Workplace coddling of females

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Workplace coddling of females

Post by Cornfed »

Many are baffled by the constant pandering to females in GovCorp workplaces, particularly if the females are young, bright and attractive. Why are they paid so much for what would have previously been thought of as lowly secretarial work or plain silly pretend work? Why are their hysterical emotions catered to? Why is their whining drivel taken seriously? Why are they allowed to behave badly without suffering any consequences? Why is it accepted that they can treat male employees who are low on the hierarchy like shit? The answer is that they are not really employees.

A key tactic used by the forces of evil in destroying Western Civilization is to co-opt any females who would otherwise have quality children that might grow up to oppose their evil agenda. They therefore seek to have these females marry the system. GovCorp offices are designed to be a facsimile of marriage, family and community to females. The largely male corporate bigshots take the place of respected community leaders and alpha males. Co-workers take the place of family and community. Females are encouraged to dress sexily in the latest fashions to go to work, just like they would want to with community events. Corporate outings are like dates or their husband taking them out to dinner. Corporate retreats are like their husband taking them on holiday. The corporation provides for them and solves all their problems, just like an idealized husband.

Seen this way, the treatment of females within GovCorp makes perfect sense. If there is some dispute between a lower level man and a female, this should not be seen as a dispute between co-workers to be judged on its merits, but rather the equivalent of a dispute between the hired help and the boss’s wife. Management attempts to calm any distress they have, no matter how irrational, just like a husband would. Females are not paid according to the replacement value of their labor, as are (male) employees, which would mostly be minimum wage. They are paid in order to outbid other potential suitors, just like a wife. The workplace is naturally treated as the home of male bigshots and females, with other males, no matter how valuable they are, being there at their sufferance. Even the mysterious loss of influence that often occurs when the females pass breeding age makes sense. Since it is no longer necessary to keep them from marrying and having children, the system doesn’t care any more.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Re: Workplace coddling of females

Post by gnosis »

As you mentioned earlier, the workplace is really a harem. Female "employees" are the property of the management. This was explicit at my last job where the boss would only promote females who were f***ing him.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Whenever I walk into a building and see a female boss, I immediately start feeling sorry for the male employees. The only people who are hired there are females and yes-men. No alpha males to be found. They're not even looked at. Muscular and walk with pride? forget about it. You're the enemy.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

w.p.o. wrote:Whenever I walk into a building and see a female boss, I immediately start feeling sorry for the male employees. The only people who are hired there are females and yes-men. No alpha males to be found. They're not even looked at. Muscular and walk with pride? forget about it. You're the enemy.
Exactly, if your a man (especially a man who is proud to be a man) and you work with women, they will hate you. If you have a female boss she will try to control you. I am so glad I no longer work with any women at all. Having a female boss is one of the most emasculating things for a man.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Corny, why the f**k would we care, we are going overseas? But you are correct! NASTY NASTY NASTY!!!

Men weak, pathetic worthless men stay in America with their women. Strong and/or intelligent men go overseas and have foreign women.

Many are too poor and too stupid to leave.

-My Advice-
The Amer-corporate environment is NASTY! Get the f**k out of there. I am leaving for Thailand April 28th and not looking back. One way ticket and a job waiting.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

gnosis wrote:As you mentioned earlier, the workplace is really a harem. Female "employees" are the property of the management. This was explicit at my last job where the boss would only promote females who were f***ing him.
That stuff happens sometime in the work place. Sometimes you wonder how a woman got a promotion instead of you, even though you were much more qualified than she was.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

There was a survey conducted a few years ago that showed even women would rather have a male boss. It was somewhere between 70-80%.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

w.p.o. wrote:There was a survey conducted a few years ago that showed even women would rather have a male boss. It was somewhere between 70-80%.
Exactly, most women would rather have a man for a boss than a woman for a boss.

Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

I worked at many U.S. companies and the government sets a strict harassment policy for employers. It seems like most harassment cases in the workplace are filed by women complaining against men. Now is a good time for many men to start their online business.

Luckily, the I.T. industry is 80% - 90% male. At many computer classes in colleges, most of the number of students are male while there's only maybe three female students.
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

gnosis wrote:This was explicit at my last job where the boss would only promote females who were f***ing him.
A male boss can bang a female employee and walk away without worrying about anything. But if a male co-worker compliments a female co-worker by saying "nice dress", it's an automatic harassment charge. This is so f****ing not right. You're even not allowed to ask if a female co-worker is single or ask out a female co-worker. It's considered "harassment" and you'll lose your job, possibly have a lawsuit filed against you. Remember, the U.S. is anti-male.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Slick wrote:
gnosis wrote:You're even not allowed to ask if a female co-worker is single or ask out a female co-worker. It's considered "harassment" and you'll lose your job, possibly have a lawsuit filed against you. Remember, the U.S. is anti-male.
The US is anti male big time. In fact every English speaking country is anti male, thanks to feminism.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

That's right. All they have to say is that you asked if they were single. If they complain, then you'll have to explain to HR why you even asked. This is a weapon that many women use. Unfortunately for them, for any woman who uses it, she better be spotless at that workplace. If she is a whore and everyone knows it, it will fail. That's what happened to me. The woman who accused me of SH was a known whore. She had been having sex with a few different guys who worked there and also with customers. Many people knew her. Also many people knew me. So when she accused me, even the other women came to my defense, which still amazes me to this day. This is also why I say not all women are bad. There are some women who didn't allow another woman to destroy me. She could have easily ruined my career, and who knows what kind of despair that would have caused me. All this because she was upset when I was talking to another girl in front of her, as if I belonged to her, but she was that jealous.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

There was another job where there were two male bosses but only one did the hiring and made the assignments of who works with who each day. Well of course one of them was an absolute whoremonger. Although married, he was in it with as many different women he could get it on with. He hired women with the intentions of just getting into their pants. And he didn't care what kind of skill set or personality the women even had. He would just put them in supervisory positions to give them more money and to keep them close to him in the office. He wanted ALL of his female employers who were straight and even mildly attractive. It is really pathetic to a pathological level. I mean this is like Charlie Sheen level of female obsession, without the drugs, but instead of cash, he just paid them more and gave them authority. This is a real mangina. This is NOT an alpha male. An alpha male wouldn't need to use his business to get laid. He'd simply be a stud.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:Many are baffled by the constant pandering to females in GovCorp workplaces, particularly if the females are young, bright and attractive. Why are they paid so much for what would have previously been thought of as lowly secretarial work or plain silly pretend work? Why are their hysterical emotions catered to? Why is their whining drivel taken seriously? Why are they allowed to behave badly without suffering any consequences? Why is it accepted that they can treat male employees who are low on the hierarchy like shit? The answer is that they are not really employees.

A key tactic used by the forces of evil in destroying Western Civilization is to co-opt any females who would otherwise have quality children that might grow up to oppose their evil agenda. They therefore seek to have these females marry the system. GovCorp offices are designed to be a facsimile of marriage, family and community to females. The largely male corporate bigshots take the place of respected community leaders and alpha males. Co-workers take the place of family and community. Females are encouraged to dress sexily in the latest fashions to go to work, just like they would want to with community events. Corporate outings are like dates or their husband taking them out to dinner. Corporate retreats are like their husband taking them on holiday. The corporation provides for them and solves all their problems, just like an idealized husband.

Seen this way, the treatment of females within GovCorp makes perfect sense. If there is some dispute between a lower level man and a female, this should not be seen as a dispute between co-workers to be judged on its merits, but rather the equivalent of a dispute between the hired help and the boss’s wife. Management attempts to calm any distress they have, no matter how irrational, just like a husband would. Females are not paid according to the replacement value of their labor, as are (male) employees, which would mostly be minimum wage. They are paid in order to outbid other potential suitors, just like a wife. The workplace is naturally treated as the home of male bigshots and females, with other males, no matter how valuable they are, being there at their sufferance. Even the mysterious loss of influence that often occurs when the females pass breeding age makes sense. Since it is no longer necessary to keep them from marrying and having children, the system doesn’t care any more.
That's a bang on analysis. GovCorp is also a good term for this form of fascism. They are a single entity. Those elites who own shares in one major corp also own shares in every other major corp through proxies. They also control our government. This fix has been in for a long time. So to me, this just reads like you've stumbled upon the truth.

Unfortunately for women, one day very soon they will outlive their usefulness as far as creating chaos and division between the sexes. After destruction has been achieved, women will be tools just like men are, but this time there will be no warrior caste of men to come to the rescue. It will be too late for bravery. In fact, it's already too late. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs