Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal--Female Marine

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal--Female Marine

Post by zboy1 »

Finally! A sensible piece form a female soldier:

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal
http://www.mca-marines.org/gazette/arti ... ated-equal
As a combat-experienced Marine officer, and a female, I am here to tell you that we are not all created equal, and attempting to place females in the infantry will not improve the Marine Corps as the Nation’s force-in-readiness or improve our national security.

Here's another great article from Jared Taylor from Taki's Magazine, discussing the disastrous idea of having women in combat, which is just another sign of America's decline:

Women in Combat: Another Nail in the Coffin
http://takimag.com/article/women_in_com ... z2KHQ1Tqty

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Thanks for putting me on to Taki's Magazine. Good to see the paleocons have another vibrant publication. I met Taki a few times in the early '80s in Bloomington, Indiana at neocon gatherings of The American Spectator staff and fellow travelers. He was a very impressive guy, though already in his 50s at that time, so he's got to be getting up there. Like Pat Buchanan and the other paleocons, he seems to have broken off altogether with the war-mongering neocons.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

We're the ones who don't care about women, right?

Wow, well, I just read that second article and it's just perfect. Very powerful. Puts into words exactly what I'm feeling. Look at the comments too. The first guy says he's ashamed to have been a marine.

Revolution's coming, this decade or next.