I am starting to hate Asian Americans

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

I am starting to hate Asian Americans

Post by sentinel89 »

I used to think Asians were a good addition to the U.S., but I've become increasingly aware recently that Asians jump on the anti-White man bandwagon just as much as all the other minority races. Asian-American women are the worst. It really makes me sick that Asian women come from a culture that treats them much less as equals than western culture and all they do is complain about being oppressed by white men in America. They're the biggest complainers of "white male patriarchy."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gnosis
Freshman Poster

Re: I am starting to hate Asian Americans

Post by gnosis »

sentinel89 wrote:It really makes me sick that Asian women come from a culture that treats them much less as equals than western culture and all they do is complain about being oppressed by white men in America. They're the biggest complainers of "white male patriarchy."
Not in my experience. Where are you getting this?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

sentinel89 wrote:I used to think Asians were a good addition to the U.S., but I've become increasingly aware recently that Asians jump on the anti-White man bandwagon just as much as all the other minority races.
Zboy1 is guilty of this sometimes, he likes to race bait occasionally. Other posters have noticed this too. He has had some bad experiences as an Asian man living in New York and likes to blame it on "white privilege." :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

sentinel89 wrote:I used to think Asians were a good addition to the U.S., but I've become increasingly aware recently that Asians jump on the anti-White man bandwagon just as much as all the other minority races. Asian-American women are the worst. It really makes me sick that Asian women come from a culture that treats them much less as equals than western culture and all they do is complain about being oppressed by white men in America. They're the biggest complainers of "white male patriarchy."
True. But, then again, Asian American woman are some of the most confused, self-hating females in the United States. They'll hate on everybody, Whites or Asians, and secretly, Black people.

Asians in the West are a lost cause, that's why I moved to Asia; I couldn't stand being around other Asian Americans, or overseas Asians, in general. I do see an awakening of sorts, among Asian men, in realizing that the West is finished; so as a result, I see more and more Asians returning back to their homelands.

I think Falcon, Baoning, Chanta, Winston and I, all think the same way--that overseas Asians are some of the worst people on the planet.
Last edited by zboy1 on July 24th, 2016, 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

jamesbond wrote:
sentinel89 wrote:I used to think Asians were a good addition to the U.S., but I've become increasingly aware recently that Asians jump on the anti-White man bandwagon just as much as all the other minority races.
Zboy1 is guilty of this sometimes, he likes to race bait occasionally. Other posters have noticed this too. He has had some bad experiences as an Asian man living in New York and likes to blame it on "white privilege." :roll:

??????
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Any time you're dealing with people, it's likely you'll be disappointed somehow. You'll just have to get over it somehow. Let it go. You think you're supposed to have control over stupidity; that they should know better than to act that way. The real problem is that you care how they act. How they think, act and feel is their choice. Let them have their choice. You don't need to be upset about it. Just take the good one when you find that exception, and leave all of the bad. Don't take it personally. Everyone's entitled to think what they want, even if they are wrong. Make sure you evaluate the individual, not the group. Individuals are the people you'll meet. The group is always labeled as bad regardless which one it is.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

jamesbond wrote:
chanta76 is very much like that too. He likes to blame his problems on "white privilege".
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

sentinel89 wrote:I used to think Asians were a good addition to the U.S., but I've become increasingly aware recently that Asians jump on the anti-White man bandwagon just as much as all the other minority races. Asian-American women are the worst. It really makes me sick that Asian women come from a culture that treats them much less as equals than western culture and all they do is complain about being oppressed by white men in America. They're the biggest complainers of "white male patriarchy."
I think Asian Americans think their best strategy of promoting their own group's interests is to band together with other minorities against white people. That strategy, however, would change if they ever became the majority in America. Look at how Asians behave in Asia where they are the majority and the ones in power. They tend to be very nationalistic and ethnocentric. They make look Trump look mild in comparison. For some reason whites seem to be the only group that feels collective guilt if minorities don't enjoy equality.
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Post by ethan_sg »

I don't know what you are talking about. Asian American females glorify white males for the most part.
Chinaebuys - http://www.chinaebuys.com
Buy and Ship any Product Internationally from China
Shipping to more than 200 countries worldwide
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

traveler,

When you were in South Korea it left you bitter and made you pretty much hate Koreans . I mean you complain about me but you sound like me any thing related to Korean. Wouldn't that make you an hypocrite ?
I hardly think Asian American groups are ethnocentric. Why? There is high out marriage rate of Asian American girls who marry white guys and that leaves lots of single bitter Asian guys. Asian guys are kind of force to go over seas to find someone. With this high out marriage of Asian females .Asians American cannot stay united. Only because of immigration you still have Asian population but once you stop that .It's like the Japanese American in USA. That's right !! What Japanese Americans in USA? Japanese American rarely immigrate to USA and almost the majority of Japanese American marry into white or some other group which leaves very few Japanese left in USA.

There is white male privilege because many Asian American girls prefer white guys not black guys or even Asian guys so I have no idea what the original poster is talking about. Asian American girls are one of the biggest sell out there is.

Traveler you and I go to some club here in the states as a white guy you have a better chance than I do in landing an Asian girl over me as an asian guy. That's white male privilege and don't deny you enjoy that!!

Saying that I think with the rise of Trump is because white male privilege is being attacked by minority groups(mostly blacks) and feminist groups. So you get disgruntle white guys . I mean back a few decades ago being a white male meant you were on top of the chain but nowadays it's changing to various degrees. I think sites like happier abroad , mgtow, roosh are sub -groups of disenfranchise angry white guys because they are losing some power. So you have white guys that go over seas because they want that privilege status to be treated as a higher class. A white guy will always be treated better than a black guy or some other Asian guy in Korea or even other parts of Asia.
Last edited by chanta76 on July 24th, 2016, 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

@chanta: Absolutely the Trump phenomenon is driven by white guys who see loss of privilege. But HA isn't necessarily about regaining such privilege. No white privilege for me in Ukraine as a white man. What I get is a big boost in wealth/income ranking. That is, I'm rich in Ukraine but only middle class in the USA. I also prefer European culture.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

chanta76 wrote:traveler,

When you were in South Korea it left you bitter and made you pretty much hate Koreans . I mean you complain about me but you sound like me any thing related to Korean. Wouldn't that make you an hypocrite ?
I hardly think Asian American groups are ethnocentric. Why? There is high out marriage rate of Asian American girls who marry white guys and that leaves lots of single bitter Asian guys. Asian guys are kind of force to go over seas to find someone. With this high out marriage of Asian females .Asians American cannot stay united. Only because of immigration you still have Asian population but once you stop that .It's like the Japanese American in USA. That's right !! What Japanese Americans in USA? Japanese American rarely immigrate to USA and almost the majority of Japanese American marry into white or some other group which leaves very few Japanese left in USA.

There is white male privilege because many Asian American girls prefer white guys not black guys or even Asian guys so I have no idea what the original poster is talking about. Asian American girls are one of the biggest sell out there is.

Traveler you and I go to some club here in the states as a white guy you have a better chance than I do in landing an Asian girl over me as an asian guy. That's white male privilege and don't deny you enjoy that!!

Saying that I think with the rise of Trump is because white male privilege is being attacked by minority groups(mostly blacks) and feminist groups. So you get disgruntle white guys . I mean back a few decades ago being a white male meant you were on top of the chain but nowadays it's changing to various degrees. I think sites like happier abroad , mgtow, roosh are sub -groups of disenfranchise angry white guys because they are losing some power. So you have white guys that go over seas because they want that privilege status to be treated as a higher class. A white guy will always be treated better than a black guy or some other Asian guy in Korea or even other parts of Asia.
If white guys lose their "privilege," or "power" or however you may put it, America will become a 3rd world country by default. So it really isn't a question of whites losing power, it's a question of maintaining western civilization altogether. I do think there will be a reversal of this trend, because black and Hispanic civilization is unacceptable to white standards, and sooner or later whites will be forced to acknowledge this.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

Perhaps that's why I've seen so many Asian women jump on the radical left, they're so used to living in patriarchy in Asia that when they come here they try to repress their deep-rooted desire to be dominated by men by lashing out at an emasculated system that gives them free reign to be such femicunts. It's like they're calling out, "come on white man! dominate me!"
Last edited by sentinel89 on July 25th, 2016, 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

I've never heard Asian women in America complain about being oppressed by white men. Think you've got way too much sensitivity. What I am witnessing is Asian women getting way too much attention here from all races of men as they are into Asian women. These Asian women now realize their value which often results in being very cold and bitchy to the suitors. The subpar looking Asian women are thinking they are hot, and guys treating them like they are. Make sense?