racists of h.a. how do you treat the ppl of that race you hate in real life???

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

racists of h.a. how do you treat the ppl of that race you hate in real life???

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Hey you racist fuckers
:lol:
I genuinely would like to know how you treat ppl of races you hate.
@Cornfed hates the blacks and I can understand why. They were actually useful as slaves
And @Lucas88 hates jews...
How do you fellas treat these ppl in real life??
If you were face to face with them
Say you go to a party and ur friends girlfriend was a black or jew
How would you act towards her???
I am not judging btw
I think tribalism is something natural and part of human nature
Anyone who says otherwise doesnt have a f***ing clue :lol:
I hate f***ing pakis
Set of smelly rag heads
Wanna know how I treat them in real life???
I used to go paki bashing when I was younger!!!
BOOOOSHHKA!!!
Knock his turban right off his head

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: racists of h.a. how do you treat the ppl of that race you hate in real life???

Post by Lucas88 »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
November 19th, 2022, 11:32 am
I've rarely ever encountered Jews in real life. There isn't a large Jewish population in any of the places where I've lived.

The few times I've met Jews in real life I've just treated them with indifference. I'm not outright mean to them or anything like that but I certainly don't trust them and I've always perceived that something is a little off about them (even before I knew anything about the JQ Jews just struck me as weird but I didn't understand why).

I don't even trust regular Jews (as opposed to elite Jews) because I know that even some of them secretly hold anti-Gentile attitudes and believe that it is okay for a Jew to rip off Goyim. I used to know a Jewish woman who worked at an insurance company. I used to go there for travel insurance whenever I was going abroad and would always talk to her. One day at the company she was having a conversation with a Christian woman about religion and she said that as a Jew she doesn't believe in Jesus and was brought up on the Talmud. Back then I had no idea what the Talmud was but years later I discovered that it is a collection of Jewish rabbinical works which contain passages about Gentiles being beasts created in human form to serve the Jews and recommendations for Jews to rip off or harm Gentiles. Even some regular Jews believe in this shit. So I am unable to trust them.

That said, when I was 15, I met a family of Mizrahi Jews from Israel during a vacation in Spain. They were really nice and enthusiastically told me all about their culture and that I should learn Hebrew and move to Israel (even though I don't have any Jewish ancestors).

The problem is not with regular Jews but rather with the elite Jews behind the New World Order. It is they who conspire against our nations and are our enemies. The war is against them.

I don't go Jew bashing or anything like that. I'm not a thug. I simply disseminate information about the Jewish conspiracy online in order to awaken Gentiles to the reality of what is happening.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: racists of h.a. how do you treat the ppl of that race you hate in real life???

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Lucas88 wrote:
November 19th, 2022, 2:13 pm
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
I've rarely ever encountered Jews in real life. There isn't a large Jewish population in any of the places where I've lived.

The few times I've met Jews in real life I've just treated them with indifference. I'm not outright mean to them or anything like that but I certainly don't trust them and I've always perceived that something is a little off about them (even before I knew anything about the JQ Jews just struck me as weird but I didn't understand why).

I don't even trust regular Jews (as opposed to elite Jews) because I know that even some of them secretly hold anti-Gentile attitudes and believe that it is okay for a Jew to rip off Goyim. I used to know a Jewish woman who worked at an insurance company. I used to go there for travel insurance whenever I was going abroad and would always talk to her. One day at the company she was having a conversation with a Christian woman about religion and she said that as a Jew she doesn't believe in Jesus and was brought up on the Talmud. Back then I had no idea what the Talmud was but years later I discovered that it is a collection of Jewish rabbinical works which contain passages about Gentiles being beasts created in human form to serve the Jews and recommendations for Jews to rip off or harm Gentiles. Even some regular Jews believe in this shit. So I am unable to trust them.

That said, when I was 15, I met a family of Mizrahi Jews from Israel during a vacation in Spain. They were really nice and enthusiastically told me all about their culture and that I should learn Hebrew and move to Israel (even though I don't have any Jewish ancestors).

The problem is not with regular Jews but rather with the elite Jews behind the New World Order. It is they who conspire against our nations and are our enemies. The war is against them.

I don't go Jew bashing or anything like that. I'm not a thug. I simply disseminate information about the Jewish conspiracy online in order to awaken Gentiles to the reality of what is happening.
Guy casually called you Racist :lol: :lol: :lol: only use to people throwing that word out there as a way to try to shame someone into feeling guilty about it. But hell it's better than people kissing ass and sucking up to prove they aren't racist. That's why Cornfed don't bother me at all. I'd try to be friends with him before I would befriend a white person groveling and acting like a damn cuckold. I can't even stand whites like that and they're everywhere.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 19th, 2022, 8:43 pm
Guy casually called you Racist :lol: :lol: :lol: only use to people throwing that word out there as a way to try to shame someone into feeling guilty about it. But hell it's better than people kissing ass and sucking up to prove they aren't racist. That's why Cornfed don't bother me at all. I'd try to be friends with him before I would befriend a white person groveling and acting like a damn cuckold. I can't even stand whites like that and they're everywhere.
Some White people can be defeated with words but that shit doesn't work on me. I don't give a shit if some people call me "racist" or "antisemitic". I don't give any value to most people's opinions anyway.

I thought that this was an interesting thread. I too am curious about how the racist members of HappierAbroad treat people of the races that they hate/dislike whenever they encounter them in real life. I've already explained what my attitude towards Jews is like. I'm curious to know how @Cornfed treats Blacks. :lol:
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Lucas88 wrote:
November 20th, 2022, 7:53 am
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 19th, 2022, 8:43 pm
Some White people can be defeated with words but that shit doesn't work on me. I don't give a shit if some people call me "racist" or "antisemitic". I don't give any value to most people's opinions anyway.

I thought that this was an interesting thread. I too am curious about how the racist members of HappierAbroad treat people of the races that they hate/dislike whenever they encounter them in real life. I've already explained what my attitude towards Jews is like. I'm curious to know how @Cornfed treats Blacks. :lol:
I don't care either, as much as people use those words to bully people into submission. Its about time someone stood up and said F you, I don't care you can't whoop me with words, bitch.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
Hey you racist fuckers
@Cornfed hates the blacks and I can understand why. They were actually useful as slaves
I am not judging btw
I hate f***ing pakis
Set of smelly rag heads
BOOOOSHHKA!!!
We're all just tiny little specks of life in the great vastness of space. Our lives are over the blink of an eye when compared to eternity. I have no time for racism, really, it's a waste of my time. I just want to do the things that make me feel good and give me a sense of meaning before it all inevitably comes to an end.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 20th, 2022, 9:35 am
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
Hey you racist fuckers
I am not judging btw
I hate f***ing pakis
Set of smelly rag heads
BOOOOSHHKA!!!
We're all just tiny little specks of life in the great vastness of space. Our lives are over the blink of an eye when compared to eternity. I have no time for racism, really, it's a waste of my time. I just want to do the things that make me feel good and give me a sense of meaning before it all inevitably comes to an end.
I was terrible when I was younger
Gave a few pakis a fat lip in my time fella
I tell ya
Now I care more about having fun and banging hot women from any race