Female preference for scum revisited

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Female preference for scum revisited

Post by Cornfed »

Adama wrote:Aren't those women losers too? I can definitely see women going for losers, if they themselves are also losers. Whenever I look back at the women who were scum, I can see with more clarity now that they were scum. Back when I knew them, I thought they were more or less normal people. But now that I am away from them, I realize the reason they were attracted to scum is because they are also scum. Like goes to like.
The first thing to realize is that essentially all Western females are now scum. If you mean that only the scummier of the scum females find scum men attractive, then unfortunately this does not seem to be the case. It seems to be pretty much universal. The females will actually often marvel at their own taste for scum men. Hopefully I am giving them a comprehensible explanation.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:
Adama wrote:Aren't those women losers too? I can definitely see women going for losers, if they themselves are also losers. Whenever I look back at the women who were scum, I can see with more clarity now that they were scum. Back when I knew them, I thought they were more or less normal people. But now that I am away from them, I realize the reason they were attracted to scum is because they are also scum. Like goes to like.
The first thing to realize is that essentially all Western females are now scum. If you mean that only the scummier of the scum females find scum men attractive, then unfortunately this does not seem to be the case. It seems to be pretty much universal. The females will actually often marvel at their own taste for scum men. Hopefully I am giving them a comprehensible explanation.
I forgot. But then if they're scum, who cares.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Eightfold Path wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Western females are attracted to bottom feeding men - junkies, meth-heads, the unemployable, the loser criminal underclass, men you wouldn't hire to take out the garbage for fear that they would screw it up somehow etc. There are solid evolutionary reasons for this.
At the rate of exacerbating this strange and strained topic, have you any studies or anything to show?
Cornfed is correct, females are attracted to criminals while rejecting ordinary men because they are 'boring'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia
Hybristophilia is a paraphilia in which sexual arousal, facilitation, and attainment of orgasm are responsive to and contingent upon being with a partner known to have committed an outrage, cheating, lying, known infidelities or crime, such as rape, murder, or armed robbery." The term is derived from the Greek word ὑβρίζειν hubrizein, meaning "to commit an outrage against someone" (ultimately derived from ὕβρις hubris "hubris"), and philo, meaning "having a strong affinity/preference for".[1] In popular culture, this phenomenon is also known as "Bonnie and Clyde Syndrome".

Many high-profile criminals, particularly those who have committed atrocious crimes, receive "fan mail" in prison that is sometimes amorous or sexual, presumably as a result of this phenomenon. In some cases, admirers of these criminals have gone on to marry the object of their affections in prison.[2][3]
Well, there are even songs which glorify a relationship between girls and criminals.

"Criminal"

[Verse 1:]
He is a hustler, he's no good at all
He is a loser, he's a bum, bum, bum, bum
He lies, he bluffs, he's unreliable
He is a sucker with a gun, gun, gun, gun
I know you told me I should stay away
I know you said he's just a dog astray
He is a bad boy with a tainted heart
And even I know this ain't smart

[Chorus:]
But mama I'm in love with a criminal
And this type of love isn't rational, it's physical
Mama please don't cry, I will be alright
All reason aside I just can't deny, love the guy

[Verse 2:]
He is a villain by the devil's law
He is a killer just for fun, fun, fun, fun
That man's a snitch and unpredictable
He's got no conscience, he got none, none, none, none
Oh-ooooo I know-ooooo, should've let go, but no
'Cause he is a bad boy with a tainted heart

[Bridge:]
And he's got my name
Tattooed on his arm
His lucky charm
So I guess it's OK
He's with me
And I hear people talk (people talk)
Try to make remarks
Keep us apart
But I don't even hear
I don't care

'Cause mama I'm in love with a criminal

(Oh-ooooo I know-ooooo)
Mama I'm in love with a criminal
(Should've let go)
And this type of love isn't rational,
(But no)
It's physical
(Oh-ooooo I know-ooooo)
(Should've let go)
All reason aside
(But no)
I just can't deny, love the guy
Personally, I think, it's really a shame that such a text for entertainment has been released. It seems there is no age-restriction to listen to it and to watch this video.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Yohan wrote:
Eightfold Path wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Western females are attracted to bottom feeding men - junkies, meth-heads, the unemployable, the loser criminal underclass, men you wouldn't hire to take out the garbage for fear that they would screw it up somehow etc. There are solid evolutionary reasons for this.
At the rate of exacerbating this strange and strained topic, have you any studies or anything to show?
Cornfed is correct, females are attracted to criminals while rejecting ordinary men because they are 'boring'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia
Hybristophilia is a paraphilia in which sexual arousal, facilitation, and attainment of or***m are responsive to and contingent upon being with a partner known to have committed an outrage, cheating, lying, known infidelities or crime, such as rape, murder, or armed robbery." The term is derived from the Greek word ὑβρίζειν hubrizein, meaning "to commit an outrage against someone" (ultimately derived from ὕβρις hubris "hubris"), and philo, meaning "having a strong affinity/preference for".[1] In popular culture, this phenomenon is also known as "Bonnie and Clyde Syndrome".

Many high-profile criminals, particularly those who have committed atrocious crimes, receive "fan mail" in prison that is sometimes amorous or sexual, presumably as a result of this phenomenon. In some cases, admirers of these criminals have gone on to marry the object of their affections in prison.[2][3]
Well, there are even songs which glorify a relationship between girls and criminals.

"Criminal"

[Verse 1:]
He is a hustler, he's no good at all
He is a loser, he's a bum, bum, bum, bum
He lies, he bluffs, he's unreliable
He is a sucker with a gun, gun, gun, gun
I know you told me I should stay away
I know you said he's just a dog astray
He is a bad boy with a tainted heart

[Verse 2:]
He is a villain by the devil's law
He is a killer just for fun, fun, fun, fun
That man's a snitch and unpredictable
He's got no conscience, he got none, none, none, none
Oh-ooooo I know-ooooo, should've let go, but no
'Cause he is a bad boy with a tainted heart

[Bridge:]
And he's got my name
Tattooed on his arm
His lucky charm
So I guess it's OK
He's with me
And I hear people talk (people talk)
Try to make remarks
Keep us apart
But I don't even hear
I don't care

'Cause mama I'm in love with a criminal

(Oh-ooooo I know-ooooo)
Mama I'm in love with a criminal
(Should've let go)
And this type of love isn't rational,
(But no)
It's physical
(Oh-ooooo I know-ooooo)
(Should've let go)
All reason aside
(But no)
I just can't deny, love the guy
Personally, I think, it's really a shame that such a text for entertainment has been released. It seems there is no age-restriction to listen to it and to watch this video.

The fact that Britney Spears, a cultural leader, sings about criminals means absolutely nothing. The fact that there are women who like criminals means nothing. It just means that some woman sang a song about criminals. It also just means there are some women who like criminals. It doesnt mean that a significant portion of women like criminals.

Did you know that if a person goes to Japan, he can find all kinds of perversion there? There is a niche for every kind of person there is in this life. Now does the presence of people in each niche mean that everyone is like that? No, it doesnt mean that every Japanese girl is a Disney Princess dressing up with doe eyes and fake make up, now does it? Hmm.

This is called the Fallacy of Composition. And it is more fear-mongering from those who really don't know much about women but want other men to be intensely afraid of any interaction with "western" women.

The fallacy of composition is the fallacy of inferring from the fact that every part of a whole has a given property that the whole also has that property. A clear case of the fallacy of composition is this:

(1) Every song on the album lasts less than an hour.
Therefore:
(2) The album lasts less than an hour.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

There are some things a man can control. There are other things a man can not control. Focusing on the negative will send a man into depression. Your mind will carry you into the place where your focus is. So if you focus on the negative, that's where you will be going.

Just like when you're learning to drive a motorcycle, or when you are running long distance. The coach will tell you to keep your eyes in front of you, cause if you turn your head in look in another direction, your body will automatically take you into that direction.

Instead of focusing on the women who would never be interested, why not find the type of women who are interested? Just saying that 100% of women are bad is not going to be helpful, unless your conclusion is that you should be afraid of, hate, or avoid 100% of women. I definitely agree that most women are screwed up beyond all repair, but I don't think there is a need to focus on them if in fact they are the scum of the earth.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Post by Eightfold Path »

Yohan wrote:Cornfed is correct, females are attracted to criminals while rejecting ordinary men because they are 'boring'.
Okay. And we need to discuss this because . . . ?
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Post by Eightfold Path »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Eightfold Path wrote:
Yohan wrote:Cornfed is correct, females are attracted to criminals while rejecting ordinary men because they are 'boring'.
Okay. And we need to discuss this because . . . ?
It's fairly easy for an 'ordinary man' to not be boring. In fact, there are a lot of things you can do that will make you a lot more interesting as a criminal. All of them perfectly legal. Some men just lack imagination and accept the status quo for what it is.

If you are boring, robbing a bank won't make you interesting. Neither will developing a drug problem. Some guys are just natural born bores.
I'm beginning to think the concept of "self-improvement" is lost on this board due to threads like these.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

OP should change the title of this thread to 'idiocy revisited'. However, would that would a bit redundant since this whole forum is dailly stupidity. I guess the only thing left for people who take this place seriously is to tighten up that tinfoil hat and prepare for the alien overlords to beam you up.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Adama wrote: The fact that Britney Spears, a cultural leader, sings about criminals means absolutely nothing. The fact that there are women who like criminals means nothing. It just means that some woman sang a song about criminals. It also just means there are some women who like criminals. It doesnt mean that a significant portion of women like criminals.
She does not sing about criminals, but about girls who are in love with male criminals.
As you said correctly, she is a 'cultural leader', you can expect plenty of young women to copycat such behavior.

There is evidence that women are very attracted to violent, aggressive men. There is a considerable number of women who actively pursue violent criminals and dangerous psychopaths. Every gangster in jail is receiving his love-letters and entire violent gangs attract hordes of female followers.

I wonder if any female 'cultural leader' has ever written any song for young women, which is about ordinary men, who are just doing their work every day and taking care of their families.
Last edited by Yohan on October 21st, 2015, 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Post by Eightfold Path »

BlackKnight wrote:OP should change the title of this thread to 'idiocy revisited'. However, would that would a bit redundant since this whole forum is dailly stupidity. I guess the only thing left for people who take this place seriously is to tighten up that tinfoil hat and prepare for the alien overlords to beam you up.
My first week here and I gathered this sentiment myself. Says heaps about the community here (like the poster above).
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote:[
The fact that Britney Spears, a cultural leader, sings about criminals means absolutely nothing. The fact that there are women who like criminals means nothing. It just means that some woman sang a song about criminals. It also just means there are some women who like criminals. It doesnt mean that a significant portion of women like criminals.
She does not sing about criminals, but about girls who are in love with criminals.
Considering as you said, she is a 'cultural leader', you can expect plenty of young women to copycat such behavior.

There is a considerable evidence that women are very attracted to violent, aggressive men. There is a considerable number of women who actively pursue violent criminals and dangerous psychopaths. Every gangster in jail or even entire violent gangs attract hordes of female followers.

I wonder if any female 'cultural leader' has ever written any song for young women, which is about ordinary men, who are just doing their work every day and taking care of their families.
And so what? There are women who like criminals. And what? Again, fallacy of composition. You could say negative things about the place where you live, specifically that there are many Japanese women there who are crazy. Does that mean that every Japanese woman is crazy? No.

But you would have us assume that every woman in western society is a toxic piece of crap, when in reality you see what you want to see because you've had terrible experience which you have not accepted yet (or ever).

There are millions of happy men in the west. Yes, I said it. How do I know? Cause they aren't all itching to leave. Only a tiny percentage of men ever think about leaving the states because of women. That tells me that most men have no problem with women, except normal problems.

In Japan, for example, when a couple divorces, the man NEVER gets to see his children EVER again, according to posts I have read which you have written. That sure sounds like a loving culture based upon fathers' rights.

This is just another symptom of depression. Universal negative attributions are made which cause hopelessness.

Ask yourself, why is a man who is free from contact with Western women on forums everyday speaking about Western women? Would a happy man not be enjoying his life in his new culture, which is full of awesome women? Why would a man who has escaped waste his time reliving over and over again the negative experiences he had while living in the west?

Your feelings are your problem. This is not a MGTOW forum and none of us here want to entertain your MGTOW feelings of hopelessness and fear-mongering.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Post by Eightfold Path »

Adama wrote:Ask yourself, why is a man who is free from contact with Western women on forums everyday speaking about Western women? Would a happy man not be enjoying his life in his new culture, which is full of awesome women? Why would a man who has escaped waste his time reliving over and over again the negative experiences he had while living in the west?

Your feelings are your problem. This is not a MGTOW forum and none of us here want to entertain your MGTOW feelings of hopelessness and fear-mongering.
Wow. The first time I've seen this poster have something constructive and non-toxic/level-headed to say. I'll have to agree with the radical christian in this post. For a site called Happier Abroad, it's mostly composed of being angrier at home.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote: It's fairly easy for an 'ordinary man' to not be boring. In fact, there are a lot of things you can do...
The sad point is however that this will not impress women at all.

Have you ever seen or heard about a gangster in Europe or in the USA who does not have some girls around him all the time?

However I met a lot of young men who are not criminals and are looking for a female partner overseas as they cannot find anybody in their own countries.

This HA-Forum recommends to date women overseas claiming women in Western countries are toxic, and I fully agree with this statement from Winston Wu.

There is for sure something true with presumption that Western women are choosing their men out of wrong criteria, he should offer an 'exciting life-style'. Their problem if they are ending beaten up and full of drugs, I do not feel sorry for such women if something is going totally wrong with them.
Cornfed:
The sluts are attracted not so much to dominant men as to men who screw up their personal relationships just like they screw up everything else in their lives.
Western females are attracted to bottom feeding men - junkies, meth-heads, the unemployable, the loser criminal underclass, men you wouldn't hire to take out the garbage for fear that they would screw it up somehow...
I agree with Cornfed, exactly my experience while I was still young and living in Europe.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:
Do you see that your anger has blinded you? Much of what you write is true, but it is not universally true or 100% true. Neither is it so overwhelming that it might as well be 100% true.

Do you like Star Wars? Even if you don't, you've probably seen it a few times. In the prequels, Quigon was trying to make Anakin his apprentice, but the council was against Anakin because they thought he was evil. Quigon knew that Anakin was not evil. It was only that his future was uncertain. In the meantime, Anakin is treated poorly by the council, because in their minds he was already evil, although he had not yet committed any evil acts. They had no reason to suspect that he was evil except that he felt emotion for his mother, which was absurd to that group of idiots.

Even Obiwon, the man who actually trained Anakin, warned Quigon saying, "The boy is dangerous." Quigon says no. It is only that his future is uncertain. His last words to Anakin were, "Remember, Ani. Your focus determines your reality."

There could be beautiful women around you who are aching to talk to you, but because you've convinced yourself that all women are scum, either you will never notice her, or you'll assume she is evil from the start and hate her before she's ever given you a reason to hate her (besides being born the wrong gender in the wrong place at the wrong time).

Women most definitely do suck in Anglo countries. However, you can not say that all women suck. There is a remnant of good and decent women. You're just blind to them, cause you've already decided that good women do not exist. Therefore they do not exist for you.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Eightfold Path wrote:
Adama wrote:Ask yourself, why is a man who is free from contact with Western women on forums everyday speaking about Western women? Would a happy man not be enjoying his life in his new culture, which is full of awesome women? Why would a man who has escaped waste his time reliving over and over again the negative experiences he had while living in the west?

Wow. The first time I've seen this poster have something constructive and non-toxic/level-headed to say. I'll have to agree with the radical christian in this post. For a site called Happier Abroad, it's mostly composed of being angrier at home.
Thanks for the kind words. I'm a fundamentalist, not a radical. Please don't lump me in with the keywords for terrorism.
Last edited by Adama on October 21st, 2015, 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.