EXCLUSIVE: Cardinal Müller says mass migration is being used to destroy national identities

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Cardinal Müller says mass migration is being used to destroy national identities

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

kangarunner wrote:
December 8th, 2023, 5:53 am
@WanderingProtagonist This one is for you. He makes a juxtaposition of the UK and Dubai. One everyone misbehaves because they can and the other everyone behaves because they fear the rule of law.

At 1:50 - "There are people who are exploiting the UK because of its softness, because it is a soft target."

Why is it soft? What makes it a soft target? Liberal white people?

At 2:05 - "There is no way they can possibly fix it because the populace itself are not acknowledging the problem to its true extent because they're matrix minded and the news says its not that bad. And they're also not hard-heartened enough to fix it."

At 2:18 - "We're in Dubai now. We have 200 different nationalities and 85% immigration rate and zero crime. Do you know why? Because people fear the law."

I hate the UK, and even if a country had a lot of immigrants and no crime, it still would change the landscape of the place.
The whole point of visiting another place is not to live in a place you don't want to be. If you went to Vietnam you are there because you are around Vietnamese people, now what if they became only 8% of the population? You would still be living in Vietnam but it wouldn't feel like you were in Vietnam anymore. It would just be that country with the name but the culture itself would be erased. I also don't believe people really fear the law, they just don't have any people ballsey enough to challenge that law.

MS-13 don't look like the type of people who fear the law, gangs in Brazil don't fear the law either, these dudes outright challenge the law every day back and forth violence with law enforcement. Personally I rather live where there are no large influx of immigrants, I've lived in America for years and now it feels like I'm not even in America anymore. That's why I agree with what Muller was saying. I don't get along with blacks because I can't stand them, but I also hate the whites here too. Mainly any of the Liberal and Conservative ones. With all the Hispanics moving in, they'll pretty much take over and will only look out for their own. Blacks are worried that once there are more Hispanics outnumbering them, they'll have to compete against them for the few resources left. As I said before they are already bitter and mad at them for getting all that extra gov help while they are getting breadcrumbs despite all the "diversity" hiring that's promoting blacks in positions that whites are being declined for even if they qualify for such positions. But that's not enough for them, they also want all that "free" money the illegals are getting.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Cardinal Müller says mass migration is being used to destroy national identities

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

@WanderingProtagonist
@kangarunner

True that.
White people getting repressed and systematically butchered in a nation their ancestor has created. Thanks to the Jews and the white race traitors.
You don't see that sh*t in Dubai or Saudi Arabia because they make those darkies "behave" by chopping their hands off when stealing or they don't invite the nation wrecking "Jews" into their country. That's why zero crime rate. What a pity. And White Women like to open their legs to darkies thinking marrying one is "politically correct", mud sharking left and right.

East Asians are standing strong, but unfortunately, they also suffer from the kak disease rot culture and ideology spread by Jewnited states of Americ*nts.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
December 8th, 2023, 6:48 am
kangarunner wrote:
@WanderingProtagonist This one is for you. He makes a juxtaposition of the UK and Dubai. One everyone misbehaves because they can and the other everyone behaves because they fear the rule of law.

At 1:50 - "There are people who are exploiting the UK because of its softness, because it is a soft target."

At 2:05 - "There is no way they can possibly fix it because the populace itself are not acknowledging the problem to its true extent because they're matrix minded and the news says its not that bad. And they're also not hard-heartened enough to fix it."

At 2:18 - "We're in Dubai now. We have 200 different nationalities and 85% immigration rate and zero crime. Do you know why? Because people fear the law."

I hate the UK, and even if a country had a lot of immigrants and no crime, it still would change the landscape of the place.
The whole point of visiting another place is not to live in a place you don't want to be. If you went to Vietnam you are there because you are around Vietnamese people, now what if they became only 8% of the population? You would still be living in Vietnam but it wouldn't feel like you were in Vietnam anymore. It would just be that country with the name but the culture itself would be erased. I also don't believe people really fear the law, they just don't have any people ballsey enough to challenge that law.

MS-13 don't look like the type of people who fear the law, gangs in Brazil don't fear the law either, these dudes outright challenge the law every day back and forth violence with law enforcement. Personally I rather live where there are no large influx of immigrants, I've lived in America for years and now it feels like I'm not even in America anymore. That's why I agree with what Muller was saying. I don't get along with blacks because I can't stand them, but I also hate the whites here too. Mainly any of the Liberal and Conservative ones. With all the Hispanics moving in, they'll pretty much take over and will only look out for their own. Blacks are worried that once there are more Hispanics outnumbering them, they'll have to compete against them for the few resources left. As I said before they are already bitter and mad at them for getting all that extra gov help while they are getting breadcrumbs despite all the "diversity" hiring that's promoting blacks in positions that whites are being declined for even if they qualify for such positions. But that's not enough for them, they also want all that "free" money the illegals are getting.
Tate is praising Dubai but Dubai exists because the US helps them exist. Otherwise some country would kick their ass. The US guarantees them there existence. Remember when Irak invaded Kuwait. Remember also when Arabs countries wanted to invade Khatar? Turkey helped it. So midget countries mean nothing.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

galii wrote:
December 8th, 2023, 7:41 am
kangarunner wrote:

Tate is praising Dubai but Dubai exists because the US helps them exist. Otherwise some country would kick their ass. The US guarantees them there existence. Remember when Irak invaded Kuwait. Remember also when Arabs countries wanted to invade Khatar? Turkey helped it. So midget countries mean nothing.
That's why Dubai is loaded while Jewnited States of Americ*nt citizens are eyeball deep in Debt. :)
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
December 8th, 2023, 8:01 am
galii wrote:
kangarunner wrote:

That's why Dubai is loaded while Jewnited States of Americ*nt citizens are eyeball deep in Debt. :)
Oil money plus slave labor does wonders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJuqe6sre2I
Dubai Is A Parody Of The 21st Century
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

galii wrote:
kangarunner wrote:

I don't even like Tate, that guy have a face that I want to punch. f**k him.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

December 8th, 2023, 7:11 am
@WanderingProtagonist
@kangarunner

True that.
White people getting repressed and systematically butchered in a nation their ancestor has created. Thanks to the Jews and the white race traitors.
You don't see that sh*t in Dubai or Saudi Arabia because they make those darkies "behave" by chopping their hands off when stealing or they don't invite the nation wrecking "Jews" into their country. That's why zero crime rate. What a pity. And White Women like to open their legs to darkies thinking marrying one is "politically correct", mud sharking left and right.

East Asians are standing strong, but unfortunately, they also suffer from the kak disease rot culture and ideology spread by Jewnited states of Americ*nts.
That's why I want to earn enough and leave all Western countries at this point. But as I told other members here, I have a tough time finding a place because they are all owned by the same goddamn people. At least a vast majority of them are owned by them.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

December 8th, 2023, 9:31 am
@WanderingProtagonist
@kangarunner

True that.

That's why I want to earn enough and leave all Western countries at this point. But as I told other members here, I have a tough time finding a place because they are all owned by the same goddamn people. At least a vast majority of them are owned by them.
You can thank your Federal Reserve ZOG overlords for that. The Landlords in Jewunited States have to raise rent every year because of inflation and increasing property tax. I don't know which country suits you.....
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

December 8th, 2023, 9:45 am
@WanderingProtagonist
@kangarunner

True that.

You can thank your Federal Reserve ZOG overlords for that. The Landlords in Jewunited States have to raise rent every year because of inflation and increasing property tax. I don't know which country suits you.....
None of them do. Because I can't live in a third world
country like some people even though I already do. If I was old like
Yohan then almost anywhere would be fine because I would be too damn old to give a shit anymore.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

December 8th, 2023, 9:47 am
@WanderingProtagonist
@kangarunner

True that.

Yohan then almost anywhere would be fine because I would be too damn old to give a shit anymore.
Well.. you can try to live on the Moon like that Elon Musk guy. (He is trying to get to Mars anyway) If you don't like Planet Earth.
I really don't blame you. This planet needs to be cleansed.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

December 8th, 2023, 9:52 am
@WanderingProtagonist
@kangarunner

True that.

Well.. you can try to live on the Moon like that Elon Musk guy. (He is trying to get to Mars anyway) If you don't like Planet Earth.
I know you were just joking and what not, but in all seriousness...I don't know anymore. If I was as old as my grandmother I wouldn't even be aware of any of this stuff. She's almost 100 years old, but she'll be able to rest peacefully without having to concern herself with any of this BS going on in the world today. In fact anyone who dies before things get overly bad will be blessed enough to know they won't have to be around to see or experience it. The biggest problem I have with this world is the lack of Good willed people willing or able to do anything. Paul Roberts wrote an article about how the truth is being suppressed, how people are being imprisoned for revealing too much. https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2023/1 ... valueless/

I don't know if heroes ever existed in this world or not because every timeline was different. There use to be noble individuals in history...But today it seems like there aren't any around. Just evil as shit men and women running everything. It truly does require a sense of humanity to stand up to whats going on right now. And nobody in position of authority or anything possess this trait.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

December 8th, 2023, 10:07 am

I know you were just joking and what not, but in all seriousness...I don't know anymore. If I was as old as my grandmother I wouldn't even be aware of any of this stuff. She's almost 100 years old, but she'll be able to rest peacefully without having to concern herself with any of this BS going on in the world today. In fact anyone who dies before things get overly bad will be blessed enough to know they won't have to be around to see or experience it. The biggest problem I have with this world is the lack of Good willed people willing or able to do anything. Paul Roberts wrote an article about how the truth is being suppressed, how people are being imprisoned for revealing too much. https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2023/1 ... valueless/

I don't know if heroes ever existed in this world or not because every timeline was different. There use to be noble individuals in history...But today it seems like there aren't any around. Just evil as shit men and women running everything. It truly does require a sense of humanity to stand up to whats going on right now. And nobody in position of authority or anything possess this trait.
Yeah I was just joking about you living on the moon. :lol: I can't really give you much advice either.
I'm pretty much invisible in Jewunited States. Can be both a blessing or a curse I guess. I don't wind up with vile Americ*nts yet I have to go abroad to get some p*ssy. South Korean p*ssy is out of question because Korean women has turned into a psychopathic, materialistic, vapid little c*nts just like Americ*nts. I'm pretty much a cheapstake too which is a red flag for women because women like unnecessary expensive bullsh*t and decorate their f*cking house with thousand dollar furniture and all kind of sh*t from Crate and Barrel. Women would rather live in a house of lies then one made with truth.

Yohan is 70 year old Austrian men retired in Japan and has a house in Thailand. So he doesn't need to give a f*ck and just say politically correct things in this forum. Who cares right?
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

December 8th, 2023, 10:35 am

Yeah I was just joking about you living on the moon. :lol: I can't really give you much advice either.
I'm pretty much invisible in Jewunited States. Can be both a blessing or a curse I guess. I don't wind up with vile Americ*nts yet I have to go abroad to get some p*ssy. South Korean p*ssy is out of question because Korean women has turned into a psychopathic, materialistic, vapid little c*nts just like Americ*nts. I'm pretty much a cheapstake too which is a red flag for women because women like unnecessary expensive bullsh*t and decorate their f*cking house with thousand dollar furniture and all kind of sh*t from Crate and Barrel. Women would rather live in a house of lies then one made with truth.

Yohan is 70 year old Austrian men retired in Japan and has a house in Thailand. So he doesn't need to give a f*ck and just say politically correct things in this forum. Who cares right?
Well you could do gratitude training. Think about it.In the past most of the people were basically kind of slaves who had to work their ass off. Nowadays we often live better than kings. We have air condition, planes, refrigerator and so much more.

Having not to work anymore is a big thing and getting the romantic urge out of the system is great if possible. Cheap Philippines did a ok job for me. I feel like I did my humble bucket list.

Btw. in 5 years AI will take over anyway. So a new world might come. Funny thing an AI guy said if the AI wants to kill us it could find death cultist and bring them to power. He might find some on this forum.lol.

The AI would then blackmail people to do the dirty jobs. Fun times coming.lol.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

galii wrote:
December 8th, 2023, 10:45 am
December 8th, 2023, 10:35 am

Well you could do gratitude training. Think about it.In the past most of the people were basically kind of slaves who had to work their ass off. Nowadays we often live better than kings. We have air condition, planes, refrigerator and so much more.

Having not to work anymore is a big thing and getting the romantic urge out of the system is great if possible. Cheap Philippines did a ok job for me. I feel like I did my humble bucket list.

Btw. in 5 years AI will take over anyway. So a new world might come. Funny thing an AI guy said if the AI wants to kill us it could find death cultist and bring them to power. He might find some on this forum.lol.

The AI would then blackmail people to do the dirty jobs. Fun times coming.lol.
Gratitude training? :lol:

Well If AI becomes advanced than the elites won't need billions of useless eaters at all.
Men vs Machine.. here we go.
In the past, it was always bunch of hairless apes fighting for resources in a dirtball of a planet.
But in the future, it will be bunch of hairless apes vs Metal exo-skeleton machines in a post apocalypic war.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

December 7th, 2023, 11:42 pm
Lucas88 wrote:
December 7th, 2023, 4:58 pm
willymonfrete wrote:
December 7th, 2023, 2:18 pm
We all agree the jews must be eliminated,so instead of muslim people in a situation you would do the exact same thing in,go after the jews,I see europeans especially their right wing kissing up to jews and hating innocent people that just want safety and a decent standard of life,hard to pick sides here.
This is true.

The Kabbalists right now are looking to stir up animosity between the West and the Islamic world and then provoke a large-scale war between the two with the current situation in Israel being the catalyst. And, unfortunately, a large part of the far right in America and Europe has been led to support Israel while hating Muslims. In fact, just today a read an article about Geert Wilders declaring his admiration for Israel as the "last bastion of civilization" in the Middle East. Smh :roll:

At the same time, Chabad views the European-Islamic war to come as a fulfilment of biblical prophecy and a necessary step for the arrival of Mashiach – i.e., Edom and Ishmael must fight each other with sword and blood and then both fall into the abyss. This means that Chabad will try to make it happen through the various world leaders under their control (e.g., Netanyahu, Biden, Trump, etc.).

All people who are sane and who are not brainwashed by Israel-worshipping Evangelical fanatics and pro-Jewish right-wing propaganda must seek to avoid conflict with other Gentile groups and turn our attention to the Jewish elite – the same Jewish elite which views us all as cattle and wants to lead us all to our destruction. The more Gentile groups realize that only the Jews are our enemy and that war among different Gentile groups is undesirable the better. I've advocated for a long time now for a Pan-Gentile alliance against the Jew World Order (just like Lucas Gage does).
@willymonfrete Right Wing and left Wing are equally the same at this point. Its like I said before I don't care about either side, Muslims or Jews, left or right. Why is it that people have to move into white nations anyway for a "better standard of life" like they can't find a better standard of life in one of the vast majority of wealthy Arab nations. I don't see the standard of life even getting better in Europe or America anyway. Wages are going down because of all these migrant invaders, some states are getting more and more homeless people...It's so bad in Chicago you have blacks begging for Trump to come back because they think he'll keep his word and deport all these people.

Saudia Arabia also isn't a poor country so I don't see why these people don't just migrate to other Islamic nations where they belong.
European people in general are sick of their countries being flooded with non-Europeans regardless of what life these people want. Right Wingers just care about the wealth and money which is the only reason they are even siding with these demons. So they'll do anything to defend and protect them....That's why I hope that story gets out and it damages the U.S. and all the Elites.

At the end of the day, the Jews own everybody including the Left Leaning Governments. None of them are going to break away from worshipping the Jews as long as their is something in it for them. They don't care about their own people, they don't care about defending the sovereignty of their nation, nothing. For all we know they probably promised all these worthless leaders an endless supply of wealth, or maybe a place to live within their walls of Israel if they agree to allow them to destroy every other country. The problem with this world is lack of will power....

And because they own the goddamn military, people are standing around waiting for shit to get ugly before they go into a panic, and you know what they'll be saying? "Pray to the lord! Ask GOD to protect you!" Religious people are worthless as f**k during desperate times. When they start telling you to pray instead of taking actual action, it's their way of saying "It's hopeless, nothing can be done." So they fake that something can be done by simply praying. 80,000,000 people died during WWII, imagine the number of us who would perish if a third one ever happens....It's hard for me to trust faith when that many people have died because of conflict that never ends. They brainwashed Conservatives into being Jew worshipping idiots, they got all the liberals confused about their gender, sexuality, and identities etc. And then you have those of us who aren't neither yet our numbers are small compared to the people they've captured. Hell America still won't stop with the woke shit, they still brainwash kids in schools, they need to capture as many people as possible so any resistance is futile to near impossible now and in the future.
While it would be better for muslim refugees to go to rich muslim countries like saudi arabia,UAE and brunei,the main reason is because those countries likely due to western commands have strict immigration laws,and the governments of the west will accept muslim refugees and the majority of the population of muslims in these countries were guest workers from formerly or during that time actual euro-colonized countries.