What is your solution to blacks?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: What is your solution to blacks?

Post by willymonfrete »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 1:40 pm
willymonfrete wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 1:31 pm
August 29th, 2023, 4:09 pm
Cornfed wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 3:58 pm
August 29th, 2023, 3:42 pm
What do you think?
If you stop feeding them when there is no economic use for them then logically they will starve and turn much of the US into Mogadishu while they're doing it. It would be better to just kill them. Segregation is an interim measure that always breaks down. What then? There is no real solution there.
Bad news for you.
We got 40.1 million Blacks in the U.S alone.
https://minorityhealth.hhs.gov/omh/brow ... population.

We are going to need lot of firepower and ammo to wipe out 40.1 million black people.
I believe Kradmelder's Segregation is not a perfect solution but it will keep the nigs obedient enough to be useful for the greater good and keep them at bay. Of course.. the Apartheid thing will break down if there are parasite Jews and traitor white guilt liberals in the government.

Another solution I can think of is make a bioweapon that only target black people or a programmable nanobots that will only wipe out black people only. It would be much more efficient, but nanomachines are not even fully operational yet. The apartheid is a good stopgap.
Dude,we could just vax them by claiming the russians sent a biological weapon to destroy blacks,americans already believe the communist russians are neo-nazis.

just vax them all .

get a nigga 4 pay like obama to spread the vax among blacks.
Actually a good idea, but Beware, Pixel--dude doesn't like it when you talk about genocide a whole race and his girlfriend is black.
Just for your information. Beware the mod man.
Thanks,I deleted it.Don't want to get a ban because of going against the snowflakery.

I'm not even racist,I just don't consider negroes to be a 'race'rather than a different 'species'.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

@willymonfrete

Your welcome. :)
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

August 30th, 2023, 1:47 pm
Cornfed wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 1:46 pm
Actually a good idea, but Beware, Pixel--dude doesn't like it when you talk about genocide a whole race and his girlfriend is black.
There are presumably laws regulating the keeping of dangerous exotic housepets. Presumably he could get a permit for her if he had access to the appropriate facilities.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Funniest sh*t I have ever heard.
brother,see this tghread

https://looksmax.org/threads/racial-dif ... an.415549/

non-thai like asians bred twice in history with denisovans,making them superior to even caucasoids that did so once with neanderthals.

that's why they have high iq and solid morals wherever they go,in general outside massive brainwashing experiments like the USA and east asian american Gen Z.

Native americans also have around 20% neanderthal autosamal dna in some cases.they're also superior.

I am really not a white supremacist,I just am against mixing socially and sexually with dangerous simian clusters.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Cornfed wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 1:46 pm
There are presumably laws regulating the keeping of dangerous exotic housepets. Presumably he could get a permit for her if he had access to the appropriate facilities.
You're out of order. I've allowed your vile rubbish on this forum. But don't make shit personal by talking about my partner like that. Keep your thoughts on my partner to yourself in future.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@willymonfrete
@Natural_Born_Cynic

I know how you guys feel about black people. I won't censor any of your opinions or ban you for having these opinions even though I disagree with them. But don't be like that shameless piece of shit @Cornfed and make shit personal by talking about my partner like that. It's unnecessary. Keep those opinions to yourselves please.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 3:01 pm
@willymonfrete
@Natural_Born_Cynic

I know how you guys feel about black people. I won't censor any of your opinions or ban you for having these opinions even though I disagree with them. But don't be like that shameless piece of shit @Cornfed and make shit personal by talking about my partner like that. It's unnecessary. Keep those opinions to yourselves please.
I understand. It's one thing to discuss about politically incorrect contents for ranting purposes(We all do that here), but it is crossing the line when someone insults someone else's family members like that. Honestly I wasn't expecting him to say that and didn't understand where did that come from.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 3:01 pm
@willymonfrete
@Natural_Born_Cynic

Cornfed crossed the line.I definately understand your ire for what he did.Unlike him I rarely ever talk about this topic anyway,and unlike him I live smack in the middle of the ghetto,he doesn't even have to deal with blacks,so I don't understand his obsession with them.
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Post by vlkmo »

publicduende wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 1:17 am
Yohan wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 10:57 pm
Black people in USA are acting often as crybabies, claiming to be victims, accusing white people for their shortcomings, solely because their great-grandfathers more than 100 years ago were working as slaves, they also envy Asian American people who are economically much more successful and commit by far less crimes etc.
That's because,in the US there, for a good decade now there has been an agenda to promote black culture over their own (WASP). @Cornfed isn't that wrong in saying that blacks and the "black" mentality (which includes expecting free handouts for contributing next to nothing) is destroying the host culture. The nuance here is that this not being perpetrated by the black themselves.

It's the elites who are weaponising blacks, in fact every ethnical minority, against the remaining, non-Jewish, non-elite upper and middle class. Classic divide and conquer agenda, spiced up by the woke message that "we need more inclusivity and equality". That's what's destroying the US and much of the "progressive" West.
If anything, it's because of the existence of government-created racial categories that is perpetuating the D&C.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed's comments are extreme, often over the top. However it should not be wrong to talk about there is clearly something wrong going on within black communities, and not only in USA, but for example also in UK.

This is a fairly interesting article: (full article, link above)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... nsult.html
Thugs rampaging with zombie knives. Eight stabbings, 75 police officers hurt. Open drug use. And revellers urinating in gardens. To call this a celebration of black culture is an insult

-----

This year eight men were stabbed — with two of them remaining in intensive care with serious injuries.

More than 75 police officers were attacked, some punched and kicked, one was sexually assaulted. Six officers were bitten and others were urinated on from upstairs windows.

Thugs with machetes were filmed running through the streets amid a terrifying air of menace. More than 300 people were arrested for violence, sexual offences and possession of drugs and dangerous weapons.

-----

Susan Hall, the Conservative mayoral candidate for London, has been lambasted for saying Notting Hill Carnival is ‘dangerous’ and claiming there is ‘a problem with crime’ in the black community.

London Mayor Sadiq Khan cynically accused her of trying to spark ‘crude culture wars’.

No matter that, under Mayor Khan, London has suffered an epidemic of gun and knife violence, with 70 people murdered in the capital so far this year.

The point is that Ms Hall is right — black communities are disproportionately affected. Of the 99 people aged under 25 who died in knife attacks between March 2021 and March 2022, 31 were black.

That’s nearly a third — yet black people make up only four per cent of the UK population. It shouldn’t be taboo to make this point.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://www.statista.com/chart/18376/us ... ic-origin/

Less crime? Really?
Black Incarceration Rates Are Dropping in the U.S.

Apr 19, 2023
The incarceration rate of Black men in the U.S. has been dropping after reaching a high in 2001. Yet, the rate at which Black U.S. men are imprisoned is still many times that of the white and more than double that of the Hispanic male population, showing huge racial discrepancies in the criminal justice system.

.....the likelihood of a Black men spending time behind bars in their lifetime was 1 in 3, while it was 1 in 17 for all U.S. men.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

My solution to blacks? Exterminate most of them. Of course that's my solution to all races, and to humanity in general.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

fschmidt wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 11:07 pm
My solution to blacks? Exterminate most of them. Of course that's my solution to all races, and to humanity in general.
If it was for you, everybody but you, your mom and your sister would have to die because they don't deserve to be alive :)
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

fschmidt wrote:
August 30th, 2023, 11:07 pm
and to humanity in general.
Hmm, I know that there are many, many good-natured, kind, and compassionate people in the world. I see them here in Peru and I've been around good people in all the countries I've lived in.

As for my enemies, I've literally spent countless hours in my mind thinking of new ways to torture them. I love to think of how I can use physical pain and psychological pain to make them endure the most painful mental and physical torture possible. I've thought about taking a knife and carving one guy's face and then showing him a mirror and then saying "How do you like your new face?"

It's interesting. One guy has already passed away. And when I found out about it, I regretted not finding where his fat, smelly ass lived and hurting him bad. I wanted to take his fat, smell face and carve him a new face before he passed. Well, now I can't do that because he's dead. Even in his 50s he was a narcissistic, manipulative person. That poor wretch never really figured out how to be truly happy and peaceful. So for the enemies that are still alive, I've often thought that I may need to hurry up in my plans for them!

Knowing that there are good people in the world does give me hope. Living in SE Asia literally saved my life from the awful, selfish bastards in America.
Last edited by kangarunner on August 31st, 2023, 10:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

kangarunner wrote:
August 31st, 2023, 10:31 pm
Hmm, I know that there are many, many good-natured, kind, and compassionate people in the world. I see them here in Peru and I've been around good people in all the countries I've lived in.

As for my enemies, I've literally spent countless hours in my mind thinking of new ways to torture them. I love to think of how I can use physical pain and psychological pain to make them endure the most painful mental and physical torture possible. I've thought about taking a knife and carving one guy's face and then showing him a mirror and then saying "How do you like your new face?"

Knowing that there are good people in the world does give me hope. Living in SE Asia literally saved my life from the awful, selfish bastards in America.
Good people should be able to create good things. What good things do these people that you mention create?

To my knowledge, Anabaptist furniture is the only thing of quality currently being produced in the world (and my software, of course).