One reason why women have more influence today

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
amigo
Freshman Poster

One reason why women have more influence today

Post by amigo »

back in 2008 I moved to south America. at the time, I thought I was the first American man to go overseas to look for a wife. I had never heard of the concept before.

I did some research and discovered that men have been going overseas looking for a wife for so many years that they talked about it even in the 1950's.

in Colombia, I met 1,000 American men and 1 American woman.

I therefor realized that there is a very large number of men, mostly entrepreneurs or wealthier individuals, who have left the USA for a better life overseas.

this decreases the population of intelligent, entrepreneurial, and wealthy men in the US.

fewer intelligent men in the US means that they have less influence in the US, which by default means that women have more influence.

it is like the ship is sinking, and all the men have fled for safety, but the women are clueless and are unknowingly going down with the sinking ship.

I honestly believe that the large numbers of men who are expats have contributed to the rise in feminism in the US.

studies have also shown that when a nation has a strong economy, the women become pickier about finding a mate, and when the economy is bad, women become more desperate.
Last edited by amigo on July 25th, 2014, 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 2nd, 2020, 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Re: One reason why women have more influence today

Post by Anatol »

amigo wrote:back in 2008 I moved to south America. at the time, I thought I was the first American man to go overseas to look for a wife. I had never heard of the concept before.

I did some research and discovered that men have been going overseas looking for a wife for so many years that they talked about it even in the 1950's.

in Colombia, I met 1,000 American men and 1 American woman.

I therefor realized that there is a very large number of men, mostly entrepreneurs or wealthier individuals, who have left the USA for a better life overseas.

this decreases the population of intelligent, entrepreneurial, and wealthy men in the US.

fewer intelligent men in the US means that they have less influence in the US, which by default means that women have more influence.

it is like the ship is sinking, and all the men have fled for safety, but the women are clueless and are unknowingly going down with the sinking ship.

I honestly believe that the large numbers of men who are expats have contributed to the rise in feminism in the US.

studies have also shown that when a nation has a strong economy, the women become pickier about finding a mate, and when the economy is bad, women become more desperate.
Hello,

Even if 2,000,000 men had left U.S.A. over the decades, it would make NO difference at all. Now, even 30,000,000 men leaving U.S.A. would make no difference at all! The inferior females have too much political and public power here the last 15 years. U.S.A. can be comprised of 10,000 people tomorrow and its culture would still be the same. The culture became feminist first, then matriarchal. And it will stay this way because NO country in the world that should be resisting it {(Russia, China, India)} is smart enough to resist it. If even just ONE of these 3 nations had resisted feminism, war would have occurred and it would have drawn other nations into Allies and Axis-type groups. World War 3 would have happened, and one true anti-feminists {(Allies)} would easily win. Because we are willing to die to stop this purest of evils.

Look at I.S.I.S. in Iraq. It HATES the un-natural feminism the most and despite being so few in numbers, is able to fend off a much larger foe.

~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep![/i]