Blacks seek black only nation

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Blacks seek black only nation

Post by Cornfed »

Finally blacks have a good idea. I say give the south east over to blacks and make every black in North America go there. Then in a few years time, whites could reclaim the ruins and mop up any survivors.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/18/unive ... irly-easy/
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Re: Blacks seek black only nation

Post by gnosis »

"Mopping up" would not be necessary. Why not let them live in peace in their own sovereign nation?
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

A major problem would likely be "demands" for aid all the time. I'd imagine it would go something like: "you owe us- because of slavery."
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

the more they identify as black, the worse their problems are going to be as there will always be a new affront to their 'race'

it would be so tiresome identifying as a 'white' man the whole time, id rather identify in terms of what value i contribute to others and society or some such measure
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

livefreeordie wrote:the more they identify as black, the worse their problems are going to be as there will always be a new affront to their 'race'
What exactly do you think the negroid species should identify as?
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Why blacks and whites have to live together? I don't blame blacks and cops for doing what they doing, we just dont mix well together, instead of losing more innocent lives maybe partition is the only good option left. Who wants to deal with the same shit in 20 and 50 years from now?
Give blacks a state or 2 and solve the problem

Serbs and Cros live peacefully since they gone their own ways and separated, US should do the same
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 5th, 2019, 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Ghost wrote:Every group should be entitled to have their own nations. Neither segregation nor desegregation need to be enforced. People work that out on their own. And different peoples can get along pretty well when government stops forcing them on each other.

In theory, that sounds like a good idea. Let's see, they get Alabama and Louisiana for example. So in a generation or two, the other 48 states would be dealing with some $hithole third world country next door, with about half of its population is desperately trying to get into the other 48.
Last edited by OutWest on July 19th, 2016, 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

OutWest wrote: In theory, that sounds like a good idea. Let's see, they get Alabama and Louisiana for example. So in a generation or two, the other 48 states would be dealing with some $hithole third world country next door, with about half of its population is separately trying to get I to the other 48.
Hence the need for mopping up operations.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2019, 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

They need to be completely separate countries from USA, just like Mexico is.
Hawaii is good option and Florida and then build the wall. Problem solved.

Would black people be happy with my plan?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I've got friends from all racial and religious backgrounds, but diversity and multiculturalism doesn't work over the long term. The only country I know where it has been successful is Singapore--but even there--the people are predominantly of Asian backgrounds, i.e. Indian, Chinese, Malays, etc.

In all honesty, part of the reason I moved to Asia was to 'escape' diversity. Having lived in New York City for almost my entire life, I got fed-up with so called 'diversity' after all the racial tensions in NY got to me after a while. I couldn't take it anymore.

I think the Black professor has got it right; a peaceful and slow separation of the races that would benefit everyone in the long term...including the future of the United States.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Blacks have never been able to create a society.

Black countries are shit.
Black neighborhoods are shit.
Detroit is shit (83% are black).

With few exceptions-
Bermuda population 64,000, blacks 54%,
Bermuda- GDP $84,381 per person
US of Gay - GDP $57,220 per person.
population 324,035,026, blacks 12%
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

every black man knows deep down that blacks need white people. Without white people they'd be just like Liberia.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

zboy1 wrote:I've got friends from all racial and religious backgrounds, but diversity and multiculturalism doesn't work over the long term. The only country I know where it has been successful is Singapore--but even there--the people are predominantly of Asian backgrounds, i.e. Indian, Chinese, Malays, etc.

In all honesty, part of the reason I moved to Asia was to 'escape' diversity. Having lived in New York City for almost my entire life, I got fed-up with so called 'diversity' after all the racial tensions in NY got to me after a while. I couldn't take it anymore.

I think the Black professor has got it right; a peaceful and slow separation of the races that would benefit everyone in the long term...including the future of the United States.
I agree Zboy,

Diversity is total SHIT!

I am much happier in living in Asia. The only diversity is me. The population is almost completely Asian with only a few expats and tourists.