The Truth About 'Rape Culture'

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Truth About 'Rape Culture'

Post by jamesbond »

Good video where Paul Watson interviews Mercedes Carrera talking about rape culture, cultural Marxism and third wave feminism.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Re: The Truth About 'Rape Culture'

Post by Wolfeye »

I think I remember this video. She made good points in the one I saw. The truth of it is that prior consensual activity does not negate self-determination in later situations. Just like how someone being promiscuous doesn't mean that there is consent where there ISN'T consent, the same goes for chicks that screw around for a living (on or off camera). A guy that gets heated-up by torturing someone is untrustworthy, anyway. Is he (or she- because chicks can also molest people) going to be good to have around?

I don't remember if she referenced this or not, but there are a lot of things that are disqualified attacks. Medical attacks are an example of that. It doesn't HAVE to strictly be for pery thrills that they may or may not admit to, it can just be comporting the situation in an assaultive way using an unconventional methodology- like poisoning someone with a needle as opposed to bashing their head in with a hammer. I notice that if a PRIEST does something abusive, it's called for what it is. Cops & doctors...frequently not (at least in this part of the world).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Truth About 'Rape Culture'

Post by jamesbond »

Lauren Southern shows how she was targeted by an online hate campaign after challenging the "rape culture" myth pushed by radical feminists.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4YyXSy5cks[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."