After the White Man relinquished power in South Africa, it has descended into darkness

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: After the White Man relinquished power in South Africa, it has descended into darkness

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

They sure did.... mmm hmm.

Lies told about the Apartheid. Apartheid was the best thing happened to black people
viewtopic.php?style=11&t=35674
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: After the White Man relinquished power in South Africa, it has descended into darkness

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

And the same shit is about to happen to European white nations since they are doing the exact same shit there. Giving up everything to black and Muslim invaders. Every time I see these videos and photographs, the vast majority of people who are invading are mostly young males. You have to ask why do these nations want all these men from Africa and Muslim nations flooding into their country? Why not just invite more Europeans instead? Do everyone want to have their own Black and Brown population?

It's one thing if they were only getting Ukraine refugees because at least they are European, but instead you bring in a massive influx of Nigs and Sand Nigs from Africa and Islamic countries, MALES that outnumber the vast majority of women invaders/migrants or whatever they are called. And it doesn't help that you have retarded White women advocating for it and some of their soft cock liberal faggotry males drooling over the day they get to watch their women f**k these men before their very own eyes like the gay cuck defeated loser that they are.

I hope they get what they got whats coming to them for being so damn ignorant, I hope the Muslims remove the rights from the women. It will teach them a good lesson for their own stupidity. The easiest way to defeat Caucasians anywhere in the world is by constantly labeling them as racist, or bigoted, guilt trip the shit out of them until they surrender and they fold every single time because they don't have the balls to tell who ever is guilt tripping them to go f**k themselves. Nationalist leaders fall for it every single time, they let people on the left taunt them into giving up and betraying their own people. The left never tries this shit on Africans or Islamic nations because those nations aren't afraid to tell them off. This is why LBGTQ isn't promoted so aggressively in Africa and Islamic nations, they made it perfectly clear what they'll do if the West keep trying to force it on them.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
September 18th, 2023, 9:41 pm
And the same shit is about to happen to European white nations since they are doing the exact same shit there. Giving up everything to black and Muslim invaders. Every time I see these videos and photographs, the vast majority of people who are invading are mostly young males. You have to ask why do these nations want all these men from Africa and Muslim nations flooding into their country? Why not just invite more Europeans instead? Do everyone want to have their own Black and Brown population?

It's one thing if they were only getting Ukraine refugees because at least they are European, but instead you bring in a massive influx of Nigs and Sand Nigs from Africa and Islamic countries, MALES that outnumber the vast majority of women invaders/migrants or whatever they are called. And it doesn't help that you have retarded White women advocating for it and some of their soft cock liberal faggotry males drooling over the day they get to watch their women f**k these men before their very own eyes like the gay cuck defeated loser that they are.

I hope they get what they got whats coming to them for being so damn ignorant, I hope the Muslims remove the rights from the women. It will teach them a good lesson for their own stupidity. The easiest way to defeat Caucasians anywhere in the world is by constantly labeling them as racist, or bigoted, guilt trip the shit out of them until they surrender and they fold every single time because they don't have the balls to tell who ever is guilt tripping them to go f**k themselves. Nationalist leaders fall for it every single time, they let people on the left taunt them into giving up and betraying their own people. The left never tries this shit on Africans or Islamic nations because those nations aren't afraid to tell them off. This is why LBGTQ isn't promoted so aggressively in Africa and Islamic nations, they made it perfectly clear what they'll do if the West keep trying to force it on them.
It's a "trend" now for white nations to import millions of niggers into their country. They want to see themselves as "morally superior" than others and they indirectly wants to make up for their dark past which is colonialism. In addition, white men are mostly emasculated and politically compliant already so that's why women wants more excitement and more masculine males on demand. The politicians also wants to stay in power by giving votes to those niggers, so those niggers can vote for them for more handouts.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
September 19th, 2023, 4:48 am

It's a "trend" now for white nations to import millions of niggers into their country. They want to see themselves as "morally superior" than others and they indirectly wants to make up for their dark past which is colonialism. In addition, white men are mostly emasculated and politically compliant already so that's why women wants more excitement and more masculine males on demand. The politicians also wants to stay in power by giving votes to those niggers, so those niggers can vote for them for more handouts.
Let them feel morally superior all they want, they won't have anything left when these people get done taking everything. It's beyond me why they feel this way. Blacks harm blacks every day and I Don't see them apologizing for it. If sex is the only shit women care about then I feel sorry for them because those "masculine" men from Africa and Islamic nations aren't going to produce shit that benefit those countries. LBGTQ people already feel betrayed by Islamics, they are already finding out first hand when they took down those pride flags. LBGTQ people were all of a sudden shocked and surprised to find out these invaders hate their asses and Conservatives are enjoying every minute of the betrayal because LBGTQ people are too afraid to challenge Muslims, so intead they just stand around stupid and watch as their pride stuff gets destroyed by them. Caucasian men are only emasculine because they were forced to accept feminism, and because they are afraid of being labeled Misognist as well. Muslim and Africans don't care about any of that shit, so if women don't want to have rights anymore so be it. I saw a video where these 16 year old girls fled to the Middle east to marry these Isis soldiers, a few weeks later the girls were crying and begging to come back home to Europe but they were not allowed back.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

September 19th, 2023, 7:38 am
September 19th, 2023, 4:48 am

Let them feel morally superior all they want, they won't have anything left when these people get done taking everything. It's beyond me why they feel this way. Blacks harm blacks every day and I Don't see them apologizing for it. If sex is the only shit women care about then I feel sorry for them because those "masculine" men from Africa and Islamic nations aren't going to produce shit that benefit those countries. LBGTQ people already feel betrayed by Islamics, they are already finding out first hand when they took down those pride flags. LBGTQ people were all of a sudden shocked and surprised to find out these invaders hate their asses and Conservatives are enjoying every minute of the betrayal because LBGTQ people are too afraid to challenge Muslims, so intead they just stand around stupid and watch as their pride stuff gets destroyed by them. Caucasian men are only emasculine because they were forced to accept feminism, and because they are afraid of being labeled Misognist as well. Muslim and Africans don't care about any of that shit, so if women don't want to have rights anymore so be it. I saw a video where these 16 year old girls fled to the Middle east to marry these Isis soldiers, a few weeks later the girls were crying and begging to come back home to Europe but they were not allowed back.
Most women, liberals and politicians are the same. They never think about the "Long Term". The three parties are rule by their emotions, "feel goods" and empty platitudes. That's why Politicans gave power to women and liberals, so they can easy get votes and provide with their voters with "fantasy goodies" in return, without thinking about the long term consequences of their vote. It's an unholy deal made in hell.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

September 18th, 2023, 12:58 pm
They sure did.... mmm hmm.

Lies told about the Apartheid. Apartheid was the best thing happened to black people
viewtopic.php?style=11&t=35674
It's because you are an utter idiot and an absolute cretin, you should be on your hands and knees kissing the ass of African Americans you ungrateful **** :lol: