White Women Sucks blog makes valid points

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Winston
Site Admin

White Women Sucks blog makes valid points

Post by Winston »

Here's an interesting blog I found that points out all the bad things about white women in America. I think the owner of it is a black man, but I'm not sure. It is racist sure, but the posts do make some valid points.

http://whitewomensuck.blogspot.com/

Here is one interesting post from it:

White Women Vs. Men Who Prefer "Submissive" Women
I'll keep this post short and sweet.

One common complaint from white women that I hear anywhere the topic of white men and Asian women come up is always how offensive it is that that these men prefer "submissive" women. Even when it is openly stated by these men that their attraction to Asian women has nothing to do with their perceived "submissiveness", white women refuse to believe anything else. White man can say that they like Asian women's hair, their body build, or their facial features, and white women STILL stubbornly insist that the only possible reason that anyone could be attracted to them is that they are submissive.

Considering this, then who is really spreading the stereotypes that Asian women are submissive? And if the idea of men preferring submissive women is so offensive to white women, then how come I never hear white women speak out against the many black men who OPENLY CLAIM that the reason they prefer white women is because they are DOCILE? Never in my life have I heard a white woman complain about this. Not once.

It seems to me that the whole "submissive" angle is nothing than a ruse to cover the fact that white women don't like when white men prefer other women... FOR ANY REASON!
Last edited by Winston on October 8th, 2012, 7:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's another interesting post from that blog:

"White Women and Their Double Standards

I've noticed that many white women have a double-standard when it comes to certain laws and accepted standards concerning non-white people depending on whether those people are men or women, and more specifically whether or not white women benefit from those laws.

For example, I've heard many white women speak out against mail-order-brides from Asia, yet condone illegal immigration from Mexico. I've often heard white women say that mail-order-brides is a form of prostitution. Well if that's prostitution than isn't any example of a woman marrying a man for money prostitution? And for that matter, shouldn't two consenting adults have the right to do with their own body's what they want to do?

It's probably just as common ( if not more so) for white American women to marry illegal Mexican immigrants, yet for some reason a white American man married to an Asian woman who barely speaks English is "pathetic" yet a white woman married to a Mexican man who barely speaks English is an example of "love knows no language". Could this double-standard be that illegal immigration from Mexico provides white women with more options while LEGAL immigration from Asia provides white women with more competition?

I've heard some seriously ridiculous reasons for why some white women oppose mail-order-brides from Asia (which is by the way LEGAL). One really funny excuse I've heard is that the U.S. DOESN'T NEED any more immigrants. Considering that the number of Asian women that come to America LEGALLY is a small fraction of the number of ILLEGAL immigrants who come from Mexico it seems to me to be a ridiculous excuse. It's yet another example of white women pretending to care for someone or something else (in this case the best interest of our country) when in reality they only care about themselves.

While I'm on the topic of prostitution I'll be the first to say that I have no problem with it. What two consenting adults do is their own business. What I DO have a problem with is white women's double standard regarding this. For years I have listened white women oppose prostitution, especially any form of sex tourism that involves white men and Asia. I've heard white women say that white men who go to Asia for sex are "evil oppressors" exorcising their "white male privilege" and taking advantage of disadvantaged people."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne