These people claim Black people are genetically non-humans,even bonobos are closer to eurasians than blacks are they say

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: These people claim Black people are genetically non-humans,even bonobos are closer to eurasians than blacks are they

Post by willymonfrete »

Cornfed wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 1:32 pm
willymonfrete wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 1:24 pm
basically,non-jewish owned 'science'claims:

1.Humans do not originate from africans

2.Africans are much closer to chimps than humans,humans cluster closer to bonobos,than negros.

3.Africans have different haplotype origins than humans,humans descend from different pre-human haplotypes than africans,thus likely different apes(and this seems to be the case that they are closer to chimpanzees than humans are,but humans are closer to other apes)

4.negros have no neanderthal dna before 300 years ago,all humans are cromagnons aka a mix between neanderthals or denisovans.

the conclusion in the other work,erectus walks among us is that negros are a inherently lazy barbaric hyper R selected,psycho-sociopathic genetic cluster that can scarcely adapt to advanced human ways of life.I think the best thing is to ship all africans back to africa,sterilize them or keep them in zoos.
Yeah, it is not so much that blacks are inferior to us, it is that they are not us. They are like some kind of monkey species.
The jew has convinced us they're 'gods'and our fathers lol when reality is so much different.

they belong in human owned zoos,at best or the circus for being talking gorillas.

but in general humans should seek to sterilize them into non-existance,instead of this olam haba shit where we make them the most likely 'race' to become the majority by the end of the century,and import them to all corners of the earth,give them media and cultural prestige so that the other pea brained dragging down part of the species(Liberated women)can all mate with them,because they still follow their status chasing pea brains from cavemen times.

I've got to give it to them,while transparent to someone that is not retarded,the jews laid out a pretty logical and well functioning plan.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: These people claim Black people are genetically non-humans,even bonobos are closer to eurasians than blacks are they

Post by willymonfrete »

@Natural_Born_Cynic thoughts on this explosive scientific research?

it brings a whole new view on negros.

what do you think of the anunakki (Enkian)theory of human origins?I guess the anunakki didn't breed with negroid simians,which explains why they have ape paternal lineages only found in monkeys.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

willymonfrete wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 3:24 pm

what do you think of the anunakki (Enkian)theory of human origins?I guess the anunakki didn't breed with negroid simians,which explains why they have ape paternal lineages only found in monkeys.
What do I think?

Those are really fascinating research from a different perspective. The mainstream society would literally refuse to believe such research because it's too "Eurocentric". I haven't read the entire thing because too long and because of the time constraints, but definitely groundbreaking stuff. Good finds.

It explains why black people act as the way they act and why black people likes to stay ignorant all their lives. It's a shame that if the government stop subsidizing those useless nigs and ship them back to Canada, Europe and Africa then there wouldn't be a massive problem in our country.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 9:15 pm
willymonfrete wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 3:24 pm

What do I think?

Those are really fascinating research from a different perspective. The mainstream society would literally refuse to believe such research because it's too "Eurocentric". I haven't read the entire thing because too long and because of the time constraints, but definitely groundbreaking stuff. Good finds.

It explains why black people act as the way they act and why black people likes to stay ignorant all their lives. It's a shame that if the government stop subsidizing those useless nigs and ship them back to Canada, Europe and Africa then there wouldn't be a massive problem in our country.
Yes,mainstream npcs are cucks.

I'm glad the Vax is gonna kill all these nig worshippers.Conservatives have less rates of the jab shots.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

Blacks will never see the light in any significant numbers. They are homo erectus subhumans with an extremely low IQ. There is no point of ever having any hope for them. Blacks will continue to blame all of their problems on the imaginary “White supremacist”. They will continue being lying hypocrites by claiming the world is better without White people, while at the same time they will keep moving into White areas for a better life.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Roccia wrote:
January 7th, 2024, 9:10 am
Blacks will never see the light in any significant numbers. They are homo erectus subhumans with an extremely low IQ. There is no point of ever having any hope for them. Blacks will continue to blame all of their problems on the imaginary “White supremacist”. They will continue being lying hypocrites by claiming the world is better without White people, while at the same time they will keep moving into White areas for a better life.
If this is true then why do we have some great genres of music thanks to black artists? Creativity is a sign of intelligence! I'm guessing you have no creativity at all since you post the same kind of stuff on constant repeat.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.