Do Chinese lives matter?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Do Chinese lives matter?

Post by pandabear »

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/16/world ... 18218&_r=0
AUBERVILLIERS, France — A Chinese tailor, Zhang Chaolin, emigrated to France with his wife and two sons in 2006 in search of a better life. They settled in Aubervilliers, a working-class suburb of Paris, where a decade of striving finally put that life within reach.

His sons, now in their 20s, work and have their own families. Last year, the younger son had his first child, making Mr. Zhang a grandfather.

But those dreams of stability came to an abrupt end this year under a pleasant August sun. A group of young men, barely old enough to drive, assaulted Mr. Zhang, who was 49, as he walked in Aubervilliers with two friends he had known since childhood.

Shouting racist slurs, the youths took a small bag from one of the men, and savagely beat them, leaving Mr. Zhang and his friends crumpled and bloodied on the sidewalk. The bag contained only candy and cigarettes. Mr. Zhang died five days later....
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Re: Do Chinese lives matter?

Post by Citizen »

pandabear wrote:http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/16/world ... 18218&_r=0
AUBERVILLIERS, France — A Chinese tailor, Zhang Chaolin, emigrated to France with his wife and two sons in 2006 in search of a better life. They settled in Aubervilliers, a working-class suburb of Paris, where a decade of striving finally put that life within reach.

His sons, now in their 20s, work and have their own families. Last year, the younger son had his first child, making Mr. Zhang a grandfather.

But those dreams of stability came to an abrupt end this year under a pleasant August sun. A group of young men, barely old enough to drive, assaulted Mr. Zhang, who was 49, as he walked in Aubervilliers with two friends he had known since childhood.

Shouting racist slurs, the youths took a small bag from one of the men, and savagely beat them, leaving Mr. Zhang and his friends crumpled and bloodied on the sidewalk. The bag contained only candy and cigarettes. Mr. Zhang died five days later....
Mark Wahlberg did a similar thing in his youth. It worked out well for him.

Sourced from Wikipedia

"By age 13, Wahlberg had developed an addiction to cocaine and other substances.[13][14] At 15, civil action was filed against him for his involvement in two separate incidents of harassing African-American children (the first were siblings of each other, and the second incident was a group of black school children on a field trip), by throwing rocks and shouting racial epithets.[15] At 16, Wahlberg approached a middle-aged Vietnamese man named Thanh Lam on the street, and using a large wooden stick, knocked him unconscious while calling him a "Vietnam f***ing shit".[16][17] That same day, Wahlberg also attacked a second Vietnamese man named Hoa "Johnny" Trinh, punching him in the face. He believed he had left his victim permanently blind in one eye.[15][16][18] Trinh was interviewed in December 2014 by the Daily Mail; he revealed that he had already lost that eye during the Vietnam War, and did not know the identity of his assailant prior to being contacted by the media.[19] According to court documents regarding these crimes, when Wahlberg was arrested later that night and returned to the scene of the first assault, he stated to police officers: "You don't have to let him identify me, I'll tell you now that's the motherf***er who's [sic] head I split open."[18] Investigators also noted that he "made numerous unsolicited racial statements about 'gooks' and 'slant-eyed gooks'."[16][18]

For these crimes, Wahlberg was charged with attempted murder, pleaded guilty to assault, and was sentenced to two years in Suffolk County Deer Island House of Correction. He ultimately served only 45 days of his sentence,[16][20] but carries a permanent felony record. In another incident, then 21-year-old Wahlberg fractured the jaw of a neighbor in an unprovoked attack.[21] Commenting in 2006 on his past crimes, Wahlberg stated: "I did a lot of things that I regret, and I have certainly paid for my mistakes." He said the right thing to do would be to try to find the blinded man and make amends, and admitted he has not done so, but added that he was no longer burdened by guilt"
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

Of course, the politically correct mainstream media doesn't want us to know that this is a case of immigrant on immigrant violence.
Now what is striking about this Reuters article is that it nowhere identifies those who are attacking the Chinese. Nor are they identified in this story from Channel News Asia, nor in this one from RFI, nor in this from Le Figaro, nor in any of the half-dozen other versions of the story I’ve checked. Not one of them, that is, dares to make mention of “Islam” or “Muslims,” even though in Paris and in Aubervilliers, the Chinese are protesting the violence visited upon them from Muslims, calling it “anti-Asian racism.”

When I posted my piece on the attacks that the Chinese immigrants in Aubervilliers, a heavily Muslim suburb on the outskirts of Paris, endure from their Muslim neighbors, I noted that Muslims have been robbing, extorting money from businesses, physically attacking, and even killing Chinese immigrants who have the misfortune to live and work near them. I should also have noted that robberies of the Chinese in Aubervilliers have tripled in just one year. Some explain this by suggesting the Muslims feel humiliated because the Chinese clothing and textile warehouses, and import-export shopping malls, are so successful, standing in silent economic reproach of the Muslims, who tend to live off welfare benefits for as long as they can (some are very good at turning it into a lifetime benefit), and have failed to demonstrate any entrepreneurial flair, unlike the Chinese migrants. But that’s nonsense. The Muslims in France aren’t ashamed of living off welfare; they’re proud they can manipulate the system, and claim their informal Jizyah from French taxpayers. The main reason that the Chinese are attacked in Aubervilliers is the same reason that the French are attacked – they are Infidels, and thus a legitimate target for Muslims. Chinese property is as much a form of Jizyah as are the welfare benefits offered by the French state.
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/09/hugh ... e-be-wrong
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

I guess if we look at history, Chinese lives didn't matter to the European and American colonial powers. They invaded China. Slaughtered, robbed, addicted the Chinese. So no to the big invader populations, who now control Europe and America, Chinese lives most certainly do not matter. Israeli's will pretend to care about China and then do to China what they did to the UK, Canada and the USA...everybody who wanted to be free will be fat, sick, poisoned and dying.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

Citizen wrote:I guess if we look at history, Chinese lives didn't matter to the European and American colonial powers. They invaded China. Slaughtered, robbed, addicted the Chinese. So no to the big invader populations, who now control Europe and America, Chinese lives most certainly do not matter. Israeli's will pretend to care about China and then do to China what they did to the UK, Canada and the USA...everybody who wanted to be free will be fat, sick, poisoned and dying.
Looking at the historical record, it appears that Chinese lives mattered even less to the Chinese themselves. Chairman Mao was responsible for way more deaths than any foreign power.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Traveler wrote:
Citizen wrote:I guess if we look at history, Chinese lives didn't matter to the European and American colonial powers. They invaded China. Slaughtered, robbed, addicted the Chinese. So no to the big invader populations, who now control Europe and America, Chinese lives most certainly do not matter. Israeli's will pretend to care about China and then do to China what they did to the UK, Canada and the USA...everybody who wanted to be free will be fat, sick, poisoned and dying.
Looking at the historical record, it appears that Chinese lives mattered even less to the Chinese themselves. Chairman Mao was responsible for way more deaths than any foreign power.
Yeah, Mao was pretty bad, so were the Generals and Warlords who came before him. Somebody wanted to get into China. Had to break it first.

Who so weakened and robbed the Chinese state that that revolution and unrest became inevitable? European and American governments and drug dealers.
To quote encyclopedia Britannica re the Opium Wars:
"The conflicts marked the start of the era of unequal treaties and other inroads on Qing sovereignty that helped weaken and ultimately topple the dynasty in favour of republican China in the early 20th century."

Revolution is good for weapon sales. Revolution is also a good way to educate a population to new beliefs.

Who funded Mao (and Chiang Kai-shek, or whatever his name was, too)? Where did they get their weapons from? I don't know but I bet it was Europe or America.

I don't know. All I can say is, if I was the Chinese I sure as heck wouldn't trust Europeans or Americans. But, that is who I am now. I don't trust anyone since I don't believe there is anything good on this planet anymore.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

An interesting thing is that muslims aren't supposed to take help from non-muslims. That can be anything from using the momentum of the person they're physically fighting to getting pulled from the ocean, so welfare & legal assistance would be forbidden for them. I'm very surprised that the more devout muslims don't kill them for that, since they're at the minimum being "hypocrites" as their religion terms it. Then again, maybe those muslims that are not killing them are hypocrites of their religion, as well?
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Way off topic Wolfeye, the thread is about Chinese lives. Are you just robot throwing out spam?
Wolfeye wrote:An interesting thing is that muslims aren't supposed to take help from non-muslims. That can be anything from using the momentum of the person they're physically fighting to getting pulled from the ocean, so welfare & legal assistance would be forbidden for them. I'm very surprised that the more devout muslims don't kill them for that, since they're at the minimum being "hypocrites" as their religion terms it. Then again, maybe those muslims that are not killing them are hypocrites of their religion, as well?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

This sounds like one of those things you read about in america, where a gang of niggers swarms a young white, or an old person, and beat them up.

Interesting to note the Jew York Times makes no mention of it being muslims, yet they print the comments of some Goldman Jewish and anti-semitism and racism, Oi vey. Somehow make sure a jew is involved and mention anti-semitism, even when not relevant. If the culprits were white nationalist frenchmen, the Jew York Times would have gone to town with it.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Traveler wrote:Of course, the politically correct mainstream media doesn't want us to know that this is a case of immigrant on immigrant violence.
Now what is striking about this Reuters article is that it nowhere identifies those who are attacking the Chinese. Nor are they identified in this story from Channel News Asia, nor in this one from RFI, nor in this from Le Figaro, nor in any of the half-dozen other versions of the story I’ve checked. Not one of them, that is, dares to make mention of “Islam” or “Muslims,” even though in Paris and in Aubervilliers, the Chinese are protesting the violence visited upon them from Muslims, calling it “anti-Asian racism.”

When I posted my piece on the attacks that the Chinese immigrants in Aubervilliers, a heavily Muslim suburb on the outskirts of Paris, endure from their Muslim neighbors, I noted that Muslims have been robbing, extorting money from businesses, physically attacking, and even killing Chinese immigrants who have the misfortune to live and work near them. I should also have noted that robberies of the Chinese in Aubervilliers have tripled in just one year. Some explain this by suggesting the Muslims feel humiliated because the Chinese clothing and textile warehouses, and import-export shopping malls, are so successful, standing in silent economic reproach of the Muslims, who tend to live off welfare benefits for as long as they can (some are very good at turning it into a lifetime benefit), and have failed to demonstrate any entrepreneurial flair, unlike the Chinese migrants. But that’s nonsense. The Muslims in France aren’t ashamed of living off welfare; they’re proud they can manipulate the system, and claim their informal Jizyah from French taxpayers. The main reason that the Chinese are attacked in Aubervilliers is the same reason that the French are attacked – they are Infidels, and thus a legitimate target for Muslims. Chinese property is as much a form of Jizyah as are the welfare benefits offered by the French state.
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/09/hugh ... e-be-wrong
This article doesn't specifically state that the attackers were Muzzies--only that it happened in a Muzzie suburb.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Here are Mark Twain's observations on Chinese immigrants to the USA:

http://www.loc.gov/teachers/classroomma ... twain.html

One thing he mentions:
...He is a great convenience to everybody--even to the worst class of white men, for he bears the most of their sins, suffering fines for their petty thefts, imprisonment for their robberies, and death for their murders. Any white man can swear a Chinaman's life away in the courts, but no Chinaman can testify against a white man. Ours is the "land of the free"--nobody denies that--nobody challenges it. [Maybe it is because we won't let other people testify.] As I write, news comes that in broad daylight in San Francisco, some boys have stoned an inoffensive Chinaman to death, and that although a large crowd witnessed the shameful deed, no one interfered....
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

pandabear wrote:Here are Mark Twain's observations on Chinese immigrants to the USA:

http://www.loc.gov/teachers/classroomma ... twain.html

One thing he mentions:
...He is a great convenience to everybody--even to the worst class of white men, for he bears the most of their sins, suffering fines for their petty thefts, imprisonment for their robberies, and death for their murders. Any white man can swear a Chinaman's life away in the courts, but no Chinaman can testify against a white man. Ours is the "land of the free"--nobody denies that--nobody challenges it. [Maybe it is because we won't let other people testify.] As I write, news comes that in broad daylight in San Francisco, some boys have stoned an inoffensive Chinaman to death, and that although a large crowd witnessed the shameful deed, no one interfered....
"in broad daylight in San Francisco, some boys have stoned an inoffensive Chinaman to death, and that although a large crowd witnessed the shameful deed, no one interfered."

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
Find yourself a patsy hero. It won't be me since I have been marked as vile and evil.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

In China, Chinamen are being executed for their organs.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/23/asia/chin ... arvesting/
... "tens of thousands of Falun Gong practitioners have been arbitrarily detained" since the government launched a crackdown on the practice in 1999.
China regards Falun Gong as a "cult" and claims followers engage in "anti-China political activities."
"The government considers Falun Gong a threat to its power, and has detained, imprisoned and tortured its followers," says Maya Wang, China researcher for Human Rights Watch.
The report says detained Falun Gong practitioners were forced to have blood tests and medical exams. Those test results were placed in a database of living organ sources so quick organ matches could be made, the authors claim.
This massive supply of organs served to benefit hospitals and doctors, making for an ever growing industry...

So, Chinamen are apparently expendable, even in China.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

http://inn-california.com/articles/hist ... ornia.html
...In 1854, in a case heard in Nevada County, George W. Hall was convicted of murdering a Chinese man. On appeal to the State Supreme Court the decision was overturned because all of the evidence against him was from Chinese individuals. The Chief Justice, Hugh Murray, cited Section 14 of the Criminal Act which stated that "no Black or Mulatto person or Indian shall be allowed to give evidence in favor of, or against, a White man." He argued that the intent of the law was that all non-white persons were included in the prohibition. Later that same year the federal courts decided that because Chinese were not white under the law they could not be granted citizenship....
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »