the-shoulder relative that she has.

It's drama you can avoid.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Vegascook
Freshman Poster

BAW

Post by Vegascook »

I've dated black women before, but never anything serious. My family wouldn't be very accepting of such a relationships and I'm not attracted to most BAW. I hate the "In your face confrontation" that some of them seem to enjoy. As a Caucasian male I can say with 100% certainty I have absolutely no secret attraction for BAW. If I'm interested in a woman I simply ask her out. I'm 38 years old and have dated three BAW and have no intention of trying it a fourth time. Caucasian, Hispanic, and Asian are my preferences for women. If I were to date an AW she would be a younger woman in one of those three categories. Typically I consider women in the mid 20's, but only if they've got their act together and don't have their head shoved up their A**.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

I think my signature says it all... 8)
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Yohan wrote:Most of this racist sh*t is from USA.
Such discussion is totally out of proportion as in USA white people outnumber black people by a large margin. I think, about 4:1.

So it is fairly easy for these few young and good looking black women to find any man of any race.

However it cannot be so easy to find a black girl for yourself whatever your race might be, as all of them have plenty of boyfriends.

It's not about black or white, it's about so-called American f**k-me culture. US-women are generally of poor quality, regardless their race.

If you are white and speak both, English and French and you go to Africa , which is the original place of black people, you will hardly find any discussion about black girl/white guy. You will quickly notice that when you are outside of the US-territory.

The 'race' question just does not exist in the mindset of the huge majority of people in Africa.

I had to do about 6 years with French speaking Africans of any race, we never had a discussion about that.
I remember a guy from Burkina Faso, he never had any education but he was very honest, intelligent and willing to learn.
Another one was from Gabon, he had any chance to study, but he was an idiot and a liar. etc. etc.
I never was thinking about their race...they were just 2 totally different people for me.
All very true with the exception of black women being able to get a man of any race. Black American women are OBJECTIONABLE on many counts so they have difficulty getting even Black American men.

Must black children are now the products of casual sex.

Finally, the history of the USA makes race such an American issue. We fought a war over it, and race-obsession is as American as baseball and apple pie. That is just a fact. In the Central European country I am in now, the only people who make me feel "black" are the local idiots who brag to me about how they live in New York (as if that's something to be proud of) and the expat Americans who mistakenly assume I want anything to do with them. I am in this country to be away from the United States and Americans.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Yohan wrote:Most of this racist sh*t is from USA.

All very true with the exception of black women being able to get a man of any race. Black American women are OBJECTIONABLE on many counts so they have difficulty getting even Black American men.

Must black children are now the products of casual sex.

Finally, the history of the USA makes race such an American issue. We fought a war over it, and race-obsession is as American as baseball and apple pie. That is just a fact. In the Central European country I am in now, the only people who make me feel "black" are the local idiots who brag to me about how they live in New York (as if that's something to be proud of) and the expat Americans who mistakenly assume I want anything to do with them. I am in this country to be away from the United States and Americans.
I feel you one thousand percent on this....When I was overseas, I did not want to deal with any Americans....Why should I? I mean they are full of shit, they speak loudly and they look sloppy....

Why would I hang around that??!? So I hung around local people and was accepted very quickly....being American wasn't a negative with me at all as I am not your typical white tourist but a black man who was able to blend in....Plus I was humble which was something that they loved about me....not grandiose and bragadocious....

Let me guess Contearian, the only people that made you feel "black" were the local Africans who dress in Hip Hop attire bragging that they are from New York??? Figures....
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

The wrote: Let me guess Contearian, the only people that made you feel "black" were the local Africans who dress in Hip Hop attire bragging that they are from New York??? Figures....
I have encountered annoying Africans claiming to be American on occasion in Europe, but recently it is these "green card" locals who prance around in NY Giants or NY Mets caps thinking that they are cool when they are actually idiots. These are the locals that bring their USA poison back to their home country when race is far less an issue.