Milo Yiannopoulos, your thoughts?

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Milo Yiannopoulos, your thoughts?

Post by zboy1 »

I've heard about him before, but never watched any of his videos or read any of his articles until his appearance on Alex Jones. He's great, lol. A gay Libertarian, anti-Muslim, anti-illegal immigrant, anti-feminist, anti-politically correct Jewish (on his mothers side) Catholic, lol!

What are you thoughts about him? I've just become a fan. What about you guys?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZiQ8nLScpM[/youtube]
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Milo Yiannopoulos, your thoughts?

Post by zboy1 »

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/1 ... stbusters/

This is the article that got him banned on Twitter.
Signet
Freshman Poster

Post by Signet »

I've been a fan of him for awhile, since the GamerGate thing started (I haven't been a 'gamer' for like 8 years, but I appreciate anyone who is willing to take on the establishment on behalf of such a widely disrespected demographic). Particularly puritanical types probably won't like him for the obvious reasons, but he's an excellent weapon against the left, great in interviews, can dispense facts and insults equally well, willing to go to bat for people, and he's funny as hell. Actually went to hear him speak at one of his events. He's super smart, despite giving off a sometimes vapid public image (which I imagine is on purpose).

Gavin McInnes is also kind of cut from the same cloth, if you like that writing/presentational style, although he doesn't have the flamboyant gay thing going for him.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

I just discovered him. He's very intelligent and articulate. He has a big future in the men's movement. :D
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

He is a disgusting pervert who should not in any way be identified with the Alt-Right. Please stop doing this, people.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Cornfed wrote:He is a disgusting pervert who should not in any way be identified with the Alt-Right. Please stop doing this, people.
Why? Because he's gay? I don't care about a person's sexual orientation. It's not a big deal.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

zboy1 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:He is a disgusting pervert who should not in any way be identified with the Alt-Right. Please stop doing this, people.
Why? Because he's gay? I don't care about a person's sexual orientation. It's not a big deal.
It is a big deal for many in the alt right because traditional gender roles (and anti faggotry) is a significant part of the movement.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:He's a fag worth listening to.
That's the long and short of it. :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4__Rpuijd8[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

He makes some very valid points about political correctness is destroying diversity of opinion and how it's dumbing down the standard of debate. We need people like him. So many people are afraid to voice opinions that the concensus might not like (edit; androgenous, latte-sipping lefty liberals), for fear of getting shouted down, slandered and losing their reputation. It's not right that these middle-class brats (aka SJWs) should have so much power as to threaten the diversity of debate. I believe we need more people like him.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Milo was recently banned permanently from Twitter. It seems as if Twitter doesn't like the fact that a gay person is expressing politically incorrect views and is supporting Trump for president.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA44q8W_Xt0[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
wanderlust
Freshman Poster

Post by wanderlust »

mattyman wrote:He makes some very valid points about political correctness is destroying diversity of opinion and how it's dumbing down the standard of debate. We need people like him. So many people are afraid to voice opinions that the concensus might not like (edit; androgenous, latte-sipping lefty liberals), for fear of getting shouted down, slandered and losing their reputation. It's not right that these middle-class brats (aka SJWs) should have so much power as to threaten the diversity of debate. I believe we need more people like him.
What he said. Just heard of Milo a couple of months ago and listened to some of his material, found it insightful. Milo is articulate, able to defend good ideas and ideals without folding under pressure, getting flustered, angry. The SJW's can't defeat him, or similar types, in an open arena so when that fails, they try to shut him out of their venues and hope the problem will go away.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

wanderlust wrote:What he said. Just heard of Milo a couple of months ago and listened to some of his material, found it insightful. Milo is articulate, able to defend good ideas and ideals without folding under pressure, getting flustered, angry. The SJW's can't defeat him, or similar types, in an open arena so when that fails, they try to shut him out of their venues and hope the problem will go away.
SJW's know they are defenseless against Milo and stand zero chance in an open discussion with him. That is why they are reacting so violently. They are and have been using any and all means to ruthlessly keep anyone else from hearing him. SJW's are catastrophically loosing the pubic narrative, the principle reason for is the this principle "anti fragile".
משה בן יצחק
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

There are real alt-right figures that aren’t just trying to build a personal brand while tainting the movement with misdirection and perversion.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I think he's a plant and that he's there to mix things up and confuse everyone's minds, this is the agenda...to make things so crazy and confused, that no one can come to any sensible conclusions about anything. I've read about this. The fact that he's Jewish, is telling..
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.