RamZpaul on mudshark murder

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

RamZpaul on mudshark murder

Post by Cornfed »

I've linked to this before, but I thought it deserved its own thread because the emotionality of it sums up how I feel so well, although I may have some things to add when I can get around to it. Basically it is commentary about yet another mudshark (i.e. white female who has sex with blacks) murdered by her negro pet, in this case by having lighter fluid poured down her throat and ignited. (Those blacks love their flaming/scalding/caustic liquids. What do they do - keep a pot of water boiling on the stove or a jar of battery acid lying around just in case someone wanders by that they want to disfigure?).

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: RamZpaul on mudshark murder

Post by Cornfed »

Here is the feel good story mentioned about the SPLC writer killed by his pet negros.
http://topconservativenews.com/2014/12/ ... me-murder/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It is interesting to contemplate who is to blame for this situation. You can't really blame the negro for being a negro. I'm in two minds as to whether he should be killed or bought a bucket of KFC and bottle of malt liquor and set up with another mudshark. Short of the female not becoming a mudshark in the first place, this is probably the most desirable outcome. At least the negro had the decency to kill her before she gave birth to hybrid mutants. The silly bitch probably rejected decent white men to commit bestiality with the murder monkey. She made that immoral decision, so she can choke on it. The analogy of a terrorist bomber who blows himself up in his garage applies to her. However, she wasn't born a perverted mudshark. The real culprits in this sad situation are libtard enablers who present mudsharking as a viable choice and fail to warn of its dangers. Hopefully sites like this can begin to change this.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:Here is the feel good story mentioned about the SPLC writer killed by his pet negros.
http://topconservativenews.com/2014/12/ ... me-murder/
Haha any SPLC minion murdered by vermin is an undeniably good thing.

Thanks for posting!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Stories like this in the media really sicken me in the way they evade the issue. No mention is made of the female's perverted mudsharking or the fact that she would still be alive if she had married a decent white man instead of becoming a nigger-humping slag. It shows how feminists don't really care about females as they refuse to warn them of the dangers of mudsharking.

http://news.yahoo.com/hundreds-funeral- ... 44601.html
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Another warning against bestiality with blacks, although this mudshark traitor bitch got off lightly, so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp04g_BOn5s
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

Her story is a familiar one. I suppose she could have chosen a man of her own race/ethnicity, and then perhaps she wouldn't have been so beaten up. Or perhaps she would have been anyway. Her choices indicate that she would have failed with any man, regardless of race.

What's overlooked is that they were living in sin. They shacked up together and had children out of wedlock. Clearly, neither one is Christian, or takes morals seriously at all. It puzzles me why she should have expected fidelity from him, given the lax morals of their own living arrangement. But then, women are naturally irrational and stupid, especially when they don't have God-fearing men to guide them.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

You might appreciate some of Tommy Sotomayor's videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxCr6tY_W2c
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Cornfed wrote:At least the negro had the decency to kill her before she gave birth to hybrid mutants.
Do you mean to say that you don't like Dat Mulata Ass? Listen to Arnold:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8BR2FbY02g

Either you're blaspheming, or you're gay.
Cornfed wrote: The silly bitch probably rejected decent white men to commit bestiality with the murder monkey.
Or, she was too fat to score a White dude. Or, she really liked that BBC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUolASp42VI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNMpDpzTDqs
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Gadfly wrote:Her story is a familiar one. I suppose she could have chosen a man of her own race/ethnicity, and then perhaps she wouldn't have been so beaten up. Or perhaps she would have been anyway.
At least she wouldn't have been spawning mutants that will plauge her society for generations to come.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Cornfed wrote:
Gadfly wrote:Her story is a familiar one. I suppose she could have chosen a man of her own race/ethnicity, and then perhaps she wouldn't have been so beaten up. Or perhaps she would have been anyway.
At least she wouldn't have been spawning mutants that will plauge her society for generations to come.
She doesn't seem to be spawning anything. But, people do generally like to phuck.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Reading Cornfed reminds me of the Talmud. The Talmud says that Jews are not to have sex with gentiles because it is bestiality.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

fschmidt wrote:Reading Cornfed reminds me of the Talmud. The Talmud says that Jews are not to have sex with gentiles because it is bestiality.
Why would you post that? Isnt that an admission that Judaism is anti-humanity?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Adama wrote:Why would you post that? Isnt that an admission that Judaism is anti-humanity?
All modern religions and cultures suck, and rabbinic/Talmudic Judaism is no exception. I advocate non-Talmudic Judaism.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

fschmidt wrote:
Adama wrote:Why would you post that? Isnt that an admission that Judaism is anti-humanity?
All modern religions and cultures suck, and rabbinic/Talmudic Judaism is no exception. I advocate non-Talmudic Judaism.
Why not just become a Christian and then actually go to heaven? Sounds better than taking the old testament yet not going to heaven. You can invent any rules you want for your household, as long as it doesnt oppose God's laws.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.