EXCLUSIVE: Cardinal Müller says mass migration is being used to destroy national identities

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

EXCLUSIVE: Cardinal Müller says mass migration is being used to destroy national identities

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Finding the truth is depressing but I agree with this man, and usually I don't agree with religious figures. But he speaks the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/exclu ... dentities/
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Cardinal Müller says mass migration is being used to destroy national identities

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
December 6th, 2023, 9:50 am
Finding the truth is depressing but I agree with this man, and usually I don't agree with religious figures. But he speaks the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

You got that right. Feminism made women hate men, forced women into the work force diluting worker wages and plunged the birthrate of the nation. The Cherry on the top is "mass immigration" which will replace the native birthrate with immigrant birthrate and further drive down the wages of the work force while Corporate America makes huge profits.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Cardinal Müller says mass migration is being used to destroy national identities

Post by Lucas88 »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
December 6th, 2023, 10:02 am
You got that right. Feminism made women hate men, forced women into the work force diluting worker wages and plunged the birthrate of the nation. The Cherry on the top is "mass immigration" which will replace the native birthrate with immigrant birthrate and further drive down the wages of the work force while Corporate America makes huge profits.
The Jews especially want to destroy Europe and America because they regard people who are ethnically European as descendants of "Edom" or "Amalek" and their Kabbalistic writings speak of a promise according to which their demonic god will supposedly blot out our entire existence. That's why those despicable nose-gremlins have an agenda to flood Europe with non-European immigrants and have planned for the demise of European civilization through wars and poverty.

More generally, the Kabbalists want to exterminate the majority of the Gentile population since they regard us as impure souls originating from the primordial chaos of the sitra achra (i.e., the "dark side"). They regard our extermination as a process of "rectifying" the world, what in Hebrew they call tikkun olam. The Jewish elite intends to achieve this through harmful vaccines (i.e., the covid death vax), the war of Armageddon which they are looking to create as we speak, and artificially created mass poverty and starvation. The minority of survivors will become Noahides enslaved to the Jews and without any property of their own in the "World to Come" (see Great Reset).

This is all being orchestrated at the highest level by an apocalyptic-Messianic Kabbalah cult which sees it as its divine mission to destroy our nations, exterminate our bloodlines and enslave the few survivors. People need to wake up soon otherwise their only fate in the next decade will consist of being thrown into a mass grave.

The Kabbalists themselves say that Edom and Israel cannot coexist – one must dominate and destroy the other. Take notice, people. Our enemy has been revealed to us.

Video: Horrifying Secrets of the Kabbalah Revealed (with Christopher Jon Bjerknes)

https://eightify.app/summary/miscellane ... -news-live
Last edited by Lucas88 on December 6th, 2023, 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
December 6th, 2023, 11:20 am
The Jews especially want to destroy Europe and America because they regard people who are ethnically European as descendants of "Edom" or "Amalek" and their Kabbalistic writings speak of a promise according to which their demonic god will supposedly blot out our entire existence. That's why those despicable nose-gremlins have an agenda to flood Europe with non-European immigrants and have planned for the demise of European civilization through wars and poverty.

More generally, the Kabbalists want to exterminate the majority of the Gentile population since they regard us as impure souls originating from the primordial chaos of the sitra achra (i.e., the "dark side"). They regard our extermination as a process of "rectifying" the world, what in Hebrew they call tikkun olam. The Jewish elite intends to achieve this through harmful vaccines (i.e., the covid death vax), the war of Armageddon which they are looking to create as we speak, and artificially created mass poverty and starvation. The minority of survivors will become Noahides enslaved to the Jews and without any property of their own in the "World to Come" (see Great Reset).

This is all being orchestrated at the highest level by an apocalyptic-Messianic Kabbalah cult which sees it as its divine mission to destroy our nations, exterminate our bloodlines and enslave the few survivors. People need to wake up soon otherwise their only fate in the next decade will consist of being thrown into a mass grave.

The Kabbalists themselves say that Edom and Israel cannot coexist – one must dominate and destroy the other. Take notice, people. Our enemy has been revealed to us.
Well it's like a guy was telling me, without America's support they are nothing.
We can't stop them as long as America is willing to help them. The fact is we don't have any goddamn good people in any country doing anything. People just talk and reveal all of this but talking isn't good enough.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Corporat America is controlled and owned primarily by the central bankers and who might that be?
Time to Hide!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Lucas88 wrote:

Video: Horrifying Secrets of the Kabbalah Revealed (with Christopher Jon Bjerknes)

I agree. Good Analysis like always. I'm not much of a spirituality, religious type of guy. I'm agnostic theist.
That's why the Evil Kabbalist Jews should be banished and kicked out from Western governments or there should be a Nuremburg type trial for all the top Jews manipulating the Western governments and they should be tried and executed for the good of humanity. That's the path toward World Peace.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

December 7th, 2023, 6:40 am
Lucas88 wrote:

I agree. Good Analysis like always. I'm not much of a spirituality, religious type of guy. I'm agnostic theist.
That's why the Evil Kabbalist Jews should be banished and kicked out from Western governments or there should be a Nuremburg type trial for all the top Jews manipulating the Western governments and they should be tried and executed for the good of humanity. That's the path toward World Peace.
the problem is none of this shit is going to happen. These people are literately getting away with murder, and have full blown support from the f***ed up US Government and President who are supplying them with the weapons to do it. You have all these gov even the Arab ones, Russia, etc not doing shit. What I have learned from this whole war is that being a Jew means you can do whatever the f**k you want and nobody have the balls to even stop you including mass murdering children. I don't care about the Palestinians but the fact is this war has taught me that Jewish Elites are never going to be punished for the shit they are doing because the countries that can stop them aren't even trying to. Everyone was eager to go after Hitler, but how many people are eager to put an end to what Israel is doing?
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

December 7th, 2023, 8:48 am
Lucas88 wrote:

the problem is none of this shit is going to happen. These people are literately getting away with murder, and have full blown support from the f***ed up US Government and President who are supplying them with the weapons to do it. You have all these gov even the Arab ones, Russia, etc not doing shit. What I have learned from this whole war is that being a Jew means you can do whatever the f**k you want and nobody have the balls to even stop you including mass murdering children. I don't care about the Palestinians but the fact is this war has taught me that Jewish Elites are never going to be punished for the shit they are doing because the countries that can stop them aren't even trying to. Everyone was eager to go after Hitler, but how many people are eager to put an end to what Israel is doing?
I would like to see Top Jews brought to justice, but unfortunately they run all the Central Banks and controls the currency.
Your also right.. We are f*cked unless the Russia and China and others form their own bloc to oppose the ZOG influence.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

There is nothing genuinely spiritual about the Kabbalah - unless of course you take at face value certain rabbis' claims that they telepathically communicate with reptilian entities and Metatron which is supposed to be a borg-like hivemind (the whole religion is just downright bizarre :? ). Instead, the Kabbalah, just like the Torah and the rest of the Hebrew Bible, is nothing more than an ideology of Jewish supremacy and a blueprint for Jewish world domination and Gentile enslavement and extermination which masquerades as a higher mystical doctrine.

Here Rabbi Mizrachi, quoting the Book of Zechariah, talks about how in the Messianic Age only a tiny minority of Gentiles will learn the Torah, recognize the superiority of the Jews and therefore survive while everybody else will die and leave behind a lot of wealth and money for the elect (he actually says this!!! :o ):

https://twitter.com/seethroughit2/statu ... 9232473434

There should no longer remain any doubt that what we're dealing with here is a genocidal death cult. :x

Indeed, getting rid of Judaism, the insane Kabbalists who seek to fulfill its genocidal prophecies and the rest of the Jewish elite is the path towards world peace. That's the true tikkun olam! LMAO! :lol:
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

December 7th, 2023, 8:53 am
December 7th, 2023, 8:48 am
Lucas88 wrote:

I would like to see Top Jews brought to justice, but unfortunately they run all the Central Banks and controls the currency.
Your also right.. We are f*cked unless the Russia and China and others form their own bloc to oppose the ZOG influence.
I think China are the only ones they can't control or mess with.
Still this world makes me angry as hell to even live in it anymore....
I just really hate it, and I understand how @Lucas88 feels about all of this.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
December 7th, 2023, 9:00 am
There is nothing genuinely spiritual about the Kabbalah - unless of course you take at face value certain rabbis' claims that they telepathically communicate with reptilian entities and Metatron which is supposed to be a borg-like hivemind (the whole religion is just downright bizarre :? ). Instead, the Kabbalah, just like the Torah and the rest of the Hebrew Bible, is nothing more than an ideology of Jewish supremacy and a blueprint for Jewish world domination and Gentile enslavement and extermination which masquerades as a higher mystical doctrine.

Here Rabbi Mizrachi, quoting the Book of Zechariah, talks about how in the Messianic Age only a tiny minority of Gentiles will learn the Torah, recognize the superiority of the Jews and therefore survive while everybody else will die and leave behind a lot of wealth and money for the elect (he actually says this!!! :o ):

https://twitter.com/seethroughit2/statu ... 9232473434

There should no longer remain any doubt that what we're dealing with here is a genocidal death cult. :x

Indeed, getting rid of Judaism, the insane Kabbalists who seek to fulfill its genocidal prophecies and the rest of the Jewish elite is the path towards world peace. That's the true tikkun olam! LMAO! :lol:
But nobody is going to do it though that's what I'm saying, all Western governments care about is f***ing money. Desantis is a faggot ass cunt, Nicki Haley is a bitch ass whore that they are grooming with their dick in her war mongering mouth. These people are all f***ing pathetic scumbags. Add on top of the fact so many idiot ass Conservatives and Christians are worshiping these mfers like they are too stupid to realize that everything that's going on is wrong. That just makes it worse, no matter how horrible all this violence is, people simply refuse to acknowledge the fact that this shit is terrible and these people need to be stopped before it does get to WWIII. Never in my life have I seen so many pitiful people living in fear of someone just because they own everything. It really boils my blood that the only time someone tries to fight evil is in fiction. In the real world it's literately allowed to prevail. 500+ Nations in this world and none of them give a shit, they think talking and writing useless blogs and articles is doing something. But if they arrested all the top Elites, force them to dismantle all their arms, everything the world would be better off. If an ordinary person were to go out and mass kill a bunch of people, they would be arrested and maybe even given the death penalty for it.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Here is another ugly rat-faced kike rabbi talking about how the mixing of Edom (the West) and Ishmael (Muslims), which is facilitated by the recent refugee crisis, serves as the fulfillment of Jewish prophecy:

https://twitter.com/seethroughit2/statu ... 6759796058
The idea of having these refugees come into Europe is no longer a matter of whether it's right or wrong. It's just simply fulfilment of what it was meant to be all along, it's a fulfillment of (unintelligible Hebrew word) in the prophecies. This has to happen and this is just another sign that we are nearing, you know, the completion of this tikkun of the entire world.

Remember that, according to the Kabbalah, Edom and Israel cannot coexist and the Messianic Age therefore cannot arrive until Edom is destroyed.

That's why the Jewish elite wants to utterly destroy Europe and America. :x

@WanderingProtagonist, @Natural_Born_Cynic, @WilliamSmith, @willymonfrete, @Pixel--Dude, @Winston, @MarcosZeitola
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
December 7th, 2023, 9:24 am
Here is another ugly rat-faced kike rabbi talking about how the mixing of Edom (the West) and Ishmael (Muslims), which is facilitated by the recent refugee crisis, serves as the fulfillment of Jewish prophecy:

https://twitter.com/seethroughit2/statu ... 6759796058
The idea of having these refugees come into Europe is no longer a matter of whether it's right or wrong. It's just simply fulfilment of what it was meant to be all along, it's a fulfillment of (unintelligible Hebrew word) in the prophecies. This has to happen and this is just another sign that we are nearing, you know, the completion of this tikkun of the entire world.

Remember that, according to the Kabbalah, Edom and Israel cannot coexist and the Messianic Age therefore cannot arrive until Edom is destroyed.

That's why the Jewish elite wants to utterly destroy Europe and America. :x

@WanderingProtagonist, @Natural_Born_Cynic, @WilliamSmith, @willymonfrete, @Pixel--Dude, @Winston, @MarcosZeitola
Those post aren't very popular, you would think a lot of people would be replying to that video post. When Lucas Gage talks about stuff related to the Jews everyone takes notice immediately. https://twitter.com/Lucas_Gage_?t=sfz0g ... Vf7Ng&s=09
Well I don't know what else can be said about all of this. I mean the fact that they aren't being opposed even after this genocidal shit going on...I see why Marcos was saying "they won." I mean someone is talking about destroying your country, and destroying your people. But then you go along with this shit anyway because you don't have the foresight to stand by your people and resist. And here we spend all this time worrying about WEF and what WEF wants to do, but they are only half the damn battle....

The Middle Ages sucked ass too but at least back then people were willing to fight against invasions. The more I see of these people talking shit and running their mouth about wanting to destroy people, it's hard to believe I'm not in a dream. I generally read a few articles here and there but just once I'd like to hear some good news about the Elites being fully prosecuted and removed..But the U.S. cares so much about wealth and less about people, we are stuck in this relationship until we are dead....I now know that the U.S. will always be govern by the same demons and when they decide to kill us all they'll succeed at doing it.

As long as people are brainwashed and unable to break away from it, we'll keep on losing. The mere fact they are committing genocide in two different ways (immigration and mass murdering) and allowed to do so unopposed has made me lose all hope. Not only are they free to hate us, they are also allowed to murder and erase us...Reading about these people has made my own life feel so meaningless too. I guess all that time when I was a kid I wasn't aware of any of this stuff...But from what I know these Jews had power over this country even when George Washington was around.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Muslims move to europe and America,for financial and living standards' reasons not because they want to invade,Blame the USA and Europe for creating wars in these countries and extracting wealth through a unbalanced trade system that makes Muslims want to leave their countries,You do not see Gulf Arabs move away because there is peace and economic stability.

This is pretty obvious.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Müller also believes the elites are committing a “genocide” by promoting abortion and euthanasia.
What a moron. Another example of declining human intelligence.