Why are Jews hated so much? Why Antisemitism?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Why are Jews hated so much? Why Antisemitism?

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Winston wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 8:34 pm
Btw everyone, I read some of an amazing book by Tom Montalk of Montalk.net about "The Matrix Control System" which covers all esoteric topics in depth. In the beginning he said that the Ancient Jewish priests made a demonic pact with a demonic god from the 4th dimension named Yahweh. In doing so they changed the timeline of the world and brought demonic forces onto a peace-loving harmonious Earth. You see, the natural religions of Earth were animism, paganism, Indo-European religions, and maybe Hinduism too. But the Abrahamic religions that the Jews created such as Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, forced monotheism onto everyone which was unnatural, and caused a lot of conflict, division, and toxicity. They are artificial religions that did not belong on Earth. So they caused the world to divert from its natural timeline and evolution into a toxic path it was not meant to go to. This sort of makes sense if you think about it.

The human race in their collective psyche all feel this to some extent in their subconscious, and that's why many people feel a deep-seated animosity toward Jews and Israel, for ruining the natural order of things, even if they don't know why. Especially the White race and Arabs. All the official reasons given by historians for antisemitism, such as Jews lending money and practicing usury, or Jews crucifying Jesus, etc. are just excuses to justify a deep hatred of Jews at the instinctive and primal level. It's as if Jews and Whites are ancient enemies from antiquity. So antisemitism seems to be a primal instinct, as if it's in people's blood, DNA and subconscious. So it's not just about prejudice or bigotry that was learned from the environment. It must be something much deeper than that, something innate. Think about it.

What do you all think? Montalk's explanation makes a lot more sense than any others to explain antisemitism, if you think about it deeply. What do you think @Lucas88 and @Pixel--Dude?
Well only some people dislike the Jews not entirely everyone yet, but they still have full fledged support from Christians, especially the Evangelical Conservative ones who are willing to die or get other people killed on their Gods behalf. They get angry at people just for questioning the Jews at all, and I've heard them using the word antisemitism so much it's just as annoying as hearing leftist scream "You Racist! You Phobe!" When you refuse to tolerate their ideology.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Winston wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 8:34 pm
Btw everyone, I read some of an amazing book by Tom Montalk of Montalk.net about "The Matrix Control System" which covers all esoteric topics in depth. In the beginning he said that the Ancient Jewish priests made a demonic pact with a demonic god from the 4th dimension named Yahweh. In doing so they changed the timeline of the world and brought demonic forces onto a peace-loving harmonious Earth. You see, the natural religions of Earth were animism, paganism, Indo-European religions, and maybe Hinduism too. But the Abrahamic religions that the Jews created such as Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, forced monotheism onto everyone which was unnatural, and caused a lot of conflict, division, and toxicity. They are artificial religions that did not belong on Earth. So they caused the world to divert from its natural timeline and evolution into a toxic path it was not meant to go to. This sort of makes sense if you think about it.

The human race in their collective psyche all feel this to some extent in their subconscious, and that's why many people feel a deep-seated animosity toward Jews and Israel, for ruining the natural order of things, even if they don't know why. Especially the White race and Arabs. All the official reasons given by historians for antisemitism, such as Jews lending money and practicing usury, or Jews crucifying Jesus, etc. are just excuses to justify a deep hatred of Jews at the instinctive and primal level. It's as if Jews and Whites are ancient enemies from antiquity. So antisemitism seems to be a primal instinct, as if it's in people's blood, DNA and subconscious. So it's not just about prejudice or bigotry that was learned from the environment. It must be something much deeper than that, something innate. Think about it.

What do you all think? Montalk's explanation makes a lot more sense than any others to explain antisemitism, if you think about it deeply. What do you think @Lucas88 and @Pixel--Dude?
This is what I think. Study the history of Christianity. It inflicted a massive trauma on the nature loving European people and their environment. Over half of the trees in Europe were destroyed. Charlemagne murdered thousands in brutal forced conversions. The hatred of nature expressed in Judaism and its derivative Christianity takes its toll on the human body and deep psyche. You don't see much resentment of Jews from Hindus, although Hindus do hate Islam, but they don't seem to connect the dots.

https://www.badnewsaboutchristianity.co ... cology.htm
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 9:25 pm
Well only some people dislike the Jews not entirely everyone yet, but they still have full fledged support from Christians, especially the Evangelical Conservative ones who are willing to die or get other people killed on their Gods behalf. They get angry at people just for questioning the Jews at all, and I've heard them using the word antisemitism so much it's just as annoying as hearing leftist scream "You Racist! You Phobe!" When you refuse to tolerate their ideology.
But the story goes that the Jewish elites and Kabbalists created Christianity to capture and control the Roman Empire and subvert its pagan religions. There is a channel on Bitchute called Hyperborean that explains all this. It's way too hot for YouTube so you can only see their videos on Bitchute. They talk about how all the Jewish created religions, including New Age and the Eastern Religions, were created to control people and that the Indo-European religions were the true religions of the White race which the Jews had to destroy to take over the world. This information is highly suppressed and too hot for YouTube of course. Here is their channel if you want to see their videos. I think @MrPeabody will like this channel. Have you seen this channel @Lucas88? It seems this is where you get all your info from right?

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/c5Sx3JOz27f2/

Also if you think about it, Christianity has to be somewhat Satanic or demonic, because it is centered around human sacrifice, which is a very Satanic concept. There's no way around this. Only the God of Judaism demands human sacrifice. Good deities do not. If God wanted to forgive someone, he'd just forgive them, not demand human sacrifice or sacrifice his only begotten son. Such concepts are black magic and Satanic. A guy named Jeffrey Daugherty talked about this on his YT channel before it was taken down and became too taboo. I think MrPeabdy and Lucas88 would agree.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Winston wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 10:47 am
November 28th, 2023, 9:25 pm
But the story goes that the Jewish elites and Kabbalists created Christianity to capture and control the Roman Empire and subvert its pagan religions. There is a channel on Bitchute called Hyperborean that explains all this. It's way too hot for YouTube so you can only see their videos on Bitchute. They talk about how all the Jewish created religions, including New Age and the Eastern Religions, were created to control people and that the Indo-European religions were the true religions of the White race which the Jews had to destroy to take over the world. This information is highly suppressed and too hot for YouTube of course. Here is their channel if you want to see their videos. I think @MrPeabody will like this channel. Have you seen this channel @Lucas88? It seems this is where you get all your info from right?

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/c5Sx3JOz27f2/

Also if you think about it, Christianity has to be somewhat Satanic or demonic, because it is centered around human sacrifice, which is a very Satanic concept. There's no way around this. Only the God of Judaism demands human sacrifice. Good deities do not. If God wanted to forgive someone, he'd just forgive them, not demand human sacrifice or sacrifice his only begotten son. Such concepts are black magic and Satanic. A guy named Jeffrey Daugherty talked about this on his YT channel before it was taken down and became too taboo. I think MrPeabdy and Lucas88 would agree.
I do believe what you are saying regarding the Human sacrifice stuff, the Aztecs were doing this a lot too. A vast majority of Christians aren't aware of this at all. My mother is a Christian, she's been one since age 17 but if I tried to explain to her that Christianity is questionable she's liable to get upset with me. A lot of Christians fail to realize how close their belief system is to Satanism. Although some Satanist tend to deny a lot of things about them. Either way the Jews have completely subverted this world. You can easily see that through all these Evangelical Christians and they generally call out Satanism but fail to realize that their own belief is so damn identical to what Satanism is. What I think is that GOD is willing to forgive some sins but not all sins. I always thought him sacrificing his son was quite bizarre. The worse part about it...You aren't even suppose to question or challenge Christianity at all.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on November 29th, 2023, 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@MrPeabody check out this film about Esoteric Judaism. It will make your blood boil and enlighten you at the same time. It's one of those wake up films that make you angry at the same time, that we all love here. lol. It shows proof that Jewish Kabbalistic Rabbis communicate with alien reptilians from the 4th dimension, and the pre-adamic race that existed before Adam and Eve that ascended to the 4th dimension. It's very out there, but explains a lot.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/y34sPFablQat/

Description:
For the first time ever, the dark secrets behind Judaism and the Jewish religion have been revealed. Straight from the mouths of top rabbis, you'll learn the truth about the reality of psychic development, the existence of reptilians and other cosmic horrors that work with Jewish adepts, and the horrifying Lovecraftian dystopia they're trying to manifest on this planet (and how to stop it).

This is going to be a pretty theoretical, "out there" kind of video, but I think its essential to know what your enemies are up to and believe in, especially when it confirms long-held suspicions about the true nature of reality. You don't need to agree with everything that they say, but it's undoubtedly true that many in the top echelons of the JWO do.
More similar videos about Aryan spirituality vs Jewish Alien parasitism on the Hyperborean channel here:

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/hyperborean_research/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Winston wrote:
November 29th, 2023, 11:38 am
@MrPeabody check out this film about Esoteric Judaism. It will make your blood boil and enlighten you at the same time. It's one of those wake up films that make you angry at the same time, that we all love here. lol. It shows proof that Jewish Kabbalistic Rabbis communicate with alien reptilians from the 4th dimension, and the pre-adamic race that existed before Adam and Eve that ascended to the 4th dimension. It's very out there, but explains a lot.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/y34sPFablQat/

Description:
For the first time ever, the dark secrets behind Judaism and the Jewish religion have been revealed. Straight from the mouths of top rabbis, you'll learn the truth about the reality of psychic development, the existence of reptilians and other cosmic horrors that work with Jewish adepts, and the horrifying Lovecraftian dystopia they're trying to manifest on this planet (and how to stop it).

This is going to be a pretty theoretical, "out there" kind of video, but I think its essential to know what your enemies are up to and believe in, especially when it confirms long-held suspicions about the true nature of reality. You don't need to agree with everything that they say, but it's undoubtedly true that many in the top echelons of the JWO do.
More similar videos about Aryan spirituality vs Jewish Alien parasitism on the Hyperborean channel here:

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/hyperborean_research/
I honestly have a difficult time trying to believe in all that Reptilian stuff :lol: or aliens.
When people mention Aliens I'm thinking War Of the Worlds, but not out there like The Men In Black Movies.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
But the story goes that the Jewish elites and Kabbalists created Christianity to capture and control the Roman Empire and subvert its pagan religions. There is a channel on Bitchute called Hyperborean that explains all this. It's way too hot for YouTube so you can only see their videos on Bitchute. They talk about how all the Jewish created religions, including New Age and the Eastern Religions, were created to control people and that the Indo-European religions were the true religions of the White race which the Jews had to destroy to take over the world.
Christianity is just Judaism for Gentiles. It demands that all people recognize the Hebrew tribal deity Yahweh alone as the creator of the universe, teaches that "salvation comes from the Jews", and then has Gentiles believing that the Old Testament prophecies (which are really all about Jewish world domination) represent god's supposed plan for humanity's salvation. The New Testament is a trojan horse that subtly encourages people to passively accept the Jewish worldview and consequently their own subjugation.

Furthermore, Christianity from the beginning wages an unforgiving war against all indigenous Gentile religions, philosophies and cultures and thereby deprives them of their power as everybody is progressively Judaized under this bizarre Jesus sacrifice cult from Judea.

Now it is just so easy for Jews to get droves of ignorant, double-digit IQ Christians to recognize them as the "chosen people" and even enthusiastically support their Zionist agenda. Of course, none of this would have ever been possible without the spread of Christianity, which, as I've already mentioned, is merely revamped Jewish apocalypticism for non-Jews.
Winston wrote:
Have you seen this channel @Lucas88? It seems this is where you get all your info from right?
Of course I've seen the channel. I recommended it to you, didn't I? 😂

No, it's not the only place I get my information from. I've been studying esotericism and even the Kabbalah (the enemy's occult system) for years.
Winston wrote:
Indeed, Christianity mirrors the Kabbalah in various ways.

Christianity teaches Original Sin and Adam's Fall while the Kabbalah claims that the world is sunken in darkness due to the Shevirat ha Kelim or "shattering of vessels" (the vessels being the 10 Sephirot of the Kabbalistic "Tree of Life"). Both maintain that the world is fallen and therefore requires a Messianic savior figure.

Christianity regards Jesus as a Messiah* who redeems believers and takes away Original Sin while the Kabbalah claims that the Messiah ben David will come to complete the rectification process known in Hebrew as tikkun olam. According to both systems, all of those who aren't redeemed will be eternally condemned.

*Curiously, some interpretations of the Kabbalah view Jesus (aka Yeshua) as a lesser Messiah sent to redeem the goyim.

Both Christianity and the Kabbalah are apocalyptic. They teach that the nations will be destroyed in wars of unprecedented scale before the "kingdom of god"/"New Jerusalem"/"Messianic Age" manifests on Earth.

And yes, Christianity is certainly deeply demonic/Satanic. Its entire central ritual consists of the celebration of a blood sacrifice (of Jesus) as well as symbolic cannibalism and vampirism. Likewise, blood sacrifice (of animals) for atonement was always central to Judaism.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

November 29th, 2023, 11:42 am
I honestly have a difficult time trying to believe in all that Reptilian stuff :lol: or aliens.
When people mention Aliens I'm thinking War Of the Worlds, but not out there like The Men In Black Movies.
Seriously, the video includes clips of Kabbalistic rabbis openly saying that the angels and other entities who they claim to communicate with in altered states of consciousness are literally reptilian beings from another dimension and that the archangel Metatron is really a borg-like hivemind to which Jewish souls are connected. They say this in such a matter-of-fact way. The video is creepy. :?

By the way, the clips aren't a hoax either; they're taken from online seminars for Kabbalah students.

These Kabbalist weirdos might really be in contact with demonic entities from another dimension.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

November 29th, 2023, 11:42 am
Why? Everyone knows that millions have seen UFOs, including Presidents, Prime Ministers, airline pilots, and even astronauts. And millions have experienced alien abductions too. All of this since 1947. So aliens aren't that far fetched. Right? Also psychic and paranormal phenomena prove that other dimensions or planes must exist too.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Lucas88 you will love this trailer video showing a Japanese Samurai exposing the Jews. It's hilarious. lol

"THE JEW FEARS THE SAMURAI" - THE TRUTH ABOUT JAPAN AND WW2 [TRAILER]
The following is a trailer for my upcoming hour-long documentary, "The Truth About Japan and WW2 - What (((They))) Don't Want You To Know". This will include clips covering the Aryan origins of ancient Japan, dispelling the myths of Japanese villainy in WW2, and how Japanese occult groups fought against the Kabbalistic Rabbis and their black magick program called Christianity, which was why the Third Reich failed in the first place.

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

I've just found an absolute corker!

Here is a clip of a Chabad-Lubavitch rabbi speaking frankly about the Tikkun Olam:

According to the Kabbalah, the Tikkun Olam is the envisioned "rectification of the world" - a divine mission with which the Jews are supposed to have been entrusted.

The Kabbalah has a very odd cosmology. It teaches that during the creation of the world some of the 10 Sephirot or divine vessels/emanations (see the diagram of the Kabbalistic "Tree of Life" below) burst upon not being able to withstand the intensity of the divine light of the creator and therefore gave rise to a botched world filled with darkness and chaos. This cosmological event is known as the Shevirat ha Kelim or "shattering of vessels".

For those who don't understand Kabbalistic cosmology, Malkut at the bottom represents the material world into which the divine light is supposed to descend from the Ain Soph (limitless divine) above Keter at the top through each of the Sephirot.

In light of this odd cosmology and supposed chaotic descent of the world into darkness, the Kabbalah teaches that Jewish souls have been sent from a higher realm of light - the supernal realm of Adam Kadmon - in order to bring light to the world and carry out its rectification (i.e., tikkun). The coming of the Messiah is supposed to result in the completion of the process.

What is so curious about the video above is that the Chabad-Lubavitch rabbi is absolutely transparent about the tikkun olam being a state in which Israel rules supreme and the nations of the world are subjected to the Jewish people! He outright says this without any kind of filter!

That's right, people! These Kabbalists regard the "rectification" and "Messianic Age" as a world in which THEY rule over the nations and everybody else is subjected to their absolute dominion!!!

Don't think that this is just some fringe doctrine within Judaism either. The idea of the Jews ruling over all of the nations is already laid out in detail in the "prophecy books" of the Old Testament, which was always nothing more than an ideology of Jewish supremacism and a blueprint for Jewish world domination, even though Christians are gullible enough to believe that it is all a plan for their own "salvation". Lol!

Now in the 2020s we even have video clips of these ugly rat-raced nose-gremlins openly telling us that they want to rule over us and that that's what the tikkun olam - i.e., the central doctrine of Judaism - is all about!

@Winston, you'll love this one!

PS - I can't help but notice how well-constituted those two sturdy Aryan Viking men appear in comparison to that ugly little yapping rat-faced rabbi. And we're supposed to believe that Jews are the universe's supreme master race??? LMAO! :lol:
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Winston wrote:
December 1st, 2023, 2:14 pm
@Lucas88 you will love this trailer video showing a Japanese Samurai exposing the Jews. It's hilarious. lol

"THE JEW FEARS THE SAMURAI" - THE TRUTH ABOUT JAPAN AND WW2 [TRAILER]
The following is a trailer for my upcoming hour-long documentary, "The Truth About Japan and WW2 - What (((They))) Don't Want You To Know". This will include clips covering the Aryan origins of ancient Japan, dispelling the myths of Japanese villainy in WW2, and how Japanese occult groups fought against the Kabbalistic Rabbis and their black magick program called Christianity, which was why the Third Reich failed in the first place.
I honestly would be more interested in the Japanese if they weren't so weak and cucked. They honestly should cut ties with the West to regain back all that strength they have lost being their bitch for so damn long. So many nations are falling apart because of Western influence too. It's not just the Jews, but America and it's Government also that's bringing down a lot of these places. The samurai spirit has been raped out of Japan a long ago that the only thing there they have close to any type of defense are the Yakuza and a police force that would be easy as hell to overpower if they had the kind of problems Europe and America are experiencing.

I doubt the Jews even fear Japan nowadays, when they get finished f***ing up Europe and America. I am willing to bet money they will force the Japanese gov betray their own people. And watch they willingly do it too, all they need to do is offer them a deal they won't be willing to refuse. The Jews already made them accept gay marriage when the Japanese said they didn't want it because marriage between man and woman is sacred...

The West sent some POS down there to change all of that and before you know it, gay marriage got legalized in Japan. Look up an article called "Our Man in Tokyo." Whatever the Jews want they get and the pathetic Japanese are no different from every other sorry ass country of people they've successfully punked into total submission. Now all they have to do next is to force open borders to finish them off. How do you do that? Easy you just put a puppet gov there, beat his ass down with the word "Racism" enough and you've won. Or if you want the betrayal to go even faster? Simply elect a woman or an effeminate fag in the ass pos like Trudea that runs Canada. A lot of people don't realize that their ancestors use to be warriors.