I wonder what Cornfed thinks about this chick's hair

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

I wonder what Cornfed thinks about this chick's hair

Post by MatureDJ »

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: I wonder what Cornfed thinks about this chick's hair

Post by WilliamSmith »

Nice! That is my kind of woman! :lol:

But who cares what Cornfed thinks: Just about the last person who should be having fantasies about black women is Cornfed. :wink:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 5th, 2023, 10:11 pm
Nice! That is my kind of woman! :lol:

But who cares what Cornfed thinks: Just about the last person who should be having fantasies about black women is Cornfed. :wink:
I am not Cornfed (though I might eat more maize than he does). For looks, that is not 'my kind of woman', but everyone has different tastes for looks. She's too stout and her legs are too big, and facially.... But people look different and so it is a good thing that people are attracted to different things.

Anyway, I saw a stunner who was probably about 18 with a big afro like that (probably not quite as big), thin with more Caucasian features, on the 4th at the park before the fireworks. She was maybe biracial or a quadroon or something like that-- very stunning, and she could really rock that fro.

This should be a lesson to men on here who think no woman can be attracted to them because they think they are too ugly, too scrawny, too hairy, or whatever.

I remember being in Asia at some point I got kind of almost self-conscious about my hairy legs and arms. But my then future wife had a conversation, maybe it was about the time we got engaged, where she told me she really liked a hairy man. She touched my arm hair when she said it. I thought my nose was too big, and she liked my nose.

Single men need to realize that women are varied in what they like. There are men who are attractive to maybe 80% of women for looks, some men who 5% might go for, some men less. Wherever you are on the scale... you just need to find one available women, one woman who has what you want and you have what she wants.

I see some of the girls some of the guys like her, like Lucas88, and it's like the opposite of what I find attractive. But if we all liked
My life is garbage
Freshman Poster

Post by My life is garbage »

MrMan wrote:
July 6th, 2023, 9:44 am

Single men need to realize that women are varied in what they like. There are men who are attractive to maybe 80% of women for looks, some men who 5% might go for, some men less. Wherever you are on the scale... you just need to find one available women, one woman who has what you want and you have what she wants.
You are thinking like a man. Women are far more discriminatory in what they are attracted to compared to men, especially in western countries. Social media and online dating have made this even worse where even the fattest pigs have hundreds of men in their inboxes daily.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

My life is garbage wrote:
July 6th, 2023, 9:56 am
MrMan wrote:

You are thinking like a man. Women are far more discriminatory in what they are attracted to compared to men, especially in western countries. Social media and online dating have made this even worse where even the fattest pigs have hundreds of men in their inboxes daily.
Maybe so, but don't overgeneralize. When faced with pictures on a screen, western women may be more picky than men. In person personally is more important.
My life is garbage
Freshman Poster

Post by My life is garbage »

MrMan wrote:
July 8th, 2023, 6:47 am
MrMan wrote:

Maybe so, but don't overgeneralize. When faced with pictures on a screen, western women may be more picky than men. In person personally is more important.
Again, you're thinking like a man. To females your face, bone structure, height, etc. are your personality. This doesn't suddenly change offline. Women, especially western women, are the most shallow creatures you can think of.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

July 8th, 2023, 8:17 am
MrMan wrote:
July 8th, 2023, 6:47 am
MrMan wrote:

Again, you're thinking like a man. To females your face, bone structure, height, etc. are your personality. This doesn't suddenly change offline. Women, especially western women, are the most shallow creatures you can think of.
I've got daughters. I can't tell if boys are good-looking. I don't let them actually date in high school, but there is a boy who liked my daughter and gave her a Valentine. He's a nice kid, and my children spend time in the same youth group, and the two like each other. We just don't let them go off alone, but they hang out together in the same group. My other daughter, when he gave her the Valentine, said she didn't think he was all that good-looking.

My daughter hadn't paid him much attention before he gave her the Valentine. She's young, of course, and that may make a difference. But there are some girls out there who might be interested in a man if he pays her some attention.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Need more fried chicken and watermelon and a check from the gubment. Sheeeeiiiiiitttt!!!!!!!!!
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!