This American girl is anti-feminist

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
ScarletRedLips
Freshman Poster

This American girl is anti-feminist

Post by ScarletRedLips »

Hey Guys,

I just saw a video of a girl that is anti-feminist and I wanted to share it with you all.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mUjeBYTG8E#t=395[/youtube]
ScarletRedLips
Freshman Poster

Post by ScarletRedLips »

Another one, and she is very different from the first. Whch one do you guys like best? I always like reading your replies so please share your opinions. :-)

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

The first video.

She's saying all the right things.

However, she looks like a feminist, talks like a feminist, has that weird sarcastic tone and attitude just like a feminist. And she mentions that a lot of her friends are feminists.

Something isn't right. It doesn't add up. There's more to know about her. If I was a dog I'd instinctively want to bite her.

The second one.

Again, something is not quite right. And I didn't even watch it, I can just tell from the still.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Johnny1975 wrote:The first video.

However, she looks like a feminist, talks like a feminist, has that weird sarcastic tone and attitude just like a feminist. And she mentions that a lot of her friends are feminists.

Something isn't right. It doesn't add up. There's more to know about her. If I was a dog I'd instinctively want to bite her.

The second one.

Again, something is not quite right. And I didn't even watch it, I can just tell from the still.
I don't know about anti-feminist but that bitch is definitely anti-exercise. Lol.

One of the major rules about people: ignore their words and look at their actions.

Most women nowadays actively reject the feminist label, because it's seen as toxic. Of course publicly rejecting it doesn't mean squat. Most feminist values have been integrated so thoroughly by people that it's no longer called "feminism" but simple "western values." Remember, if a duck doesn't call itself a duck, it still talks like a duck and walks like a duck.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Dragon wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:The first video.

The second one.

I don't know about anti-feminist but that bitch is definitely anti-exercise. Lol.

One of the major rules about people: ignore their words and look at their actions.

Most women nowadays actively reject the feminist label, because it's seen as toxic. Of course publicly rejecting it doesn't mean squat. Most feminist values have been integrated so thoroughly by people that it's no longer called "feminism" but simple "western values." Remember, if a duck doesn't call itself a duck, it still talks like a duck and walks like a duck.
Indeed. Men are so desperate to see women talk against feminism that when it happens, they overlook signs that tell you that it's not what it seems. That first one, I don't buy it. No way would an antifeminist look and talk that way. And she says that some of her friends are feminists. What antifeminist would have feminist friends? If she's so against feminism, I can't understand how she would be able to tolerate having feminist friends. It doesn't add up. Am I expected to believe that her feminist friends have no influence on her? Why is she friends with them? I've seen a couple of similar videos with girls talking against feminism but they still have that vibe about them. That sarcastic vibe and tone.

A true antifeminist woman would look and talk totally differently, and perhaps not even bother making a video at all.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Dragon hits the nail on the head. Women will say anything. What they do matters the most.

What's up with all the sexy clothing they are wearing? I didn't watch the videos.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

kai1275 wrote:Dragon hits the nail on the head. Women will say anything. What they do matters the most.

What's up with all the sexy clothing they are wearing? I didn't watch the videos.
gosh people are so gullible.of course a woman who dresses slutty,seeks attention online(look at me im not a feminist!)and looks like crap is a feminist.

a non feminist white woman wouldnt even make a youtube video.as Amish girls don't do videos.

:idea:
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

save 15 minutes

Post by Teal Lantern »

Cliff notes version:
Each likes men and wants one that will work and bring in all the needed money, while she becomes a stay-at-home-mom.

News headline version:
Women: Discover work is hard, want traditionalism back. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

theprimebait wrote:
kai1275 wrote:Dragon hits the nail on the head. Women will say anything. What they do matters the most.

gosh people are so gullible.of course a woman who dresses slutty,seeks attention online(look at me im not a feminist!)and looks like crap is a feminist.

a non feminist white woman wouldnt even make a youtube video.as Amish girls don't do videos.

:idea:
RIGHT!!!! :lol: :lol:
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Re: save 15 minutes

Post by kai1275 »

Teal Lantern wrote:Cliff notes version:
Each likes men and wants one that will work and bring in all the needed money, while she becomes a stay-at-home-mom.

News headline version:
Women: Discover work is hard, want traditionalism back. :lol:
HAHA! So true! Corporate America is bad enough to make any man scream. I'm expecting more women to drop out of it in the next 10 years, but the brainwashing is strong. With our luck they might just start joining men that shoot up the office instead of just staying home instead.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I hit the nail on the head too. And I typed more stuff. Why don't you give me credit, Kai? Why?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Johnny1975 wrote:

I hit the nail on the head too. And I typed more stuff. Why don't you give me credit, Kai? Why?
Here is a cookie. Feel better now? :D
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

kai1275 wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:

Here is a cookie. Feel better now? :D
That's all I ever wanted.