Why are Jews hated so much? Why Antisemitism?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why are Jews hated so much? Why Anti-Semitism?

Post by Moretorque »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
September 4th, 2023, 12:51 pm
Also the Jews have been lying about the Holocaust
Check it out in link below
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/soci ... aust05.htm
We know that, this civilization communism they are building is based on the lie period.
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Moretorque wrote:
September 4th, 2023, 1:02 pm
We know that, this civilization communism they are building is based on the lie period.
A big Jewish lie. Too bad the masses don't unite and expel all the Jews in the government, banking, media, etc. They already turning into IQ 80's because of brain rot such as Tiktok, Facejew, Jewgle, and Onlyfans.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

September 4th, 2023, 12:50 pm
Moretorque wrote:
September 4th, 2023, 12:42 pm
Did you know when you mix all the races together the average IQ is like 81 ?
I didn't know that. Fascinating. Do you have a link for that?
https://www.unz.com/jthompson/world-iq-82/
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I bet the correlation between Holocaust denial and moon landing denial is high. This can be generalized as "history denial".
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

September 4th, 2023, 1:21 pm
Moretorque wrote:
A big Jewish lie. Too bad the masses don't unite and expel all the Jews in the government, banking, media, etc. They already turning into IQ 80's because of brain rot such as Tiktok, Facejew, Jewgle, and Onlyfans.
Did you see the individual post I wrote you below the ? you asked ?
Last edited by Moretorque on September 4th, 2023, 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Moretorque wrote:
September 4th, 2023, 2:42 pm
September 4th, 2023, 1:21 pm
Moretorque wrote:
Did you see the individual post I wrote you below the ? you asked ?

You better watch it, they will cast you into the boiling vat of POO POO with Jesus..
I did. No hope for the majority. Oh well. :lol:
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

fschmidt wrote:
September 4th, 2023, 2:10 pm
I bet the correlation between Holocaust denial and moon landing denial is high. This can be generalized as "history denial".
I do not deny alot of them got it but 6 million ?
Last edited by Moretorque on September 4th, 2023, 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

fschmidt wrote:
September 4th, 2023, 2:10 pm
History is written by the victors and can be distorted by selectively highlighting certain incidents and ignoring others. More than 60 million people died in World War II, so saying someone died then isn’t big news.

The allies needed rubber during World War II, and the Indians of the Amazon were used as slaves on plantations to extract the rubber and large numbers died. This was the second phase of extermination continued from the Amazon rubber boom during the first rubber boom period. But you never here about this? Over 90% of the Amazon Indians were ultimately exterminated during the first and second rubber booms.

“The managers of these plantations imposed a quota onto the natives: and failing to meet quota could have resulted in flagellation, dismemberment, or execution on the spot. Even though 237 arrest warrants were issued for employees of the company, very few faced any justice for their crimes.”

These were real concentration camps where people were worked to death.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Putumayo_genocide
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why are Jews hated so much? Why Antisemitism?

Post by Winston »

@Cornfed and @fschmidt: Check out this short film by the Holocaust Memorial Museum about Antisemitism. It says that Jews are 100 percent innocent and that Christianity was to blame for the persecution of the Jews, and that Jews were forced into money lending because no other occupation was available to them. is that so? Where did they get the money to lend out anyway? It doesn't say. What do you think of this film?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Winston wrote:
September 25th, 2023, 7:23 pm
@Cornfed and @fschmidt: Check out this short film by the Holocaust Memorial Museum about Antisemitism. It says that Jews are 100 percent innocent and that Christianity was to blame for the persecution of the Jews, and that Jews were forced into money lending because no other occupation was available to them. is that so? Where did they get the money to lend out anyway? It doesn't say. What do you think of this film?
I watched some of it. The good news is that the video is reasonably short. But it is mostly nonsense. Jews were usually aligned with the aristocracy against the masses. This book explains the history of the Jews:

https://ifamericansknew.org/cur_sit/shahak.html
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@fschmidt

I have a question. If an average Jewish kid asks his/her Jewish parents "Why was our Jewish race hated so much throughout history?" what would his/her parents reply? Did you ever ask your Jewish parents this question when you were a kid? What do typical Jewish families tell their kids about the reasons for antisemitism?

If anyone's interested, here is a presentation by the US Holocaust Museum about why the Holocaust happened. This is interesting because when I was in high school, at an assembly I asked a Holocaust survivor why the Nazis hated the Jews, and his reply was "The question makes no sense because madmen do not have a rational reason for being mad" and hence dodged my question.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Winston wrote:
October 14th, 2023, 2:19 pm
@fschmidt

I have a question. If an average Jewish kid asks his/her Jewish parents "Why was our Jewish race hated so much throughout history?" what would his/her parents reply? Did you ever ask your Jewish parents this question when you were a kid? What do typical Jewish families tell their kids about the reasons for antisemitism?
I am not ethnically jewish and neither was my father. We are only racially jewish. So Jews was a topic that my family hardly discussed, we just had no in interest in the subject.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mainstream normie answers to why people have hated Jews throughout history. Do they make sense or is there more to the story than this?

https://www.quora.com/I-dont-understand ... d-so-badly
Austin Schmidt
Former Special Forces at U.S. Army (1968–2007)

Short, cynical answer from a Christian: Christianity taught that the Jews killed Christ. That was passed down to generations of Christians. Christ threw the Moneylenders out of the Temple, thus, Christians were not allowed to lend money for profit … wasn’t fitting …Anyway, by the Crusades, all of the Kings in Europe (Christians) wanted to go rescue the Holy Land but needed money. Jews could lend money to them. So the Christians borrowed money from the Jews. Then, the Crusades did not turn out to be as financially rewarding as the Christian Kings had hoped and they owed money to the Jews, but couldn’t pay it back. Conveniently, they remembered that Christ had “solved” this issue and the Christian Kings simply erased their debt by either running the Jews out of their countries or killing them. As Christians had been taught this sort of nonsense about the Jews, it was easy for Christian Politicians to use this to their advantage … and that still occurs today. Jews also have a reputation for getting things done and prospering. That makes them a target for people who want what the Jews have. In Europe, at least, that means Christians against Jews…. personally, I have no time for this anti-Jewish nonsense. I served in the US Army for almost 39 years and discrimination for any reason other than competence, or lack thereof, is repugnant to me.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
November 12th, 2023, 3:39 am
Mainstream normie answers to why people have hated Jews throughout history. Do they make sense or is there more to the story than this?

https://www.quora.com/I-dont-understand ... d-so-badly
Austin Schmidt
Former Special Forces at U.S. Army (1968–2007)

Short, cynical answer from a Christian: Christianity taught that the Jews killed Christ. That was passed down to generations of Christians. Christ threw the Moneylenders out of the Temple, thus, Christians were not allowed to lend money for profit … wasn’t fitting …Anyway, by the Crusades, all of the Kings in Europe (Christians) wanted to go rescue the Holy Land but needed money. Jews could lend money to them. So the Christians borrowed money from the Jews. Then, the Crusades did not turn out to be as financially rewarding as the Christian Kings had hoped and they owed money to the Jews, but couldn’t pay it back. Conveniently, they remembered that Christ had “solved” this issue and the Christian Kings simply erased their debt by either running the Jews out of their countries or killing them. As Christians had been taught this sort of nonsense about the Jews, it was easy for Christian Politicians to use this to their advantage … and that still occurs today. Jews also have a reputation for getting things done and prospering. That makes them a target for people who want what the Jews have. In Europe, at least, that means Christians against Jews…. personally, I have no time for this anti-Jewish nonsense. I served in the US Army for almost 39 years and discrimination for any reason other than competence, or lack thereof, is repugnant to me.
I think this is the biggest HOAX in history. I do not believe these people have any relationship to the writing of the Bible and I am talking Ashkenazi...
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw everyone, I read some of an amazing book by Tom Montalk of Montalk.net about "The Matrix Control System" which covers all esoteric topics in depth. In the beginning he said that the Ancient Jewish priests made a demonic pact with a demonic god from the 4th dimension named Yahweh. In doing so they changed the timeline of the world and brought demonic forces onto a peace-loving harmonious Earth. You see, the natural religions of Earth were animism, paganism, Indo-European religions, and maybe Hinduism too. But the Abrahamic religions that the Jews created such as Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, forced monotheism onto everyone which was unnatural, and caused a lot of conflict, division, and toxicity. They are artificial religions that did not belong on Earth. So they caused the world to divert from its natural timeline and evolution into a toxic path it was not meant to go to. This sort of makes sense if you think about it.

The human race in their collective psyche all feel this to some extent in their subconscious, and that's why many people feel a deep-seated animosity toward Jews and Israel, for ruining the natural order of things, even if they don't know why. Especially the White race and Arabs. All the official reasons given by historians for antisemitism, such as Jews lending money and practicing usury, or Jews crucifying Jesus, etc. are just excuses to justify a deep hatred of Jews at the instinctive and primal level. It's as if Jews and Whites are ancient enemies from antiquity. So antisemitism seems to be a primal instinct, as if it's in people's blood, DNA and subconscious. So it's not just about prejudice or bigotry that was learned from the environment. It must be something much deeper than that, something innate. Think about it.

What do you all think? Montalk's explanation makes a lot more sense than any others to explain antisemitism, if you think about it deeply. What do you think @Lucas88 and @Pixel--Dude?