Feminist gets angry when a man says she is pretty

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Feminist gets angry when a man says she is pretty

Post by jamesbond »

This is unbelievable, a woman who is a bartender got angry and insulted when a man told her she is "pretty." :roll:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slick
Freshman Poster

Re: Feminist gets angry when a man says she is pretty

Post by Slick »

Even for some women, when you tell them they're pretty, they get pissed. Then they tell their girlfriends how evil you are just for one simple compliment. This is just like that one post where this guy said that a woman looked nice and the female got pissed. Then, the female posted their conversation and ranted how evil he was. No wonder why some guys suck at talking to women.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

"Feminist gets angry when a man says she is pretty"
Maybe she just doesn't like being lied to? :wink:

What I really want to know is if she kept the $10.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Thomas_Baden_Riess
Freshman Poster

Post by Thomas_Baden_Riess »

This video is on the Chris Gayle affair, which seems to me to be the pinnacle of feminism gone mad. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR7MSnZOpHI
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

next time call her an ugly bitch. That should make her happy.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

"Feminist gets angry when a man says she is pretty"

This happened to me today. I just saw a pretty looking girl, and said "hi " to her and smiled nicely. She rolled her eyes and pretended to ignore me while keep walking fast, like as if - I insulted her for saying that to her.

I couldn't believe it, but ...expected it, sadly. I think she thought that I was just being a perv for even looking at her, or a creep. It's unbelievable. How do these women want us to behave? Don't women want and like males to give them attention, especially when it's nice, genuine and polite and complimentary?
....Everyone needs to get this insanity "chip" off their shoulder. It's affecting everyone. Females, males (now), blacks, hispanics, whites, now muslims. Pretty much every group has a narrative been created on media making them feel attacked or prejudiced upon by a false narrative (oppression, etc).
I mean.... I get the oppression, feminist thing... that every tv show shows women railing against the patriarchal oppressive system, which seeks to oppress and hold them back - and all the men saying hello and what not.
It's nonsense!

Stop!!
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Eric,

I'm curious what if it was a hot guy that she find attractive that said "Hi". How would she react?
Girls have this bitch shield because they don't want the unattractive guys approaching them. It sucks...I think this never happened before ...in human history.
In the past you say hi to a girl and the girl say hi back and that's it.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The reason women get angry when someone says they are pretty is because they themselves feel ugly. When you compliment a person who considers herself unattractive, they take it as an insult. You meant well, but to them that compliment is an insult. Why? Because when women feel as if they are ugly, they consider any compliment to be a mockery of the truth. It only rubs it in deeper. It doesn't lift their spirits. It is a reminder to them of how lacking they feel compared to the women they feel are more beautiful than them.

So if you are going to tell a woman she is pretty, make sure it is really that she is pretty, rather than trying to kiss up to a woman. It is a compliment when it is true. It becomes vain flattery when it is not true, and when it isn't true, you will be despised rather than praised.

If she's a feminist, you know there must be a reason for it.

If you want to compliment a woman who doesn't think she's pretty, you can tell her you like her name, or that she has a beautiful name, or that she has nice eyes.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.