Black woman explains benefits of interracial marriage

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Black woman explains benefits of interracial marriage

Post by jamesbond »

Good video by a black woman explaining why black females should be open to the idea of interracial marriage.

Last edited by jamesbond on August 15th, 2014, 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Re: Black woman explains benefits of interracial marriage

Post by nicho12 »

jamesbond wrote:Good video by a black woman explaining why black females should be open to the idea of interracial marriage.

Very few non-black men would want to date black women
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Why are you so intent on promoting breeding with simians?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another video of hers which is hilarious! :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27ubOFm2 ... rQNX3EsQLg[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

I am not into black women, especially since they are used as a weapon to degrade and humiliate Asian men.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

sea_dragon wrote:I am not into black women, especially since they are used as a weapon to degrade and humiliate Asian men.
What?! That's a ridiculous statement. You sound like rootlesscosmopolitan....

Some Black women are quite attractive to me...and I'm a Korean American guy.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

This lady is just doing a version of HappierAbroad for BAW.

More power to the sistah.

Or as the French say, <<sauve>>.

Save yourself if you can.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

You like who you like, regardless of your race. Get over it.

Yes, there will always be butthurt, jealous, losers like Cornfed who cry about this, but men are entitled to like whatever race of girl they want.

If you like your own race of girls, great. If you don't, great. BUT I HAVE ZERO RESPECT FOR MEN WHO LIKE A CERTAIN RACE OF WOMEN, BUT DON'T PURSUE THEM BECAUSE OF SOCIAL PRESSURE, FAMILY, PERCEPTION, ETC.

My personal position is if you object to my being who I am with and you bring your displeasure to me in the presence of my girl, IF you live to regret that mistake I guarantee you will be seeking some measure of medical attention afterwards. On the handful of occasions that has occurred I invoked preemptive self-defense and no charges where filed.

Oh I hope I run into you one day Cornfed!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

sea_dragon wrote:I am not into black women, especially since they are used as a weapon to degrade and humiliate Asian men.
It's about sympathy and preference in general, some people don't care about racial questions, some do.

Your argument is very strange, who is using 'black women' to degrade and humiliate Asian men'? Can you explain this?

A woman - black or whatever her race might be - decides out of herself whom she wants to meet or not. For sure there are black women who want to be only with men of their own race and black women who don't care about race.

There is really a BIG difference between black women in USA and in many African countries, where nobody will ever think about an argument like this one. Black US-women as a weapon against Asian men to degrade and humiliate them? :lol: Only in America...

The problem is more about 'Asian Americans' of Chinese origin and mainland Chinese in Asia, because in this group men outnumber their own women considerably in both place - in USA and in mainland China. There are millions of young Chinese women 'missing'.

All Chinese single men are obsessed to find a woman. Instead to see the true reason - a severe shortage of Chinese women - they always blame somebody else for homemade problems within their own race.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote: If you like your own race of girls, great. If you don't, great. BUT I HAVE ZERO RESPECT FOR MEN WHO LIKE A CERTAIN RACE OF WOMEN, BUT DON'T PURSUE THEM BECAUSE OF SOCIAL PRESSURE, FAMILY, PERCEPTION, ETC.
Excellent comment, however one question remains - what to do if you like your own race of girls, but there is none available in your own country? This is often the case with Chinese men, regardless in China or among the Chinese Americans. There is a strong gender imbalance between Chinese men and Chinese women.

Remain single (maybe for always) - or getting over all this racist BS-talk and accept a girl who is not a Chinese?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

nicho12 wrote:Very few non-black men would want to date black women
I think this depends where you are - maybe true in USA, but for sure not everywhere in this world.

What about Latin America? Brazil etc.

In many countries in Africa especially in former French colonies, your statement is not true.
Over there nobody cares about your race. Race issues are exaggerated in USA, creating obviously serious social problems.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Yohan wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote: If you like your own race of girls, great. If you don't, great. BUT I HAVE ZERO RESPECT FOR MEN WHO LIKE A CERTAIN RACE OF WOMEN, BUT DON'T PURSUE THEM BECAUSE OF SOCIAL PRESSURE, FAMILY, PERCEPTION, ETC.
Excellent comment, however one question remains - what to do if you like your own race of girls, but there is none available in your own country? This is often the case with Chinese men, regardless in China or among the Chinese Americans. There is a strong gender imbalance between Chinese men and Chinese women.

Remain single (maybe for always) - or getting over all this racist BS-talk and accept a girl who is not a Chinese?
I would relocate for that reason alone. If I did not have the means to relocate, I would work to earn it.

To stay in a country where there are no or too few women of your preference is foolish. All of us have the power to change our circumstances with good choices and a good work ethic. But these truths are obvious to you, it is the young ones I'm trying to reach.
rootlesscosmopolitan
Freshman Poster

Post by rootlesscosmopolitan »

zboy1 wrote:
What?! That's a ridiculous statement. You sound like rootlesscosmopolitan....

Some Black women are quite attractive to me...and I'm a Korean American guy.
technically he didn't say that black women are unattractive, and neither did I for that matter. We are only addressing the social aspect of AMBF, and I happen to think its a valid one.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:BUT I HAVE ZERO RESPECT FOR MEN WHO LIKE A CERTAIN RACE OF WOMEN, BUT DON'T PURSUE THEM BECAUSE OF SOCIAL PRESSURE, FAMILY, PERCEPTION, ETC
But of course. Those people are humans with moral values. This would be quite incomprehensible to the likes of you.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

jamesbond wrote:Good video by a black woman explaining why black females should be open to the idea of interracial marriage.
Obviously blacks are better off associating with humans than other blacks, since everyone hates associating with blacks. The problem is that this means that humans have to deal with blacks. Apparently when blacks visit the primate house in a zoo, the caged primates become agitated and then go berserk, as if to say "Oh hell no, no way are the humans going to put those filthy apes in here with us!". Yet we humans put up with them. Are we dumber than monkeys? So it would seem.