These people claim Black people are genetically non-humans,even bonobos are closer to eurasians than blacks are they say

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

These people claim Black people are genetically non-humans,even bonobos are closer to eurasians than blacks are they say

Post by Kalinago »

https://looksmax.org/threads/racial-dif ... an.415549/

https://analyseeconomique.files.wordpre ... gst-us.pdf

Any thoughts?

if this is true,I will never mate with a significantly black genetic woman,and seek to bleach my little black genes with overwhelmingly preedominant genetic Eurasians even further.

This also explains alot about the Jewish run slave trade in the new world,bringing millions of sub-saharan africans into the new world to genetically annihilate and taint Eurasian humans,which the Jews hate,and the conquistadors were also largely crypto-jews.

They want to bring us(the 'Sitra achra') to the level of plant and mineral life in kabbalah,and mixing with Sub-sahran africans is a step to that goal,devolution so to speak.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: These people claim Black people are genetically non-humans,even bonobos are closer to eurasians than blacks are they

Post by Cornfed »

Yes, bantu-type blacks should be regarded as a primate-human hybrid, probably bred as the result of some crazed experiment. I don't get why people are so reluctant to accept this obvious fact. Think of the problems that could be spared just by treating them as such.
Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

Re: These people claim Black people are genetically non-humans,even bonobos are closer to eurasians than blacks are they

Post by Mr. Mistoffelees »

This is so ignorant and silly it is almost laughable. Perhaps this should've been posted in the jokes and humour section of the forum? Y'all are spewing all this hatred against black folks, but all I'm hearing here in place of any coherent argument is just dick envy 😒
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
March 28th, 2023, 2:19 am
This is so ignorant and silly it is almost laughable. Perhaps this should've been posted in the jokes and humour section of the forum? Y'all are spewing all this hatred against black folks, but all I'm hearing here in place of any coherent argument is just dick envy 😒
Yeah, pretty much. See: viewtopic.php?style=21&f=35&t=48084
I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink:
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
March 28th, 2023, 2:19 am
It's not dick envy.Im above average in that regard.

Their physiology and behaviour as a whole can be explained by the genetic data that says subsaharan Africans or congoids alongside pygmies and Khoisan are a different species than humans,albeit being able to interbreed but even orca and dolphins can create viable offspring as can grizzly bears and polar bears.

Your comment doesn't refute the link or the book in question.

Blacks do have socio pathy as a general rule.they are very narcissistic.they are extremely r selected in mating and dating.they are prone to not following civilized rules.even as criminals it's never sophisticated stuff like the mafias around the world or cartels.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The whole black American phenomenon is as if someone taught a bunch of vicious rabid hyenas to walk on their hind legs, and then because they were walking upright everyone felt compelled to give them voting rights and jobs and such. Absolutely baffling and disgusting.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Cornfed wrote:
May 28th, 2023, 3:40 pm
The whole black American phenomenon is as if someone taught a bunch of vicious rabid hyenas to walk on their hind legs, and then because they were walking upright everyone felt compelled to give them voting rights and jobs and such. Absolutely baffling and disgusting.
Black Americans alongside Latino blacks are the best blacks because they are one fourth in the former case and roughly half take or give white with some native American in many .

Yet still they are prone to primate behaviours.

Pure congoids with no homo sapiens or neanderthal DNA are God awful even the women .

Black women are more prone to decency because of higher estrogen,in fact this is good for women but not the men since blacks have the highest estrogen levels which don't go well in males.

Like I said in op the jew wants the sitra achra to be devolved into mineral life hence the push for not just white women but all homo sapiens female part to mix with the men of Subsaharan Africans genetic code.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

@Cornfed thoughts on the links given on the looksmax thread?

Fascinating stuff.

Different gorilla species (not subspecies)are more closely related than negros are to humans.on genetic allele distance maps.

Negros are closer to chimps genetically than they are to humans homo sapiens sapiens.

Look at a bonobo and it looks like a hairy subsaharan African .I know AI can't tell the difference between apes and negros and google got in trouble because of that.

Any good old anthropology books showing negros are also apes physiologically rather than superficial likeness and genetic closeness?

I know chimpmania had such articles with anthropology evidences.

I love myself but really need to breed with a predominant Eurasian with some negro DNA in order to not taint modern pure homo sapiens sapiens species.

Thank God for triracial mestizos and southeastasians.

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

69ixine wrote:
May 28th, 2023, 5:14 pm

Fascinating stuff.

Different gorilla species (not subspecies)are more closely related than negros are to humans.on genetic allele distance maps.

Negros are closer to chimps genetically than they are to humans homo sapiens sapiens.

Look at a bonobo and it looks like a hairy subsaharan African .I know AI can't tell the difference between apes and negros and google got in trouble because of that.

Any good old anthropology books showing negros are also apes physiologically rather than superficial likeness and genetic closeness?

I love myself but really need to breed with a predominant Eurasian with some negro DNA in order to not taint modern pure homo sapiens sapiens species.

Try to make blood transfusion with a chimp vs from a black person
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

galii wrote:
May 28th, 2023, 11:52 pm
69ixine wrote:

Fascinating stuff.

:lol: lame attempt at debunking all this scientific data

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

69ixine wrote:
May 29th, 2023, 12:23 am
galii wrote:
May 28th, 2023, 11:52 pm
69ixine wrote:

Fascinating stuff.

:lol: lame attempt at debunking all this scientific data
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: At the image. Damn hilarious as hell.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Kalinago wrote:
March 27th, 2023, 5:48 pm

Any thoughts?

if this is true,I will never mate with a significantly black genetic woman,and seek to bleach my little black genes with overwhelmingly preedominant genetic Eurasians even further.

This also explains alot about the Jewish run slave trade in the new world,bringing millions of sub-saharan africans into the new world to genetically annihilate and taint Eurasian humans,which the Jews hate,and the conquistadors were also largely crypto-jews.

They want to bring us(the 'Sitra achra') to the level of plant and mineral life in kabbalah,and mixing with Sub-sahran africans is a step to that goal,devolution so to speak.
Blacks and whites can have babies together. Whites and Australian Aborigenes can have children with whites. Can either group, through beastiality, impregnate a bonobo? I would venture to guess that the answer is no.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

MrMan wrote:
May 29th, 2023, 1:21 pm
Kalinago wrote:

Any thoughts?

Blacks and whites can have babies together. Whites and Australian Aborigenes can have children with whites. Can either group, through beastiality, impregnate a bonobo? I would venture to guess that the answer is no.
That is the thing, over 99% of species here on earth have gone extinct. Mother nature has been doing it's thing here way before and it will be way after us so if nature makes a baby then obviously it was meant to be. This is another thing, people just do not want to accept the facts.
Time to Hide!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Moretorque wrote:
May 29th, 2023, 7:26 pm
MrMan wrote:
May 29th, 2023, 1:21 pm
Kalinago wrote:

Any thoughts?

That is the thing, over 99% of species here on earth have gone extinct. Mother nature has been doing it's thing here way before and it will be way after us so if nature makes a baby then obviously it was meant to be. This is another thing, people just do not want to accept the facts.
Part of what makes up the currently accepted scientific definition of species has to do with reproduction being able to produce offspring. There are people who are a quarter black and three quarters white, for example. How many half human half bonobo babies are there?