Black lives matter... Black lives murder

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Black lives matter... Black lives murder

Post by jamesbond »

This video explains why the media in America only covers racial stories when it's a white police officer shooting and killing black person. The mainstream media never covers black on black crime or black on white crime which is far more prevalent.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Black lives matter .......... Black lives murder

Post by Adama »

They want to trick blacks into hating all whites. So that when the time comes, violence will take place openly. These are staged events. They are used as psyops against the American people. The organized movements are on orders from men like George Soros. As you can see, no one cares when they kill each other. They only make it is big deal when it is white on black, and those incidents are staged, hoaxes meant to stir up racial hatred. They want blacks to kill whites.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This black man explains that if black lives matter why is it that 1,876 black women have abortions every day in America. Black women have far more abortions than any other race of women in the USA.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

alonzo Rachel from PJ Media says it perfectly

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPChn4_KgDU[/youtube]
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Even Bill Clinton was heckled by black lives matter protesters recently.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRrVI5gHVyo[/youtube]

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is an interesting video on the recent shooting deaths of 5 police officers in Dallas. After the shootings, black lives matter protesters where celebrating the death of the police officers. WTF?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBp2w8r17AE[/youtube]

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Black grandmother responds to racist Black Lives Matter jerks who call her an Uncle Tom.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52eRAimHimc[/youtube]

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Good video explaining how strict police laws reduce crime.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IeRG-Vn9a0[/youtube]

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

The best way to control crime is pass laws, requiring blacks to have a permit showing they are working there when found in a white area. Whites need no permit to go to a black area because they would not want to. Either they don't want to be around all those darkies or they be robbed or murdered.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:The best way to control crime is pass laws, requiring blacks to have a permit showing they are working there when found in a white area.
Wouldn't it be better to just get rid of blacks? This cat-hoarding mentality applied to blacks where you employ and subsidize the rapid breeding of these r-selected primates is what brought down South Africa.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Cornfed wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:The best way to control crime is pass laws, requiring blacks to have a permit showing they are working there when found in a white area.
Wouldn't it be better to just get rid of blacks? This cat-hoarding mentality applied to blacks where you employ and subsidize the rapid breeding of these r-selected primates is what brought down South Africa.
Blacks didn't bring down sa. The liberalism spread by jews did. But yes, a world without blacks and jews would be a far better place. Locusts and vampires sums them up.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:Blacks didn't bring down sa. The liberalism spread by jews did.
The thing is that if you pay for r-selected organisms to breed like mad, their sheer numbers are eventually going to bring you down. Perhaps without the Jews they would have had to outnumber whites by 20 to 1 before the country went to shit, as opposed to 10 to 1 or whatever.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Kradmelder wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Blacks didn't bring down sa. The liberalism spread by jews did. But yes, a world without blacks and jews would be a far better place. Locusts and vampires sums them up.
The bankers did it and yes they are mostly Jewish but not all, do you think they may have waited for the whites to develop all the technology and infrastructure they needed to extract all the natural resources and now that it has happened they are running you out so they can control it all and use the blacks as cheap labor and just keep a skeleton crew of whites around to manage the work resource plantation?

The financiers are that cunning.
Time to Hide!