Most women are NPC,they will like what the media tells them to

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Most women are NPC,they will like what the media tells them to

Post by willymonfrete »

Disclaimer:

no issue with a God fearing black guy or korean guy marrying whatever race.

Anyway,Kpop(K-poop) and black media are prime examples of women liking men that were once very low in the SMV hierarchy,because the illuminati promoted them.

So now black thugs and k-poop fags are getting women easy,while you rot.and a ugly black thug or korean guy that dresses like a fag will outslay you even if you're a goodlooking white guy in many countries in the west,but K-pop has also infiltrated europe and the middle east and india and south america and is 100% ran by the freemasons and illuminati.

I now understand why true christianity bans all secular media that doesn't glorify God-social chaos is the result.

The Jews know the power of media,And I wouldn't be surprised if these evil bastards are using subliminal messaging too.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Most women are NPC,they will like what the media tells them to

Post by Cornfed »

Yeah this is why self-improvement as a means of getting casual sex with skanks outside a few contexts doesn't make any sense and indeed if skanks want to have sex with you then perhaps you should be pondering what is wrong with you.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Re: Most women are NPC,they will like what the media tells them to

Post by NPCslammer »

willymonfrete wrote:
October 18th, 2022, 3:14 pm
Disclaimer:

no issue with a God fearing black guy or korean guy marrying whatever race.

Anyway,Kpop(K-poop) and black media are prime examples of women liking men that were once very low in the SMV hierarchy,because the illuminati promoted them.

So now black thugs and k-poop fags are getting women easy,while you rot.and a ugly black thug or korean guy that dresses like a fag will outslay you even if you're a goodlooking white guy in many countries in the west,but K-pop has also infiltrated europe and the middle east and india and south america and is 100% ran by the freemasons and illuminati.

I now understand why true christianity bans all secular media that doesn't glorify God-social chaos is the result.

The Jews know the power of media,And I wouldn't be surprised if these evil bastards are using subliminal messaging too.
K-Poop lol, I can’t believe so many people like that K pop crap. It’s not even good music, just girls shaking their butts and girly men singing sub-mediocre pop trash.